Search the Boards

Search Results for "YUONNE" - 15 Messages

per page

Re: ARROWOOD/BARRETT Posted on: 19 Jul 2007, by  DELISA_ARWOOD

Surnames > Barrett

...THE OTHER A GIRL NOT SURE. BY MARY LUCILLE HOLLAWAY HAD 2 GIRLS SHEILA DE-LISA ARWOOD & SKYE YUONNE ARWOOD JOHN ANDREW ARWOOD LAST NAME WAS SPELL WRONG AT BIRTH AND NEVER CHANGED THIS IS MY LINE....

Re: ARROWOOD/BARRETT Posted on: 19 Jul 2007, by  DELISA_ARWOOD

Surnames > Barrett

...THE OTHER A GIRL NOT SURE. BY MARY LUCILLE HOLLAWAY HAD 2 GIRLS SHEILA DE-LISA ARWOOD & SKYE YUONNE ARWOOD JOHN ANDREW ARWOOD LAST NAME WAS SPELL WRONG AT BIRTH AND NEVER CHANGED THIS IS MY LINE....

Mrs. Lorraine Mohler Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  bobbie233

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

...include her mother, Leonal Tennison of Gatesville; a son, Dale Mohler of Gatesville; four daughters, Yuonne Vandiver of Gatesville and Barbara Aker, Sherrie Miller and Debra Cavitt, all of Houston; two sist...

Re: Tyrus Raymond Fortney,Jr. Posted on: 04 Oct 2009, by  crazyforfsh48

Surnames > Fortney

...allison ave. He has one sister who's name was rhonda sue fortney, he also had a step sister named karen yuonne bargo and a step brother named robert scott bargo. we both went into the navy, he got station i...

Re: Native American relatives? Posted on: 20 Jun 2012, by  REST_J48

Surnames > Tremblay

...13 1854.Clodia's children are in order from oldest to youngest.1 Charles,Wilber,Marie Rose-alba,Julia,Yuonne,Napolian.I have more info.that i will be inputing.

Re: Native American relatives? Posted on: 20 Jun 2012, by  REST_J48

Surnames > Tremblay

...13 1854.Clodia's children are in order from oldest to youngest.1 Charles,Wilber,Marie Rose-alba,Julia,Yuonne,Napolian.I have more info.that i will be inputing.

OBIT: John Jack Bailey (1928 - 2001) Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  NettiN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Belmont

...Temple. Survivors include two sons, Jack A. Bailey and Jeffrey P. Bailey both of Dublin, OH; his sister, Yuonne Webb of Cuyahoga Falls, OH; two nieces, Brenda Ford of Maryland and Terri Seidel of Stow, OH; ...

Jessie Mae Gaines part of the Conway's Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  MarieConway_F

Surnames > Conway

...here I go again;;Walter Gaines// Jessie Mae Gaines//Children;;Linda Dale Gaines// James Thomas//Yuonne Thomas//Joseph Thomas//Lorenzo Miller// Charles Gaines//Jackie Gaines//StanleyThomas// ...

White, Edgar S. Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Marines during the Vietnam War. He was a member of the Church of Christ. He is survived by his wife, Yuonne White of the home in Everett, Washington; his children Carolynn Higgins, Clayton White, and Pat...

Re: Elizabeth Connolly from Glasgow Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by Denise

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

Hi Yuonne I have a Catherine McBride(McBryde) born in 13 June 1897 who marries a Denis Connelly in 1916. Could this be of any help to you?

Re: Mitchell Posted on: 21 Aug 2005, by  sjdelta68

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

... P 09/04/1870 M WISCONSIN LOS ANGELES(70) 06/17/1960 89 yrs Add from CABI: MITCHELL,YUONNE,JOAN,08/18/1926,FEMALE,BROCK,LOS ANGELES didn't find a listing for Bill unless the family moved out...

Re: Asprey, Comber, Cumbers, Gundrey, Newham, Parker, Phipps, Sewell, Skett & Sumption in Sry. Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by  Dredge27

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Surrey > General

Hi Yuonne Yes I remembered after I had posted the message we had been in touch before. I am not sure where the Tooting church records are kept but when I find out I will have a look for you. I know that ...

Re: Asprey, Comber, Cumbers, Gundrey, Newham, Parker, Phipps, Sewell, Skett & Sumption in Sry. Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by  Dredge27

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Surrey > General

Yuonne Just found you message, the name Sumption is of interest as my grandmother was a Sumsion from Colerne, Wiltshire, the name was often spelt Sumpsion, Sumption and Sympsion depending on where they wer...

Re: Coonrod Family of Ottawa Co. OK 1930 Posted on: 04 Nov 2004, by margaret

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Ottawa

...May,wife,f,w,35,m,Okla.,Okla.,Tenn,none Joyce,duag.,f,w,11,s,Okla.,Mo.,Okla.,none Yvone,duag,f,w,9,s,Okla.,Mo.,Okla.,none Coonrod Yuonne,(m),Dec.13-1938 Coonrod Yuonne,annul v.s.Hal Cutshaw,July 23-1939 Obits...

per page