Search the Boards

Search Results for "JARNIGAN" - 751 Messages

per page

Lea and Lee Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Neva Wilbourne Kampfer

Surnames > Lea

...William b.1762 Joseph b.1764 (died young) Mary Elizabeth b.1767 Joseph b. 1769 Major b. 1771 m. Lavinia Jarnigan 1793 Another Major Lea b.2/26/1775,killed by lightning in Jefferson Co TN. m.Rhonda Jarnigan dau of Th...

Lee Cemeteries Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by John C. Rosser, Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Harnett

...Veterans Memorial Park. The Young Martin Lee Cemetery is on Fairground Road and the David Lee (with Susan Jarnigan) and the Martin Lee Cemetery are off Meadowlark Road.

Re: Henry Blagg Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by  rlbatty_1

Surnames > Blagg

Could you tell me where your Blagg that married a Jarnigan lived? Appreciate the info, Darlene

Stewart/Indian Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Bill Stewart

Surnames > Stewart

Trying to gather info on Thomas Jefferson Stewart 10-26-1862/5-27-1952 md Mary Olivia Jarnigan 4-29-1868/7-21-1951. She was 1/2 Indian, but dont't know tribe. TJ wouldn't let her claim her rights. She was fro...

John Porter Riggs Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by Leo Riggs

Surnames > Riggs

Shelley Send me your mailing address at wesgaard@aol.com. I have much info which I will send. John Porter was also known as Porter Jarnigan Riggs. Leo Riggs

jarnigan Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  cheekfamilytr...

Surnames > Jarnig

Does any one have any information on a Mary Jane Jarnigan ? I beleive she was from TN.

Re: jarnigan Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by Charles Jarnig

Surnames > Jarnig

My grandmother is Mary Jane Jarnig and has relatives in TN. In fact, she is currently living with a sister in Morristown, TN. She was married to Francis(Frank) Jarnig of Milwaukee, WI.

JARNAGAN SURNAME Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by MICHAEL JARNAGAN

Surnames > Jarnigan

SEARCHING FOR WILLIAM C. JARNAGAN LINE.

Isaac Jernigan b. abt 1794 NC buried TN abt 1881 Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Shirley A. Jernigan Jennings

Surnames > Jarnigan

...at Benton, Polk, TN. Would appreciate any info on this family. Old census records have their name as Jarnigan, Jarnigin, and Jernigan.

Mary Olivia Jarnagan (1868-1951) Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Bill Stewart

Surnames > Jarnigan

Trying to get info on above and family. She is my grndmthr. Married Thomas Jefferson Stewart. Her obit in 1951 lists surv bros. as Mon and Henry Jarnagan of Winfield LA and 2 sis Sally Stevenson of ho...

Mary Olivia Jarnagan Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by Mike Jarnagan

Surnames > Jarnigan

Hello Bill. Sorry about being so long in getting in touch. My ggrandparents, William and Margaret were married in 1868 same year as you grandmother birth. They had twelve children, but no Mary's. Will...

Mary Olivia Jarnigan Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Bill Stewart

Surnames > Jarnigan

Mike, thanks for reply. no problem on time. She was married around Stamps AR. will gaet map and see where Hazel Valley is. trying to get death cert. here you have to list parents names on them and pla...

Looking for Burchess Elwood Jarnagin Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  annseverson86

Surnames > Jarnigan

Burchess Elwood Jarnagin married my great Aunt Annabel Durham Bell in September 1911 and died April 20-21 1920. He is buried at Glendale in Des Moines, IA. Where did he live during their marriage. Ill...

Re: Looking for Burchess Elwood Jarnagin Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by Ann

Surnames > Jarnigan

Still looking for Burchess Elwood Jarnagin. Got marriage certificate request back from Des Moines, no license given at the dates of 1911. Anyone in another state have a clue for me? Please respond i...

Mary Olivia Jarnigan Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Bill Stewart

Surnames > Jarnigan

Got death certificate and learned MOJ is from Chester Jarnigan and Mary Sullivan and was born in Stamps Ark - abt 30 miles from LA border just west of center line of state. Does this help? As to Hazel Valley ...

Mary Jarnagan Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by mike jarnagan

Surnames > Jarnigan

Chester Jarnigan sounds familiar. Will check it out. Hazel Valley is in Washington Co. Ark. North west arkansas. Ozark country. Mike.

Spencer Jarnagin Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by  VFerguso

Surnames > Jarnigan

I am trying to find information on spencer Jarnagin from Morgan County TN. He married Belle Ruffner on 4/6/1887. I think he may have been born in Grainger County Tennesse, but am not sure. I know he i...

spencer jarnagin Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by mike jarnagan

Surnames > Jarnigan

virginia, do you know of any sibligs or parents?

Spencer Jarnagin Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by Virginia Ferguson

Surnames > Jarnigan

No unfortunately I don't. A lot of the family things were burned in a fire at my uncle's home, and all of the older generation are no longer living for me to ask. I do know that they lived in Morgan C...

Spencer Jarnagin Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by  VFerguso

Surnames > Jarnigan

Since I posted the last reply I do have some limited additional information. Spencer Jarnagin or Jarnigan was born Sept. 1867 this is from the census of 1900 in Morgan County, TN. Maybe this will help. Virgin...

Spencer Jarnigan Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  VFerguso

Surnames > Jarnigan

Mike, I have found some additional information on Spencer Jarnigan. I always thought he spelled his last name Jarnagin, but he spelled it Jarnigan. According to a cousin he was born in Jonesboro, TN and his father's ...

SPENCER Jarnigan Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Deborah Young

Surnames > Jarnigan

Virginia, I would very much like to talk with you if possible. I think that we are working on the same line. My email address is deborahy@bellsouth.net. I have Spencer with two younger brothers James...

Re: Spencer Jarnagin Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by Anne Johnson

Surnames > Jarnigan

There are so many similarities in our info re: Spencer Jarnigan. I had a GGGrandfather William Slover who married Sara Jane Jarnigan in McMinn Co, TN,(Athens)and while looking for their burial site in Elmwood Cem. in...

Re: Spencer Jarnagin Posted on: 26 Jun 2003, by  VFerguso

Surnames > Jarnigan

Anne, Sorry it has taken os long to get back to you. I did not receive a notice that you had replied to my message. The Spencer you referred to in your post is not the Spencer I am looking for. I am f...

Jarnigan Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Betty Gaskin

Surnames > Jarnigan

The Spencer Jarnigan I have was probably born early 1820's. I don't have a date. Have very little info - not sure he is my line. Betty

Thomas Jefferson Stewart Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Bill Stewart

Surnames > Stewart

Looking for info on grndprnts T J Stewart Oct 26,1862 -May 27, 1952. M to Mary Olivia Jarnigan Apr 29, 1868 - July 22, 1951. Both died Hot Springs, AR. She had relatives around Greenville,MS. He was supposed ...

Sarah Jarnigan Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Leslie

Surnames > Jarnagin

I think that you are right and that they ar not the same but they may be relatives. My Sarah married Ariel Kendrick Eaton on Dec. 7, 1845. She was born on Feb. 22, 1926 and died around May 6, 1964. S...

Linkin/Lincoln Jarnigan Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  iamLilLuLu

Surnames > Jernigan

Hey , everyone does anyone have a Linkin/ Lincoln Jarnigan in their list . He married a Lois Harris in the late 1940 maybe.Was trying to help someone out , any help would be great.

book, Thomas Jarnagin Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by  Bakerhj

Surnames > Jarnagin

...is Bottomless Pools Road, Lake Lure N.C. This book contains the info you are searching for. Harold Jarnigan

Re: Cherokee or Choktaw Indian Heritage? - Kris, How about it? Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by Robin

Surnames > Jarnagin

...Thomas Jarnagin's father was Col. John Jarnagin married to Mary Bynum. Col. John's father was Thomas Jarnigan born abt. 1690 in VA. and mother was Elizabeth Holland, don't have DOB on her. Thomas Jarnigan's f...

Re: Cherokee or Choktaw Indian Heritage? - Kris, How about it? Posted on: 14 Sep 2004, by robin moffitt

Surnames > Jarnagin

I have Asa as the son of Noah Jarnagin. Noah was the son of Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (my 5 ggrandfather) My line is as follows: Capt. Thomas & Mary Witt Jarnagin Noah & Mary Russell Jarnagin Will...

Re: indian blood Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  ttomcat

Surnames > Jarnagin

I am descended from a woman named Tommie Jane Johnakin. I believe this is a mis spelling of Jarnigan, as some of her relatives spelled the name Jarnigan. She was said to have native american roots. I am trying to...

STEWART, MRS. MELISSA B. (BIG MAMA) obit Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by  knoxgal

Surnames > Stewart

...with funeral service at 1 p.m., Elder Vincent Jones, officiating. Interment Sherwood Memorial Gardens. Jarnigan & Son Mortuary in charge.

LOTS OF FRANKLINS - 1 BAQUET AND OTHERS! Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  AdamAndEve000...

Surnames > Franklin

...county 17 Dec 1855 in which he names his wife as Mary, and his children as Susannah, Mary, wife of Eli Jarnigan; Nelson. Mari W. Spargur, Thomas, Joel L., Martha Keech, Mary A. Garrett, Cyrus H. and John W. F...

John Jarnigan - Mary Bynum Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by  LynnMarieFanc...

Surnames > Jarnigan

I am looking for info on my ggg grandmother Sarah Jarnigan Fancher. She was born in VA about 1765. Her sibs were Thomas, John, William, and Faitha who married a Kimbrough (Kimbro) Mary Bynum's brother was Gra...

Jarnagin's in Riceville Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  diannecash

Surnames > Jarnagin

...a friend named Jackie Ireland who is doing research on the Jarnagin in Riceville, She has Archie Lee Jarnigan born 30 Jan 1890 in Riceville, md. Myrtle Mamie Wilson on 12 Feb 1910 in Rossville Ga and died 18 ...

Jarnigan Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  Grenice

Surnames > Jarnigan

I,too, am descended from John Mary (Bynum) Jarnigan but their son, John II and Mary (Smith) Jarnigan. The siblings of JohnII are: Capt. Thomas wife, Mary (Witt): William, Faithey and Sarah. When last in Salt Lake C...

Jarnigan, Drewey Sarah Hart Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  mannr

Surnames > Jarnigan

Looking for information on Drewey Sarah Hart Jarnigan parents of Olive Lee b. 08/08/1876 m. James Myers 1895 Fayette Co., OH and Telitha (Tillie)b. 01/01/1874 m. David Helsel OH. Any assistance would be grea...

Drury Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  Grenice

Surnames > Jarnigan

I know that it is a long shot but in tracing my line of Jarnigans, I found that in my line (and maybe yours) there is a Bridget Drury d/o Sir Robert Drury Dame Agnes Calthrope. Bridget married John J...

Jarnigan and Indian Connections Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by Deborah Young

Surnames > Jarnigan

...am looking for any one with information concerning the connection between family stories of the name Jarnigan/Jernigan and either Cherokee/Chickasaw Indians. The main area seems to be concentrated in North Al...

Jarnigan Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  ELadue

Surnames > Jarnigan

Do you have any names in the line you are researching? I think that my ggggrandfather may have been one who married an Indian woman. He is the only one of his siblings to leave Coffee Co. TN in 1830 h...

jarnigans/hamets,tn-1800's Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by peggy dixon

Surnames > Jarnigan

i am trying to find a connection between the jarnigan family and my family line the hamets of tn,around union co. hamet is supposed to be indian,maybe

Lillian Jarnigan Ervin Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  nancygkleeman

Surnames > Jarnigan

Am looking for any relatives of a Lillian Jarnigan Ervin who died in 1978 in a nursing home in the San Fernando Valley in CA. She might have had a son by the name of William G. Ervin. She may have lived in La...

Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (Jonakin) Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by  archerogg

Surnames > Jarnigan

My wife is decndent from Noah Jarnagin b7/9/1786 d3/15/1849. We have 4 books on the Jarnagin line. Lee Leeper Powers pub. first edt. 1973,sec. 1974-1978 and the third copyright 1985. The last two ...

Re: Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (Jonakin) Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  VFerguso

Surnames > Jarnigan

I have an address for him: William Spencer Jarnagin, Phd Walden Press P. O. Box 127 Concord, Ma 01742 I wrote to him regarding my Jarnagin line, but so far have not heard from him. Hope this helps. Vi...

Re: Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (Jonakin) Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by  Petruskajojo

Surnames > Jarnigan

Hi Roland, I just saw your message about the Jarnagin Family. I noticed that you have several books and was curious if you have an Aaron Jarnagin b. 1826 listed in any of them. Have been searching for...

Re: Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (Jonakin) Posted on: 20 Dec 2002, by  gabbydeb13

Surnames > Jarnigan

Hello, The family property in Grainger Co. TN is still in my Jarnagin family. Bruce Jarnagin, of whom I had the pleasure to meet, at a Jarnagin family reunion, in 1999 was 97 years old at the time, a...

Re: Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (Jonakin) Posted on: 20 Dec 2002, by  gabbydeb13

Surnames > Jarnigan

As far I as I know the Jarnagin spelling started with Col. John and his brother Capt. Thomas Jarnagin. My Mother's family didn't share a whole lot of family history on the Jarnagins, however my Mom r...

Re: Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (Jonakin) Posted on: 24 Sep 2003, by  robin00_1

Surnames > Jarnigan

I am the grand-daughter of Bynum W. Jarnagan. I am putting together a family tree and could use any info. that you would be willing to share. Thanks, Robin Nashville, Tn

Re: Capt. Thomas Jarnagin (Jonakin) Posted on: 01 May 2004, by  JohnnyWatts63

Surnames > Jarnigan

Roland do you have any information on George or John Wesley Jarnagin. They are both buried in Clarksville, Ar. George is my g grandfather and John is my grandfather. They were both lawmen in Clarksv...

per page