Search the Boards

Search Results for "wegener" - 604 Messages

per page

Cordelia Reed Wife of Henry Cale Guernsey County, Ohio Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  mkermiser

Surnames > Reed

Looking for Info On Cordelia Reed Wife of Henry Cale B.abt 1815 d.1852 Noble Co. Ohio Henry was s/o George and Mary Capper Cale any help Mkermiser@aol.com

Re: Obituary Look up for: John W. Menezes Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Tehama

Hi, There are two volunteers for obituaries in Tehama Co. Go to freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~obitl/volca.htm and scroll down to Tehama Co. OR Go to raogk.org Read guidelines Choose Califo...

Re: Elsie May Kelly Posted on: 23 Feb 2011, by  LynKelly77

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

its nette6119@hotmail.com I have a habit putting the au these days. Dont know why. lol

Re: Mount Pleasant Home in Dubuque Posted on: 20 Feb 2011, by  jaedwards64

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dubuque

I don't know if you found any info on the home but it used to be an orphanage. I don't know any more but I have been in the home and saw different pictures on the wall from that era. I hoped that help...

Re: george washington wike from Griggsville, ILL and Siskiyou Co. CA Posted on: 04 Jan 2011, by  jacobe19

Surnames > Wike

I have just started to work on the Wike family history. My father-in-law's father was Charles Justin Wike born 01-31-1867. His father was George Washington Wike born in Wilkes Barre, PA 07-04-1833 o...

Cowan, Ephraim from Chester County Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  JoanGunn75

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

Chester County Pennsylvania -- my e-mail address has been changed to jgunn@cwnet.com

Johann Georg Friedrich Schulz Posted on: 20 Sep 2011, by  malcolm_steve...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

...Schulz, born 22 Jan 1830 in Wilhelmshayn, Germany. He married Caroline Wilhelmine Christine (Justine) Wegener, had two kids then emigrated to South Africa in 1858. They state they were in Gross Luckow at the...

Basse census records Posted on: 03 Aug 2011, by  kstahlman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

I am searching for ancestors (Heinrich Wegener and family) who lived in Basse, a town NW of Hannover, in the 1850s. I have not been able to find the census records from the 1850s and 1860s from the town amo...

Re: Faber's from Germany Posted on: 15 Aug 2011, by  richardwegene...

Surnames > Faber

...connected to Hirschberg in Silesia and is Jelena Gora. Have you been able to find out more? thanks Richard Wegener

Lippe Detmold, Germany Geographical DNA Project Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  altieman1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Stephenson

The scope and purpose of this Geographical DNA Project is to offer help to those reseachers who can either trace their ancestral roots to, or currently live in what was the former Principality of Lipp...

Lippe Detmold, Germany Geographical DNA Project Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  altieman1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

The scope and purpose of this Geographical DNA Project is to offer help to those reseachers who can either trace their ancestral roots to, or currently live in what was the former Principality of Lipp...

Re: Wegeners in Schonfeldt, Brandenburg mid 19th century Posted on: 14 Sep 2011, by  pammeyer50p

Surnames > Wegener

...but I am completely stumped. I have worked on my Wegeners for about 15 years. I have found an August Wegener and wife Elersa, in Kentucky, USA in the 1860 Federal Census. I can follow his line to my dad. ...

Re: Jung Family Posted on: 09 Dec 2011, by  Obits101

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Canadian

...sisters: Mrs WH Sherin, OKC, OK Miss Wanda BURNETT, OKC, OK Mrs Ida Jung, OKC, OK The deceased was Mrs HH Wegener, who came to Oklahoma as a child & was born in York, NE. She met & married her husb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bates

Floy Mae Cline of Huntsville, TX 1926 Posted on: 15 Oct 2011, by  drbrownlee

Surnames > Cline

Floy is pictured in the 1926 Alcalde, yearbook of Sam Houston State Teachers College of Huntsville, Texas, and is a junior. I'm not kin but thought this might be helpful to someone researching the fam...

McNIEL Lewis H 1826 1887 father Posted on: 10 Dec 2011, by  t42LittleElm_...

Surnames > McNiel

McNIEL Lewis H 1826 1887 father DavidStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Little Elm Cemetery, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use the pictu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bexar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Washington

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Harris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jasper

Voight - Anchor, Michigan Posted on: 29 Nov 2011, by  emueller441

Surnames > Voight

I am trying to locate the Voight family who lived in Anchor, Michigan around 1977, when Alex Voight died in that place. His wife's name was Gladys and they had one daughter named Marion. Any and a...

Incidella Firebaugh married William Maben Pike??? Posted on: 20 Nov 2011, by  ttram00

Surnames > Firebaugh

Can someone help me with additional info for William Maben Pike's marriage to Incidella Firebaugh in 1913? He is my great grandfather and while searching his family tree i found the information below ...

Re: Earnest Edward Mann Obituary lookup request Posted on: 28 Nov 2011, by  mrlegore_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Umatilla

Wow! That was fast! Thank you for your help. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Re: Joseph Schwegler - Switzerland Posted on: 20 Nov 2011, by  William_Schwe...

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

Samantha: Great to hear from you. I'm the grandson of Ben's older brother, Harley and grew up on his farm until age 12. Doris worked for us at various times as a field hand on the farm when we shar...

Re: AMOS WORRELL Posted on: 31 Oct 2011, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Halifax

...family relationships, marital status or parental birthplaces. Step children are not enumerated as “step” children Adopted children are not enumerated as “adopted” Grand children are not enumerated as “grand ...

Re: Wedlock in Australia Posted on: 23 Oct 2011, by  1_margscave

Surnames > Wedlock

...(young Fred) was a lad He returned to England to get my grandmother Matilda to emigrate as she was left a widow with 5 chilren in 1919 when Walter succumbed to the pandemic Spanish Flu that ravaged t...

Re: My Great Grandparents Posted on: 10 Dec 2011, by  rsharpe_08

Surnames > Ellars

Your grandfather Forrest is my uncle and the brother to my mother Katherine Ellars Sharpe. There are a lot of Ellars around central Ohio. Greg Ellars who lives at 98 Shady Ave. London Ohio would probably be ...

Re: James M. BEVERS (b.1804) - Clarke Co, GA Posted on: 24 Sep 2011, by  NATVETORG

Surnames > Bevers

...(1874-1954) who was the father of James Louis (1899-1979) who was the father of Anna Laura (abt 1927-) who was my mother. I was adopted by James Louis and Mattie Pearl Beavers at birth. As a matter of f...

DETERS Posted on: 21 Sep 1998, by Phillip Shire

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...Heinrich DETERS might have had a sister Regina (Frindmemister?) born 1799 who married a man named F. F. Wegener? Don't know if either of them came to the US, but their daughter Johanna b. 1836 in Germany cam...

Paul Charles Wegener Posted on: 06 Apr 2012, by  aystokes

Surnames > Wegener

Looking for connection between Alfred Lothar Wegener, PhD (dob Nov 1, 1880; son of Dr. Richard Wegener; mother - Anna) And Paul Charles Wegener (dob 2/1/1879) who married Bertha Lewinski while in Berlin. Immigrated thro...

Lippe Detmold, Germany Geographical DNA Project Posted on: 12 Mar 2012, by  altieman1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Austin

Paul Charles Wegener Posted on: 06 Apr 2012, by  aystokes

Surnames > Wegener

Looking for connection between Alfred Lothar Wegener, PhD (dob Nov 1, 1880; son of Dr. Richard Wegener; mother - Anna) And Paul Charles Wegener (dob 2/1/1879) who married Bertha Lewinski while in Berlin. Immigrated thro...

Anna Mae Minghi obit - 2001 Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...Mary Ann and family beginning in 1996. She is survived by her daughters, Mary Ann and son-in-law Gary Wegener, Kathy and son-in-law Larry Jones; son, Larry Jr. and daughter-in-law Marie; and grand- children...

Lippe Detmold, Germany Geographical DNA Project Posted on: 12 Mar 2012, by  altieman1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Atascosa

Re: Andresen - Holland Posted on: 22 Apr 2012, by  CADebenport

Surnames > Andresen

Henry's son George Andresen (2 Feb 1893-19 Aug 1928) was married to my Great-Aunt Maria Ellen "Ella" Katz. They had one son, Lloyd, born 25 Feb 1916. Lloyd died (1 July 1921)after falling ou...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Gasconade

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hidalgo

Re: enos p. newlin Posted on: 22 Apr 2012, by  smedleygeorge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

Annie Marie Taylor,b.Rising Sun,2-16-1858;m.Oxford,Pa.,3-30-1878, Enos P Newlin,millwright,b.Colerain,Lancaster Co.,8-19-1854; son of William K Newlin and Aneliza Gyles.They settled at Fremont,Chester...

Re: William & Annie Elizabeth COOK Posted on: 24 Mar 2012, by  crusoe123

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

It could very well be your William. From the pair marrying, until the 1901 census, they lived in the same house, but on the 1911 census, it is a completely different family. If you send for his death certificat...

Re: Xiques/ Lecornec NYC Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  donohue3

Surnames > Xiques

Re: concerning rufus henson Posted on: 25 May 2012, by  1_true61

Surnames > Henson

becuase my grandpa was ahenson never a champion that is stupid

Re: Obtaining copies of records listed in McInnis Funeral Home book Posted on: 02 Mar 2012, by  clayriley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Brown

I got your email earlier and went through the Bulletin Microfilms for the time period you gave me (1900-1901), with no success. Newspapers for that time were not on microfilm. I did walk across the ...

Re: Trip to Shasta County Posted on: 24 Feb 2012, by  CKlukkert

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Shasta

Hi - I'm still here! I leave tomorrow. I especially loved the old courthouse books, homestead recordscat the Shasta Historical Society ( bring digital or iPhone camera to get image) & all the news...

Looking for Totosz Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Daniel Friedman

Surnames > Totosz

IF you have any information, contact me at friedman@imsa.edu

Batters, Thomas and Robert Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  HelenRowley13...

Surnames > Batters

Hi - My father was Thomas Batters of Troy NY and his father was Robert Batters, born in Ireland who then emigrated to Try, Ny in the 1860's as an infant. If Stebe Burt is reading this, I am Tom's sist...

Re: wow! Posted on: 24 Feb 2012, by  Thoris

Surnames > Guzik

I'm sorry I missed your query: Searching for Town GLOWINKA (D-M code 587650) Run on Thursday 23 February 2012 at 21:24:56 Modern Town & Country Other Names c. 1950 After WWII Town / Country c. 1...

WOOD,,VA Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by greg milstead

Surnames > Milstead

email me plezz i got WHOLE BOAT LOAD OF MILSTEAD'S FORM WOOD,,VA

MOSHIER,(ER,SIER,) Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by VICKIE DELBERTA MOSHER BARLOW

Surnames > Mosher

HELP! I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GEORGE(CHARLIE) ELLEN FROM MA,CT,MN,IL,MI THESE ARE MY GRANDPARENTS AND I NEED MEDICAL BACKGROUND ON THE FAMILY LOST A 5 YR OLD TO CANCER IN SEP...

J.K. Henning Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Lynn G Ester

Surnames > Henning

Are you referring to John Kenyon Henning? I have a John Kenyon Henning born July 6, 1858 in Yadkin Co., NC, died Dec. 25, 1924. Buried Salem Cem., Forsyth Co., NC. Died of diabetes. I have John Kenyon...

Re: "Poorage" DANCY/DANCEY 58th Foot regiment in Canada c 1812-32 Posted on: 22 Feb 2012, by  rozroberts501

Topics > Military > United Kingdom > British Army

Hi thanks for your reply post I've just realised that I should have headed it 58th Foot Regiment And the other interesting & strange thing is that I've already checked the Pockridge Dancey in the ...

per page