Search the Boards

Search Results for "filip" - 1,037 Messages

per page

Re: Kurpiel Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by Françoise JONET

Surnames > Bielen

I live in Belgium and I am looking for family related to my maternal great-grandfather Filip Habak. He came to live in Belgium during the second half of the 19th centhury. I only know that he came from M...

Re: Stephany R. Kurek-ohio(relative of Donald A.Kurek Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  meanma51

Surnames > Kurek

I am looking for relatives of Franciszka Kurek. She married Filip Gross and had 8 children. She is my maternal grandmother. No one in our family remembers where she was from, or who her parents were, or...

Re: FRANCETIC from Samobor, Croatia Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by  ggerda

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

Took another look at your message. Possibly Filcek changed Filip to William, because it has some similarities. It could then be shortened to Vilcek?

Re: Filipowski, Herschel Posted on: 12 Sep 2001, by John Phillips

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

...his father being born around the turn of the century. I do know for sure the name was changed from Filip to Phillips. Still researing to see if or when the name ws changed from Filiowoski to Filip. Don't know...

Karl Beck Posted on: 24 May 1999, by  janicemerc

Surnames > Beck

I am searching for information on Karl Filip Beck. He was born in Karskolga,Varmland,Sweden on December 24, 1867. Immigrated to the United States in 1888. Married Hannah Anderson b. April 30,1866 in Karsko...

DRASCHER, George, born 1831 Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  petsalonbydal...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...of Zion Lutheran and Reformed Church, West Brunwick Twp., Schuylkill County, Pa. Baptism Parents - Filip Drascher and Elizabeth Child - George Born- 6 Apr 1831 Bap. - 22 May 1831 Sponsors - Matthew Maier ...

Re: ZGARBA Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  makz3d

Surnames > Zgabay

...state. Wondering if they would be Texas and maybe Caldwell or Burleson Co. I have a LOUISE (ALOISE) FILIP ZGARBA DUBCAK. Her first husband was JOE ZGARBA. I don't know when JOE ZGARBA died. They had t...

Re: FRANCETIC from Samobor, Croatia Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by  ggerda

Filcek is a diminutive of the name Filip- Eng. equivalent: Philip

Benjamin Thompson 1830 Bryan Co, GA Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  ep377381

Surnames > Thompson

...with his siblings Soloman, Thomas, Richard, John, Archibald, and William. Ben's wife was Bitha and known children were Malachi, Hezarchia, and Eli.

Re: Writing a book about Lonoke County just to the north of Jefferson Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by  MissLata

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Jefferson

Hello. If you will write me directly, I have an address for you of one of the Brummetts. The e-mail is MissLata@aol.com Their uncle was the one who had the sawmill at Brummitt. I have even read the 1...

BOHACZ, GOLINSKI, RUSIN 1912 Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  Kandrolj

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

I just found relatives in Kupel, Russia (Poland?) (Ukraine?) and was wondering if SKS was doing research on them also. Here is the information. 13 Apr 1912 Piotr BOHACZ (shoemaker) (father was Nester...

Re: Youngbloods,Morgan County Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by Terry Youngblood Thompson

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Morgan

Hi I am looking for relatives of Wilburn Lester Youngblood and Audrey Marie Rayner! They are my grandparents and I remember spending some time as a child in Paw Paw

Re: Palmer--CRANDELL Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by Tracey Daly

Surnames > Palmer

...slstone@telcomplus.net (s(l)stone) the second letter is a lower case "ell" not a lower case (i). Perhaps you could try again. Sincerely, Tracey

Re: Parish records on-line? Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  JOBaouab

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Hi again, This is a good link for beginners. http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/7095/swede.html These hints on Swedish research are from LDS. http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/rg/fram...

OBIT: Harold C. Stegner (1918 - 2001) Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by  NettiN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Monroe

...-- Harold C. Stegner, 83, of North Paul St., died Sunday (Oct. 7, 2001) at the Woodsfield Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. He was born May 16, 1918, in Columbus to Charles W. and Clara Landefeld Stegner. He was ...

Re: Clawson's in Llano Co., Texas Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  dwiebe30

Surnames > Clawson

Llano county is bordered by the following counties; Burnet, San Saba, Blanco, Gillespie and Mason. Towns in Llano county include Llano, Tow, Valley Spring, Bluffton, Lone Grove, Kingsland, Castell, Su...

Ada Crane Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  PauletteFlym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

...Crane-Graveside services for Ada Lee Crane, 87, Sherman, formerly of Canton, were held at 3 p.m. Monday, April 17, at Haven of Memories Memorial Park, Canton, with Reverend Neill Morgan officiating, und...

GREENE, William W. Jr Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  Kathieg

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Granville

William W. GREENE Jr was born 16 Aug 1919 in NC and died July 1981, Oxford, Granville, NC. He was the son of William Washington GREENE and Marion Minnie MILNE. Did he have a brother Louis? Did Willia...

Re: petsche Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  walshracin

Surnames > Petsche

MY FATHERS NAME IS ED PETSCHE. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE PETSCHE REALITIVES. MY FATHER WAS BORN IN KANSAS. I WOULD LIKE TO HERE FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE INFO. THANK YOU, CANDAS

Narcissus Banks Posted on: 15 May 1999, by  @@Kellie1999@...

Surnames > Banks

Looking for information on Narcissus or Narcissa Banks born 09/23/1820 in NC and died 02/21/1890 in Ripley Co, Mo. She married Alfred Wyatt on 08/22/1839 in NC. Would appreciate any information on either ...

Wesley Sisk Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by Dot

Surnames > Sisk

I have information farther back from Wesley. If you have not already found it, you can e-mail me @ djsisk@yahoo.com. Dot Sisk

Re: Emigrant CD Look up please...others please read. Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by Johan

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Elin Wallin, age 34, Huskvarna, Småland. Born in Hakarp, Småland. Sven Wallin, age 8, Huskvarna. Born in Stockholm. Emigrated through Gothenburg port 30 October 1925, destination Chicago. S...

Re: KARDASZ, Maria (1923)-2001 Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by  cwestfa

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

...looking for Kardasz family born in Poland or Ukraine, there was a Konrad and Katrazyna who had children Filip, Jan (who married a Maria in 1920), Olga and Bruno (died young) Do you know where Nikola and M...

Re: Genevieve Bialek Orsak Chumchal Petru Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  chumchal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lavaca

...Magdalena had five children, Ruth and Jenovfa (twins), Valenta, Adolph and Johanna. John's parents were Filip and Amalli Rek Chumchal, they had seven children John, Phillip, Henry, Rudolph, Brederick, Anna...

Re: Vander Poorten Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  filip_vanderp...

Localities > Asia > Sri Lanka > General

...on information on the van der poorten family so me be we can help each other hope to hear from you Filip

Re: Plasek family Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  makz3d

Surnames > Stuckey

...heard from you. I have some information you may not have. I also have a file from the Czech Rep on the Filip line. Your husband's grandmother, Christina Plasek is a Filip. Her father was an orphan and my co...

Zgarba-Zgaby connection Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  makz3d

Surnames > Zgabay

Since my first 2 messages I've come across a connection for Zgarba and Zbabay/Zgaby. I have Frank Skopik b. about 1875 married to Annie Zgaby b. about July 1877. I'm not sure yet why Annie's name is...

YOUNGSTOWN HELP PLEASE Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  NeeseG

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Mahoning

I am trying to find information on Ivan Franceta. I came across Ivan when I located Simon Franceta on a 1910 ships record. Ivan is listed as being Simon's father living in Youngstown, which is listed ...

Re: rek chumchal Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by Rainelda Puhl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wharton

My ancestor was Amalie Rek (b.April2, 1836) and she married Filip Chumchal (b April 26, 1831), in Frenstat. As far as I know she was from Frenstat also. They married in Frenstat Oct. 27, 1858. I believe...

Name spelling Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by Robert F. Leibmann

Surnames > Liebmann

...his father was Francis T. Leibmann from Greenpoint NY. I cannot find much information from before my grandfather, but I do have a picture of him and his cousin Dan standing in front of one of his uncle's trucks...

Re: Erbe and or Erck family Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by Dick Brown

Surnames > Erbe

...d 20 Jan 1864 (Teacher amd Mayor of Solz, Landkreis Meinigen, (formerly) East Germany. One of his sons was Johnann Heinrich b. 1826, d. 1891, m.Anna Justine BREMSTELLER 1852. 2d of nine chidren was Be...

Need Stansel family info Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  autumnrainbow...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Campbell

I am looking for info on my grandfather, Benjamin Luther Stansel (b. 20 Mar 1913 d. 1 Jan 1994 in Columbia, SC), and his parents, whose names (I think) are Rufus Arthur Stansel (d. 12 Dec 1958) and Co...

Re: Funeral notice, same paper, page 10D Posted on: 06 Mar 2002, by  brtmoon48

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Nueces

Dear Judith, Thank you so very much for the information in your 3 posts. I appericate your time in looking these up. I can now extend his family line. Sincerely, Nina

Re: FRANCETIC from Samobor, Croatia Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Neese

...Francetic So I have started checking that out, I found in one document where his first name was spelled Filip. So far I think a big bird dropped him. My Phillip isn't this one though mine died in 1920.

Re: Phila. Bosworths Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by Norene Mast

Surnames > Bosworth

Emily, it's Norene again. Do you know anything about Glenn's brothers and sisters?

KOMMER descendants Posted on: 30 Nov 1999, by  paula van hui...

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

Pieter Kommer and Lena Boer and their children emigrated from Zeeland, the Netherlands to the USA in 1848. I don't know where they settled, they seem to have disappeared altogether. Does anyone have any i...

Bergstrom in Sweden Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  RFJ

Surnames > Bergstrom

We have a Natalia Wilehlmina Bergstrom, married an ancestor of ours, Fredrik Filip Wiik in either Finland or Sweden. They had six children. Can anyone identify with this?

Re: Pintok/Pientok, Frank-1891-1992 Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by  BAsmus55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Trempealeau

Hello, I have an Eva or Eve Pientok who married Sebastian Filip, later Phillips, from the Selesia area of Poland. They immigrated to the Bowlus/Long Prairie area of MN. Do you think they are related? H...

Zona J. Hawkins Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

...Melvin E.; three sons, Floyd of Kalamazoo, Robert and Joe, both of Gobles; a daughter, Mrs. Paul (Vilma) Filip of Gobles; two sisters, Mrs. Hazel Butler, Moundsville, W. Va. and Mrs. Opel Price of Reader,...

Re: Renda Surname Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by Renda McCrum

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Mazowieckie

Looking for any information on Renda name.

Re: Levi Hite, mayor of Marysville Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by  MForeman3176

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Yuba

Levi Hite was the uncle of Isaac Stith. A sister of Levi, Delilah Hite, married a Stith. I have alot of family information if you are interested. Please contact me. Mary

Re: Thomas Bliss Of Rehoboth Posted on: 29 Jun 2002, by  LinHendrickso...

Surnames > Bliss

...ancestress is Thomas Bliss and Mistress Hyde(?)'s daughter, Elizabeth Bliss. Do you have any information on where he was born, who he married(her first name, or surname if this one is wrong), His paren...

Re: Probate responses? Posted on: 26 Jun 2002, by Steve Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Perry

Thanks for your thought, however, the probate papers requested showed up today, so I guess, just slow is the problem.

Re: Henry C. James of Madison County (Richmond), Kentucky Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by  dhenning1

Surnames > James

Since youhave extensive information concerning the James of Madison County, I am looking for the parents of David Franklin James (D.F.) born in Madison County about 1820. Moved to Missouri, married El...

Cazimajou Family Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by Miguel Nunez-Lawton

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

Hello Mario: Thanks for your reply. I am interested in your ancestors that fought in the War of Cuban Independence and also the ones that fought in the American Revolution. My great-grandfather was Ge...

Updates Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by  AngeliaCarpen...

Surnames > Hulsey

I have a Hulsey family history that was compiled through 1969. I'm looking to fill in some holes on dates, names, new family members. Most of the family is in Missouri; came from Georgia, Carolinas,...

Re: 1851-1861 Census Somerset Posted on: 17 May 2002, by  dustys2

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

Hi Do all three belong to the same family? Or do you have any idea where they lived?

616 Kujawa's listed here Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by Thomas E. Lassek

Surnames > Kujawa

http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi

Jan C. Damen (1638-1706) Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by Joe Kelly

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Ulster

Who are the parents of a Jan C. DAMEN? He was b. ca. 1638 in the Netherlands and died in 1706 in Flatbush, Kings Co., N.Y. He m. a Tytie MARTENS (1638-1707) in 1662 (Brooklyn, N.Y.). Their dau. Russe m....

Eva Lacek and Family Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  wvallen_old

Surnames > Lacek

...alternatively spelled Osziko) to Nicolas Lacek and Susan SPIRKO. She emigrated about 1905 and later married Adam FILIP (later PHILLIPS) 1907 in Bridgeport, CT, but settled soon after in Swoyers(ville), PA ...

per page