Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sigafoos" - 152 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for Seeley and Gilkes relatives Posted on: 24 Sep 2009, by  donnaseeley04...

Surnames > Seeley

I will try. We have an Arthur Solomon in the family who came from Jamaica. I believe via Barbados. He married a Rosetta and had four children. Vera, Geraldine, Lester and Vernon. They were all Gilkes...

Re: O'Connell & Fox families in County Westmeath Posted on: 08 Apr 2010, by  catherinefox1...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Westmeath > General

I am intereted in both Anne and Christopher if you could provide me with more details. In reply to the orginial post Killalon is in the parish of Clonmellon, Co Westmeath

Sally Mathews Legge obit - 2000 Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

Marin Independent Journal Tuesday, December 12, 2000 Section B, page 2 SALLY MATHEWS LEGGE A Long-time Resident of Belvedere Died in San Rafael on December 5, 2000, of complications from cancer. She was ...

Re: Need translation on marriage record Posted on: 04 May 2010, by  daciodan

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > General

...Joseph is the widower of Camille Brusseau (sic). If you found a burial record for her 1888, perhaps you should look quite far back for the first marriage. Have you found any children of Camille and Jos...

Re: Ann Bower Rockey Posted on: 14 Apr 2010, by  Darby2005

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

...Monument Lot, Section 6, Lot 227, Grave 8.5 Buried in the same lot is a John Rocky, Age 47; Death 10/29/1888. Section 6, Lot 227, Grave 10. Joyce

ROBISON WITH VARIOUS SPELLINGS Posted on: 05 Feb 2010, by  crowfoa189

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Henderson

...they are any connection between Joseph Rolison/Roelofson and Robison. there is not. Joseph Robison deceased. Adm of his estate is Nancy, noted as Nancy Reed father John. Joseph Roelofson grants his wife, Ma...

Re: Looking for Emma Jean Shillreff Crouch Fay Information Posted on: 31 Oct 2010, by  Lisamgc1

Surnames > Fay

We are looking for information about Jean. We would like to find out if she was adopted by John & ET Hamelstrom?

Ike Eads Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by  JAMESTERRELL3...

Surnames > Eads

I just found that my Ggrandfather was Ike Eads. My grandfather was John Ervin Eads. John was born on March 7, 1891. Any info on Ike please.John was born in Lexington Tenn. Please E mail @ terrellbj@aol.com Anyt...

Re: Harms, Malsch families in Lyons Posted on: 12 May 2011, by  Barbara Chase

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Walworth

Hi. Looks like a match. As you probably know, Charles Harm and his sister Fredricke (Freda) came to Wisconsin in 1852 with my gggrandparents, Christian Pagel and Friedricke Harm Pagel, along with thei...

TABOR Family of Silton, Dorset Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  ChrisRoberts4...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Dorset > General

I'm trying to find the marriage of Isaiah TABOR to his wife Elizabeth. Isaiah lived in Silton, Dorset and died there in May 1841 - I don't know when he was born. I'm aware of four children of Isai...

Re: Henry Douglass, grocer, Hamilton, ONT, d. 1896 Posted on: 04 Mar 2011, by  ethelmae2

Topics > Newspaper Research > Newspapers in Canada

Hello Stephanie, No, I have not accessed an obituary for Henry Douglass. I understand that there were two Henry Douglasses who died in Hamilton 3 days apart. That complicates things when doing resear...

manvills Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  cabuttle

Surnames > Manville

Hi l am searching for the Manville family ,they lived in shoreham sussex.all I know is the mothers name was Edith or Isabel . and she married George h keen . hope someone can help cheers Carol

Lafayette Moss married Addie Knight, IL, 1879 Posted on: 04 Jan 2011, by  jana2676

Surnames > Moss

I am looking for info on Addie Knight that married Lafayette Moss in 1879 in Jefferson County, IL. This might be the same Addie Knight that was the daughter of James and Elizabeth (Mays) Knight. Ple...

Searching for Info on Sarah Elizabeth Sigafoos Born 1851 Died 1935 Posted on: 29 Nov 2011, by  NordanFamilyH...

Surnames > Sigafoos

...information about the mother of my grandfather, Frank Hagerman Gardner. His mother was Sarah Elizabeth Sigafoos(B. Sept 1851 in NJ and D. Dec. 16, 1935 in Northampton Co, Portland, PA). She is buried in Riv...

Re: Gray pictures available Posted on: 02 Dec 2011, by  tahnoki

Surnames > Gray

I gave you the wrong ancestry site - it is Sigafoos/Fague that has the pics and what info I have.

Re: Canadian McNelley Posted on: 26 Nov 2011, by  jlmcnelley

Surnames > McNelley

I am also interesteed in any Canadian McNelley information - particularly about Thomas T. McNelley who had a brother William. Thomas was born in Canada (Bayham?) in 1824 and died in Cleveland, OH in ...

Re: Authentication with server failed Posted on: 01 Dec 2011, by  johndd189

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

...reason is that either your time zone settings and/or your time on your computer are wrong. I suggest as a first step that you go into Control Panel and ensure both the time zone that you live in and th...

Re: Martin John Bickel & Laura Hockgrave Posted on: 16 Nov 2011, by  thendricksowm

Surnames > Bickel

I just have a John Martin Bickel Birth 22 Jul 1884 in Bowmanville, Cook Co., Illinois Death 3 Nov 1949 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA he marrried Barbara K Arnet(t) Birth 29 May 1891 in Duluth, St ...

Re: "Hill Country of Monroe County Mississippi" Blog... Posted on: 07 Dec 2011, by  Pearl86_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Monroe

Thank you John. One of the stories mentioned the Lenoir Plantation and I was trying to find more information about that. A contributor by the name of Mary Anna Riggan was who I was actually trying to get...

Re: Liston Family - Qld Lookups, Please, Thanks ! Posted on: 30 Jun 2011, by  Sarah Lonsdal...

Surnames > Liston

Hello. my name is Sarah Lonsdale, my partners name is Lee Jospeh Liston, his parents were leonard david george liston who married kathleen florence capewell in 1957 he was 22, she was 16. We don't kno...

CUMMINGS/FURLOTTE/LEBLANC/LEBOURQUE/CYR/LEBRUN Posted on: 02 Jul 2011, by  sheila_42

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Restigouche

hi, i am looking for the children of john cummings and mary lydia furlotte, john cummings married mary lydia furlotte in 1910 in restigouche co. n.b. canada, there children married there as well, onor...

Re: Pleasant Barneycastle, Davie, NC Posted on: 26 May 2012, by  findbarneycas...

Surnames > Barneycastle

Hi - I posted this query with another reply but was wondering if you knew the name of Pleasant's wife? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Thanks! Maureen

Re: Solomon Drum died 1870-1880 in Camden area.....need help. Posted on: 24 May 2012, by  Spirit1776

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oneida

Carolyn....whats got me confused is that Soloman Drum is listed in the 1870 census along with his 2nd wife a Cordelia Bronson Durkee/Durgee! and they have a couple of small children with them as well ...

Re: Catherine Strobl Posted on: 24 Jan 2012, by  Eileen Wilson

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > General

...But Nicholas did remarry: Groom's Name: Nicholas Esch Groom's Birth Date: 1844 Groom's Birthplace: Rohl, Germany Groom's Age: 58 Bride's Name: Paulina Friedmann Bride's Birth Date: 1851 Bride's Bi...

Re: LOOKUP Posted on: 02 Jul 2012, by  DonPerry19

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCreary

Thank u very much did there happen to be a file cert.number

Re: Orlando Bagley and Edward Cyrenius Bagley Posted on: 20 Oct 2012, by  William Bagle...

Surnames > Bagley

His mother and her family names would help. DNA would tell if he is from the Samuel Bagley lines or Orlando Bagley lines. Many of the Utah, Idaho, Oregon Bagleys descend from Emanuel Bagley who had 3 wives...

Re: questions about your research about death "somewhere in Iowa" Posted on: 06 Jul 2012, by  ethnabillings...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Unknown

I made a typo. Hezikah Havens died circa 1849. Mr. ? Billings about the same time. I think that these two people are my great grandfathers, haven't proved it yet. In searching message boards for Havens, the me...

Re: Gilberts of Pennsylvania Posted on: 21 Jun 2012, by  jane_gilbert

Surnames > Gilbert

...from Lancaster County to Chester County between 1870 and 1880. I think his son John was still back in Lancaster in 1880 based on the census, but perhaps he moved to Chester County. His father, however, was ...

Sheets/Sigafoos Bedford, PA Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  GLamb68

Surnames > Sheets

...any suggestions for things to look for would be appreciated. Our ancestors are Andrew Sheets and Lydia Sigafoos who were married in Bedford. We will be looking for info on their families and parents.

Sheets/Sigafoos Bedford, PA Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  GLamb68

Surnames > Sigafoos

...any suggestions for things to look for would be appreciated. Our ancestors are Andrew Sheets and Lydia Sigafoos who were married in Bedford. We will be looking for info on their families and parents.

Alexander Rankin Posted on: 30 Jan 1999, by Richard Gess

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Atchison

Seeking those connected to family of Alexander and Jane Struthers Rankin. County Coodinator's NOTE: The email address has been deleted from this message as it is not a valid address as of 7/1/99

George Thrush - Lancaster, Ohio Posted on: 27 Jun 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Thrush

...friends. He was preceded in death by his parents, Glenn and Nellie Thrush. A special thanks to John Sigafoos for all his love and support he gave during George's illness. Caring Cremation has taken place ...

Re: Sheets/Sigafoos Bedford, PA Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  Connie Sheets

Surnames > Sigafoos

...parents is slim to none. Andrew Sheets does appear on the tax lists there, as does George and Solomon Sigafoos. Solomon may be Lydia's brother, and George may be her father, but there are other documents in O...

LANKFORD Drusilla J 1934 2001 in loving memory of Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  t42Laureland

Surnames > Lankford

...persons tombstone in the Laureland Cemetery (Laurel Land), Dallas Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your records. This is one of 231,007 cemetery photos free for personal use at http://teafo...

Re: Ostapow/Ostapiv from Ukraine Posted on: 06 Jun 2013, by  TAMMY PALMER

Surnames > Ostapowicz

Hi I am looking for information on the Ostapow Family. Here is what I know... My Grandfather was Peter Ostapow,his father is Kyrylo Ostapow from Austria..His wife I believe is Warana... I am looki...

Re: Fucci's Brooklyn Ny..long island Posted on: 05 Jun 2013, by  LongIslandFuc...

Surnames > Fucci

I am looking for a male Fucci, born between August 27, 1932 and August 25, 1933. There may be some family connection. Do these dates ring a bell? Any information would be helpful. Thanks, Kevin Mich...

Re: Luvenia Smullen Posted on: 28 Jun 2013, by  d45glassy

Surnames > Smullen

...Smullen and Whit smullen. I do know alot about the last name. My phone # is 253 267 5361. Feel free to call anytime. Thank ...

Re: Zaragoza Posted on: 05 Feb 2015, by  lisa zaragoza

Surnames > Zaragoza

i seen a thread that you wrote to my tia annette i also believe we are 100 percent related!! everything matches up

Re: Iris Irene Aldwich PEAKE, born Vancouver Posted on: 29 Sep 2014, by  Soosi Monahan

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > General

Hello Anne! I've searched on just the first names, just the surname, and used all sort of variations on the spelling and have come up with nothing even close for Iris or her father. No birth, marri...

Re: Buckley or Triscott families of Paget West, Bermuda Posted on: 23 Mar 2015, by  Helen Patters...

Localities > Caribbean > Bermuda > General

Hi Dale, Just saw your post about being related. I am interested in any information you have on the Buckley family from Bermuda. My dad is still alive and has told me about visiting Bermuda and his...

Re: Bohlmann from Schwarme, Hanover, Germany Posted on: 25 Jun 2015, by  AvitaFide

Surnames > Bohlmann

I am related by marriage to a Johann Christian Bohlmann born 23 Feb 1812 in Morsum, bapt. 25 Feb 1812 His parents were Christian Bohlmann and Becke Adelheit Ohms. Johann Christian immigrated to the U.S.,...

Lippincott family Posted on: 29 Mar 1999, by  CHutton1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

Am helping a cousin research her husbands family. She is looking for a James and Rebecca Sigafoos Lippincott who lived for a time in Bucks Co., PA. Their son John was born in PA Oct 17, 1851. He married a Ver...

Zicafoose/Zickefoose Family Crest ? Posted on: 03 Sep 2001, by  CliffordHunte...

Surnames > Zickafoose

...what I read. ZICKEFOOSE - do you have this one? ZICAFOOSE - or this one? ZIEGENFUSS -and- SICKAFOOSE SIGAFOOS SIGAFUS If you would like to check out this website, here is the URL: www.family-crests.com T...

Wright GREGORY Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by David Gregory

Surnames > Gregory

...1895-1910? Family history says he went through Philadelphia PA,and may have settled in that area(to start with). Received notification that he died in 1940's. (I have details of his genealogy back to 180...

Re: Thomas E. Burke Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by Lynda Speidel

Surnames > Burke

Sorry, "Close, but no cigar"! My thomas married a Maryanna Smythe & died in 1907 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Supposedly lived in Louisville for some years. Maybe a cousin? Lynda Speidel

MARTIN family in Marshall, IL 1840 - present? Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by Allan Griffith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...there til death in the late 1800s. My James MARTIN 1793-1875, married 1814 in Bedford, PA to Barbara SIGAFOOS 1796-1883. they had 13 children and lived the rest of their lives in Marshall, IL. Children we...

Re: Andrew SHEETS of Bedford Co PA & Holmes Co OH Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Donna Hancock

Surnames > Sheets

Hi Connie sorry I have no info, but I noticed your Lydia Sigafoos moved to Holmes Co. OH ca 1825. My Caroline Cordelia Sigafoos was born Holmes Co. in 1848, so perhaps they are somehow related. I believe Caroline's...

Re: Bucks County Ancestors Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

Bill-- To begin with the Sigafoos connection, the only names I have are those of my great-grandmother Rebecca Sigafoos Frankenfield and her father William Seaganfuse and his wife Mary Ann Lutz Seagenfuse. Rebecca w...

Re: Cunningham, Robert Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by Allan Griffith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...who Martinsville was named for ? My James MARTIN 1793-1875, married 1814 in Bedford, PA to Barbara SIGAFOOS 1796-1883 they had 13 children and lived the rest of their lives in Marshall, IL. Children were: ...

Re: Bucks County Ancestors Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Bill Ensor

...Spruance Library, Doylestown, PA.) I'm particularly interested in the fact that you are also searching Sigafoos and Stem. I visited Bucks County a year ago, and found my Segafoose relatives came from there ...

per page