Search the Boards

Search Results for "WARTERS" - 157 Messages

per page

Thomas Sutton Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  eagli1

Surnames > Sutton

Kristy, Was your Thomas Sutton's father James who married Susan Warters I have a Thomas with 11 siblings I'm sorry I can not provide dates

Salmon's Book Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Tamie Hoffman

Surnames > Salmon

...also. I looking for information on Benjamin Salmon Sr. I think he was from england and married Catherine Warters, they had 7 children. Please e-mail me if you have information, infomaxinc@netscape.net

Re: Spence and Wallers of lenoir Co. NC Posted on: 29 Dec 2003, by  aaronking

Surnames > Spence

...HILL grandson: James SPENCE granddau: Susan DAVIS witn: James M. HINES, Jno. William WARTERS This is what I have....hope it helps: Joseph Waller (d.1878) married Rebecca Williamson of Du...

William Waters Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  gary9528

Surnames > Warters

Sorry, They are not the same.

William Watters from Llanfair PG Wales Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  SLovett8141

Surnames > Warters

The William Watters of my line was the Emigrant Ancestor (supposedly) and was in New Jersey before 1759. His son Joseph was born in 1759 in NJ. Both William and Joseph served in the Burlington Militia...

WATERS/HAZZARD BIBLE Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  BLBROWN

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lenoir

WATERS/HAZZARD BIBLE A copy of this Bible is at Heritage Place; however, the original Bible pages have been taped in enough places to make this Bible almost unreadable from a copy. The Bible is now i...

Waters/Watters of Shropshire, England Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  vhdl15464

Surnames > Warters

Is anyone researching the family who were in Clee St Margaret, Shropshire in the 17th century. If so, please contact me.

Uzzel: Wright Uzzell Family Bible Posted on: 01 Dec 1998, by Carolyn Burgess Knott

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lenoir

...MDGCXVL (Bourgeois, 12 mo.) 1883 PAGE TWO Written later by Lillie Uzzell Knott: Parents of Fannie G. Warters: Emily Hayward born in New Bern, N.C., died in Lenoir Co., NC Married in Tallahassee, Fla. John ...

C.J. AND NANCY BUCK BIBLE Posted on: 30 May 1999, by Carol Pridgen Martoccia

Copy of original Bible found at Heritage Place, Lenoir County Community College, Kinston, North Carolina - Vertical File #02922-4. We thank the staff at LCC for their permission to copy selected docum...

Alice Hines Waters Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  LinMelv

I am looking the family of Alice HINES Waters. I don't know which Waters she married, but I do know in 1871 she was living in Moseley Hall section of Lenoir County, NC and I assume she was most likely...

Alice Hines Warters Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Glenn Fields

I hope that this is the person of whom you refer. Alice Hines Warters was my Great Grandaunt. Her father was Daniel Hines, Jr. and her mother was Nancy Cotton Sutton who was first married to Henry Sutton. He...

Alice Warters Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Glenn Fields

I am not sure that this is the Alice Hines Warters that you are looking. Lenoir County. Mine was born Dec. 19, 1880 and was not around in 1871. I am not aware of any other. Where did you get the information ...

Alice Hines Waters Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  LinMelv

...Waters line I am looking is Bill Waters, father of Joshua and Marcellus.I think spelled some times as Warters. Interested in what Alice was doing during yr. of 1871s. etc? Thanks!![: Linda

Re: PHILLIPS-CANADY FAMILIES Posted on: 05 Jan 2007, by  jenny13ball

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Onslow

Van Buren Phillips/Philips/Phillipps b. abt 1844 NC married to Susan Waters/Warters b. abt.1849 NC. Children are: Anna/ama b. abt. 1868 NC Major Phillips b. abt.1874 NC (m) Bettie E. ? b. abt. 1883 NC. W...

Re: Jesse and Elaney Wade Wood Posted on: 13 Jan 2007, by  xXxLady210

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Greene

I have some information on the family as it connects to another Wood family. I didn't know Elaney was a Wade. I have sources, etc but can't get it to copy to paste in here. Contact me if you need more...

Re: Eunice Uzzell''s parents Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  ThelmaWaters3...

Surnames > Uzzell

...married Ann _______. They are the parents of my Nancy Herring who Married Benjamin Waters (Watters)(Warters)around 1800. Can you help me put this together and as I find more about the Herrings we'll both f...

Re: TOUSLEY,TOWSLEY, HUSSEY,SMITH, SPENSER Posted on: 21 Dec 2006, by  BATV44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

Your post I found this AM...and looking/comparing the other posts on this site... I already have Mathew, son of Michael and Mary Hussey , a brother to *John (my line...) Now I see from the notes (ne...

Re: hibbert connections Posted on: 07 Dec 2004, by  LMDDH

Surnames > Hibbert

...Doncaster, South Yorkshire, by who I know now are not my real Grandparents who were Jack Wilde & Annie Warters.I know that they'd take my father to Durham to meet up with his estranged family & they'...

Re: Haubeil Ancestory Posted on: 05 Mar 2007, by  William Bauza

Surnames > Haubeil

...Henry Marshall H. Henry had a sister Luella and Ruth; they were children of Frank Haubeil and Louis Warters of England. Frank had 4 sisters: Anna, Alice, Edith and Nora born in late 1800s. Their Parents ...

Re: WATERS spelled (WARTERS) in the 1840 Census of Pickens Co., Alabama Posted on: 15 May 2007, by  Patricia_Guil...

Surnames > Waters

These WATERS are my ancestors, I do have information....if you recieve this post you can contact me lilsnowfox@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you soon. Patricia

Re: Warters Posted on: 11 Mar 2007, by  anne1178

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

I have found a record of a moisley emigrating to America in 'Victorian Ouseburn' - it read as follows Richard Johnson and Henry Moisley from Marton and Grafton and Batemans from Cattall set off to Am...

Richard Warters Warrington Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by Jim Warrington

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Worcester

I am looking for information on Richard Warters Warrington of Whaleysville, Worcester CO., MD who died in 1850.

Richard Warters Warrington Posted on: 11 Jan 1999, by Jim Warrington

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Worcester

I am looking for any information on the family of Richard Warters Warrington who lived in the Whaleysville area and died in 1850.

Nicholas of Suffolk, England Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  cgreg2

Surnames > Warters

I am looking for information on Nicolas Walters / Waters / Warters. He had at least one daughter Margaret / Marget born 1704 in Brandon, Suffolk, England. Any help would be appreciated.

Surnames > Waters

I am looking for information on Nicolas Walters / Waters / Warters. He had at least one daughter Margaret / Marget born 1704 in Brandon, Suffolk, England. Any help would be appreciated.

Surnames > Waters

Re: Radburns of Australia Posted on: 06 Sep 2008, by  tombev156

Surnames > Radburn

...(02)42560418 and my E-Mail is tombev@optusnet.com.au.I will ring you very soon.I have been talking to Barry Warters just a few weeks ago and we are going to meet when he comes back from seeing his children i...

Obit-Fred Warters Dance-Duval Cnty. Florida Posted on: 17 Sep 2008, by  dolly68

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

Looking for obit for Fred Warters Dance Jacksonville, Florida. He died May 4, 1995. Please contact Vicki Scribner scribrace@yahoo.com

Re: Isaac Waters 1850 Lenoir Co 1850 census Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  58marble

Are you saying that Isaac Warters had a son Alexander and if so, do you have any documentation? My interest is Mary Fields who is thought to have been a Farmer by birth. I am beginning to question that at th...

Re: George M Boyce 1860-? Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  Linda_Gargus

Surnames > Boyce

Update to what I have: Lloyd Ernest Boyce was married to Oda Warters, they had at least one child; a daugher: Gladys dates unknown, Gladys married Unknown Garrison.

Re: Obit-Fred Warters Dance-Duval Cnty. Florida Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  BarbaraCrissm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

I have the obit. for Fred Dance. email me at bobbie@fdn.com

Re: Isaac Waters 1850 Lenoir Co 1850 census Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  58marble

It does not appear that Isaac had any children. His Will - Isaac Warters had a Will dated 28 Dec. 1864 prob 28 Jan. 1873. John Fields, son of Mary was the Exec as was William Fields - He left his land to Mr...

TIP #712: FAYETTE CO KY TAX LIST 1788 SAID through YOUNG Posted on: 16 Oct 2008, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

...VENABLE, Abraham. VIVION, John and John Jr. WALKER, Richard. WARD, Benjamin and William. WARE, Markham. WARTERS, John. WATSON, Robert. WATTS, David. WEADE, Dawson. WELCH, John. WELLS, James. WELTY, Peter. W...

Morgan co./ Warters & Hodgson Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by dee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Morgan

FAMILY TREE AND HISTORY OF THE REVEREND WILLIAM WARTERS FAMILY All information contained in this family History was obtained from the following sources: The Biographical Album of Champaign County, Ill...

Coker family in Lenoir and Wayne counties in NC Posted on: 08 May 2009, by  bob mason

Surnames > Coker

...NC and Martha A. Coker and William Hardy Coker, brother and sister who both married into the Waters/Warters family in the 1850's. It is possible that Sarah Dawson and Martha and William Hardy Coker are half...

Re: Haubeil Posted on: 15 Jul 2009, by  William Bauza

Surnames > Haubeil

...Frank A. Haubeil, (b 23 Aug 1879 Sanborn, Niagara, NY - d 5 Mar 1936 Buffalo, Erie, NY) .and Louise Warters (m 10 Sep 1906 - b 18 Oct 1877 Hull, England, d 31 Oct 1951 Buffalo, Erie, NY) . Henry had two s...

Re: Tiboria Berkshire/Barkshire m Jane Gunner 1812 Fayette Co. OH. Who were their children? Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  James Warters

Surnames > Berkshire

Nancy Jane Berkshire / Barkshire is my 3rd great grandmother. Her daughter, Emily Hunter Simms married back (?) into the Morris family in 1872 when she married James Byard Morris in Clifton, Illinois....

Re: Warters Posted on: 10 Sep 2009, by  IreneCooper27

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

Hi, Sorry to send this message on the Warters line. I am hoping that you may help me regarding the Towse Family? I am looking for Jane Towse b.1850 in East Lutton, Yorks mrd Robert Cooper b.1848 in Ganton, Y...

Early Georgia tax & deed records--PATRICK Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  KeithMoody61

Surnames > Patrick

Headright & Bounty Grants Alex. Wilkes 200a 1789 David Greene 450 1792 Eliza Liberty 250 1849 Hamilton Elbert 200 1788 Henry WAshington 450 1818 Hugh Franklin 300 1815 Jas Wilkes 200 1785 Jno Jac...

Re: Comerford Posted on: 22 Jan 2010, by  susangrams13

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kilkenny > General

I'm, researching the Warters. Philip mccall was married to Katherine Waters my ggrandmother Margaret Jane Lanigan nee Waters sister. susan.grams @hotmail.com.

Re: Abiud Lattin of Conn Chemung Co NY Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  James Warters

Surnames > Lattin

...scattered - Eunice (probably) to Elmira, Chemung, NY, the rest unknown. Any help appreciated. Thanks -- Jim Warters (jawarters@aol.com)

Re: Charles and Sophia Lattin Genealogy Posted on: 02 Feb 2010, by  James Warters

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chemung

Hello again! I do show Bessie, Sammie and Willie in the Pine Valley, NY Cemetery at http://www.joycetice.com/cemc/pineval2008.htm. 1878 must have been a particularly tragic year in Charles and Sophia'...

Re: Radabaugh Genealogy Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  MaryBeth_Rich...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Champaign

...old message but I am very interested in knowing more about Peter Radebaugh and Eliza Waters perhaps (Warters) In my line I have Peter and Eliza as parents to my 2nd grandmother Mary Ann Radebaugh who marrie...

Re: Charles and Sophia Lattin Genealogy Posted on: 01 Feb 2010, by  James Warters

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chemung

...as well as Hiram and William Lattin, also from the Veteran, NY area of Chemung County. Thanks -- Jim Warters

John B. Cornwell Votes in Election for Overseers of the Poor, Prince William Co, VA, 1825 Posted on: 08 Dec 2010, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

JOHN B. CORNWELL ELECTION OVERSEERS OF POOR 1825 PRINCE WM COUNTY, VA A poll for the election of the Overseers of the Poor to act in the County three years in the district below Cedar Run and Occoqua...

Re: Vant Family History Posted on: 16 Oct 2010, by  David_Vant

Surnames > Vant

He was the son of Richard VANT (b 1791 Westwell) and Dorcas WARTERS(b 1788). Richard was the son of John VANT (b 1751 in Charing / d 1797 in Westwell) and Elizabeth ELDRIDGE (b 1749 in Hadlow, kent). John ...

LIPPERT, George Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by  amerkfan

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...Karl of the Nine Mile; and Mrs Frank Abbott of Chipmonk, NY; 18 grand-children; one sister Mrs Mary Warters of Allegany; four brothers Joe; John; Michael and Andrew Lippert of Allegany. The Funeral services...

Re: Looking For Info on DARE (UK - not USA..yet !) Posted on: 05 Aug 2010, by  moet4me2

Surnames > Dare

...trace them in the 1841 census so I can't find out where they originated from. John Dare married Mary Warters in 1821 Esher and their daughter Elizabeth Eleanor Dare was christened in Lambeth, Surrey in 1824....

Re: Vant Family History Posted on: 18 Oct 2010, by  moroney146

Surnames > Vant

Dorcas WARTERS or Dorcas DARTERS?

Re: Dare's of Surrey,England Posted on: 03 Aug 2010, by  moet4me2

Surnames > Dare

...married William Churchley. She was christened in 1824 in Lambeth and her parents John Dare and Mary (nee Warters/Waters) were married in Esher on 4 Jan 1821 - both were literate and their witnesses were Jame...

per page