Search the Boards

Search Results for "WYONT" - 18 Messages

per page

Catherine Black Perry, 1844-1933, Cabell C., WV Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by Lynn

Surnames > Black

...like to hear from anyone with information on Catherine Black Perry, b. 1844, d. 1933, WV and buried at Wyont/Irwin Cemetery, Cabell Co., WV. Catherine was married to Rev. Abner Bowen Perry, also buried at...

Bean family Posted on: 19 Nov 1999, by Laura Bean Wilson

Surnames > Bean

...young from a heart attack, I beleive, in his Thirties or Forties. He and Hattie had children, Gooding, Wyont, Albert, James, Maidee, and Perry Lee and one other who died at an early age at the hand of a je...

BIOGRAPHY - Jonathan Angier - Yancey descendant Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  dyancey1965

Surnames > Yancey

From: http://www.harnett.org/LIBRARY/angierjc.htm JONATHAN CICERO ANGIER Although fifteen years have passed since the death of Jonathan Cicero Angier, he still is remembered as a progressive and su...

Very few items January-March 1910 Ardmoreite Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

The Daily Ardmoreite Ardmore, Carter Co., Oklahoma Monday, January 3, 1910 Interstate Shipment Is Very Troublesome Officers of Carter County have been served with a notice that they are enjoined in ...

Peter Wyont (1782-1855) North Carolina Posted on: 26 Dec 2010, by  sbarneby

Surnames > Wyont

...Trinity Lutheran Church Cemetery in Vale, Lincoln, NC, along with his wife, Rebecca Elizabeth (Nin) Wyont. One possibility for his grandfather is Wendel Wyont (Wyant), who lived in Montgomery County, Pennsylva...

Angier / Yancey / Duke Family Info Posted on: 25 Oct 2011, by  dyancey1965

Surnames > Yancey

http://www.harnett.org/library/Biographies/angierjc.htm JONATHAN CICERO ANGIER Although fifteen years have passed since the death of Jonathan Cicero Angier, he still is remembered as a progressive ...

Re: WYONT, John C. m. HOLLEY, Ella Posted on: 30 Nov 2014, by  Rachel Weinga...

Surnames > Wyont

I am not related to John Wyont, but I just bought a ceramic German shepherd that originally belonged to Cecil Wyont Jr. There was a note tucked inside it. It says, "Belonged to Cecil Jr. Wyont. Born 1926 Jul...

Ancestor's in Mississippi Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by  moonglo46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Panola

My ggg grandfather David Wyont moved to Panola County from NC after the WBTS. His son Thomas Josephus married Margaret Jane Hicks or Hanks while they were there in Jan 1881.Margaret and Thomas moved back t...

Ancestors in Mississippi Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by  moonglo46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Panola

My ggg grandfather David Wyont moved to Panola County from NC after the WBTS. His son Thomas Josephus married Margaret Jane Hicks or Hanks while they were there in Jan 1881.Margaret and Thomas moved back t...

Rev. Abner Bowen Perry, WV Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by Lynn

Surnames > Perry

...hear from anyone with info on Rev. Abner Bowen PERRY; b. 1845; d. 1932, (Kanawha Co. ?) WV; buried at Wyont/Irwin Cemetery in Cabell Co., WV. Abner married a Catherine BLACK and had several offpspring. I...

Re: Ancestors in Mississippi Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by Brandy Wyont

Hello, I'm sure you alreay know this but this is what information I have on Margaret Hicks.She was born on April 4 1890 and died on sept 16 194, and her parents names were Henry Hicks and Margaret Fr...

Virginia to Texas, Indian Territory, Arkansas Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by  AEmberlin

Surnames > Wright

...Oklahoma (then Indian Territory) May 4, 1902 Personals column …. Cooper Wright, son-in-law of S. T. Wyont of this place came in yesterday from Sugden, Indian Territory. Mr. Wright was accompanied by his f...

Re: WYONT, John C. m. HOLLEY, Ella Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by  abbydoggg

Surnames > Wyont

Do not know if first went through. I am direct descendent of Sampson by his third wife Viola Ann Wills. Have lots of info. Maybe can trade. Would love to fill in blanks in Cecil's line.

WYONT, John C. m. HOLLEY, Ella Posted on: 21 Feb 2005, by Lorraine

Surnames > Wyont

Would like to communicate with anyone related to John C. Wyont. Son of Sampson Wyont and Elisabeth Black. John C. also had a brother named Richmond. John C. Wyont married Ella Holley from Hurricane. She died on...

WYONT, J. T. of OK & Frank of TX in 1904 Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by Nita E.

Surnames > Wyont

...related. The Daily Ardmoreite Ardmore, Carter County, Oklahoma Tuesday, November 29, 1904 CAPT. J. T. WYONT left this morning for Martinsburg, Texas to spend a month with his brother FRANK WYONT. They have no...

Mrs. Ruth Veal died 1909 Posted on: 06 Mar 2006, by N.

Surnames > Veal

...home in Sulphur yesterday morning, according to a telegram received here by her grandfather, JOHN T. WYONT of this city. She is the daughter of COOPER WRIGHT of Sulphur. Arrangements have been made for the...

Daughter of COOPER WRIGHT died 1909 Posted on: 06 Mar 2006, by N.

Surnames > Wright

...home in Sulphur yesterday morning, according to a telegram received here by her grandfather, JOHN T. WYONT of this city. She is the daughter of COOPER WRIGHT of Sulphur. Arrangements have been made for the...

per page