Search the Boards

Search Results for "WAIAU" - 17 Messages

per page

COOPER Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  JuneAllan

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

...emigrated, we believe, from Tasmania to New Zealand. She and my grandfather Orry HOPE were married at Waiau, Canterbury in 1873, and she was about seventeen yeas of age. So she would have been born about 1...

Re: Waiki, Ohana Posted on: 25 Feb 2009, by  kaleoamadeo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Hawaii > Counties > Hawaii

...family tree and were searching for information on Annie Kanakaokai. Is she the same person as Annie Waiau Hapuku Waiki? She gave birth to David Lupeloi Kaiwi Jr. on 01/07/1907. Please help us fill in th...

Re: Death at sea???? Posted on: 09 Dec 2008, by  jogregory121

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

I have some deaths for William Partridge but I can't tell if it's the William you are looking for: __________________________________________________________ NZ Probates Name:PARTRIDGE William Place:...

Seth Adolf Adelsward in Waiau / Culverden Posted on: 18 Dec 2009, by  ljmjohansson

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Canterbury

...regarding: Seth Adelsward Birth: 1858 in Sweden Death: 1908 in Culverden, Canterbury Buried: 1908 in Waiau, Canterbury Occupation: cook Merry Christmas from Mikael Johansson, Sweden.

Re: Seth Adolf Adelsward in Waiau / Culverden Posted on: 29 Dec 2009, by  jogregory121

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Canterbury

...Research Centre or Main Centre Libraries ____________________________________________________________ Waiau Cemetery Amuri County Cemetery Surname ADELSWARD Given Names Seth Year of Death 1908 Record Num...

Re: Waiki, Ohana Posted on: 02 Dec 2012, by  keahimaukaopu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Hawaii > Counties > Hawaii

tutu Wai'au is her older sister from first set of kids (4) second set had (5) Their mother was Emalia Kailianu Kaluaomaua. My aunty Martha is here in Hilo , she is a Kaiwi from that line. If you want more ...

Re: Waiki, Ohana Posted on: 02 Dec 2012, by  keahimaukaopu...

...that branch. The Waiki name falls in line by marriage to 1 of the 4 siblings, one of which was tutu Wai'au who married tutu Lono Waiki and that branch spread through Ale'amai down to Onomea. The other sibl...

Anthony Hird AYRTON, New Zealand Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by Liz Quaid

Surnames > Ayrton

Does anyone have the above gentleman on their family tree. Died at Waiau, North Canterbury; buried at Ashburton Cemetery. His wife was Elizabeth Mary nee STAMP. Grateful for any information. Thanks. Liz

Bernard Johansen (b. 1896 Akershus, Norway), son of Johan Carlsen & Caren Paulsen Posted on: 18 Sep 2005, by  waimea4u

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Washington

...Colorado. While in the Army, he was stationed in Hawaii where he met & married my grandmother Elizabeth Waia'u Waipa & had 7 children. My grandfather never returned to his homeland & not much is...

per page