Search the Boards

Search Results for "KETTLE" - 1,710 Messages

per page

monsen family in norway Posted on: 28 Jan 2009, by  monsen_shirle...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

i am looking for my grand father who emigrated from norway in 1906 his name is ernst emanuel paulsen (monsen) he was born in 1889 and lived with a family in a place called kragtorp family the family he l...

looking for rachel Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  deanlarue

Surnames > Waters

looking for rachel waters lived in griffin,zebulon, and augusta age around 21. any info thanks. e mail flydlh2001@yahoo.com

Re: obit on Rev Monsignor Joseph (Jose) Pacheco Lima Posted on: 28 Feb 2009, by  CadiListMom

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Fresno

Can't help you with an obit but here is his death date LIMA JOSEPH PACHECO 1911 02 19 REGO MALE RE FRESNO died 1996 04 11 567666053 85 SSDI: JOSEPH P LIMA 19 Feb 191...

Re: will do lookups Born, Married, Died in Sharon CT Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  seekerJay

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

Hello, again ~ I know this is a stab in the dark, but... John JOHNSON, my G2GF, was in Amenia in the 1850 Census along with his wife, Anor NORTHRUP, and their children, George, Josephine, and Mary Lou...

Re: Field Genealogy by Pierce Posted on: 04 Feb 2009, by  theo567

Surnames > Field

I HAVE LOGGED OVER 1000 HOURS LOOKING FOR MY GGFATHER FREDRICK "FRED" FIELD SUPPOSED TO HAVE BORN IN BANGOR MAINE. THIR RECORDS DO NOT EXIST FOR HIS BIRTH YEAR CIRCA 1855. HE MARRIED PROBABLY MAINE ...

Frye, Vance L. (obituary) Posted on: 28 Feb 2009, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN page 5, Feb. 26, 2009 Vance L. Frye was born May 12, 1922, in Crosby Township to Lester and Ellen (Opsahl) Frye. He died Feb. 19, 2009. His educa...

Re: Strachan and Steed Posted on: 22 Feb 2009, by  ACawdron

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

Hi Ewan Good to hear from you It has been quite a while since I heard from you. Anyway I had just been looking at my e mails when I saw your interest in Andrew Strachan and Elizabeth Howat. This is m...

PETERSON, Dorothy (Allen) Posted on: 22 Jan 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

East Lyme, CT - Dorothy Allen Peterson, 95, formerly of Niantic and Jamestown, N.Y. passed away peacefully with family at her side at Bridebrook Health and Rehab Center in Niantic Jan. 19, 2009. She was bo...

Bernard C. FLEMING Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  PatriciaEllis...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

Syracuse Journal June 2, 1916 Autopsy Ordered in Case of Bernard Fleming, Youngster Who Died After Operation to Set Leg Broken in Auto Accident. Taken from the family home after having been embalmed and rea...

Wilma E. Clawson, 96, of Blairsville,pa, daughter of , William and Nora Marshall Noel. Posted on: 11 Feb 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Clawson

...96, of Blairsville, died Sunday, Feb. 1, 2009 at St. Andrew's Village, Indiana. She was born July 19, 1912 in Tarentum, a daughter of the late William and Nora Marshall Noel. Wilma was a member of the Hopew...

Re: HUENEFELD Families Posted on: 16 Jan 2009, by  alklawitter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

Jane - I just found your posting and am interested in any information you have on the Huenefelds of Cincinnati (Delhi.) I am a great, great, great granddaugher of Herman Heinrich Wilhelm Huenefeld. Hi...

Capt. Richard Reynell m. prior 1749 Dorcas Adair, Ireland Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  swresearch

Surnames > Reynell

...of Robert Adair of Hollybrook, co. Wicklow, co. Dublin and of co. Longford, Ireland. Robert Adair's mother was Eleanor Cooke of co. Westmeath, probably near Castle Reynell. There was possibly an earlier D...

Re: John Griffy Posted on: 17 Feb 2009, by  mcm013048

Surnames > Griffy

I am the ggranddaughter of John and Anna Griffy, my grandfather was Earl Griffy of Illinois I would love to share any information. Please contact me at mcm013048@yahoo.com Marlene Griffy Conyers

Re: Gustaf Petterson father of Matilda Posted on: 01 Jan 2009, by  andgav96

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Thanks for the info. Her diary never refers herself as Anna Mathilda, just Mathilda.Is this the correct Mathilda? Is it possible to get more info and her parents, grandparents, as far back as possible, inclu...

Re: James Layton/Layton Book Posted on: 27 Dec 2008, by  susannealton5...

Surnames > Layton

...Layton who married George Washington Tucker. We have the whole Silver Lake cemetery(St. Rita Cemetery)recorded on digital photos if anyone is interested. LOTS of Tuckers, Laytons, Duvalls, Geiles, Maddocks!!!...

per page