Search the Boards

Search Results for "HARTWICK" - 2,128 Messages

per page

Re: Gilbert Wicks, Jr. b abt 1760 - d Dec 1833 Commack, New York Posted on: 24 Jan 2011, by  v_leighty

Surnames > Wicks

...Sarah born in 1715. He also had a son named Thomas. Thomas was born in Providence in 1717 and died in Hartwick 1 Dec 1805. His wife was Abigail Eddy and their son was John Irons, father of Charles Nelson. Joh...

Re: Hawkins of New york.>>OHIO Posted on: 23 Jan 2011, by  sarge736

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...Estimated birth year: abt 1765 Birth Place: Rhode Island Gender: Male Home in 1850 (City,County,State): Hartwick, Otsego, New York Family Number: 215 Household Members: Name Age Jacob Dunbar 45 Mary ...

Dr Janice Ruth Cobb Fraher Posted on: 22 Jan 2011, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Madrid, Spain. She worked in nursing and nursing education for many years, serving on the faculty of Hartwick College in Oneonta, NY from 1971 until 1987 and retired as Associate Dean for Nursing for the und...

Re: Israel Mathewson Posted on: 11 Jan 2011, by  dabulewicz

Surnames > Mathewson

David Mathewson of Hartwick, NY, wife was a Butternuts Quaker. Selinda Mathewson of Walworth Wayne County, my best pick for Morgan's mother, married Leister Robbins, a quaker. Oliver Matterson of Morris, Otse...

Re: Israel Mathewson Posted on: 10 Jan 2011, by  carolmathewso...

Surnames > Mathewson

...your postings for years and find that I may have answers for you. Israel's youngest son David lived at Hartwick. He arrived to the area with his older brothers John and William. William lived in that part o...

Carl E. Harshner Jr. 1926-2010 N.Y. to Ohio Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Harshner

EDISON: Carl E. Harshner Jr., age 84, of Edison, Ohio went to be with the Lord on Saturday afternoon, January 1, 2011, at the Morrow County, Ohio Hospital with his family by his side following an exte...

Re: Capt. Clement Miller - photograph - b. Barbados 1754, d. 1829 Posted on: 01 Jan 2011, by  rad1349

Surnames > Miller

...if you still have the pictures of Capt. Clement Miller and his family born in Barbados and moved to Hartwick, NY. I am interested because my ggggrandmother (Mary Best) was the slave of Capt. Miller's daughter...

Ingalls Marilyn Frey Obit Posted on: 30 Dec 2010, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...July 28, 1929, in Syracuse, New York to Mathias A. and Anna Prehn Frey, where she was a graduate of Hartwick College. In 1954, Marilyn traveled on a freighter with husband, Rev. F. Leland Ingalls and their in...

Bruce L. Killmeyer, 48, son of Mary Catherine (Pauley) Killmeyer and the late Marcus A. Killmeyer Jr. Posted on: 17 Dec 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Killmeyer

...Killmeyer and the late Marcus A. Killmeyer Jr.; brother of Jeffrey (Janet) Killmeyer, Maureen (Gary) Hartwick, Kimberly (Tim) Siebert and Gary (Carole) Killmeyer; also survived by nieces and nephews. Bruce w...

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 13 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

No single document mentions all the members of the family. The 1900 census from Sioux Falls, Minnehaha SD introduces Betsy H. Lund b. Feb 1842, Norway, a widow immigrated 1850 with 9 of 11 children su...

Looking for info:HELP Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by  TIMOTHYNEWBER...

Surnames > Yount

...CLAUDE WM. YOUNT,BORN APR.1880. HE MARRIED ELEANOR W. MCILRATH,BORN 03JAN1880. THEY HAD TWO SONS IN HARTWICK, POWESHIEK CO., IOWA. HENRY JAMES YOUNT, DOB 03OCT1902 AND WALLACE WILLIAM YOUNT, DOB24APR1904. HEN...

German Digitalarkivet for Heinrich & Margarethe Windhorst Posted on: 14 Dec 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

...Co. North Dakota in 1882/83. Were there any censuses in the Wechold region during that period? TIA Bob Hartwick Edit: Sorry, I understated the emigration date by 20 years. I presume that all the children wer...

Cossey, Hartwick Posted on: 13 Dec 1998, by Pamela Cossey

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

I am searching for any information on the families of John Cossey and Susan Hartwick, m. in Mecklenburg Co. on Feb 17, 1816. (Sp. Cosie on marriage lic.) John was b. abt 1796, Susan was b. 1799. Susan's fathe...

Re: John Milton Higbie Posted on: 15 Jul 2011, by  kathydon217

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

...for Laurentine Higbie #28 Death of Delavan Higbie 1917 ______________ Edgar * Higbie" #1 Obit [Hartwick Cemetery] #5- Mother listed as Lena Smith 1899 [I also saw several newspaper articles where she...

Re: #17 Posted on: 13 Oct 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Oppland

...hope I have clarified our 'Gonstad' problem. Thank you again for solving our 'Bjorner' problem. Bob Hartwick

Henry Hartwick in 1900 Posted on: 20 Jun 2011, by  badenroots

Topics > Census > United States > Wisconsin Census

...could only see his last name listed. He was born abt 1868 in Wisconsin. His wife was "Thresa" Hartwick b. abt 1865 Germany. They lived in Alma, Buffalo, Wisconsin. She died 1903.

Re: #17 Posted on: 12 Oct 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

sshhhhhhhhh... Of course, at birth he probably wasn't so big. Thanx to all the linguists here for your expertise. Bob Hartwick

Re: John SUMMERS, George L. SUMMERS, Wappello SUMMERS. and John W. SUMMERS Posted on: 26 Jul 2011, by  holden131

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Alexandria

...prepared by Judge Lewis Summers and Judge George Summers. I also have a bound copy of The Holdens of Hartwick by Stephen & Jonathan Holden and other Holdens of the Hartwick Clan, dated 1932. My immediate family...

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 14 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

...Perhaps it explains why Bernice never married. Family love can be torn into such frightful pain. Robert Hartwick

Re: John Williams b VT ca 1778 to Otsego CO NY 1800+ Posted on: 29 Oct 2011, by  paclark155

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...d. Dec. 17, 1795 also in Sharon, m. Jerusha Gillett, b. Nov. 12, 1753 in Sharon, d. Jan. 7, 1832 in Hartwick, Otsego, NY. The father of Marilla Williams, b. 1815 in Otsego, NY. was John Williams, b. Oct. 14...

Re: Info on Anthony WAYNE, Texas after 1914 Posted on: 05 Aug 2011, by  leighervine

Surnames > Wayne

...little more on the Anthony WAYNE I seek: He was born about 1871 in Pennsylvania, He married Kitty Maude HARTWICK of New York, born also in 1871 sometime before the census in 1910. At the time of the 1910 Ce...

Howard Hartwick Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  RHorslen

Surnames > Hartwick

James Hartwick was the son of William Hartwick and Sarah Jane Peters of Loughborough twp. William Hartwick was the son of John Hartwick and Phoebe McConnell of Loughborough. Robert

Schenkel Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  mhorensky

Surnames > Shankle

...Elizabeth GUENTHER in Baden-Baden,Germany,they had a son,Johann A.SCHENKEL born 1835,married to Maria Hartwick. They came to America abt.1860 Would appreciate any help you might have.

Cipperley Genealogy Posted on: 06 Nov 2011, by  glampman

Surnames > Cipperley

Cipperley researchers: I found the following biography and thought it would clear up any confusion the lineage of Barrent Cipperley. I'll post the link and then just a part of the biography in New Y...

Re: #17 Posted on: 13 Oct 2011, by  BevAnderson91

Velbekomme, Bob! Here's a helpful web site. Otto Jørgensen from the Norway List has done this translating dictionary labor of love. Old Dano-Norsk spellings, pointers to modern spellings, defi...

...rather than a new name which the man had not carried before or since. I appreciate your input. Bob Hartwick

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 28 Sep 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

So time passes and finally the death certificates arrive from Minnesota. That of Henry Lund offers the names of his parents: Christian Lund (as we concluded) and Betsy GONSTAD. So here is a new clue....

George Hartwick:Ontario,Canada Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Sharla Hartwick-Conforti

Surnames > Hartwick

...married (2) James Colville abt. 1890. She married (3)Richard K.Cox July 20, 1891. She married (4) George Hartwick October 9, 1896. Children of Levina Hannah and George Hartwick are: 1. Joseph Hartwick born January 2, 1898 i...

SS Application:Clayton Armand Hartwick Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Sharla Hartwick-Conforti

Surnames > Hartwick

U.S. Social Security Act Application For Account Number ------------------------------ Clayton Armand Hartwick RFD 1, Tyre, Michigan Business Name of Present Employer: E.B.Schwaderer & L W Edison, Cass Ci...

SS Application:Howard Hartwick Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Sharla Hartwick-Conforti

Surnames > Hartwick

U.S. Social Security Act Application For Account Number -------------------------------- Howard Hartwick North St., Madrid, N.Y. Business Name Of Present Employer: Roy Watson Madrid, N.Y. Age at last birthday...

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 14 Aug 2011, by  LOVESeGENEe

Surnames > Lund

...Marital Status: Spouse's Name: Father's Name: H. B. Lund Father's Birthplace: Mother's Name: Mattie Hartwick Mother's Birthplace: Indexing Project (Batch) Number: B02113-2 System Origin: Minnesota-...

Re: Halvor's Parents and sibs Posted on: 17 Oct 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

...since Hogne (hrn65) discovered that we share a common ancestor - my great grandma, Caroline Marie Hansen Hartwick). 8<)] But now there seems to be an over-abundance of riches. I see too many relatives. F...

...priests. No doubt the word processor spell-checkers of that era were just Empty Files! 8<)] Regards, Bob Hartwick

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 14 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

...and a new family, town, father, mother and brother. (sigh of frustration) Thanks for playing. Robert Hartwick

...America. Does this happen a lot? I hope I don't have to start this task all over again. Thank you, Bob Hartwick

Strange bedfellows Posted on: 19 Oct 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

...census of 1801 at Lund farm Andreas Nielsen had a new wife, Rangdi Julsdatter. Happy Halloween! Bob Hartwick

...name like Gonstad in Romsdal, I will declare a National Holiday for both countries! Your slave, Bob Hartwick

Re: Laura Williams Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  1176

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Marion

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/N36W-CVJ Name: Asaph Shadley Death Date: 08 Dec 1871 Death Place: Hartwick, Osceola, Michigan Gender: Male Death Age: 74 years 6 months Estimated Birth Date: 1797 Birthpl...

Norway to Dakota for John & Sophia? Posted on: 14 Sep 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Gilbertson

...disappeared in a sea of John Gilbertsons (Gilbert?). Can anyone find their Norwegian roots? Thanks, Robert Hartwick

Thomas HOLDEN (1837-1890) NY>VA Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  Bart_Gripenst...

Surnames > Holden

Thomas Holden was born in Hartwick, NY. Married Isabella Summers in Fairfax County.

Harry VanHorn (Van) Carter Posted on: 01 Sep 2011, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...years and was discharged with the rank of sergeant. He met his eventual wife, Esther Gregory Carter, at Hartwick College in Oneonta and graduated with a degree in biology. He was employed as a chemist for Led...

Re: #17 Posted on: 14 Oct 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

..."Gunstead"! We don't know what it became later. Thanx for your input! Good night from Hawaii!;-) Bob Hartwick

Philip Carter Posted on: 01 Sep 2011, by  Carol Brotzma...

...graduated from the Severn School in Severna Park, Md., in 1948. He attended the U.S. Naval Academy and Hartwick College in Oneonta, N.Y. He was a member of the Methodist Church in Pleasant Valley, N.Y. Until ...

Re: #17 Posted on: 14 Oct 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

...Ancestry of Bernice Jeannette Lund" in the "Lund" forum. Thank you and Good Luck! Bob Hartwick

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 13 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

...two??) How many ways can you misspell "Lund"? I've tried most of them in vain.8<( Robert Hartwick

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 21 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

Since I can't figure out what spells and incantations you used to get what you've got, I can't even imagine what counter-spells are blocking Berthe/Betsy. After the thrilling victories of a couple da...

Surnames > Lund

..."snail mail" transactions; one should be able to do it 'on line', don't you think? Gratefully Robert Hartwick

Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 13 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

...Brookings SD d. 15 Dec 1983 in Rochester MN - daughter of Henry B. Lund (1867 - 1944) & Mattie O. Hartwick (1871 - 1955)) (my first cousin, once removed) was devoted to genealogy long before computers mad...

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 18 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

..."Ernest", who should have a girl's name Undoubtedly Iver led his family to the New World in 1849. Bob Hartwick

Re: Seeking ancestry of Bernice Jeanette Lund Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  RobertHartwic...

Surnames > Lund

...and astonished myself with an entirely new great uncle I had only hints of before. To whit: John Ansel Hartwick, born 25 Jun 1878 at the farm near Brookings of my great grandparents -quote- Benedict Hartwick & Ca...

per page