Search the Boards

Search Results for "WINEGARDNER" - 434 Messages

per page

John & Ella White Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by  cccbunch

Surnames > White

I am seeking information on John White and Ella Winegardner White. They lived in Grand Crossing IL in 1892. Ella's father was Joseph Busson Winegardner. Thank you.

Andrew J. Mattox Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by Patty Benedict

Surnames > Mattox

...6/1/1925 in Lincoln Co., Colorado. He was married twice, once to Harriett Heinerminer and than Sarah Ann Winegardner. I only have one child so far and it is Edward Albert Mattix b. about August 1871. I, of cours...

CHRISTOPHER MATTIX Posted on: 06 Jun 1999, by  harding_1

Surnames > Mattix

...1873 to Hannah Perry Walker, in Mahaska County, Iowa. He had one sister, Lydia Mattox, married Abraham Winegardner, they moved to Mahaska County, Iowa from Nebraska, lived in Mahaska County, and died there. Does...

Frank Winegardner Family Posted on: 08 Sep 2006, by  Haley_Applema...

Surnames > Winegardner

I'm looking for any information on Frank Winegardner's family. He was born abt. 1866 in Ohio. He married Leona Halfhill abt. 1894. They had six kids: Glena, Maudey, Charles, Hazel, Arthur, and Paul...

Handley Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  sharleenhanso...

Surnames > Handley

...searching for any information on Daniel Handley who died Sept.29, 1819. He married Hannah(Anna)Elizabeth Winegardner b.Nov.14, 1770 d.Oct.5, 1846.Their son John Handley was born July26, 1798 d.Jan.9, 1870 he was...

Re: WINEGARDEN, Isaac Brock mar. #1 Elizabeth Richmond Posted on: 14 Feb 2006, by  Hyundai2011

Surnames > Winegardner

Isaac is my 4th great grandfather. I don't have much info on his second marriage to Anna Tucker. Maybe we can compare notes. Thanks!

WINEGARDEN, Isaac B(rock) Posted on: 29 Dec 2005, by Richard Jacobs

Surnames > Winegardner

...his wife Anna, and dau Roseann. Found them in the 1871 census for Ontario, Canada. Surname is spelled Winegardner. Isaac died 1882 at Mecosta Co., Michigan poor farm. He is the son of William, who is the son of...

John Weingartner/Winegardner Posted on: 11 Nov 2005, by  Jennifer_M_Ly...

Surnames > Winegardner

I am looking for any information about a John Weingartner/Winegardner. He was born in Germany about 1830 and came to America some time later. He was in New York in the 1850s and apparently married a Mary Casey b...

Randolph P Winegardner, Williams Co, Ohio Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by  1335512

Surnames > Winegardner

Randolph was born 16 Dec 1909, the son of Clyde and Maude Baker Winegardner. I believe he may be the Winegardner who married Florence Ames sometime after 1930 in Williams Co, Ohio, but I haven't been able to prove it yet....

NEW E MAIL ADDRESS Posted on: 23 Jan 2005, by  @@djockdeb@ho...

Surnames > Winegardner

You can E Mail me at djockdeb@hotmail.com

Re: Edwin Winegardner/Herbert Paul Winegardner Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by  ladyluckinoh

Surnames > Winegardner

...you have on Edwin. I have been working on my family tree for a long while, but, just started on the Winegardner side. Are you related to my grandmother?

Re: Edwin Winegardner/Herbert Paul Winegardner Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by Kathy

Surnames > Winegardner

I have information on this line including pictures of Edwin that I will share. I just noticed your last name. Are you related to Helen Winegardner Ball Doty?

Edwin Winegardner/Herbert Paul Winegardner Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  jenni43435_1

Surnames > Winegardner

I am looking for any information on the father of Herbert Paul Winegardner, born 1 Jul 1900 in Brookside, Pennsylvania and died Sep 1968 in Omar, Logan County, WV. I Know that Edwin was one of his names. I was...

Re: William H. Winegardner Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by Don Fairbrun

Surnames > Winegardner

...me. Did Lewis have any brothers and sisters? What was your mothers maiden name? I have four different Winegardner Families but no connection yet. I'll keep trying as long as you can give me additional info.

Re: William H. Winegardner Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by Don Fairbrun

Surnames > Winegardner

...me. Did Lewis have any brothers and sisters? What was your mothers maiden name? I have four different Winegardner Families but no connection yet. I'll keep trying as long as you can give me additional info.

Re: William H. Winegardner Posted on: 08 Jul 2004, by Janice(Winegardner)Mason

Surnames > Winegardner

yes, I have..William H. Winegardner was my great-grandfather....he married Amanda Brown (no date)..her mother was full blooded Mohican Indian....and they had 6 children ..4 sons--Sam, Lyman, Albert, Dockey..2 da...

Re: William H. Winegardner Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by Don fairburn

Surnames > Winegardner

Did you find any further info? I have two Lewis Jefferson Winegardner; both Jr. & Sr.born in Harrod, OH. What was your fathers birthdate and what is your mothers maiden name? When were you born and where?...

William H. Winegardner Posted on: 28 Jun 2004, by  mawjan1

Surnames > Winegardner

My G-grandfather was William H. Winegardner...He married Amanda Brown....Her mother was a Mohican Indian and I'm told she married either a german or french fellow....William H. Wingardner was killed and then Ama...

Re: Winegardner Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by Janice (Winegardner) Mason

Surnames > Winegardner

I know it sounds like a nickname but it was his real name...he was my grandfather...he was born Mar. 29, l896 and died Oct. 22, l978..My father, Lewis was born July 8, l920 and died Sept. 15, l984.......

Re: Winegardner Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by Don Fairburn

Surnames > Winegardner

There were two brothers in Virginia in the 1750's; Henry and Herbert. Offspring of both moved into Ohio in the early 1800's. I am from the Henry Branch but have much material on the Herbert branch. Do...

Re: Winegardner Posted on: 24 Jun 2004, by Janice (Winegardner) Mason

Surnames > Winegardner

...picture but maybe I can find someone who can help me.....My Great-grandfather down to me.....William Winegardner, Dockey M. Winegardner, Lewis Winegardner, Janice (Winegardner) Mason...I've never heard of a Lafayette Winegardner so maybe it's another bran...

Re: Winegardner Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by Don Fairburn

Surnames > Winegardner

Janet, I have no pictures of William, but I have one of his son Lafayette Winegardner, my G-granfather. If you can post the picture in an e-mail perhaps someone will recognize it. Would you give me your pedigree...

Winegardner Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by  mawjan1

Surnames > Winegardner

I have found a picture post card of William H. Winegardner and grandson Forest with a female friend...can anyone help fill who his decendents were...My great Grandfather's name was William but I don't know if th...

Re: want to fill in family tree Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by Janice(Winegardner)Mason

Surnames > Winegardner

Thank You Don....I am very new at this and appreciate any help...I haven't tried the birth records in Columbus yet..I was trying by county and didn't get anywhere...thank you for your suggestion...

Re: want to fill in family tree Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by Don Fairburn

Surnames > Winegardner

I have in my records a William M Winegardner; b. Sept 1877. No wife or children listed. His parents were John Herbert Winegardner and Sarah A Gilroy. John H. was born in Allen Co., OH in 1847 and I would assume William was...

want to fill in family tree Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by  mawjan1

Surnames > Winegardner

I am trying to find my ancestors..my grandfather (Dockey Monroe Winegardner), his father was William Winegardner who married Amanda Brown...don't know where they are from or any dates...my grandfather, Dockey, was born in ...

Re: Conrad and Johannes Harbard Winegardner Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by Lisa

Surnames > Winegardner

My great grandma compiled a Winegardner family history and her records say that Johan was born in Germany and came to American on the boat "Two Brothers" on April 15, 1752. He died in 1779 and had at l...

Re: Conrad and Johannes Harbard Winegardner Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by  Didgitt1

Surnames > Winegardner

Hey Don Thanks for the sage advice, but I think I'm just gonna sit on that nickle a little while longer. I don't feel right about adding it before I'm sure. Its nice to know that theres some...

Re: Conrad and Johannes Harbard Winegardner Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by Don Fairburn

Surnames > Winegardner

Yes, they came on the same ship and many researchers have concluded they were brothers, but to my knowledge there is no evidence to support that idea and therefore many do not accept the idea. At this...

Conrad and Johannes Harbard Winegardner Posted on: 19 May 2004, by  Didgitt1

Surnames > Winegardner

I read somewhere that Conrad Winegardner born abt. 1830 in Rhineland Palatinate came to America by way of Philadelphia aboard a ship called 'Two Brothers'. Also on that ship was one Johann Harbard Winegardner born 1718 in ...

WINEGARDNER'S Posted on: 12 Apr 2004, by  TRWWOLF

Surnames > Winegardner

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON A SINA E. WINEGARDNER(NOT SURE OF SPELLING) WHO MARRIED A CONSTATINE MILLER.THEIR SON ALBERT WAS MY WIFE'S GGGRAND FATHER. THANKS FOR ANY HELP. TOM

Re: Durham England Posted on: 17 Jul 2004, by  treaclemine

Surnames > Winegardner

Hi There were two Thomas Hutchfield's in Durham in the early 1900's. Father and son. I've been researching the family name for 7 years. Have details on just about everyone. Give me a call on e-mail.

Durham England Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by  noneneeded50

Surnames > Winegardner

Looking for any information on Thomas or Bell Hutchfield that lived in England believed to be Durham in the early 1900's.

Winegardner obit Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by  ZWrocik

Surnames > Winegardner

I have a newspaper obit for Ruth Lela Winegardner, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. F. H. Winegardner. She died 7-28-1915 maybe in Lima, Ohio area. She was born in Harrod, Ohio. She had an aunt, Mrs. T. A. Stormbaugh of Colum...

Catherine Winegardner Boyd Posted on: 03 Mar 2003, by  DianeButler27

Surnames > Winegardner

Seeking info on Catherine Winegardner Boyd. She was born in 1829 or 1830. In the 1860 census she was 30 yrs. old. She was born in Pa. and married William S. Boyd, also of Pa., in Oh. They had 4 children- Jam...

Re: Gregory/George Kerr Winegarden/Winegardner Posted on: 08 Aug 2004, by Kathy

Surnames > Winegardner

Irene... This is my line. Have we discussed this post already? Kathy Laux

Gregory/George Kerr Winegarden/Winegardner Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by Irene

Surnames > Winegardner

Looking for anyone tracing the family Gregory/George Winegarden/Winegardner who was born Mar 3,1836, Canada and died Oct 26,1925. He was in the 1880 census in Wardsaw, Jefferson County. Irene mihaley@execulink....

Re: William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 27 Dec 2005, by Sandy Wagar

Surnames > Winegardner

Not sure if we ever got together or not I have a new email tweety91246@sbcglobal.net

Re: William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 14 Aug 2004, by saundra Stewart

Surnames > Winegardner

...Boy Viv. I don't think I can help there. But I can assure you his grandfather would of been Herbert Winegardner who married Elizabeth Barb. Herbert Born 1-1-1758 was the son of Johanne Hubbard Winegardner born Germay 171...

Re: William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 13 Aug 2004, by  vlk6646

Surnames > Winegardner

Do you have any records of a John Winegardner who came from Perry County PA? He had children Martin and Catherine, among others. Martin was my gr grandfather, who was married in Macon Co. IL. to Fianna Stauffe...

Re: William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 09 Apr 2004, by Saunndra Stewart

Surnames > Winegardner

Sandy, I have more then a pic for you. you can email me at stompy3@excite.com and we can do this thorugh email. How much do you have on Herbert and the family in Perry/Fairfield Co? This could take u...

Re: William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 08 Apr 2004, by Sandy Wagar

Surnames > Winegardner

Herbert Winegardner is my 5th Great Uncle. Any way I can get an email picture of the cemetery? Or email me with a price for snail mail picture. Thanks Sandy in Michigan

Re: William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by Saundra Stewart

Surnames > Winegardner

definatly know the family line you are talking about. My Winegardner/Saum connections come from the same area. They all owned property just outside of Somerset Ohio Perry/Fairfield Co Ohio. Im sure if your Willi...

Re: William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 07 Apr 2003, by  ZWrocik

Surnames > Winegardner

I have a copy of an obit for a Ruth Lela Winegardner who passed away when she was 22. Her father is listed as F. H. Winegardner. Her mother died when Ruth was 6 years old. Her father later married a Mrs. Sarah Freet. Ru...

William Melancton Winegardner of Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by Judy Ackerman

Surnames > Winegardner

I am looking for information of my great-grandfather, William Melancton Winegardner, b. 1854 d. 1925 in Reading Twp., Perry County, Ohio. He may have lived in Allen or Auglaise County at one time. He had 3 sons ...

Re: Jacob J. marr. Mary Miller/Rader 1876 Fairfield Ohio Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by l.a. fazekas

Surnames > Winegardner

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I have finally gotten hold of her death certificate--it took awhile b/c they massacred her last name in the index--& it was 1 Aug 1922 that she died, 3 Aug buried, in B...

Re: Jacob J. marr. Mary Miller/Rader 1876 Fairfield Ohio Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by  DonFairburn

Surnames > Winegardner

Mary Miller Rader died in 1928 but I don't know where.

Jacob J. marr. Mary Miller/Rader 1876 Fairfield Ohio Posted on: 13 Oct 2001, by  LFazekas

Surnames > Winegardner

Mary Miller married first John Rader, then Jacob Jefferson Winegardner in 1876. They resided in Richland Township, Fairfield County, OH. Jacob died in 1893, before Mary. Anyone have a DOD and POD on Mary? Tha...

Augustus Winegardner - PA & Civil War Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  tbng

Surnames > Winegardner

Looking for info on Civil War veteran Augustus Winegardner who served with the 87th Pennsylvania Infantry. Winegardner, Augustus C., Cpl Co B; mustered Sep 14, 1861; discharged Jun 16, 1865; born Mar 13, 1841, the son of ...

Winegardener-Vineyard-Vinyard HELP Posted on: 15 Jun 2001, by  DebraSeaman

Surnames > Winegardner

I am looking for my family which came out of Kentucky what I know is this My GGGG Grandfather was at one point called John Winegardener at least when he got his marriage license he was called this. He...

per page