Search the Boards

Search Results for "BECK" - 28,477 Messages

per page

Larkin Ferrell Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by Joy L. Ferrell Reynolds

Surnames > Ferrell

Larkin Ferrell, Sr. and Dollie Ferrell were my grandparents. Larkin,Jr. was my Uncle John Aunt Hatties Oldest son. They lived in Freeburn. I think their youngest, Jenny, still lives there. They had t...

HEAMAN Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by Donna Heaman MacLean

Surnames > Heaman

I would like to connect with any HEAMAN researchers. I have a lot of info from 1600+ England to Canada and the US. Looking forward to hearing from you. Donna

Re: Gamble / Barnicoat Posted on: 17 Dec 2008, by  terryandtracy...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

Hi there. Thanks for your reply. For Caroline Barnicoat I have a date of birth as about 1905 (between 1896 and 1907), there is no definitive date of birth. However I have the date of marriage as 192...

Re: Golden Researchers - Please Read! Posted on: 26 Nov 2008, by  jhlidowns

Surnames > Golden

Working on husbands family, currently in Florida, Gainesville, to Jacksonville. Believe Golden's came from AL or GA. Henry Clay Golden b:5/11/1848 married Sara Eugenia Warren 7/17/1853.

Marian A. THOMPSON Posted on: 04 Dec 2008, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

THOMPSON, Marian A. Age 107 Kalamazoo, MI Died November 12, 2008 at Rose Arbor Hospice. She was born July 2, 1901 in Chicago, IL, the daughter of Robert L. and Antoinette Marie Thompson. She graduated fr...

Ralph William Davis Jr. Posted on: 08 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Ralph William Davis Jr.Born January 10, 1925 to Ralph and Winnie Davis, passed away peacefully on November 25, 2008. He grew up in Port Arthur, Texas and graduated from University of Texas School of A...

Re: Colburn/Leola Cemetary Listings Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  dmlady1988

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Adams

Could I also get involved in working with the information related to the Mosher and Gear families. I am a granddaughter of the Gears. Delores

Looking info on Anna Quist Posted on: 15 Dec 2008, by  foot2short

Surnames > Quist

I am looking for any info on my great grandmother Anna Quist Fogelberg. She was born in Malmo Sweden abt 1856.

Re: Hiram Cook Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  bill_good1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Wyandot

I have Daniel Good-Defendant and Hiram Cook-Plaintiff May 1868 term of the court of Common Pleas, Wyandot Co., OH Do you know what this is about? Sincerely, Bill Good

Nelson in Lonoke 1881 to 1981 Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  Danny J Wahlq...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Lonoke

Can you confirm or provide any information? Union Valley Cemetery, Coy, Lonoke County, AR Nelson, Carl L. h/o Mildred B. b. 7/29/1910---d. 8/8/1981 Nelson, Charlie M. h/o Roxie Ann b. 1881 ---- d. 19...

Re: James Whiffen of Cambridge, MA Posted on: 03 Dec 2008, by  johnwhiffen19...

Surnames > Whiffen

DEAR CAROLYN: I JUST HAPPENED TO BE GOING THROUGH GOOGLE CHECKING ON NAMES.I CAME ACROSS THIS INFORMATION. CAROLYN I THINK WE MIGHT BE FIRST COUSINS THE REASON I SAY THIS IS BECAUSE MY AUNTS NAME WAS ...

Re: ZUNA, George Posted on: 26 Nov 2008, by  Donna Porter

Surnames > Zuna

Yes!! He is my Grandfather's brother's son..Thanks!!

GRANT Silas S 1893 1918 Posted on: 15 Dec 2008, by  t42IOOF_DenCo...

Surnames > Grant

GRANT Silas S 1893 1918 I photographed this gravestone in the I O O F Cemetery, Section J, Denton, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of ...

Re: Karpens: William, Anton, Otto, John, Adeline Posted on: 19 Dec 2008, by  sarahabeck

Surnames > Karpen

Hello, my name is Sarah Beck, I am the great-great grandaughter of Anton Karpen. My great-grandmother was Alice Karpen. I came across this in doing research of my family tree.

Re: W. Martin Yielding Posted on: 24 Nov 2008, by  littlepupnhim

Surnames > Yielding

would love all you have email address is littlepupnhim@yahoo.com

Re: ancestors Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  ozbuild1

Surnames > Marturano

yes may be my grandfather was he's brother ? > my grandfathers name was giuseppe marturano also from southern italy( reggio calabria palmi) .He was born around 1894 . I was told that he had quite a few...

Ernest/Dickel Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by Frances Rascona

Surnames > Ernest

looking for anyone related to lorraine Ann Dickel and Aubrey T. Ernest of macomb county michigan

Make $6 dollers in to $6000 Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by voyeurs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

NEED TO MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA CASH? NEED TO MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA CASH? GOT SIX DOLLARS? IF SO THEN CHECK THIS OUT!!! MAKE MONEY QUICK, EASY, AND LEGALLY!!! Turn $6 into $6000.00 in two weeks : HOW T...

Re: Berry Meaders Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  jenlane57fami...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Palo Pinto

Is there any chance that your Berry Meaders was born ca 1856 in Illinois? Could his name be Maberry Meaders (possible first name Joel)? If so... I believe I can help you. -Jen jenlane57@yahoo.com

ANYONE SEARCHING FOR THESE SURNAMES Posted on: 19 Jun 2002, by Wanda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...http://groups.msn.com/OURFAMILYTREEWandaCourtney http://groups.msn.com/LUNSFORDGENEALOGY COLE'S OF CLAY CO KY GABBARD'S OF MADISON CO KY COURTNEY'S OF WOODFORD CO KY ABRAMS/SMITH of Trimble Co Ky ROGERS...

Melvina MOOSE of Illinois Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  AWillis628

Surnames > Moose

I have recently found that my great grandfather's parents were Nicholas BEAM and Melvina MOOSE. My gr grandfather was William Henry BEAM and he was born in 1870 in Fulton County, IL. A census return s...

Re: GREER/RENZ - Washington, PA Posted on: 09 Dec 2008, by  llryan65

Surnames > Greer

Still looking for info. on these people. Thanks, Linda

Gooden, Alice Suzanne Waychoff Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Ida Gooden , Judge and Mrs. Joe F. Goodson. Wild times and free being marked her life and gave all who met her fantastic memories and overwhelming feelings of joy. Since her 1969 graduation from City Hig...

Re: Penman Surname Origin Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  bigpumb

Surnames > Penman

...name is Sean John Penman. im trying to track down our family crest, my dad has seen it before but we dont have a picture of it or anything. its a featherpen crossed over with a hammer (black smith style h...

Re: William Fortune Letter #1 Posted on: 07 Dec 2008, by  willqueen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

Hi- Which William Fortune is this? Is this the son of John and Ann Fortune who immigrated to South Carolina, USA in 1767?

New URL for the Fulbright - Fullbright Surname Project Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  nmcbee1

Surnames > Fullbright

The new URL is http://bellsouthpwp2.net/t/h/themcbees1/Fulbright-Fullbright.htm I hope many Fulbright and Fullbright's (all the same family really after all) will participate. My brother's results ar...

Lee Adams of Grayson Co. VA Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  CarolynCox267

Surnames > Adams

...(France). He was my grandmother's first husband, Sina Caroline Pierce, and father of Nina Lee Burse. Trying to fill in the branches of my family tree. Please let me know if you have info. Thanks!

Re: Need Info on Death of Walter Shank Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  Todd325e

Surnames > Shank

Hi, My name is Todd. I just stumbled upon this post, and it's probably a coincidense but my father's name is Walter Vaughn Shank. Though he was very much alive until 2004, I thought I would mention it...

Soto Family from Leon, Mexico Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  dnadavis

Surnames > Soto

...(not Nuevo Leon). My mother-in-law, Maria De Refugio Soto, was born there to Incarnacion "Cruz" Soto and Nicolasa Resendez. Incarnacion worked cattle from Fort Worth area to Leon (or vice vers...

Thomas Beet Posted on: 12 Nov 2008, by  bornandbred

Surnames > Beet

I have a Thomas Beet dob abt 1768/69 in Yorkshire. He married a Margaret Browne on 1 july 1793 in Ecclesfield. He died 1849 in the Wortley (Ecclesfield) district in 1849. I believe his father was Richa...

Re: Isabella Kelly-Probably of Caroline County, Virginia Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  olclarke

Surnames > Kelly

...Filmore & Isabella. I do have a Mattie L., is her middle name Lottie? I have Mattie marr to Lither J. Southworth which is my line. If Mattie is Lottie is Luther a first or second husband for her? Any info a...

Re: Elbing, West Prussia>USA, 1895+ Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  llscott2000

Surnames > Braun

Hi Linda, I did contact her and she said something about having some documents, but we never seemed to have made any more connections. Check my pages out here. http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/...

Sarah Holtzheiser Posted on: 02 Jul 2007, by  ragemcsmom

Surnames > Holtzheiser

Searching for any information on Sarah Holtzheiser who married William Hunt, most likely in philadelphia, mid 1800s. Any Holtzheiser/Holtzheuser/Holtsizer information helpful.

Re: SIULIN'SKI Posted on: 20 Nov 2008, by  cadamleo

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Mazowieckie

...the name spelled "SZulinski" as you suggested so indeed your cousins may be related to me! Can I establish contact with them or maybe through you? I have an email dedicated to genealogy: cassle...

Re: Lt. Robert Mitchell POW or MIA Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  SFF2011

Topics > Military > Vietnam War > General

I'm just now seeing your message. My friend still has the bracelet from during the war with his name on it. I've not spoken with any Mitchell just my friend who, as I said, still has the bracelet. H...

Re: Californian TINGSTROMS Posted on: 08 Dec 2008, by  onemoxnix

Surnames > Tingstrom

please send your email address to 1moxnix@antelecom.net and I'll send Tingstrom info to you.

Re: Pavuk family tree Posted on: 19 Nov 2008, by  sdeckenrode

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

My Grandfather is Conrad V Pavuk (Griffith, Merrillville and Lake Station IN. His sister was Jackie (Parsons)(Merrillville IN.) Their father was John H Pavuk (Gary IN.. Conrad and Jackie are his children ...

Re: Charles Fournier new bedford, ma Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  THELAUME

Surnames > Fournier

I'm going to go to city hall to see if I can get his birth certificate to find out his parents. Thank you so far. If I do need more info I will let you know.

NEELDS/NEAL of Kingswinford/Rowley Regis Posted on: 26 Sep 2003, by  morgan211150

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Staffordshire > General

...Wilson bc1815 Kingswinford. Their children are:- William b1840, Elizabeth b1842 married John Cadman 1865, Henry b1844, John b1848 married Mary Ann c1870, Mary b1852 married John Reynolds 1893, Phoebe b1857...

Horace Sharp, b. about 1872, probably in Ohio Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  10Mitchell

Surnames > Sharp

...County, Ohio. He had married Cornelia in 1870; they had been married thirty years. Cornelia had given birth to two children and both were living. The census reported that Cornelia had been born in Feb...

Re: Pearl R. Bader Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  kdkleinberg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...because there is a space between Karen & Lou. Let me know if you received it. I sent an attachment with the e-mail Karen

Ingeborg Otberg Tank Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  m_oltra

Surnames > Tank

I am looking for information on Ingeborg. I do not know her husband's name. I believe that they came from Michigan. Her father was Johan Otberg.

Death of Benjamin Flyn at Chicago, Illinois Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  maryachtrh

Surnames > Flynn

Appears in The Ravia Weekly News, Friday, 2 June 1911, Johnston County, Oklahoma While playing in the street near his home at Chicago Benjamin Flyn, thirteen years old, was electrocuted by nine thous...

Re: Robinson and Tucker of Greasy Creek, KY Posted on: 04 Nov 2008, by  Rbeavercreekf...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Kentucky)

So glad to hear from you. Nellie was my grandmother. Do you have any info on the Robinson's or Tucker's in this family. I have more on the Robinson's than Tucker's. I've hit a brick wall after Rosie and ...

Re: Dick Family in Scotland - when did they arrive? Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  papascaught

Surnames > Dick

Any idea when your family arrived in Scotland? or where they came from? For a long time we were under the impression that all of our family through germany to russia before coming to the US but recently it lo...

Re: Obit Lookup, Please - Chester Slaski (Slaske) Posted on: 27 Nov 2008, by  ambrose1889

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Happy Thanksgiving

Re: Richard Cody Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  marinrice74

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

Another confirmation that Richard died before 1930 is at ancestry.com in the 1928-1929 housing directory for Spencer. Minnie is listed as widow of Richard and living at 25 Lincoln St. Your SS record in 19...

Brown, Sylvia Perrin Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Felicien Perrin and Sylvia Charbonnet Perrin. She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law, Simone and Jim Bellamy of Little Rock. Sylvia is also survived by sisters: Carol Perrin Lehr and Adrienne Per...

Re: somerset hurfords bridgwater and north petherton especially Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  bobcat261

Surnames > Hurford

...http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/ancestorsearchresults.asp http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GSfn=James&GSmn=&GSln=hurford&GSbyrel=in&GSby=&GSdyrel=in&GSdy=&...

Re: Is it usual for Roman Catholics not to bother registering birth in Ireland in 1878 and 1880? Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  chlang99

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Have you requested the certs from the General Register Office in Ireland? http://www.groireland.ie That was the official repository of births and other civil registration records in Ireland until Nort...

per page