Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 6 Messages

per page

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 29 Jul 2016, by  jrosz2601

Surnames > Hensley

Annie, We would be glad to have you! In the search bar on Facebook, search The Hensley Exchange The closed group should come up. Click on it and request to join. We can not send invites to anyo...

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 31 Jul 2016, by  AnniePeekAK

Surnames > Hensley

Gotchya. Thanks!

Re: MyFamily.Com web sites Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  robinjw80

Surnames > Byrd

I would love to see it robinmarable@hughes.net

Re: Wages site at myfamily.com Posted on: 25 Jul 2016, by  Dianne Wages

Surnames > Wages

Teresa just a note this morning to say yes I have "T" as the middle initial of Mr. Pharr. I do not have their children or at least can't put my fingers on it. Can you post or send me that in...

Re: Hensley Exchange Web Site at Myfamily.com Posted on: 09 Aug 2016, by  jones9159

Surnames > Hensley

My connection to the Hensley Family is through my grandmother's (Laura Frances Leonard (1917-1985) sister, Edna Earl Leonard (1894-1985). Edna married Lucian Alexander Payne (1854-1939). Edna and Luci...

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 28 Jul 2016, by  AnniePeekAK

Surnames > Hensley

Hello! I would love an invite to the Facebook group. I'm so excited to have found this possible source of Hensley info! Thank you! Annie anniepeekak@yahoo.com

per page