Search the Boards

Search Results for "RANSBOTTOM" - 310 Messages

per page

Abner Duncan Van Allen - Muskingum County, Ohio Posted on: 16 Nov 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Van allen

...home in Mt. Sterling.(Muskingum County, Ohio) For the past 15 years he had been connected with the Ransbottom Pottery Co. of Roseville (Ohio). He was a member of the Rolling Plains M.P. church and leaves to m...

Carlson, Geraldine Brittain Posted on: 21 Jan 2010, by  WandaPurcell1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Carlson and his wife, Molly, of Sweetwater; six grandchildren, nine great grandchildren, one sister, Joy Ransbottom and her husband, Don, of Hollis, Oklahoma. The Elk City ...

Thanks Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Uncle Everett

Surnames > Ransbottom

Thank you. Dad has been pretty yucky lately and I didn't want to bother him to much. Grammy told me before she died that we have Indian in us and I don't know from which side or how much. This is what...

My grandparents Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by ReGina

Surnames > Ransbottom

LArry, I talked to you before I think. My grandfather was Nelson Guy Ransbottom and my grandma was Ida May Ransbottom. I don't know her maiden name. My grandfather died when my dad was a kid. Does this help you any?

Glass, Tolley Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

It just dawned on me that Will Glass and Fanny Glass (Nee Tolley) are probably James William (Will)Glass and Frances (Fanny) Tolley. If you gave me their childrens' names I would know for certain...Jo...

Crone Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

Just one more thing...You said the name Crone was listed as the second husband, but of whom? I'm assuming this "Crone" to be married to Mary Elizabeth Ransbottom's mother (making him Mary's ...

James W. Glass Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Colleen, The papers I have show him as a only child.

Will Glass Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Colleen, You are probably right,John Addison is on this list along with Elizabeth Jane,Mary Lee, David Preston,Charles Sherman,Grover Cleveland,Merrill Lloyd,Frank Christ,Emmitt Vernon,Maude Claris...

Mary Elizabeth Ransbottom Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

...with more questions...was wondering if you have any other children listed for David and Mary Elizabeth (Ransbottom) Glass other than James W. Glass. Also, does the surname Crone show up anywhere in the Ransbottom famil...

John Christian Ransbottom Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

...related. Families always seemed to marry into each other! James William Glass (son of David Glass and Mary Ransbottom Glass-nephew of John Christian Ransbottom) married Frances Charity Tolley. Frances' sister was Mary Ja...

Ransbottom children Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by Colleen (Glass) Smith

Surnames > Ransbottom

...Jane's children. Also, would you happen to have ANY info on John Christian's sister, Mary Elizabeth Ransbottom? She was married to David Glass and they had a son, James W. Glass, born 1860. David and Mary Eli...

oops! Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

Just a typo when I referred to genforum.com My message is at the Ransbottom (NOT Ramsbottom) forum page.

John Christian Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Colleen, Do you know John's fathers name? I haven't been able to find it yet. Here is what I have on his children. Lillie Ellen,b 06/09/1876-Highland Va. William Albert,b02/01/1878- " " ...

children Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

My grandfather James Newton Ransbottom was John Christian's brother. I have a list of 11 children for him and Mary Jane Tolley,if you would like the information post a message on the board to let me know.

children Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

My grandfather James Newton Ransbottom was John Christian's brother. I have a list of 11 children for him and Mary Jane Tolley,if you would like the information post a message on the board to let me know.

James W. Glass Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Colleen, The papers I have show him as a only child. Yes the name Crone is listed as the second husband,but Mr. Tanner who did the research wasn't able to find anything.He suggests it has been shor...

John Edward Jarrell (1884-1947);Oh Posted on: 24 Aug 2010, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Jarrell

...Getaway cemetery source note 3: Virginia Lee Paull Miller source note 4: obituary - Izora Lutitia Ransbottom, 6 Oct 1999** source note 5: Ronald Jarrell Sebastian source note 6: death certificate - Virginia...

Allison Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Thanks Colleen, That does sound possible and I have seen the name Allison some where before,I'll look again. Everett

Crone Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

...what I have on this chart and you can let me know if your info agrees with it.(first name not known)Ransbottom was married to Margaret(maiden name not known)They had 4 children,John Christian,Goerge,James Newto...

Milton K. Holmes Posted on: 26 Nov 2010, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Milton K. Holmes Visitation: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 1:00 PM until 8:00 PM 10:00 AM until 10:00 AM Powell Funeral Home 223 North Wood Hominy, OK 74035 Visitation: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:00 AM until...

Thomas Ramsbottom (Ransbottom) Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Judy

Surnames > Ransbottom

I'm looking for any information concerning the birth place of my 4-great grandfather, Thomas Ramsbottom. Census information puts his birthdate at approximately 1788 in West Virginia. I would also ...

Ransbottom family in census Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

...the 1850 Census for Augusta Co. VA. (taken 7-13-1850) pg. 272 (someone had sent this to me)... Allison Ransbottom 28 M Laborer VA Margaret A. " 26 F VA Eliza J. " 13 F VA Louisa C. " 12 F VA Mary...

Ransbottom Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Everett, The info I originally got from my grandmother was that Mary Ransbottom married David Glass and had one son, James W. Glass. Also, that Mary had a brother named John Christian Ransbottom b.8-11-1842 and d. 11...

Re: Walter Lee Ransbottom Posted on: 19 Mar 2011, by  tambob89

Surnames > Ransbottom

I am looking for info on a Claude Ransbottom who may have been married to Milderd (Millie) Ketchepaugh. Her name at the time of the marriage may have been Belcher. Claude owned an onion farm near Hudson, Mich...

Thomas Ramsbottom ( Ransbottom) Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by  40041kat

Surnames > Ransbottom

Have a Thomas Ransbottom as an ancester, born in Ramsbottom, Lancashire, Eng., Jan. 13, 1788 d: Nov. 13, 1878 or 1879 in Liberty Twp, Hardin Co., Ohio. He married Magdalene Helene Baker Feb. 11, 1812 in Rocking...

Ramsbottom in WV Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by J Lunis

Surnames > Ransbottom

Reply to Judy. Have a ? Ramsbottom in my db. The little I know is this Ramsbottom was born ~1820 and married to an Abraham Jones. Most likely this was somewhere in VA. Only known child was Allen Jones

Re: Walter Lee Ransbottom Posted on: 19 Mar 2011, by  tambob89

Surnames > Ransbottom

I am looking for info on Claude Ransbottom who owned an onion farm near Hudson, Lenawee county, Michigan. I am trying to find out if her was ever married to a woman named Millie Ketchepaugh, who may have used ...

Re: Abner Duncan VAN ALLEN Posted on: 03 Mar 2011, by  S1shaw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

My grandfather, Earl Eldridge Spear, was also a stoneware potter and worked at Ransbottom. He caught pneumonia while working at the Ransbottom Pottery Factory and died. They probably worked together :-)

OBIT: KREIS, TREASURE LUCILLE (ARTER) - 18 Sep 2010 Posted on: 25 Feb 2011, by  drdx

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...former member of St John’s Lutheran Church and its missionary society in Zanesville and the Frank M Ransbottom Chapter of OES at Adamsville. She is survived by three daughter’s; Diane Dalton (Don Baker),Zanesv...

Re: CLAUDIA BILLINGS Posted on: 14 Nov 2011, by  REUBEN5_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Fayette

Based on the information you provided I did a search on ine came up with the following: CLAUDIA MAE BILLINS married 2nd to WILLIAM HENRY KOUNS. He was born 21 June 1875 in Boyd Co and died 16 Jul...

Ramsbottom/Ransbottom Book Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi again Colleen, I had the chance to view that book by Wendell Bradley.I found a few things that might be of interest to you.John Christian's father was Allison Ramsbottom his mother was Margaret Ann...

Ransbottom Book Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

...received some info that someone sent me-this person owns the book and sent me some info pertaining to my Ransbottom line. I am kind of rushed right now, but I will get back to you soon, and fill in with more de...

RANSBOTTOM, HELMS OBITS Posted on: 28 Nov 2011, by  ReneGreerWill...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hancock

The Hancock Jeffersonian April 6, 1866 p. 2 Rob’t T. Ransbottom, of Madison twp., enlisted in Co. E, 31st reg’t, in March 1864; died at Chattanooga, Tenn., of typhoid fever, July 27, 1864 aged about 18 years....

Robert & Henry Ransbottom, Hancock Co., OH Posted on: 28 Nov 2011, by  ReneGreerWill...

Surnames > Ransbottom

The Hancock Jeffersonian April 6, 1866 p. 2 Rob’t T. Ransbottom, of Madison twp., enlisted in Co. E, 31st reg’t, in March 1864; died at Chattanooga, Tenn., of typhoid fever, July 27, 1864 aged about 1 years. ...

Re: Orville Ransbottom Posted on: 14 Nov 2011, by  kermitsmom130...

Surnames > Ransbottom

My father was also one of Orville Ransbottoms children... any information you can provide me on that side of the family would be greatly appreciated thank you.

John E. Jarrell (1850 - );WV(?) Posted on: 05 Nov 2011, by  Wiley Alston ...

Surnames > Jarrell

...cemetery site source note 11: enumeration - Getaway cemetery source note 12: obituary - Izora Lutitia Ransbottom, 6 Oct 1999** source note 13: death certificate - Virginia Evalin Jerrell, ...

Ransbottom Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

...the Family History message board about your brother Joseph. I am descended from John and Mary Joseph Ransbottom from the WV, OH, KY area. Their children were; Ida, Bertha, Clarence b. 1886, Mabel b. 1890 and Ha...

Re: Warren Howard-where are you? Posted on: 29 Nov 2011, by  SharonK409

Surnames > Howard

Anna Zumbaugh was married to a gg-uncle of mine, Lee M. Ransbottom

Ransbottom Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Larry, Sorry I don't have any info on the names you mentioned. I do remember seeing them in Wendell Bradley's book.I hope to go to the library Saturday,if you want I will see what I can find on the...

Alcesta Ransbottom Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  pearison

Surnames > Ransbottom

Does anyone have any information on Alcesta Ransbottom (1847-1916) daughter of Cornelius H and Hannah (Reese) Ransbottom? My theory is that she was possibly adopted, but I am looking for thoughts from anyone else who ma...

SAGLE John R. - Roseville, Ohio Posted on: 21 Jan 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Sagle

...White Cottage, Ohio. Three sisters Rose VanWey of Roseville, Kathleen Taylor of Florida, and Bertha Ransbottom of Colorado. In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by four brothers Raymond, William...

Neil Ransbottom (1957-2012) Obituary Posted on: 15 May 2012, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

Idaho State Journal, 05/15/12 POCATELLO — Neil Ransbottom, 55, passed away May 12, 2012, at his home. Neil was born January 25, 1957, in Preston, Idaho, to Raymond and Madge Ransbottom. His brother Jerry and sister...

Ransbottom Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

Everett: I would be more than appreciative for any help that you could offer! Larry CA

Re: Moses B Newman to Cornelius Ransbottom, 1848 Posted on: 09 Apr 2012, by  stickle111

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

I am very interested in any additional information you have about the Wright family (Asa and Jane were the original borrowers on the mortgage you reference here), or on their dealings with the Ohio Li...

James Ransbottom Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Colleen

Surnames > Ransbottom

...grandpa were brothers, two of the sons of James W. Glass and Frances Tolley. (James' mom was Mary E. Ransbottom, sister of your James Newton Ransbottom.) The reson I explain, again the relationships, is because the photo...

John Ransbottom Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  EverettRansbo...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Larry,some names are different,but I think it is the same family. John I. Ransbottom 1st.wife Mahala Joesph born 1868 father John Joesph mother Mary. 1st.wife children Ida nothing on her. Clarence(1886)wife ...

Ramsbottom Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

Everett; Wow! Thanks! Not only were you very helpfull, but you were very very fast. Anything I can do for you, please ask. If you run onto any other of my family info., please pass along. Regards; ...

WISE June Russell 1921-2011 Ohio Posted on: 31 Dec 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Wise

...the daughter of the late George Gail Russell and Laura Belle Reed Russell Faine. She retired from Ransbottom Pottery in 1988. She is survived by her children Linda (Donald) Kern of Zanesville, Ohio, Donna Ha...

Raymond W. ‘Ray’ Ransbottom (1922-2012) Obituary Posted on: 31 Oct 2012, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

Logan Herald Journal, 10/31/12 PRESTON — Raymond “Ray” Wickham Ransbottom, 90, passed away early Tuesday morning, Oct. 30, 2012, at the Heritage Home in Preston, Idaho. He was born May 21, 1922, in Whitney...

Hazel Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

Everett Seventeen children!?!? A new record for my family by about 5! If it is easier for you to snail mail: Larry Burke 19741 Dorado Drive Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679 I know how much work writing do...

per page