Search the Boards

Search Results for "WAGENSEIL" - 20 Messages

per page

Howard R. Littlefield (1915-2001), of Ogunquit, ME Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  @@kakers@netz...

Surnames > Littlefield

HOWARD R.10 LITTLEFIELD (EVERETT9, JOSEPH A.8, JOSEPH7, OBEDIAH6, JAMES5, DEPENDENCE4, FRANCIS, Sr.3, EDMUND2, FRANCIS1) http://www.portland.com/obits/010718littlefield.shtml Portland Press-Herald ...

Angela LAGOMARSINO Posted on: 27 Apr 1999, by L. Wagenseil

Surnames > Lagomarsino

Angela immigrated to America with her family around 1877 from Genoa, Italy.Her dates are 1864 to 3/19/1957. She married Stephan Ferdinand (from Austria) in Hoboken, NJ where they lived. They had 6 chi...

Ludwell Lindsay Posted on: 13 Apr 1999, by Steven Wagenseil

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Christian

I am also descended from Ludwell Lindsay, through his son George Horace of christian co. KY, who was my grandfather's grandfather. I would welcome any info you have on Ludwell's family; I'd be glad to...

Johann Joseph Fux (1660 - 1741) Posted on: 20 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Johann Joseph Fux (1660 - 1741) Austria, Baroque period Johann Joseph Fux (1660 – February 13, 1741) was an Austrian composer, music theorist and pedagogue of the late Baroque era. He is most famous ...

Re: ORWIG/WAGENSELLER?????? Posted on: 22 Oct 2010, by  JCCassle

Surnames > Orwig

...message seem to contain incorrect information. From the book I have: John (Johannes) Wagenseller (Wagenseil) was born June 24, 1739 (page 16 of the book where the author quotes a church baptism record.) Th...

Christopher Wagenseil Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  annetm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Philadelphia

...222, AT CITY HALL, PHILADELPHIA, PA. BOOK M., PAGE 387. MADE JUNE 13, 1760, PROBATED OCT. 22, 1762. WAGENSEIL, CHRISTOPHER. In the name of God, Amen, whereas, I Christopher Wagenseil, of Upper Hanover township, in the ...

Re: Archibald Graham in Brooklyn Posted on: 12 Jul 2012, by  pwagenseil

Surnames > Graham

...great-grandparents. Their daughter Elizabeth Graham Gillespie was my father's mother, and my father, Graham Wagenseil, told me he was delivered by his uncle (presumably Robert Graham), a physician, at his uncl...

Re: James Joseph Gillespie Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by Steve Wagenseil

Surnames > Gillespie

I also have Gillespie connections in Brooklyn, with birthdates at that time. I am away from home on a business trip and will check my records in a week or so when I get back, but I think I recall a Ro...

Re: RED LION Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  bobtam89_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

...Wagenseller b. Dex. 14, 1763. Is the same Red Lion Inn you were referring to? Are you researching the Wagenseil/Wagenseller/Wagonseller family?

Re: ORWIG/WAGENSELLER?????? Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  bobtam89_1

Surnames > Orwig

...connection to the Maria and Catherine you spoke of in your posting. I have John "Johannes" Wagenseil, b. 1837 or 1839, b. 1799, married Mearie Meargartha Hohrnetter. They had 8 children; two of th...

HEWITT, MORRIS Posted on: 04 Oct 1998, by Steven Wagenseil

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Florence

Looking for John Frank MORRIS, Sr, born somewhere in S.C. in the latter half of 19th century, married to Mary ("Mamie") Ida HEWITT, born Timmonsville, S.C. I'm also looking for Mary. She is ...

Re: Lindsay Relatives on grandmothers side Posted on: 18 Jan 2004, by Steve Wagenseil

Surnames > Lindsay

I have a George Horace Lindsay on my mother's grandmother's side; as far as I know he was a son of Ludwell Lindsay. I don't know where he was born or died, but his daughter Estella wound up marrying...

Re: Hewitt Family Website on MyFamily.com Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by Steven Wagenseil

Surnames > Hewitt

Darlene: the address you listed leads me to an error message... which sounds like most of my searches for my Hewitt ancestors (my great-grandmother, to be precise, and her line in North Carolina...) c...

Re: Elvira Gillespie Posted on: 06 Oct 2006, by Steven Wagenseil

Surnames > Gillespie

Can you tell us more about those parents -- where were they born, or when? I am looking for Gillespie relatives from Virginia at about that time-frame. Thanks. Steve W

857 people born with the surname DIRR Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by  Laura Lee Han...

Surnames > Dirr

...DIRR, Henry Sep/15/1919 DIRR, J. Dirr, Helena DIRR, Jeanne DIRR, Joan DIRR, Johana T DIRR, John Wagenseil, Anna Maria DIRR, John DIRR, Joseph Rosmider, Bronia DIRR, Joseph DIRR, Joseph DIRR, Joseph Erwi...

Re: Elvira Gillespie, and David? Posted on: 10 Oct 2006, by Steven Wagenseil

Surnames > Gillespie

Peggy: David Gillespie was my Great-Great Grandfather. Family lore says he was born in Richmond, Virginia. Tazewell County is quite a ways to the west of there, according to the maps I have. The 18...

per page