Search the Boards

Search Results for "VAHEY" - 221 Messages

per page

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by Brendan Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Brendan Vahey ... this is Brendan Vahey hey send me an email tell me about yourself! bv311@wildmail.com Brendan Vahey

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by  Jann_Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

I'm interested in Vahey's from Ireland. Love to exchange. jann@rjconsulting.ca

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 02 Oct 2003, by andrea vahey

Surnames > Vahey

...there are actually NO Vahey's in Ireland? I was told it was O'Fahey back in the day, and was changed to Vahey on American soil? Is that some kind of mis information? I was told this as a teen, by my fat...

Vahey traceability Posted on: 20 Sep 2005, by  ErinVaheyWort...

Surnames > Vahey

If you look up a web page called hoganstand.com You will see that yes you can trace Vahey all the way back into Ireland. Vahey is a name there as well. Just thought that I would share that with you! Erin

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by Robert McDonald

Surnames > Vahey

Have you had any success with the new Vahey web site? Let me know as I am very interestes. Regards, Robert McDonald

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by  Jann_Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hiya! Just in case you didn't get the other message, feel free to contact me. I have info from Patrick Vahey, Sr. (b. Ireland) to current. jann@rjconsulting.ca

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by Robert McDonald

Surnames > Vahey

Good afternoon Jann, Would be very interested in sharing whatever information you have concerning the Vahey family connections in Northern Ontario. My connection with the Vahey family is through Anne Vahey who mar...

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by James P. Milks

Surnames > Vahey

...not responded to everybody. I have been very busy with family things. Jann My gggrandfather Patrick Vahey was born in Ireland about 1840 Married a women named Bridget. They had at least two sons. Thomas...

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 04 Jun 2003, by  Jann_Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hiya Jim, Thanks for the info. When I get back to Canada I'll see what I can send ya. Best regards, Jann

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by  JVahey

Surnames > Vahey

Come visit the new Vahey website at www.vahey.ca Best regards, Jann

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by  JVahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hi there! I have a picture of a portrait of Vahey/Watters that I think you should have a look at. It could be Annie and Patrick but you are in a better position than I to know. I also have two other pic...

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Carol Stuart

Surnames > Vahey

...you might like to know the following information William......... Myself (Carol Stuart)........Jann Vahey.....& you, are all Cousins. Jann and I also descend from Patrick Watters and Annie Vahey. Ca...

Vahey / Watters / Larkin - Ontario, Canada Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by William Robert McDonald

Surnames > Vahey

...Watters (b. in DunnRobin, Ontario, Canada on Feb 09, 1888) was the daughter of Patrick Watters and Annie Vahey. If you think you might have some information that ties in with the notes mentioned above, pl...

Re: Vahey / Watters / Larkin - Ontario, Canada Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Carol Stuart

Surnames > Vahey

I hope this helps you William. Carol Stuart Descendants of Annie Vahey 1-Annie Vahey-[4054], daughter of Patrick Vahey-[151] and Mary Williamson-[152], was born in 1...

Vahey in the USA Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by  hugy135

Surnames > Vahey

Dear John Vahey, I am sent postings from the Vahey website. I noticed you are from Missouri. I have been conversing with Dan and we have found out we are cousins. Since your name is John (our great grandfat...

Re: From the USA Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  dsinodinos

Surnames > Vahey

Hi out there I am from the U.S. also my maiden name is Vahey. I had an Uncle named John Vahey. My father is William Vahey, His father was Owen and his mother was Annie. I have an Aunt Margret as well. Any of this r...

Vahey / Burgoyne Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by  MonicaVahey

Surnames > Vahey

I have found some information on either my grandads brothers John & Martin Vahey or sister Mary Vahey, apparently one of them may of moved to Prospect Street in Maine, America, to stay with Burgoyne relatio...

Re: Vahey / Burgoyne Posted on: 02 Oct 2003, by andrea vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Sister Mary Vahey, or Sister Ricarda as she was known in the order, was the daughter of James and Mary Vahey of Boston, Mass. She was the sister of Phillip Edward Vahey, Rose Vahey, Father Richard Vahey, and my great aunt. ...

Re: Vahey / Burgoyne Posted on: 28 Nov 2005, by Carol Stuart

Surnames > Vahey

...is very possible that one individual left Galway for Mayo to work for the English and took the name Vahey to distance himself from the others, The letter V does not appear in the irish alphabet. In order ...

Anthony VAHEY - early 1900s - Wilmington, DE Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by  The_Irish_Las...

Surnames > Vahey

Seeking information on Anthony Vahey, who lived in Delaware, and married Belle McFadden. Please contact me at clavelli@aol.com.

Re: Anthony VAHEY - early 1900s - Wilmington, DE Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by Niamh Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hi i just saw your message in the net, i am from ireland and my fathers uncle is an Anthony Vahey from Delaware, but i dont know the ladys name belle, although i do no that he was married twice after his f...

Another branch of PA Vaheys Posted on: 15 Dec 2004, by  ErinVaheyWort...

Surnames > Vahey

...been working on our origin for quite some time before he passed away. My dad's name is Donald Timothy Vahey, his fathers is Robert William Vahey, his fathers was Clair F. Vahey who married Zita A. (Cronour)Vahey. They ...

Vahey Ancestory County Mayo Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Jann Vahey

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Mayo > General

I am looking for geneology information for PATRICK VAHEY born in County Mayo about 1822 married to Mary Williamson 1822 of County Donegal (sp)emigrated to Ontario Canada. Thank you so very much. Jann

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 12 Jan 2007, by  martry1

Surnames > Vahey

Hi - I am a Vahey living in Meath, Ireland. If you want any info please contact. Thanks

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 12 Jan 2007, by  CAROL STUART

Surnames > Vahey

Hello: We would love to share Vahey information with you. Our Web Page is www.vahey.ca Thank you, Carol Stuart cstuart0414@rogers.com

Re: Blood in Ontario Posted on: 19 Mar 2007, by  JVahey

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

...you have additional information on this family, I would certainly appreciate hearing from you. Jann Vahey / Stuart Robert Edward Blood ------------------------------------------------------------------...

Re: Claud A. Billings/Lovina J. Richer Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  JVahey

Surnames > Richer

...Revolution. They are the first Bonesteels to arrive in Canada with Jessops Rangers. Hope this helps. Jan Vahey

Vahey - County Mayo Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by  ROW65

...a 1962 Irish telephone directory and have found two who lived in the Dublin area at that time:Agnes Vahey, 6 Wellington grdns., Oakley rd., Ranelagh 6.....97 4495 and P.J.Vahey, Eyrefield, Killiney hill rd........

Vahey - County mayo Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Jann

Bless your heart!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your offer! Patrick Vahey, Roman Catholic, Born abt. 1822 or 1823 possibly in Carnacon or Hollymount or Ballinrobe - County Mayo, emigrated from ...

Vahey - County Mayo Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  ROW65

No help, but I will be in Mayo in 2 weeks and will try to tighten the information on my connection. Can you be more specific on your Mayo Vaheys? Would be happy to look up something for you when I am ...

Vahey's - County Mayo Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Jann

I also found the individuals below. Does that help? The Leitrim-Roscommon 1901 Census Search Output Townland Parish Barony County Description Head of household Surname Head of household Given Head o...

Vahey - County Mayo Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  ROW65

...postdate your Patrick, but the name does not come up that often so there might be a connection. James Vahey m.Kathleen Walsh (1899-4/20/1979). Their children were: John, Michael, Mae and Anthony. They were...

County Mayo - Vaheys Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Jann Vahey

Hi Dick! Thanks for that information. On the County Mayo side I'm not really working with anything concrete so it's nice to have the leads. At this point I'm working from Irish tradition to flesh out...

Re: Help! Gee's from Osceola, Tioga, PA Posted on: 19 Apr 2007, by  ntaft1

Surnames > Gee

...Albert J. Gee of Osceola and several cousins. Funeral services were held Tuesday with the Rev. Milton Vahey officiating. Burial was in the Fairview Cemetery in Osceola.

DIED - 1882 Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by  FATARTIE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...pm.................................... DIED- At her home in Upper Pittston, on the 11th of September, 1882, Mrs. Owen vahey, aged 64 years............ DIED- On the 7th of September, 1882, of cholera infa...

Vahey's - County Mayo Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Jann

Thank you for your response. This is what I have to date: Patrick Vahey, Sr. named one of his boys James and had three sons who named their sons James: Patrick Sr. had a son James b. May 8, 1850, d. 1919...

im brendan vahey Posted on: 15 Aug 2007, by  BrendanVah84

Surnames > Vahey

Im actually Brendan Vahey from Chicago.

Re: Searching for info on Gagosian brothers Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  lmunnhaynes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

...variations of their names on Ancestry.com, it seems their full names were Vaughn Warren Gagosian and Vahey Robert Gagosian... According to Mass. Death Index, Vaughn died in Medford in 1984. I don't have a...

Re: Searching for info on Richard Ramsbey WWII Posted on: 25 Nov 2007, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

Name: Richard M Ramsbey Street address: 25703 Layton Rd City: North Liberty County: St Joseph State: Indiana Zip Code: 46554 Merle George Ramsby South Bend, St Joseph, IN 3 Aug 1899 - May ...

Higby - Greig, Lewis County Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Jann Vahey

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Lewis

Looking for information on: Leonard Gates Higby b. May 30, 1837, d. December 21, 1926 m. Edith Mary Higby b. 1854, d. 1937. Married September 29, 1870. Children of the marriage: Clara A. Higby b. abt...

Vahey family New York Posted on: 14 Apr 2008, by  jacdoh4

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

I am looking for family of Mary Vahey born in New York 1889. This is the info I have so far: Her mother Annie Manning, born in County Mayo Ireland, died in 1896. Four brothers, Martin, William, Thomas,...

Re: Hintons from Ightfield Posted on: 19 Feb 2008, by  handlebarhint...

Surnames > Hinton

...Please e-mail me if you wish to swap info. Are you related from the lineage - Fred Hinton and Jose Vahey Spence, they had a daughter who then married a Dodd?. Many thanks Richard Hinton

Re: Looking for Vaheys...wherever Posted on: 11 Apr 2008, by  jacdoh4

Surnames > Vahey

I am trying to find my Vahey family line. I have found some Vahey's in NY, after coming over from County Mayo, Ireland. If anyone can help, let me know. jacdoh4@yahoo.com

Re: Sophia P. Castle, Benj Knower; Dickerson family Posted on: 23 Aug 2008, by  patriciaascho...

Surnames > Castle

I look forward to hearing from you. carole.vahey@verizon.net

Re: Barns, Hull to Nepean 1837 Posted on: 03 Jun 2008, by  annellen_b

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Carleton

...gr-grandmother. Deeply appreciate info on her siblings and their marriages. Can I assume you are connected to VAHEY line, Carol? Do you have any idea who Mrs. A. L. Rankin might be? Let me know what inf...

Re: Vahey family New York Posted on: 06 Jun 2008, by  Cas623

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

I hope this helps you: I would be happy to exchange other vahey information with you. Carol Stuart, cstuart0414@rogers.com Surnames: Vahey Family Genealogy Forum Rev. John William Vahey Posted by: Carol ...

Re: Vahey/Stone marriage in 1863 Posted on: 07 Jun 2008, by  Cas623

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lambton

Hello Tim: I have quite a bit of information on the family in question. Are you willing to exchange information with me? Thank you very much, Carol Stuart cstuart0414@rogers.com

Re: Sophia P. Castle, Benj Knower; Dickerson family Posted on: 22 Aug 2008, by  patriciaascho...

Surnames > Castle

Let me give you my mother Carole Vahey's email address since she is not on Ancestry.com any longer. It's carole.vahey@verizon.net. She will be happy to hear from you. Patricia

Hello Alva: My name is Carol Stuart; I have a lot of information I would like to share/exchange with you with regards to this family....including living members in Canada. Do you have anything you w...

Hello: Thank you very much for the information. Do you have a copy of this marriage?? I looked everywhere but could find nothing, and yet, in the index for Lambton County dated 1869 to 1873 it stat...

per page