Search the Boards

Search Results for "KECIA" - 112 Messages

per page

Mr. DE'YO Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by kecia fletcher

Surnames > Deyo

WHAT'S UP BRO? I GOT YOUR MESSAGE. HOW'S THE FAMILY? DROP ME AN E-MAIL SOMETIME,MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS ATTACHED. MUCH LOVE, KECIA

Fannie Mae Mims Gray - 1920-2014 Posted on: 27 Apr 2014, by  Contribution

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Alabama

...memory, four grandchildren, Alvin (Phyllis) Stinson of Youngstown, Ohio, Sandra Stinson, Gregory Smith and Kecia Warr, all of Cleveland, OH; three nieces, including Connie Mims, whom she was close to; neph...

Re: William O. "Black Bill" Sanders dob 1827 Posted on: 19 Jan 2014, by  keciamaxwell

Surnames > Sanders

...and my Grandfather Kenneth were siblings. I would love to touch base with you. Please email me at kecia.maxwell@suddenlink.net so we can talk and share information. thanks, Kecia Sanders Maxwell

Virginia Helton Wolf 1927-2013 Posted on: 28 Sep 2013, by  Carrie MR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

...seven grandchildren: Jennifer Allen Graham (Lines), and Chad Allen (Patricia), both of Proctorville; Kecia Wolfe Hodges (Kevin) and David C. Wolfe, of Colorado Springs; Elizabeth Wolfe, of Albuquerque, N.M...

Duane Paul Newman Posted on: 25 Sep 2015, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...they were blessed with three beautiful children, Dustin (Nikki) Newman, Kristin (Gray) Masencup, and Kecia (Allen) Ham. His legacy will naturally outlive him through his beloved six grandchildren, Izaiah, ...

Eugene P. Dobrindt - Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 21 Oct 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Dobrindt

AUSTINTOWN, OH - Eugene P. Dobrindt, 90, formerly of Manchester Avenue on Youngstown, Ohio’s west side, passed away early Monday morning, Oct. 20, 2014, at St. Elizabeth Health Center, following a len...

My Family want too meet you Posted on: 29 Oct 2015, by  Kecia Pierre

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Louisiana

I was born Jada Maria Roussell At this Hospital Looking fro my family call me at 504-358-1565 Kecia Pierre is my adopted name

Looking for the Venni or Vennie's Posted on: 01 Jan 1999, by Kecia Jones

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

Please contact me if your last names is any of the names listed. I am interested in locating information about my ancestors in Scotland if there are any left. My great-grandfather was born in or aroun...

Re: Parents of Bert Lackey Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by  keciadaniels

Surnames > Lackey

Bert and Sallie were my great grandparents. I am not sure what his parents names were but I will contact my aunt and get the info from her. Kecia

Wardell Jones Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  Angel Emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...devoted and loving friend Dorothy Davis of Muscle Shoals, AL; and cousins, Easter Bradket of Warren and Kecia Lee Fells of Little Rock. He was preceded in death by his parents, Daniel and Esther Jones; an...

Census Information Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by  Kecia_Mapp

Surnames > Mapp

...County, Locality, Roll No, and Page No. I am interested in queries for census years 1880 thru 1920. Email: kecia@qmapp.com

Marilyn Ann Cavitt Posted on: 26 May 2002, by  M_Reddout

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Love

...Kenneth and Martha Hearrell of Marietta; a special cousin, Imogene Palmer of Leon; eight grandchildren, Kecia Pitts, Jimmy Pitts, Markus Pitts, Bo Pershica, Crystal Maggard, Kaci Maggard, Awstin Gregg and ...

Re: KELLER, Jacob b: Feb.26, 1795 Lancaster Co., PA. m: Sarah Spohn Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  junebug158

Surnames > Keller

Kecia, I'm sorry, no Catherine around that date. Actually my Jacob and Sarah moved from Pa. to Oh. then their son John and wife Elizabeth Meredith moved on to In. We can't get any farther back than Jacob...

Re: Grandparents Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  dmapp47

Surnames > Mapp

Hi Kecia, just wanted to thank you for your help in finding my grandfather and my grandmother. Robert W. and Bessie Mapp are them. I am now trying to find my who my Great Grandfather was, my mother who's n...

Re: Grandparents Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  Kecia_Mapp

Surnames > Mapp

Kecia, thank you again, this is truely my Grandfather and Grandmother, i was talking to my mother (she's 89 yrs. old) the other night and she confirmed that it is my Grandfather on my fathers side. The nex...

Re: Grandparents Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by  dmapp47

Surnames > Mapp

Dear Kecia; thank you for the reply to the email i sent looking for my grandfather, the imformation you sent is on my grandfather and his family, My father's name was William Coleman Mapp , he was called C...

Inez S. Beck Obit Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...Vanna L. Brooks and husband Gary of King and Sharon L. McMahon of Winston-Salem; four grandchildren, Kecia Brooks of Winston-Salem, Kelly B. Groce of Pilot Mountain, Alisia M. Shrewsbury and husband Cliffo...

Re: Grandparents Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by  Kecia_Mapp

Surnames > Mapp

...south and west, however I am not tracking that family at this time. I hope this info helps your search. Kecia

Lackey family Posted on: 01 Oct 1999, by Kecia Lackey

Surnames > Lackey

My grandfather was named James Lackey. He was born in Arkansas and moved to Oklahoma at a young age. I am helping my aunt Betty (James daughter) look for our family tree. I hope you can help.

Re: G-GRANDFATHER WILLIAM RHODES Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by  heykeesh

Surnames > Rhodes

...was born in edwardsville and moved to pleasant hill,mo.please email me at heykeesh@yahoo.com thank you,Kecia

Re: Anna Onstott Reporter Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by Kecia Munroe

Surnames > Onstott

...tea set of $27.00. If you find any information, I would appreciate your forwarding it to me. Thanks Kecia Munroe

SMITH, Fern Posted on: 13 Nov 2003, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

...two granddaughters, Cindy Phillips of Mediapolis and Candy Hook of Wapello; three great-grandchildren, Kecia Lamm, Dusty Prottsman and Matt Little; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in ...

Obit of Peggy A. McSwain Kennely Posted on: 22 Aug 2003, by  wcr1951

Surnames > McSwain

...Burial will be in the church cemetery. Surviving are husband, Jesse Kennely of the home; daughter, Kecia Kennely of the home; son, Jesse Kennely Jr. of Greensboro; mother, Cladie B. McSwain of Seagrove; s...

Obit: Janice Denise Cockerham - An African American Obituary Posted on: 27 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...on July 20, 2004. Celebrating her life is her son, Brandon J. Gray; her mother, Janest Wells; sister, Kecia Riley, and 4 brothers, Eric, Ronnie, Wes, and Raymond Cockerham. A host of other relatives and fr...

Obit: Janice Denise "Niece" Cockerham - An African American Obituary Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...on July 20, 2004. Celebrating her life is her son, Brandon J. Gray; her mother, Janest Wells; sister, Kecia Riley, and 4 brothers, Eric, Ronnie, Wes, and Raymond Cockerham. A host of other relatives and fr...

Avenell Williams Samuels Obit - 29 April 2004 Posted on: 09 May 2004, by Bunny Horton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

Mrs. Avenell Williams Samuels, 73, of 1327 N. Cleveland Ave. completed her life at 12:45 a.m. Monday, April 26, 2004. Avenell Samuels was born Jan. 21, 1931, to Essic and Catherine Williams in Winst...

Sarah Duncan Hutson-Watson-Tipton Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  scoobydoo212

Surnames > Huston

...Fentress Co. Tn. HELP. My dad is wanting to meet his family , and he isn't getting any younger. Thanks, KEcia

mayree alviria mooney Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by kecia robinson

Surnames > Mooney

would like more info on this name. my reserch has come to a halt, please help!

Looking for family email is wrong, mommiemed@yahoo.com Posted on: 24 Dec 2004, by  scoobydoo212

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Putnam

I am looking for some Duncan's , my great-grandmother was a Duncan, I am wanting to find some of her family. kecia mommiemed@yahoo.com

Jambeck, Helen H. (obituary) Posted on: 13 Aug 2005, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...Minnetonka; Nick Jambeck and wife, Linda, of Sanibel, FL. Also grandchildren, Brent Erickson and wife, Katie; Kecia Erickson and Tony Clapp; Chad Erickson and wife, Kerstin; Laura Abblett and husband, Mat...

Re: FREVERT Posted on: 21 Nov 2005, by Kecia Frevert

Surnames > Frevert

My husband is a Woodson Co. KS Frevert. Family's lived within a mile for 4 generations, starting with Frederick Frevert in mid 1850's. I thought I read somewhere that Frederick left during the war, ...

Re: Ancestors Posted on: 08 Sep 2005, by Kecia Ellis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Butts

I am seeking info on a Sarah Wilkerson who married John Capps Mar.3,1829 in Butts county Georgia. Thanks for any info..

Obit.: Essic McCauley WILLIAMS, Jr., 71, of NC (Afro-American) Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by  HaroldHolstei...

Surnames > Williams

...sons, Essic III (Geraldine), David G. (Anitra), Kenneth M. (Tonya), Dennis R. (LaWanda), and Roger K. (Kecia) Williams. He also had 11 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and 10 nieces and nephews, Wan...

Re: ESVA Mapps Posted on: 22 May 2006, by kecia mapp

Surnames > Mapp

Wade, there are two Southey Satchele (haven't researched the correct spelling of their first/middle names). The one you are referencing was born August 14, 1843 in VA (Accomack County). He enlisted Se...

Re: ESVA Mapps Posted on: 23 May 2006, by kecia mapp

Surnames > Mapp

Wade, from my research John Mapp I from England had one son John Mapp II. He also had 4 documented daughters and possibly a fifth. John Mapp II had three sons and one daughter. Samuel, John III, Mary ...

Re: Otha Mapp Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by kecia mapp

Surnames > Mapp

Do you have more info on James Mapp father of Otha? Do you know James' wifes name? I have been trying to connect Otha to my Mapp Tree and he doesn't seem to fit anywhere. The closest James Mapp I have...

Re: phinazee family history Posted on: 13 Aug 2003, by kecia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Forsyth

thank you for replying this info is really useful ...

Re: phinazee family history Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by Kecia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Forsyth

I am a descendant of the Phinazee familly and have no clue as to where our name originates. Can you please give me some insight on our lineage? Also I have seen the name spelled Fennessey/Fennessy e...

per page