Search the Boards

Search Results for "BAHLS" - 218 Messages

per page

Re: Bennigsen Family in Barsinghausen Posted on: 12 Aug 2006, by Gloria Goodman

Surnames > Bahls

I'm sorry but I have no records of your family.

Re: Bennigsen Family in Barsinghausen Posted on: 12 Sep 2004, by  @@Ejggbg@aol....

Surnames > Bahls

I am still searching for the Bennigsen family in Germany. My ggfather, Johann, had the following children: CHILDREN: Ernst Hermann Bennigsen b. September 1, 1860 Verden, d. May 1, 1866 Verden Ernst ...

Re: Bennigsen Family in Barsinghausen Posted on: 04 Mar 2005, by Wolfgang Ewig

Surnames > Bahls

Hello, I worked on the family Bennigsen into the 17.Jh.. Do you have interest on further Bennigsen data from Barsinghausen? Wolfgang Ewig, Barsinghausen - Germany

Re: Bennigsen Family in Barsinghausen Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by  GloriaGoodman...

Surnames > Bahls

Yes, I am interested. My husband has been ill so I have not had time to get back to you sooner. What is 17.jh? I have information going back to "Gerdt" Bennigsen born 1589 in Barsinghaus...

Ernest Bahls of Chicago Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  DebbieCraig19...

Surnames > Bahls

My grandfather's sister Hertha Gast married Ernest Bahls in the early 1900's probably in Chicago (she was born in Chicago and lived there all her life). They lived in Chicago from then on. Their children...

Re: Ernest Bahls of Chicago Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  syverson150

Surnames > Bahls

I also had a grandfather Ernest Bahls but he married Mathilda Witski. Grandpa was from Pommern, Germany. Alice Syverson

Re: Ernest Bahls of Chicago Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  DebbieCraig19...

Surnames > Bahls

Do you have any dates for your Ernest Bahls? It seems there were more family members than I am aware of and there may well have been more than one man named that in the extended family. Mine was born in ...

Locating Ernest Bahls Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by Alice (Bahls) Syverson

Surnames > Bahls

My GGfather John Bahls Sr came Born July 22, 1857 came to America in 1885. From Barkow Krei, Gummen Pommern, East Germany. Married Mary Rischow daughter of M/M Fred Rischow. Mary was born March 17, 1833...

Re: Bahls from Grimmen Germany Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  dorad2

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Would be interested in that church address if you still have it for I, too, am researching ancestors that lived in a hamlet in district of Grimmen 1840's to about 1881. Thank you.

Priess, Mrs. Chris (Frederike Bahls) Posted on: 24 Jan 2007, by  squirrel54

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Vermilion

...was only a funeral announcement in the Danville Daily paper. I believe Mrs. Chris Priess (Frederike Bahls Priess) to be the sister of my g,g,grandmother, Christine Bahls Schultz wife of Fred Schultz. I have b...

Re: Bennigsen Family in Barsinghausen Posted on: 17 Dec 2006, by  GloriaGoodman...

Surnames > Bahls

I have started posting the BENNIGSEN family tree on Ancestry.com and would love to hear from anyone who connects to it.

Re: information of genealogy about surname BAHL Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  mesaluk

Surnames > Bahl

Hello- Any information you can give me on BAHL's would be greatly appriciated. I am Marianne Saluk, My mother is Janet Bahl Saluk, Her parents are Arthur Bahl and Dorthy Bronder.. I do not know much more. T...

Aldrich, William Thomas Posted on: 24 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Aldrich, William Thomas WILLIAM THOMAS ALDRICH passed away March 5 2007, peacefully in his home in Houston, Texas from complications of pneumonia. He was 75 years old. A memorial service celebra...

Looking for the Parents of Herman William Flath Posted on: 07 Apr 2007, by  jerry reiswig

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Unknown

I am looking for the parents of Herman William Flath b. 07 Feb 1886 N.Dak. d.06 Feb 1955 Minn. was married to Ida Anna Bahls b.21 Nov 1899 Minn. d.05 Jan 1991 Minn.

Charles Ralph GEMBERLING Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...education at Gregg College Court Reporting School in Chicago, graduating in 1931. He was married to Helen M. Bahls, June 30, 1932 in Three Rivers, MI. They resided in Boone, IA until 1947 where Ralph serve...

Looking for the parents of Herman William Flath Posted on: 07 Apr 2007, by  jerry reiswig

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Unknown

I am looking for the parents of Herman William Flath b. 07 Feb 1886 N.Dak. d.06 Feb 1955 Minn.was married to Ida Anna Bahls b.21 Nov 1899 Minn. d.05 Jan 1991 Minn.

Aldrich, William Thomas Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Aldrich, William Thomas WILLIAM THOMAS ALDRICH passed away March 5 2007, peacefully in his home in Houston, Texas from complications of pneumonia. He was 75 years old. A memorial service celebra...

Re: Found more on Bahls in Sullivan Co., PA Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  mesaluk

Surnames > Bahl

Wow very interesting.. My Bahl relatives are from Alace Larane( forgive my spelling please) which was Germany but is now france!? My grand Parents are Arthur Richard Bahl - Dorthy Bronder..? .. any mo...

Re: Found more on Bahls in Sullivan Co., PA Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  mesaluk

Surnames > Bahl

Wow very interesting.. My Bahl relatives are from Alace Larane( forgive my spelling please) which was Germany but is now france!? My grand Parents are Arthur Richard Bahl - Dorthy Bronder..? .. any mo...

Re: Bahl's in PA Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  mesaluk

Surnames > Bahl

Hi- I might be able to help you. Do you know if you great granny ( MARY) had any brothers or sisters? My grandfather is Arthur Bahl, He lives in Pittsburgh PA... I cant find a Mary in my notes but the...

Re: information of genealogy about surname BAHL Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  mesaluk

Surnames > Bahl

Hello- Any information you can give me on BAHL's would be greatly appriciated. I am Marianne Saluk, My mother is Janet Bahl Saluk, Her parents are Arthur Bahl and Dorthy Bronder.. I do not know much more. T...

Nadine Lillie (Nevins) Quilling, 81 Posted on: 23 Feb 2007, by  Guambaby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Flathead

...Choteau from natural causes. She was born Dec. 28, 1924, in Sidney, the daughter of Frank and Lillie (Bahls) Nevins. She attended schools at Three Buttes, Sidney High School and Business College in Grand ...

Peter Kaufman Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  RESweeney2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

... after I discovered your website and the wealth of information it contained about the Bahls. I hope that you have been well and happy. I went into the website this evening [to...

Re: John Bahls - B 1832 - Plestin Pommern Kreis, Germany Posted on: 08 Nov 2007, by  b_gabrick

Surnames > Bahls

Hi Jolene ! My name is Brad Gabrick. I,too,am working a bit with the Bahls lineage. From the looks of it,you were trying to get a hold of Tore from an earlier time from today's date I am sending this. I w...

Re: Charles & Dorothea Raths Posted on: 10 Nov 2007, by  b_gabrick

Surnames > Raths

...Charles and Dorothea. At the time of the 1880 census,C & D were living with Christina and husband John Bahls in Woodbury,with no street/road address listed,just the homes that the census taker stopped ...

BAHLS, Wolfgang -2006 Posted on: 09 Oct 2007, by  Alan_Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Berlin Stadt > General

Berliner Zeitung, Berlin, Germany, October 30, 2006 Wolfgang Bahls Died 2006 Employed in post office letter distribution center for southeast Berlin

Sittig or Sitting? Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by  gaylesphar

Surnames > Sittig

...great-great-great-grandfather's obituary, he married Katherine Sittig in Lafayette, IN on October 19, 1856. His name was Frederick Bahls. Their given names are spelled Fredrich and Katharina on their tombs...

Re: John Bahls - B 1832 - Plestin Pommern Kreis, Germany Posted on: 10 Nov 2007, by  b_gabrick

Surnames > Bahls

...have found for the 1880 census records for Washington County,Minnesota,the family of John and Christina Bahls,and it is listed like this; John Bahls age: 50 Farmer Christina 41 Keeping house Char...

Re: John Bahls - B 1832 - Plestin Pommern Kreis, Germany Posted on: 24 Nov 2007, by  selmer142

Surnames > Bahls

There are Bahls' located in Hastings, MN and in Ottertail County. The Hastings family used to have an implement dealership. The Ottertail County family were farmers. The Hastings family and the Ottertai...

Re: John Bahls - B 1832 - Plestin Pommern Kreis, Germany Posted on: 24 Nov 2007, by  b_gabrick

Surnames > Bahls

...with the bit of info. My web address is bandbgabby@usfamily.net and there is info I did get about the Bahls relations really recent with a web address I would like to send you. I still am adding info from ...

Ardus Zimdars Evers Posted on: 16 Oct 2007, by  dirtdoc1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Sweet Grass

...Saturday morning, October 6, 2007. Ardus was born in Richey, MT on July 8, 1924, to Radie and Edward Bahls. She married Julius (Jupe) Zimdars, on August 16, 1944 in Miles City, MT. She taught school and w...

Re: Charles & Dorothea Raths Posted on: 12 Nov 2007, by  b_gabrick

Surnames > Raths

...week,I did find Charles and Dorothea connected with their daughter Christina,who was married to John Bahls (with their kids), but none of the kids who belonged to Charles and Dorothea for the census record...

Re: John Bahls - B 1832 - Plestin Pommern Kreis, Germany Posted on: 12 Nov 2007, by  b_gabrick

Surnames > Bahls

Hi Tore - The information I have on John Bahls is his occupation was a farmer,residence was the township of Cottage Grove,died 27 Mar 1922 in Cottage Grove,buried 29 Mar 1922 in Cottage Grove Cemetery,Cott...

Re: John Bahls - B 1832 - Plestin Pommern Kreis, Germany Posted on: 08 Nov 2007, by  b_gabrick

Surnames > Bahls

Hi Ron ! My name is Brad Gabrick. Just Tuesday as I was doing work on the family tree a bit,a John Bahls did come up for me. The lineage I have(a readers digest condensed version)goes like this for John -...

Re: BAHLS, Carl Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  nesnles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Ogle

I would be happy to share with you the little information that I have on the Bahls family.  My grandfather was William Bahls and he had one sister, Minnie who married a Tapps.  I have not had much luc...

Re: BAHLS, Carl Posted on: 11 Mar 2008, by  rasamassen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Ogle

Hi. The Bahls you are describing are in my family in multiple ways, and a number of the more recent generations I or my family is in contact with. In fact, parts of the family still live in Calhoun Count...

Re: William Alfred Sexton and Kate E. Holder Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  garylr41

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Calhoun

This information is from the Calhoun County History 1854-1982- He is listed by Dale Sexton, as Alfred Sexton Alfred Sexton was born on October 31, 1889, the oldest child in a family of six children to...

Re: John Philip Bahl Posted on: 16 Feb 2008, by  cw25216237

Surnames > Bahl

According to my research, Ziegler Tobias Bahl was John Philip Bahl's father. He arrived in 1732 in Philadelphia, PA.

Re: Robert Bassett Bahls/George L. Bassett Posted on: 06 Sep 2008, by  bonnieh4455

Surnames > Bassett

I have an Edith Surkamer from Glen Ellyn Illinois born about 1906. Her parents were Herman Surkamer and Theresa Weisbrock. Any connection?

Re: Robert Bassett Bahls/George L. Bassett Posted on: 08 Sep 2008, by  bonnieh4455

Surnames > Bassett

I am a cousin of yours! Wooohooo! The family tree is growing. I am a great grandchild of Frederick Surkamer and Catherine Eggers through their daughter, Helen Surkamer Assmann. Frederick was brother...

Re: Robert Bassett Bahls/George L. Bassett Posted on: 07 Sep 2008, by  bassettgeneal...

Surnames > Bassett

This appears to be the same Edith. Jeffrey Bassett bassettgenealogy@HOtmail.com 639.133.122. George Lewis Bassett, son of George Wilber Bassett George Lewis Bassett, son of George Wilber and Bert...

Re: Robert Bassett Bahls/George L. Bassett Posted on: 08 Sep 2008, by  DebRich34

Surnames > Bassett

Hello again, Jeffrey: Thank you for posting info again! George's middle name, however, is spelled Wilbur, I believe. Take care~ Deb

Re: Robert Bassett Bahls/George L. Bassett Posted on: 08 Sep 2008, by  DebRich34

Surnames > Bassett

Hello: Yes, I believe we have a match. Edith was my grandmother. Where do you fit in in the line? Let's keep this up! Thank you for the reply! Deb

parents Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  CharlenePatto...

Surnames > Bassett

...mother died on 04-06-1912, his father decided to put the kids in an orphanage. However, his sister, Della Bahls, decided she and her husband, Louis, wanted to adopt my father as they were childless. I thin...

obit please for Round Lake Posted on: 14 Jan 2009, by  RICHARD BURNE...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Nobles

...Thomspon who died November 19, 1941; her husband Frank, death date unknown and daughter Louella Thompson Bahls who died December 3, 1992. Thank you P Burnell

Re: Found more on Bahls in Sullivan Co., PA Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  444lex

Surnames > Bahl

My great-grandfather was Thomas Albert Bronder born 1864 and I was told he was from Alsace Lorraine. He married Johanna Bluhm from Gross-Baum aka Geidlauken, Prussia. I know nothing about my great-g...

Lewie Bahls Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by L.T. Holley

Topics > Military > World War II > Lost And Found

looking for lewie bahls, high school buddy at john h reagan high school 1949 houston tx..... join air force 1950 I join army. thanks for any information.

Bahls Family Posted on: 30 Apr 2009, by  wfbowler16

Surnames > Bahls

My name is Brady Bahls I live in Fargo North Dakota I want to know about more of my last name. If you any info email me at wfbowler16@hotmail.com PLEASE

Bahl in Germany Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by Dennis Bahl

Surnames > Bahl

Hi, you wrote that you would enjoy to make contacts with other german Bahls. I'm from Germany, Kaiserslautern and interested in your search results. I have much more relatives in Minden,near Hannover....

GRESS, GERTRUDE ANNA (RABE) October 8, 1925 - May 3, 2009 Posted on: 08 Jun 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

...Oak. Gertrude was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Carroll in 1987, and a nephew Grant Bahls in 2008. Survivors include one son, James and his wife, Anita; three grandchildren and two great-g...

per page