Search the Boards

Search Results for "tuck" - 3,970 Messages

per page

Anna E. LAWRENCE 1905 Posted on: 17 May 2001, by  dianne660

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saratoga

SARATOGA COUNTY. ss: Josephine Taft LUTHER of the town of Milton in the County of Saratoga being duly sworn on her oath doth depose and say that she is one of the subscribing witnesses to the Last Wil...

Re: LEANDER TURNER, any info? Posted on: 30 May 2004, by Wiliam C. Turner

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Anson

...and married to Mary Ruth Arowood Turner. Six Children, John A. born 1846, Soloman born 1849, Henry (Tuck) born 1850, Ann born 1852, Emma T. born 1854, Charles M. born Feb. 10, 1857 died April 4, 1942. Le...

Tuck/Embry Posted on: 18 May 1999, by  pattuckb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Oglethorpe

Looking for information on a Richard or Richardson Tuck married to Martha Embry in Clarke Co.,Ga September 28 1825. Martha was born in Oglethorpe Co.Ga but her family moved to Clarke Co.,Martha was born J...

Re: Benjamin Price Family Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by  dennieprice

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Boone

Dear Opal, lost touch with you, please email me your phone number/address and let compare Benjamin Price notes. Tuck Price

Kinders of SE MO Posted on: 19 Jun 2000, by  brendaholmeye...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dunklin

I have postings on Kinder; McDaniel, Tuck, and Orange. My father was Elmer Charles 'Charley' Kinder, my grandfather was Elmer Daniel Kinder, and my grandftather was Elmer Daniel Kinder. My ggrandfather wa...

Re: QUALEY, GILMOUR, KING, WHITE, WYATT, MILES Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by Pam Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

...present - frustrating! This is my daughter-in-law's family. I do remember that her gr-grandfather, Tuck Miles was a son of Caswell Monroe Miles who lived and died in Mississippi. Tuck Miles lived in Lawton...

THORSON, Theodore and NICHOLS, Ethel (Jan. 24, 1899) Marriage Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

Alexandria Post News, Alexandria, Douglas County, Minnesota Thursday, February 2, 1899, page 8, col. 3. BRANDON. Tuesday evening, January 24, occurred the marriage of Theodore Thorson and Ethel, ...

Tuck Smith Posted on: 09 Apr 2004, by  DotTrollinger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

I'm looking for any information on a Tuck Smith who moved from Tennessee to Huntsville - I understand he was a Civil War Hero from Goshen, Arkansas. I'm looking for any of the ancestry of the related Smi...

Owens Posted on: 25 Oct 1998, by  xxTOwenSteele

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Deaf Smith

Looking for information on David James Owens died in Amarillo, July 21, 1925. He was buried in Clovis, New Mexico. I am looking for any family members. And obit. Tammy A. Steele

George W. Tuck, b. 1865 KY, d. after 1920 Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by  Patricia Lore...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dunklin

Looking for information about my great grand uncle George W. Tuck, especially date and place of death and descendants. His parents were Richard Thomas Tuck and Sarah Elizabeth Jones Tuck (1st cousins); he was bor...

WILL of LEWIS SALISBURY of STILLWATER (PRESERVED 2, THOMAS 1) 4 0f 4 Wills Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by  salisbury1166

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saratoga

...PRESERVED SALISBURY AND BROTHER OF HIRAM SALISBURY) Surnames: BUCK, INGERSOL, LESTER, LOHNES, SALISBURY, TUCK, WILBUR Signed: 10 MARCH 1896 Probate: 19 AUGUST 1904 Proved: 3 SEPTEMBER 1904 1st Codicil: 2...

Kinder Posted on: 31 Dec 1999, by  brendaholmeye...

I don't know. I hit a roadblock with my ggrandfather. I am not even positive of his name. May have been Adam Rodice or Rodice Kinder. He married Lizzie McDaniel. They had three children: Willard, Flor...

Walter (Tuck) Cox Posted on: 06 Nov 1998, by  jenbawden01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...Times" on March 23, 1934. I have no connection with this family other than posting this here. Walter (Tuck) Cox, 79 years old, died at his home at Wifemantown last Sunday night at 8:00 P.M., after ...

Matt HOWARD (1934-2002) Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Mohave

...Carmen Howard of Bullhead City, Ariz.; son, Matthew Howard and wife Diana of Bend, Ore.; daughter, Terri Tuck of Woodland; and son, James Howard and wife Lisa of Woodland. He is also survived by his gran...

COCHRANE Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by B Nelson

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

...Decima MATTHEWS and Thomas Carlson COCHRANE who were married in Winnipeg in 1921 and had a son called Tuck COCHRANE Any COCHRANE connections in/from Etobicoke, please contact me

per page