Search the Boards

Search Results for "WAKLEY" - 328 Messages

per page

Ebenezer FitzGerald (1779-1821);Ct>NY Posted on: 09 Dec 2004, by  WA_Jarrell

Surnames > Fitzgerald

...alternate parents FATHER: James JARRELL (Jerrels) b:22 Apr 1740; d:23 Jun 1818. MOTHER: Prudence WAKELEE (Wakley/Wakely) b:7 Mar 1747/8, Trumbull, Fairfield Co CT; d:before 1814. SOURCES: Birth.....

Tett Family Tree Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  florallyn

Surnames > Tett

... Barnabo Tett m. Elizabeth Bishop 1792 their son b Robert m Mary Ann Wakey (Wakley) their son c Henry Thomas Tett m Ann Paul d Robert Tett b 17 12. 1856...

Re: Sarah Tittle married to Alexander Milligan Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by Wakley Ann Evans Doyal

Surnames > Tittle

Marjorie, Where did you find Samuel Tittle Sr's. wife's name as Virginia Susannah Adams? I am having alot of problems with her name. Thanks, Wakley Ann

Abbie A. Twomley (Twombley) md Woodbury Jordan in Maine Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  mikereddig

Surnames > Twombly

...Chelsea, Suffolk, (outside Boston) Mass. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please respond to ila.l.wakley@boeing.com. I share ownership of this site. Thanks.

Re: Still looking for my Jabez Warner siblings Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Beth S. Warner

Surnames > Warner

I have hid father listed as Jabez Ichabod WARNER his mother listed as Ann Wakley.

Burgess family - AL, AR, OK Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  chenae

Surnames > Burgess

...Battiest, McCurtain Co. 4. Jemima Caroline Burgess b. 1888, d. 1974 Purcell, McClain Co., OK m. Major A. Wakley in 1906 Howard Co., AR, b. 1884 5. Joseph C. Burgess b. 1891 6. Henry O. Burgess b. 1893, d. ...

BARTON CONSTABLE Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by ILA L. WAKLEY

Surnames > Constable

HI, BERNIE. I THINK I MAY HAVE GOOFED. I WAS AT THE FAMILY HISTORY CENTER LAST NIGHT AND I THINK I HAVE DETERMINED THAT THERE ARE TWO BARTON CONSTABLES. YOUR BARTON CONSTABLE IS PROBABLY THE BROTHER O...

BARTON CONSTABLE Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by ILA L. WAKLEY

Surnames > Constable

...AND JANE RUSSELL. THIS IS STILL CONJECTURE. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR PROOF. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT ila.l.wakley@boeing.com.

TINDILL, Nellie Eugenia (TURNER)>Prince George, BC>May 15, 2006 Posted on: 24 May 2006, by  northerngirl2...

Surnames > Tindill

...sisters Millie, Laura, Hazel, Florence and Ida, brothers Ray, Harold and Richard and grandson Michael WAKLEY. Nellie is missed by Barney, her loving husband of 79 years, son Dale (Gwen) TINDILL, daughter-i...

Nancy Rowell (1786 - );Ct>NY Posted on: 09 Dec 2004, by  WA_Jarrell

Surnames > Rowell

====================================================================== Sources source note 1: Marian Mitchell Jones* source note 2: Alice Clare Allen Monschke source ...

Francis Everett Ralls and Rebecca Wakley Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  big sis

Surnames > Ralls

Francis Everett Ralls and Rebecca Wakley were my great-great grandparents. Their son James B. Ralls married Minnie Jane Smith my great-grandmother. She was born August 18, 1870, and passed away August 18, 1...

Benajmin Harrison Ralls Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by  Janie Ralls

Surnames > Ralls

I wish to contact anyone with any information on the descendants of Benjamin Harrison Ralls, born 31 January, 1890. He was the youngest child of Francis Evert Ralls and Rebecca Wakely. He died in Los ...

Matilda CATHCART Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  w_doyal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...Cemetery in Grayson Co. TX. Matilda Cathcart, w/o Daniel Cathcart. b:1851 - d:1917 Hope this helps. Wakley Ann Doyal (Okla)

Wackley, Wakely, Wakley Posted on: 13 Aug 1999, by Stephanie

Surnames > Wackley

Searching for other Wackley, Wakley, Wakely researchers. My ancestor came from devon and Cornwall Counties in England in the 1840's to Canada. I have alot of infor from them in canada till now. If you are d...

Re: Wackley, Wakely, Wakley Posted on: 26 Jan 2006, by Kirsty

Surnames > Wackley

My surname is Wackley and I currently live in Devon. The name is on my fathers side and I know that his Fathers family have been a Devon family for many generations. I am currently trying to trace the...

Re: Wakely, Wakley, or Wackley Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by  roehea

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

For sure, from family records I know that I descend from Ann Wakely b. 1823 in Hartland, Devon, England. she married John D. Pennington. On-line correspondences seems to indicate that Ann's father wa...

Re: Wakely, Wakley, or Wackley Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by Stephanie

Hi, sorry no connection. Good luck

Re: Wakely, Wakley, or Wackley Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by Alun

My 6xgreat grandmother Mary Wakely married Richard Cole at Buckland-Brewer, Devon in 1719. Richard was bapt. at Hartland in 1690. Mary was bapt. at Buckland-Brewer in 1691, the dau. of Henry and Joane...

Re: Wakely, Wakley, or Wackley Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by Stephanie

Hi, I am sorry I see no connection, good luck in your research. Stephanie

Re: Wakely, Wakley, or Wackley Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  RMThorne

Hi Stephanie, I have an interest in relatives of Robert Wakely B1839, Musberry , East Devon s/o William Wakely and Ann James. Any connection?

Wakely, Wakley, or Wackley Posted on: 26 Aug 1999, by Stephanie

Hello, I'm putting my Wakley, Wakely, Wackley family tree together. My ancestors lived in Hartland, Devon from 1500's to the 1900's. My branch came to Canada in the 1840's. But I would like to find anyone e...

Re: Wakley in London and Dorset Posted on: 03 Sep 2006, by  mikesang

Surnames > Wakley

The" Whitchurch Wakelys" are thought to have originated from the Hertfordshire manor of Wakely in the 13th. cent. They have been researched by Steve Wakely of N.S.W. Australia.. The only E....

Milligan Posted on: 08 May 2000, by  vasdon7813

Surnames > Milligan

I have a Wakley Milligan born abt 1826, son of James Milligan Sr. and Nancy Johnson. I have quite a bit of info on the Milligans

Wakley Milligan Posted on: 09 May 2000, by  dorisdp

Surnames > Milligan

...appreciate any information that you are able to share regarding the Milligans. I am the ggg granddaughter of Wakley Milligan and Rhoda Hunt. There appears to be quite a bit of mystery regarding this union. ...

Wakley, Wakely, and Wackley in Canada Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by Stephanie

Surnames > Wakley

...in Southern part of Ontario. They used all three spelling of the name Wakely. If you are doing your Wakley, Wakely, and Wackley family tree in Canada, please email me, and we can see if our branches are con...

WAKELY etc Posted on: 11 Aug 1999, by Steve Wakely

Surnames > Wakley

Hello and greetings from Sydney Australia, I refer to your WAKELY/WAKELEY entry. Without going into a long winded intro, I have a website with a lot of info regarding the WAKELY family from Dorset, ...

Re: WAKELY etc Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by  A_Radomski

Surnames > Wakley

Do you have info on an Ann Jane Wakely, born 1815, Burton Bidstock, Hooton Fitzpain, Dorset, England?

Re: WAKELY etc Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by Steve Wakely

Surnames > Wakley

Hi, Had a look - sorry no. Do you know who her parents were?

Re: WAKELY etc Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by annette

Surnames > Wakley

Don't know parents, but was married to James Robbins, and had 1 daughter Elizabeth Ann Robbins, who married Robert Henry Warren Scadden.

Re: Wakley, Wakely, and Wackley in Canada Posted on: 19 Jun 2003, by  tlewis196

Surnames > Wakley

Looking for more information on Robert Wakley born in 1747 in kent england. His son Nathan Wakley lived in New York and went north to Leads Ontario Canada after the Revolutionary War. His son John Nelson Wakley was my...

searching for the Wakley's of Ada Okla. Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Betty Vanderbilt

Surnames > Wakley

Any Information on the ancestors of Edger Wakley, Edger had a son Named Arley Darrel wakley, Arley's Mother was lois Foster, Daughter of Henry F. Foster Sr.and Lydia Robins

Wakeley's in Oklahoma Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  eppsdl

Surnames > Wakley

I have been searching for My grandfather's parents. His name was Stewart Clinton Wakeley. My father said his fathers name was Edgar, but his death certificate says Elbert, and his wife's name was Moll...

Wakley's Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Betty Vanderbilt

Surnames > Wakley

Debra, Edger is the Father to my 1st cousin His Name is Arley D. Wakley, His Mothe wae Lois Boggs, at the time of the conception of Arley Lois and Edger had got married and lois's father did not like Edger ...

Wakeley's in Oklahoma Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  eppsdl

Surnames > Wakley

My father -Jim Wakeley talks of a Edgar, Henry, and James from the Ada area. My email address is eppsdl@oge.com. I am assuming your cousin and his mother don't have much information about Edgar's par...

Alfred John Wakley Posted on: 29 Nov 2002, by  jhatkinson

Surnames > Wakley

...1923 and was a farm labourer. His father was Albert and was deceased at the time of the marriage. The Wakley family appear to have been living at 1 Beer(Bere) Cottages, Luscombe Hill, Dawlish, Devon. My ...

Wakley in London and Dorset Posted on: 23 Feb 2006, by Penny

Surnames > Wakley

Reuben Wakley born in London had Louisa, Emily Jane by his first wife (1854 -1857) and Ernest, Ralph, Charles and Beatrice (1866-1877) by his second. Reuben's father John was born in Whitchurch, Dorset 17...

Diadama Streeter (1817-1861);NY Posted on: 03 Nov 2004, by  WA_Jarrell

Surnames > Streeter

====================================================================== Sources source note 1: Marian Mitchell Jones* source note 2: Alice Clare Allen Monschke* source...

Genavie Wakley Colton (1923-2006) Obituary Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Oneida

Idaho State Journal, 12/22/06 MALAD — Genavie Wakley Colton, 83, wife of the late Thomas T. Colton, left this life on December 20, 2006, to be in the arms of her loving and eternal partner, Tom. She was...

Ebenezer Jerrels Posted on: 30 Sep 2003, by Alice Monschke

Surnames > Jerrells

...heirship from our mother Prudence Jerrels." This Prudence Jerrells was Prudence Wakelee (Wakely/Wakley) (b. 1747) who married James Jerrells(b 1740) Jan 20, 1767. This would mean that James and Prude...

Harvey Jarrell (1813 - );Ct>Tx Posted on: 03 Nov 2004, by  WA_Jarrell

Surnames > Jerrells

...probably, Monroe Co NY; child #5 of James JARRELL (Jerrels) and Prudence WAKELEE (Wakley/Wakely); [Note: see alternate parents]. MOTHER: Nancy ROWELL b:26 May 1786, Easton, F...

John DAY from England to ONTARIO, CANADA Posted on: 26 Mar 2006, by  Kathy_Becker

Surnames > Day

...England and died in 1899. Children William Walter 1863, James E. 1864, Samuel Francis 1869, Wellsby (Wakley) 1871, Sidney 1872. Looking for any information on ascending and descending generations of John. T...

Lucy Naomi Brailsford/Alfred John Wakley Posted on: 29 Nov 2002, by  jhatkinson

Surnames > Brailsford

I am searching for information on my grandmother. Lucy married Alfred on 3/4/1926 at St.Matthews Church, St.Marylebone, London. Her father was James Henry Brailsford a horsekeeper living in Notting H...

Re: Goudsward Family Posted on: 24 Mar 2005, by  iwakley1

Surnames > Goudsward

...between 1920 and 1930 per the censuses. Any help on this family would be greatly appreciated. Ila Wakley

Re: Goudsward Family Posted on: 25 Mar 2005, by Ila L. Wakley

Surnames > Goudsward

...read some of the querys and they stated that you would be going quite soon. Have a great trip. Ila Wakley

Re: Goudsward Family Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by Ila Wakley

Surnames > Goudsward

Do you think that Larry could give us a thumbnail sketch of the family there in Kent County, Michigan on this message board? For instance, Peter and Hermana. Any dates or places for this couple? Wh...

Re: James N. Foster and Josie Hine of Mo, Ks and Wa Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  iwakley1

Surnames > Foster

Sorry. It was Johanna also known as Josie. We finally did find that she died in California, I believe. Good luck on your hunt. Ila Wakley

Re: James N. Foster and Josie Hine of Mo, Ks and Wa Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  iwakley1

Surnames > Foster

Sorry. It was Johanna also known as Josie. We finally did find that she died in California, I believe. Good luck on your hunt. Ila Wakley

Re: Wackley, Wakely, Wakley Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  steve17463

Surnames > Wackley

My surname is Wakely. My fahter, Argent Edward Wakely (now deceased)was born in Bude, Cornwall and so was his father Frederick. The family lived in the village of Poughill and were mainly carpenters....

COE, George, b. Dec. 20, 1843, Little Compton, RI USA Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by  CarlRobertCoe

Surnames > Coe

...Gloucester, MA, and died Dec. 16, 1728, at Little Compton, was the oldest son of Matthew and Elizabeth (Wakley)Coe of Portsmouth, NH; Casco, ME, and Gloucester, Salem, and Falmouth, MA. Matthew Coe, who fi...

Kenneth S Bedford Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...surgery. Ken was born in Elkland Township, Sullivan County, on April 21, 1931, to John T. and Josie (Wakley) Bedford. In July 1953 he married Carol Magee of New Albany. In the following years, Ken and Ca...

per page