Search the Boards

Search Results for "MOODISPAUGH" - 145 Messages

per page

Re: Need Moodispaugh help Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by joan conklin

Surnames > Moodispaugh

the info i have is george and elizabeth (siders)in the 1880 cenus is that at that time there was 7 children this is the w.va cenus excuse me 8 childen ,elisa,george a.,15,emily,13-15,harriet 11,mary e...

Re: Need Moodispaugh help Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by Stephanie Stoebe

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Thanks! I am going to follow it up and I'll post a message when and if I find anything out. You've been a great help!

Re: Need Moodispaugh help Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by Stephanie Stoebe

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Sorry, I forgot to ask you, can you give me specifics on the WV census info? I would like county, city, ED, etc. if you have it and if it would not be a problem. Genealogically yours, Stephanie

Re: Need Moodispaugh help Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by joan conklin

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...that the laura i metioned was a siders but your laura was born in 1880 to george and elizabeth (siders)moodispaugh ill look for more info joan

Moodispaugh/Stoebe Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by Linda Browning

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Laura E.Moodispaugh, DOB, 03/04/1882, was a daughter of George & Elizabeth Siders Moodispaugh. She was married to Edward J.Stoebe, 1872-1950. Laura's DOD, 06/07/1972. They had no children. They are both buried at M...

Moodispaugh History Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by Suzanne Moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I am looking for any info on my family. This is what I have so far. Eugene Oscar Moodispaugh and his sister Ruth Moodispaugh. Eugene married Dorothy Lillian Annettes. They had 4 children Ronald, Howard, Raymond, and Monica...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

This is Nicole Moyer I used to be a Moodispaugh and then I got married but my mom was a moodispaugh snd her dads name was Kenneth Moodispaugh and he was brothers with Eugene Moodispaugh,Raymond came and stayed with them a while when he was youn...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by suzanne moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I have an uncle raymond. I am wondering if this could be the same person and if we are related. My faters name is Ronald and I have another uncle named Howard. If this sounds familiar please reply.

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 22 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...she was surprized.Well please email me back I am kenneth grandaughter Nicole My last name used to be moodispaugh and I have a bunch of moodispaughs in my family

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by carol ivkovich

Surnames > Moodispaugh

HI Suzanne, My mother was a moodispaugh (spelled moodispaw) and her father was Eugene. He had relatives named Raymond, Howard, and others. Could we be related? They were from the NOrfolk Virginia area. Thanks, C...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 24 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Yeah it is possible right now I am asking alot of questions to my mom and she has this really old album and I will show some pics thanks for emailing me I just want to find out as much as I can I thin...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by suzanne moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

sorry it took me so long to get back on. I think that it is a very good possibility that we are related. This is cool when you can find people that you are related to on this site. it has given me so ...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by Nicole

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hey this is Nicole I got your reply yeah My grandfather was Kenneth Moodispaugh and his kids names were Robert Moodispaugh,Debra Moodispaugh and Gary Moodispaugh they had a cousin named Raymond and Howard and and a girl I dont know her name but...

moodispaughs in columbus ohio Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by Wendy Moodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Looking for anyone who knew Eugene Oscar Moodispaugh, died feb 1970 his wife Dorothy Lillian Annettes Moodispaugh died 1952 or 1953. She had 4 children Monica, Ronald, Howard and Ray. Eugene had a sister named Ruth and I...

Re: moodispaughs in columbus ohio Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Wendy This is Nicole.I am one of the grand daughters of Kenneth Moodispaugh. He was Eugene Oscar Moodispaughs brother my mom is Kenneths daughter.Raymond Lived with them when they were younger for a little whil...

Re: moodispaughs in columbus ohio Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by wendy

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I don't have much info. I am on my way to work. I will post all my info for you tonight.

Mary Ellen Moodispaugh Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  AngelaThompso...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Looking for Mary Ellen Moodispaugh who Married Charles Turner in Scioto Co., OH. Had a furniture store and 5 children. Cannot find these Turner's anywhere solid. Thank you

other spellings? Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by scott

Surnames > Moodispaugh

My family history lists a surname of "modespaw", at least that's always how we were told it was spelled. It's supposed to be native american, we thought cherokee but can't find any indicatio...

Re: other spellings? Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by carol ivkovich

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi Scott, My mother was a moodispaw (moodispaugh) and again, her family history tells the story that it is related to native americans. SHe thinks that somewhere there is Cherokee in the history, but I have not ...

Vincent Moodispaugh & Mary Jane Compston Family Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  Patrick Cumst...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Vincent, b abt 1858 m Mary Jane Compston (Cumpston) 10 Dec 1875 in Gallia Co, OH. The 1880 census shows them with 2 children, William and Sarah. The 1920 Census for Gallia Twp, Gallia Co, OH shows M...

webb Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by vicki

Surnames > Shepherd

hi janice my aunt has been tracin the shepherd line and it brought her to the webb,ferguson, and moodispaugh families. maybe you two should e-mail each other to swap any useful info.e-mail me and ill give you he...

Re: Frank Koons Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by Lisa Propst

Surnames > Koons

Hi. My husband's lines include a Frank Koons born in 1876, married Nov.30, 1899 to a Abbeygail Moodispaugh. Could this be your Frank Koons? Father would have been 16 at birth if your date is correct.

moodispaugh Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Koons

my grandmother was emma elizabeth moodispaugh from gallia county, ohio could they be related her parents were joseph and ronda chamberlain moodispaugh is there any connection please let me know joan

Need info on Ohio Curren Posted on: 31 Oct 2001, by  EdwardWells66

Surnames > Curren

...think he may have been a son I know they had a daughter named Mary Ruth she married Charles (Melvin) Moodispaugh Fulton Ohio Mary Ruth and Melvin were my grandparents Would be glad to here from someone I don't ...

Ours Confusion -John Gilbert Ours had 2 wivies Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  AliceTower

Surnames > Ours

...I don't have the death date on his first wife Elizabeth Louise Johnson, but his second wife Emma E. Moodispaugh died 14 Mar 1937. Hope this helps a little.

Re: Johann Gerlach MUDERSBACH, ca 1729 Germany Posted on: 29 Sep 2007, by  wingchick

Surnames > Muterspaw

...trying to track my ancestors so fascinating. Anyway, my direct line splits from yours at Catherine Moodispaugh. From Phillip Heinrich, mine runs: George & Christina Agner > Andrew & Mary Jane Conner...

Re: Johann Gerlach MUDERSBACH, ca 1729 Germany Posted on: 29 Sep 2007, by  RonGephart65

Surnames > Muterspaw

...6G Grandfater also. I'm not a Mudersback by surname. Johann Gerlach Mudersbach > Philip Henrich Moodispaugh > Catherine Moodispaugh who maried a Siders they are my 4G Grandparents. My line prceedes down the Siders...

Re: Children of John Sandy and Florence Posey Posted on: 25 Aug 2007, by  Brenda Winter...

Surnames > Sandy

my grandmother,my mothers' mother, was Lucy B Sandy, daughter of John Allen Sandy, of Sadis,WV and Mara Belle Flanagan, of Harrison County,WV John Allen was the son of Benjamin Sandy, of Harrison Cou...

Re: WILL DO LOOKUPS FROM BOOK FOR ROCKBRIDGE Co. Posted on: 30 Mar 2008, by  vlambert5448

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockbridge

I am looking for any information on Fanny Mootispaw (also spelled Moodispaugh) She was married to Samual Moodispaw and born abt 1856

Re: moodispaughs in columbus ohio Posted on: 05 Mar 2008, by  toooinfinitya...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi My name is Shelly. My dad is Gary Moodispaugh, His mom is Bonnie. Raymond came to live with them after his moms death. My grandma kept him for a few years I believe,Plaese contact me!!!

Re: moodispaughs in columbus ohio Posted on: 05 Mar 2008, by  wmoodispaugh

Surnames > Moodispaugh

...can about my dad and my grandmother. I am still trying to find my half brother. His name is Howard Moodispaugh, he went by the name Rusty. He left after my dad died and I miss him so much. Any info you have ...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 15 Feb 2008, by  srmood27

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi Julie, How are you doing? We knew about Howard but didn't know much about Raymond. I would love to talk with you more about this and other things that I know of. You can email me @ srmood20@yahoo....

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 22 Jan 2008, by  dunhamfarms

Surnames > Moodispaugh

I am Julie Moodispaugh Dunham, the daughter of Raymond Moodispaugh and his first wife, Monica Wiles Moodispaugh. I reside in Ohio. Howard is no longer living. I do not know much about his children or his surviving wife.

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 22 Dec 2007, by  srmood27

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Well hello Sherwin it is so nice to hear from you. How are all of you doin? How is your mom? You really made my holiday by writing to me. You are not much older than my oldest daughter she is 8 1/2 no...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 26 Nov 2007, by  77469911

Surnames > Moodispaugh

hi my name is sherwin shahin and my mom is misty gayle moodispaugh my aunt is wendy and my ucle is name ronny.we live in houston texas i am nine years old.

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 03 Jan 2010, by  havefaith676

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Dear Nicole, I've been looking for your mom for several years. I'm a friend from elementary school. I knew you when you were born. Miss her so much and would like to get in contact with her. Pleas...

Linda LINSCOTT Gregory 1940-2010 b. Athens County, Ohio Posted on: 25 Jan 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Linscott

...grandson, Carter Wolford of Marion, OH. Two sisters, Virginia Talbot of Delaware, OH and Betty (Rex) Moodispaugh of Edison, OH; three brothers, James (Patsy) Linscott of Jeromesville, OH, Robert (Sharon) Linscot...

moodispaugh Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  jc52stat

Surnames > Ours

...grandfather was john gilbert iam trying ro find out any info on my grandmother family do you know if joseph moodispaugh was related to john and mary i would like any info you have you can reach me at jc52stat@iw...

Re: moodispaughs in columbus ohio Posted on: 26 Mar 2011, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

i beleive the brothers name was kenneth scott moodispaugh which is my grandfather his daughter is my mother and she said she can remember when raymond came to stay at their house when they were kids i have pics ...

Re: Shepherd, Webb, Ferguson, Moodispaugh; Ohio Posted on: 29 Mar 2011, by  Kwayge

Surnames > Webb

My Grandparents are Bessie Marie Moodispaugh and Thomas Shepherd. Her parents were James Orville Moodispaugh and Nancy Elizabeth Webb. James was born April 18,1958 and died April 27,1958 Nancy Webb born Jan.15,1873 and die...

Re: moodispaughs in columbus ohio Posted on: 23 Mar 2011, by  stever451

Surnames > Moodispaugh

there is also a james moodispaugh who is my uncle that from california and my mom johnnie ann moodipaugh in fla my granmother was pearl large who met some family in columbus? also she had bother charles large in...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

there is also a james moodispaugh who is my uncle that from california and my mom johnnie ann moodipaugh in fla my granmother was pearl large who met some family in columbus? also she had bother charles large in...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

hi i think ruth might have brother john moodispaugh? is not a last name that is common he was my grandfather he from columbus

Surnames > Moodispaugh

hi i think ruth might have brother john moodispaugh? is not a last name that is common he was my grandfather he from columbus

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 27 Mar 2011, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

hi this is Nicole Moodispaugh Moyer i will tell my mom my email address is colies18@yahoo.com my moms is bikergranny41@yahoo.com

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 26 Mar 2011, by  colies18

Surnames > Moodispaugh

my mom is cousins with raymond howard ronald and them her dad is kenneth moodispaugh which is eugene brother and ruth brother my moms name is debra moodispaugh she is the daughter of kenneth moodispaugh and i am her daughter she say...

Re: moodispaugh Posted on: 28 Mar 2011, by  BeckyDavisson...

Surnames > Moodispaugh

Hi am trying to do my family tree my Grandmother was Bessie Marie Moodispaugh she married a Thomas Shepherd. Her Mom was Nancy Elizabeth Webb her Father was James Orville Moodispaugh. Her siblings were Thomas, Charles, Eff...

Re: Moodispaugh History Posted on: 04 Jul 2011, by  77469911

Surnames > Moodispaugh

wow its been along time since i wrote this, my name is Sherwin Shahin and i am thirteen years old

Muterspaw Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  LindaBrowning...

Surnames > Motherspaugh

George Elizabeth Siders Moodispaugh/Moodespaugh are my ggrandparents. Per his military records, last name spelled both ways. Geo.: b.10/18/1839, Green Twp.,Gallia Co.,OH, d. 04/01/1926, Wirt Co., WV, m.Elizabet...

muterspaw Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  lcornell1

Surnames > Motherspaugh

This is how is spelled in our family bible ( how you spelled it) Do you have anything on Nancy Moodispaugh married george william siders and family or george Moodispaugh married to elizabeth siders I know siders are brothe...

per page