Search the Boards

Search Results for "HEINEN" - 502 Messages

per page

Lutgen family of Brown County Posted on: 23 Mar 2007, by  Sweden_to_Min...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Brown

...Chicago briefly where he married Catherine Kinn sometime after 1894 (she had children Mary and Frank Heinen from a previous union). They moved to Brown County, South Dakota around 1900. Additional children ...

Re: Civil War Veterans in Fowler Cemetery Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  DonnaKelley51...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Benton

John Heinen was my Grandfather John Gerlach's best man when they were married.

Re: Mary Booker Sumpter Schreyer/William Augustus Schreyer Posted on: 28 Oct 2007, by  ecodfrug1

Surnames > Schreyer

...Death Index Website (possibly buried in NJ) Spouse: William Augustus Shreyer-son of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Heinen Shreyer of Milton, PA-graduated from Cornell University and member of Phi Kappa Psi fraternity,...

Re: Heinen''s in Kentucky and Ohio Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  rogerhelton_1

Surnames > Heinen

I am interested in more info about the Heinen's that lived in Altus, OK during the 60's.

Picture Posted on: 17 Nov 2007, by  tamismith5

Surnames > Heinen

I am looking for a picture to add to my tree of John Gansen and Katherine Heinen. John ws born in 1855 Katherine in 1856. They both lived in Belle Plaine, MN with their family and when they married they rem...

Barry, Owen Ransome January 13, 1919 - March 8, 2007 Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

Owen Ransome Barry - Age 88 Owen Ransome Barry, son of Ransome and Gertrude (Smith) Barry, was born January 13, 1919, near Woodbine, Iowa. He attended school in Woodbine until 1936 when he moved with...

Strohacker, Christiane Schladoer Posted on: 24 Aug 2007, by  RedPondRanch

Topics > Obituaries

...multitude of friends, died Saturday, January 13, at 5:30 A. M. at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Hubert Heinen, where she had been removed from her own home several weeks ago in order to insure for her the ...

Re: HEYNE(S),HYNE(S)Prussia/New York Posted on: 15 Oct 2007, by  kmr731

Surnames > Heyne

...Grandfather, by the name of Nicholas Heynen born before 1750. His son, Johannes last name spelled: Hinen/ Heinen.B: 1771 His son Mathias Heinen/ Heyne, B: 1798 (all in Merxheim, Germany and his son Jacob Heyne,...

Re: Margaret Heinen Posted on: 12 Aug 2007, by  Katy Heinen T...

Surnames > Heinen

...61st Inf Co. I with duty at Vicksburg and Shiloh then out at Nashville in 1865 then ELIAS or ELIGIUS HEINEN disappeared.....before marriage to Maria Catherine Harth, daughter of Mary Margaret Neienhauer Har...

Re: Civil War Veterans in Fowler Cemetery Posted on: 09 Jul 2007, by  Katy Heinen T...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Benton

Our great grandfather Elias Eligius Heinen is buried there. He fought with the 61st Illinois Infantry with action at Shiloh and Vicksburg. We have more info if you need....he was mustered out Nashville in...

Betty Pope Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...the Osborne area and attended Osborne Public Schools. Betty was united in marriage to Joseph N. Heinen in November 1934. They were blessed with four sons, Jerry, Steve, Jim and David. She later was un...

Re: Breman Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  brownjantje

Surnames > Breman

Was your grandmother Aaltje Heinen. Aaltje Heinen is sister of my opa

John Peter Pick Posted on: 28 Apr 2008, by  annabugg

Surnames > Pick

I have information on John Peter Pick and Margaret Thelen who immigrated from Prussia in the early 1840's. Feel free to contact me.....Anna anna@cloviscemetery.org

Re: GRAF from Mischendorf Posted on: 31 Dec 2007, by  Heidi Novak

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Burgenland

...grandfather of Dennis; fond brother of Theresia Graf and the late Joseph. Funeral Wednesday, 9 a.m., from the Heinen and Loschetter Funeral Home, 7013 S. Racine avenue, to Sacred Heart church. Mass 9:30 a.m...

Re: Klaas Johannes Hofstra, b. 1778 Posted on: 06 Mar 2008, by  carlsonjm

Surnames > Hofstra

I've searched in Tresoar and not found the answers either. Oldeberkoop is right on the border with Drenthe. Do you suppose Klaas was born and married in Drenthe? Can you get to Leeuwarden and look up ...

Re: Karst Johannes Breman and Harm Breman Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  brownjantje

Surnames > Breman

Is your Harm Breman married to Aaltje Heinen, sister of my opa Willem Heinen. If so, we are family.

Re: Hankes in IL Posted on: 02 Apr 2008, by  TerriePieratt

Surnames > Hankes

Is that Geri Meyers? I know her. My ex-husband's mother Shirley (Hankes) Arendt and Geri grew up like sisters. I have the following that I got I think off Ancestry and it's pretty old but does have Je...

Re: frederick heinnen Posted on: 27 Mar 2008, by  lenpaulson

Surnames > Heinnen

My records have a Frederick Charles Heinen (b 1844) who had a sister Margaret (born 1854 at sea en route to Australia from NZ), and a brother William (b c1858). Parents were Frederick Heinin (spelling varie...

Re: Dennis M Hienen circa 1865 Posted on: 09 Mar 2008, by  Grandma2Jamey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

I assume 1865 is birth date. Therefore is this your man? Name: Dennis Heinen Estimated Birth Year: abt 1866 Age in 1870: 4 Birthplace: Illinois Home in 1870: Dwight, Livingston, Illinois Race: White...

Re: Breman Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  harmkarstjoha...

Surnames > Breman

Dear Jannie, Yes,your grandfather Willem Heinen was the brother of my grandmother Aaltje Heinen

Surnames > Breman

Dear Jannie, Yes My grandmother Aaltje Heinen was the sister of your grandfather Willem Heinen. Yours Sincerely, H K J Breman(Harry) Timorstraat 70 8022NE Zwolle Holland

Surnames > Breman

Dear Jannie, Yes My grandmother Aaltje Heinen was the sister of your grandfather Willem Heinen. Yours Sincerely, H K J Breman(Harry) Timorstraat 70 8022NE Zwolle Holland

Lourenco's of Altares, Terceira, Azores Posted on: 07 Dec 2007, by  ShirleyLey

Surnames > Lourenco

My father is Manuel Cordoza Lourenco b1927 California(m Edith R Heinen), his father Manuel Cordoza Lourenco b1903 Altares,Terceira(Lydia Perry), his father Joaquim Cardoso Lourenco da Costa b1882(m Adelaide...

Clarence G. NORDQUIST Posted on: 21 Jul 2008, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...was a graduate of Allegan High School, class of 1942. On June 5, 1948, in Fennville, he married Doris (Heinen) on her parent's farm. She preceded him in death in 2004. He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy, ser...

Maxine Adams Posted on: 06 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...shared with all. Survivors include sister; Jonell Salvagno, and brother Jesse Thomson, children; Mark Heinen, Mitch Heinen and wife Melissa Heinen, Kelly Adams- Kosa, Staci Adams and Leroy Lewis. 10 Grandchildren; Ken...

Re: Jacob Stokes Posted on: 14 Jul 2008, by  GinnyHeinen89

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...this sound like we are in the same Stokes Family? Let me know so that we might share further. Ginny Heinen

Re: Stech Twin Males who immigtrated to PA in Mid-1700s Posted on: 27 Jun 2008, by  GinnyHeinen89

Surnames > Stech

...After our recent remodel, we simply stacked so much in our den while we attended to other things. Ginny Heinen

Re: Bruno Rieschke from Dantzig Posted on: 09 Oct 2008, by  mrieschke

Surnames > Rieschke

Is it possible or could you find out if your bruno stayed married to Alie Heinen or did he disappear, jumping on a ship to Australia.Did your Bruno have Brothers and sisters I know there is a Rieschke famil...

Clara Mohs Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by Mitzy Brown

Surnames > Mohs

Hi Bill, Clara Mohs, Born November of 1875, died November 1964, wed Matthew Heinen June 23, 1896. Clara was the daughter of Peter Mohs, who married Getrude Schiefer. Peter is the brother of Nicholaus, who ...

Re: Bruno Rieschke from Dantzig Posted on: 17 Jul 2008, by  harmkarstjoha...

Surnames > Rieschke

...about,I am sorry to say,I cannot help. The Bruno Rieschke,I know,was married to my father's cousin Aaltje Heinen. Perhaps they were related,because they had the same name

Re: Heinen connection Posted on: 15 Oct 2008, by  iowaherb1

Surnames > Heinen

I'm a Heinen, too. Herb Heinen, originally of Guernsey, Iowa, however I'm retired USAF and live in the Philippines now. My Great Grandfather John D Heinen was born in Oldenberg, Germany in 1832 and immigrated to Mors...

Heynen/Heinen Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  gerardnv

Localities > Western Europe > Luxembourg > General

I have some Heynen ancestors. The name is also spelled HEINEN, and Henen. So please contact me directly if you want to share info. Posted 20 Jun 1999

Heinen Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  Jean_Ensch

A bibliography regarding Weiswampach, whereof Breidfeld is part, mentions the following newspaper article, which should be of interest to you: "Auswanderer der Gemeinde Weiswampach nach Amerika&q...

Heinen Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  Jean_Ensch

Beretfeld should be Breidfeld, near Weiswampach in northern Luxembourg. A Heinen Nicholas emigrates from Breidfeld to the USA in 1879. posted 19 Jun 1999

Heinen Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by Kay Thull

Need parents for Nicholas HEINEN b 6 Jan 1852 in Beretfeld Luxemborg (according to obit)--died 18 June 1920 in USA posted 19 Jun 1999

Harold William Cleveland Date of death: March 26, 2008 Posted on: 11 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...1943 to 1946 and was awarded the Letter of Commendation Medal. On March 14, 1947 he married Betty Jean Heinen at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hannibal, MO. He is survived by his wife of the home; one son M...

Harold William Cleveland Posted on: 10 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...1943 to 1946 and was awarded the Letter of Commendation Medal. On March 14, 1947 he married Betty Jean Heinen at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hannibal, MO. He is survived by his wife of the home; one son M...

Re: Lockard & Lydic in Indiana Co. Posted on: 14 Jul 2008, by  GinnyHeinen89

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

...information/fill in the gaps, etc. Let me know if you wish to make contact. Your Cousin, Ginny Shellhammer Heinen

Re: County Waterford Graves Posted on: 02 Jun 2008, by  Katy Heinen T...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United Kingdom > Ireland > Cemeteries in Ireland

...Carolina, he came to USA in 1875; then in 1920 census he came in 1885, etc Let's compare notes... Katy Heinen Tindall Morristown, TN ktindall@musfiber.com

Re: Floyd Family Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  Katy Heinen T...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

...Winthrop, MA d 1867 in Apalachicola, FL is of this clan...want to connect for possible DNA study... Katy Heinen Tindall ktindall@musfiber.com Morristown, TN

Re: Ganson settlers Posted on: 27 May 2008, by  tamismith5

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

...my gggg grandparents. I would also be related to their son John Gansen b. 1855. He married Katherine Heinen b. 1856. Any information you would have on this line would be great. I am trying incoprate picture...

Looking for Great grandmother Mohs Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  BillToenies

Surnames > Mohs

My great grandmother was Clara Mohs. She married Mathias Heinen. They lived in Stearns Co. Minnesota. My grandfather was Hubert Heinen and he was born on October 31, 1898. He died in September, 1985. Does anybody...

Inman, Clara Ruthanna (Thraen) August 1, 1917 - January 18, 2009 Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cass

Clara Inman (August 1, 1917 - January 18, 2009) Clara Ruthanna Inman, 91, of Atlantic, Iowa, was born August 1, 1917, the daughter of Henry and Mary (Stoltz) Thraen in Osmond, Nebraska, and passed ...

Inman, Clara Ruthanna (Thraen) August 1, 1917 - January 18, 2009 Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

Clara Inman (August 1, 1917 - January 18, 2009) Clara Ruthanna Inman, 91, of Atlantic, Iowa, was born August 1, 1917, the daughter of Henry and Mary (Stoltz) Thraen in Osmond, Nebraska, and passed ...

Re: Dennis M Hienen circa 1865 Posted on: 15 Feb 2009, by  caheenan_1

Hi Are you still looking for information on Dennis? According to his headstone in Mt Olivet, Dwight, IL, he died in 1940 which matches the year in the IL database. However, I have not purchased the...

Re: Heinen Posted on: 09 Dec 2008, by  hawkeychic

Surnames > Heinen

I am a Heinen, haved lived in Massachusetts my whole life. I know of family in TX, Leslie and Martha Heinen.

Re: Dennis M Hienen circa 1865 Posted on: 17 Feb 2009, by  caheenan_1

...information on your line. Although, my mom thinks she met one of Mary Kilbride's children at Veronica Heinen Vogel's funeral several years back. My grandfather was John Leo Heenan, Mamie's brother. John ...

Re: Dennis M Hienen circa 1865 Posted on: 16 Feb 2009, by  Sharon Glencr...

...you to order the death certificate, as long as I know when and where. His father was Peter Nicklaus Heinen and I knew his mother was a Delaney but not sure of the first name. Peter had married sisters Sar...

Re: The Eddy Family; a brief history of the Eddy family, as collated by Mrs. N.L. Eddy, Perryville, Ohio Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  iowaherb1

Surnames > Eddy

...the way are the Eddy's related or old friends of the Mayflower pilgrims? Thanks for you time. Herb Heinen iowaherb@yahoo.com.ph

Re: Eddy Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  iowaherb1

Surnames > Eddy

...Millersburg, Iowa (about 15 miles from Guernsey, Iowa where I grew up). My mother was Mildred Wagner Heinen. I've got a family tree that goes back to Thomas Eddy born about 1579 in England and married abt ...

per page