Search the Boards

Search Results for "VOLODIMIR" - 10 Messages

per page

CHMARENKO, Zoya 1925-2008 Posted on: 08 Aug 2008, by  Alan Wildbloo...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Volynska

...Tuesday, Aug. 5, 2008, at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold Township. Mrs. Chmarenko was born in Volodimir Vilinsk, Ukraine, on January 1, 1925 and resided in Howell since 1958. Zoya was a dedicated wife...

Re: Family Trace Posted on: 20 Oct 2010, by  perspektuva

Surnames > Sulik

...and at one time studied at Leningrad. If thures any informacion pleas write. My address: Belekanich Volodimir, ...

Yuzefovich family Posted on: 06 Oct 2010, by  kathleenkendr...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

...have names in a old letter. Anton, Yadzia, Berta, Shurochaka, Vazotin, Vovik, Vadzya, Volodka, and Volodimir. The lived in the Kamentsk region village of Isakovtsy (?). Barbara's parents were Anton and Veron...

Re: Dutka or Sydorak Posted on: 17 Nov 2012, by  lisdawn1

Pitushewska was attached on my uncles obit my grandfather changed his name from volodimir to wolodydyr.. and yes that sounds like a match i cant stop crying and i do love all the info you can give i will try ...

Re: Dutka or Sydorak Posted on: 17 Nov 2012, by  lisdawn1

...1970s they mived to kerhonkson ny,and opened up willow bungalows a kind of ukrainian resort. my dido Volodimir {Wolodymyr}& wife Stephania, brother Peter & Osipa Dutka their parents Hruhorij & Just...

brewka Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by barbara anne brewka

Surnames > Plusch

...am still at the kindergarten level. However, it's better than nothing. My father (Walter in English, Volodimir in Ukr.) was born in 1905 (or 1907). We think his baptism records were changed at some point beca...

Re: wojcik-furlik, also tutak and wenta Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by  lauriejean79

Surnames > Wojcik

...Olga WASYL FURLIK, born possibly 1883. ANTONI FURLIK, wife Fransizka, children Bronislawa, Janina and Volodimir. MARY FURLIK, children Helen, Anne and William. MICHAEL AND CONSTANTINE FURLIK, twins. ANTONINA F...

Re: wojcik-furlik, also tutak and wenta Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by  lauriejean79

Surnames > Wojcik

...emigrated in 1913 and married Franciszka. They had 3 children, Bronislawa Twarda, Janina Wegrzyn and Volodimir. I can't tell from family records if n are surnames or middle n Marya (changed to Mary) Furlik m...

per page