Search the Boards

Search Results for "WILLENE" - 787 Messages

per page

Re: Greetings Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by  WilleneWillia...

Surnames > Appleget

...but have very little on his father. I would be interested if we might be interested in the same line. Willene

Re: Appleget family Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by  WilleneWillia...

Surnames > Appleget

Hello Donna, Was Benjamin Appleget father a Daniel Appleget?? My gg-grandfather was Stephen Appleget and may be a brother to Benjamin Appleget. Willene

Charles Ray McClain Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Karen Connor

Surnames > McClain

Charles R. b 1893 m Ora L Newton 1915. Children are Claude Ray b. 1916, Leona Lee b.1919, Willene b. 1920, Clyde H b. 1921, Betty Lou b. 1926. The last 3 chilren born in Broadus, Mt. others in Mulvane, Ks. A...

Looking for marriage or birth records on Lonnie or Lon Robinson and Francis L (Chaffin) Robinson Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  Kelli_Westlak...

Surnames > Robinson

...Jackson, TN, in the 7 Knobs Rd. area. They had 5 children, Oscar (b.05/17/1926 d.06/25/1995), Emogene, Willene, Larry (b.09/07/1930 d.01/31/1988) & C.D. One or both are said to have had Cherokee lineage...

Re: Looking for Vernon G. McDougall Cousins Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by Teri Owen

Surnames > McDougall

...McDougall 1912 +Francis Layman Kuesterman 4 Eloise Margaret McDougall1913 +Gerald William Freeborg 4 Willene Frances McDougall1916 - 1978 +...

Ferguson/Whatley's; St. Pete, Fl. and N-port AL. Posted on: 26 Jul 2005, by  joannataylorb...

Surnames > Ferguson

...just discovered that my brother and I have at least one more sibling. She is the daughter of (Nancy) Willene Whatley/Appling/Hathcock/Ferguson/Nichols from Northport Alabama.I know that Sandy attended the fu...

Re: Cuthrell Posted on: 06 Feb 2003, by Willene Brinn

Surnames > Cuthrell

I have nothing documented on Capt. Portlock but this info has been passed by many generations that the Cuthrells were shipbuilders in England and Capt Portlock was an acquaintance as well as a ship ca...

William Thomas Bryce Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  CherylBateman...

Surnames > Bryce

...email re same. Have you found anything yet? He and Mattie Beatrice Crisp had several children; Herman, Willene, Irene, Lucille and William Thomas Bryce, Jr. I am in constant correspondence with William Thoma...

Cuthrell family Posted on: 25 May 2000, by Willene Cuthrell Brinn

Surnames > Cuthrell

My maiden name is Cuthrell and I come from Tyrrell County which is only 3 miles from Hyde County, North Carolina. According to Mr. Dan Cuthrell who is deceased, my ancestors came from England. Four br...

Re: Hartzog's of Barbour Co. AL Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by DEEDEE WARD

Surnames > Hartzog

I AM ALSO RESEARCHING THE HARTZOG LINE. MY MOTHER IS ETTA WILLENE HARTZOG WHO IS THE DAU. OF JOHN DANIEL HARTZOG(B. 1872 BARBOUR CO, AL). JOHN WAS THE SON OF GOERGE WILEY HARTZOG WHO WAS THE SON OF DANIEL BA...

Re: Whitfield Benson Jones (1811-1892) and Family Posted on: 26 Jan 2005, by Willene Willis

Surnames > Jones

Melissa, thanks for answering. This is my lineage, also! Is your Jonathan the 7th child of John and Margaret, b. 19 Dec 1783, Edgefield Co., SC; m. Epsey Dilla Jones?; d. 23 Jul 1833, Bibb Co., AL? ...

Re: Whitfield Benson Jones (1811-1892) and Family Posted on: 25 Jan 2005, by  Melissa Hogan

Surnames > Jones

Willene I have a Whitfield JONES born around that same time as the son of Elijah JONES and Anna MILES. Elijah was the son of John JONES and Margaret BENSON and brother to my Jonathan Shelby JONES. The loc...

Caldwell/Colwell Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  caldwellcolwe...

Surnames > Caldwell

...Jamestown. He had a son John whose sons John Jr.and William . William was 1st to Ga. app 1759. Relatives? Willene Caldwell V. I,ll be glad to share. Thanks

Re: TREVA WILLENE WEBB Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by  huntnpeck1jw

Surnames > Webb

gale sanders . i am sending this to you about family ties . you may already know this . if not then it may help.my husband decends from levi and vina webb they had 9 children john was the oldest and...

webb Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  huntnpeck777

Surnames > Webb

...number i had last is 1-615-942-5486 you could try this it may help my husband has a sister named rosetta willene maybe a family name ? did you send to little rock for the birth cert. perhaps her parents came...

TREVA WILLENE WEBB Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by GALE SANDERS

Surnames > Webb

I am looking for any relatives of my mother. She was born in Oxford, AR May 25, 1915 to Mary Olive Webb (nee Caldwell}, I don't know her father's first name, but my mother was an only child and her fa...

Re: Charles D Plum b.1889 of Waldron AR Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  deerslayer154...

Surnames > Plum

...family .My grandmother was Dollie Baggs. She married Samuel O Plum.One of the children is my mother Willene Marie Essman.Grantpa's Samuels dad was George Plum born 1851 in Penn.I went to the research center...

Plum Family Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by Randy Cheek

Surnames > Plum

Hi - Your mom is my Aunt Willene. My mom is Ruby Ailene Plum (Cheek). Your mom and my mom are sisters. We visited you in Topeka when I was about 10 years old, about 1969-1970. I have some information, but do...

Plum Relative Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  Elizabeth_Dri...

Surnames > Plum

My Mother is chales sister.Name Willene Marie Essman[Plum]I am trying to do the Plum,Essman family tree.If you have any information please reply on my e-mail.I live in Topeka Kansas

family tree Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by willene brennan

Surnames > Collman

william edward collman. born tasmania port arthur? 1856. have not been able to find any record of birth. he grew up and later married mary jackson at tanja nsw.

COLLMAN TREE Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by WILLENE BRENNAN

Surnames > Collman

TO PAULA SORRY AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE CONNECTION I WANTED. THANK YOU FOR REPLYING WILLENE

william collman Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by willene brennan

Surnames > Collman

Iam not sure if his father was english or irish. we had the name of timothy collman who was shipped to australia as a convict about 1840. we have always spelt collman this way whether or not it was ch...

Re: Lucy Formby Finley m. Richard T. Sappington Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by  vrgfdonna

Surnames > Finley

Willene: My husband's FINLEY family is obviously Indian (said to be Cherokee). They say it came from one of the Grandmothers, and we can't find out which one. Where was your Lucy FORMBY FINLEY born? Do yo...

Cladwell/Colwell Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by  marybackstrom

Surnames > Caldwell

Hi Willene, is this the same Willene that meets at Jack's house on the river in June. If so Hi, this is Mary and Harley Backstrom.

Applings of Tuscaloosa County. Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by  JoannaBrown81...

Surnames > Appling

...(name unknown) and a brother Alray Alan. Also trying to locate some information about my mother Nancy Willene (Whatley;Appling;Hathcock)both times divorced.)I don't know what my Dad did; I was seperated form...

Appling's of Alabama Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  JoannaBrown81...

Surnames > Appling

In your searches of Appling's have you came across the name "Nancy Willene' born about 1936 from Tuscaloosa? I am trying to locate my mother or any siblings.I don't know her parents names or anything ex...

any information on the Self Family Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by Latitia Taylor

Surnames > Self

...lady by the name of Jessie Carter whom I believe was Mexican or Indian. They had a child by the name of Willene C. Self, whom was my great grandmother. I know my great grandmother had 3 other half sisters an...

LYNCH Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by JUANITA MORRISON HAGEN

Surnames > Lynch

I AM TRYING TO FIND A BOBBY LYNCH, WIFE WILLENE, SONS, EAN AND DOUGLAS, DAUGHTER, DIANA.

Robert Nesbit Freeland Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by Linda Blystone

Surnames > Freeland

...inquiry and led me to Josephine. The only information I have on Salina is a response I received from Willene Christie Caskey. Her ggrandfather married Salina. She may be able to tell you a little more. I hav...

Luvena Steele Grisham Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by Willene Townsend

Surnames > Steele

Looking for any relative of Luvena Steele m.William Grisham in Tn.Their children were James E.,Mattie,Callie,Minnie,Clemmie,and Lizzie.James [Jimmy]m.Ollie Lawson,Clemmie m.a Cartwright and Lizzie m.a...

Re: martha mcginnis Posted on: 17 Mar 2004, by Henry

Surnames > McGinnis

Step Daughter's grandmother's name was Martha McGinnis and she had 2 kids that we know of. Iritus and Willene, both girls. This Martha was born 6-16-1903 and died October 1976 During Church Services at Full...

Re: Egli Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by J. Willene KOENIG

Surnames > Egli

...married) lived in the Montoursville area most of their lives. J.Willene Koenig Berks County, PA

Re: Willene (McGinnis) Nowlin obit Posted on: 18 May 2006, by Henry Brainard

Surnames > McGinnis

Let's see if I can type this right. She was my wife's ex-husband's mother.

Re: Willene (McGinnis) Nowlin obit Posted on: 18 May 2006, by  JCantrell9800

Surnames > McGinnis

Was she related to you? If she was we are cousins. She was my 3rd cousins 2 times removed.

Willene (McGinnis) Nowlin obit Posted on: 15 May 2006, by Henry Brainard

Surnames > McGinnis

Willene NOWLIN Willene NOWLIN, age 76, of Russellville, died Wednesday, May 2, 2006, at her home. A daughter of the late Estel and Martha Brown McGinnis, she was born Oct. 25, 1929, in Swifton, Ark. Survivors in...

Re: Tindells in California, early 1900s Posted on: 11 Aug 2005, by Clarence Lee Smith, Jr.

Surnames > Tindell

...together working on the Tindell farm for your grandfather Joseph Mershon Tindell Sr. Your grandmother, Willene Campbell, was a dear lady and feed us very well while working the farm. Please contact by e-mail...

Re: Lagrimanta/Cavalier connection Posted on: 17 Jan 2006, by  alagrimanta

Surnames > Cavalier

...and Joseph Lagrimanta parents of: Frank m. Alta, children Frank Jr., Gwen and Pandora Bill m. Willene, children Tina and Mary Ralph m. Velma, children Gren, Pam, Mike, and Dawn Lucy Lena Be...

Robert Martin b. 1919 Oklahoma Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by  BillMartin224...

Surnames > Martin

...Parnell, Iowa Co., IA -a daughter, Marjory, b. 1926 in Parnell, Iowa Co., IA In the 1930 Census Willa [Willene] and the three children were in Henryetta City, Okmulgee County, OK. Clifford was working as ...

Eleanor Derksen OWEN , died March 7, 2000, No. Vancouver, BC. Posted on: 29 May 2000, by obit@hotmail.com

Surnames > Owen

...Michael, and Davis; also remembered by her brother Walter (Ellen) Derksen, and brother-in-law Alex (Willene) Owen, and uncle and aunt John and Susan Rempel and best friends Eunice, Lola, and Peggy. Predeceas...

Harvey Lloyd Blackwood obit - 2000 Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  carolynschwab...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...three years. Mr. Blackwood is survived by his mother, Oral Wick; daughters Catheryn and Deanna; sisters Willene Glines and Verna Silver; a brother, Larry Blackwood, and a step-father, Richard Wick.

a second obit - 2000 Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...Roseville and Deanna Hamond of Loomis; eight grandchildren; two sisters, Verna Silva of Stockton and Willene Glines of Santa Rosa; and his brother, Larry Blackwood of Tacoma, Wash. The arrangements were han...

Bryce (Brice) family Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Cheryl Bateman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kimble

...to Indian Territory sometime before 1900. Children of William Thomas Bryce and Mattie B. Crisp are: Willene [Bryce] Ingold, Lucille [Bryce] Alford, Irene Mary [Bryce] Benningfield, Herman Bryce, and William...

JOHN SAMUEL WINNER Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by B. LETTERA

Surnames > Winner

...BARRY ILLINOIS. HE WAS MARRIED TO L. PRYOR. JACK ARE YOU THE ONE THAT WAS TALKING TO MY 2ND COUSIN WILLENE IN LOUISIANA, MISSOURI? IF THAT'S YOU CONTACT ME.

John Samuel Winner Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  maxzack1

Surnames > Winner

Brenda- yes, I spoke with you cousin Willene about her grandfather John Samuel Winner. She did not have any information about him. The only thing I have is what I sent to her, ie; copy of a marriage certific...

plumley from texas Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by willene gossett

Surnames > Plumley

hi my name is willene (plumley) gossett my dad was willis plumley and his dad was john plumley we are all from texas lived around brady texas i would love to find some of my lost cousins

plumley Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by willene gossett

Surnames > Plumley

i will talk to my mom and see if she remembers my grandfathers brothers or sisters my e-mail address is glengsstt@aol.com i will talk to her today have a great day willene

Lester Family Posted on: 17 May 1999, by  UNG3B87A

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

...this side of the family. We would appreciate any assistance. Please post a message, or email me, or Willene Lester at Maggie2m@aol.com. Thank you, Richard Gordon Wanderman, Jr.

willis plumley Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by willene gossett

Surnames > Plumley

...i will call an aunt one of john's daugthers and see if she might know any more i will let you know willene

King - Cherokee lineage Posted on: 09 May 1999, by Nancy Daniel Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Cherokee

...Sterling (who was born 28 Jul 1882 Jackson MS.) Tom & Lula married and had at least one child - Willene Gladys King, who was born in Seminole OK, on 6 Feb 1920. I am pretty sure that both Tom and Lula di...

Brown Gwinn Holsomback Joyce of Sugar Valley, Gordon County, Georgia Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Florence Brown

Surnames > Gwin

Sugar Valley Old Methodist Church Cemetery in Gordon County 5 miles Northwest of Calhoun, Georgia About 20 miles east of Rome, Georgia The following deceased people are definately relatives: Gwin, ...

per page