Search the Boards

Search Results for "VILLALPANDO" - 389 Messages

per page

Obit for Rose Ortiz of Cheyenne Wyoming Posted on: 25 Jul 2004, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Ortiz

The following obit is reprinted from the July 25, 2004 edition of the Wyoming Tribune-Eagle with permission of Cheyenne Newspapers, Inc. Copyright 2004. All rights reserved. Rose Ortiz 1923-2004 ...

Re: Is anyone from Villa Hidalgo,Jalisco? Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by Uriel Villalpando Ruvalcaba

Surnames > Acero

Que onda ha toda la raza de Villa que handa por aca. Que onda al pinche Guero, y a Ricardo. La neta que no estoy seguro quien seas, Ricardo. De vista estoy seguro que te conosco pero no estoy muy s...

Re: Is anyone from Villa Hidalgo,Jalisco? Posted on: 03 Apr 2004, by Uriel Villalpando

Surnames > Acero

What's up dude? I'm glad more and more people from Villa are replying to the message. I'm sure we know eachother, it's not like Villa is a big ass city. What part of L.A. do you live? I live in We...

Re: Is anyone from Villa Hidalgo,Jalisco? Posted on: 18 Mar 2004, by Uriel Villalpando Ruvalcaba

Surnames > Acero

That's cool, more people from Villa are replying! I will be going there this April, towards the end of April to be exact. I haven't been there in about two years but I keep in touch with people fro...

Re: Is anyone from Villa Hidalgo,Jalisco? Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by ALEJANDRO UDAVE SALAS

Surnames > Acero

YO SOY DE VILLA Y MI PAPA ES FELIX UDAVE VILLALPANDO Y VICTORIA SALAS ESPARSA

Is anyone from Villa Hidalgo,Jalisco? Posted on: 15 Dec 2003, by Uriel

Surnames > Acero

I found this website searching for an article for school. My name is Uriel Villalpando Ruvalcaba, son of Maria Ruvalcaba Garcia and Ramon Villalpando Lopez, I was born and raised in Villa until the age of 12, I came to A...

Message didn't come through Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Patsy Windom Villalpando

Surnames > Windom

Charles: Your replies didn't come through. Email me at villalpando@mindspring.com Patsy

Re: Peter Windham/Windom Posted on: 27 Oct 2006, by  pjohnson1536

Surnames > Windom

...several years ago at a Windom Reunion at the park outside Carrollton, I am Patsy Windom Johnson, was a Villalpando then. Ray has passed away since I saw you , and have re-married. Still looking for informatio...

Peter Windham/Windom Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  buckroad

Surnames > Windom

...of James Monroe) who married Martha Ray is being researched by Betty Hendrix, Kenneth Windom, Patsy Villalpando Lisa Lendvay. William (father to Marion) is being researched by Hughlene Sims, Sheri myself. Plea...

Re: We're from Georgia Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Patsy W. Villalpando

Surnames > Windom

Charles: Thank's for the information on James & Rebecca. Do you have any information on your side of the family, as to their ancestors? We had a good turnout for the reunion, we're planning...

We're from Georgia Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  mpvillalpando

Surnames > Windom

Sorry, but our Rebecca was married to James Monroe Windom in Fayetteville, Ga. arround 1850. Patsy Windom Villalpando

Re: James Monroe Windom Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Patsy W. Villalpando

Surnames > Windom

Hello: I know who Ronnie Boswell is, but not well. The Moreland Baptist Church is looking after the cemetary, snf he's a member there. Patsy.

Re: James Monroe Windom Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Patsy Windom Villalpando

Surnames > Windom

My grandfather was John Nixon Windom. one of James M and Rebecca Ann's sons. He's buried in Holly Springs Cemetary. The church was disbanded to make way for the railroad. Was the lady who had infor...

We're all kin folks Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by  mpvillalpando

Surnames > Windom

...going to try get a Windom Family reunion together. Talk to you soon. Patsy my e mail address is villalpando@mindspring.com

maria agapita padilla and antonio aban duran Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  jmestaz2000

Surnames > Duran

I'm looking for information on the family of maria agapita padilla and antonio aban duran. They were married about 1857 in rio arriba, new mexico. some of their children are as follows: maria ...

Aunt Nellie Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  mpvillalpando

Surnames > Windom

...a marker or stone. I've got old pictures of relatives, if you'd like copies. My e mail address is villalpando@mindspring.com

Re: Windoms Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Patsy Villalpando

Surnames > Windom

Yes, I've been to the cemetary, but not lately. There was a dedication of the JMW marker in 1995. Betty Hendrix was instrumental in getting it. She's also working on getting a bronze marker for And...

Re: Windoms Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Patsy Villalpando

Surnames > Windom

Do you have any information on James Edward Windom? I had an uncle named James, but I'm sure it's not the same one. He was married to a Grace White. My Grandad is burried at Holly Springs. He die...

Re: Windoms Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Patsy W. Villalpando

Surnames > Windom

Hi Kathleen: The names you mentioned are not familiar to me. But Betty Hendrix has lots of Windom information. There will be a Windom Reunion at John Tanner State park on Saturday the 25th. Would ...

EURESTI Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Angela Euresti

Surnames > Euresti

...and Paulina's children were Bruno, Victoriano, Marciano, Carolina, Elida, Amelia, Marcelina Euresti Villalpando, Jose, and Pedra. I am looking for anyone who is related to anyone of his brothers or sisters. I am...

euresti family Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  ssnova1684

Surnames > Euresti

...anyone who is related to me. my great great grandmother's name is marcelina euresti, she married reynaldo villalpando. they had 6 children 1 who died in a farming accident. anyone related please e-mail me at dor...

Bustamante Posted on: 28 Jun 2002, by  Johnsib

Surnames > Bustamante

...(not sure of the state in Mexico) then immigrated to Palafox, Texas where he and his wife Cresencia Villalpando raised five children in the 1880's. Would appreciate any information. Thanks.

Mestaz, Mestas, Vialpando, Villalpando, Duran, Padilla, Padia, Martinez? Posted on: 22 Sep 2005, by  jmestaz2000

Surnames > Mestas

Mestaz, Mestas, Vialpando, Villalpando, Duran, Padilla, Padia, Martinez? If anybody has any information or knows of where to get information that may or may not pertain to the information included in the attach...

family of jose a vialpando and jesucita duran Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  jmestaz2000

Surnames > Mestas

My grandfathers parents were Edward Mestaz (Jose Vialpando) and Clementina Cordero. Edward was born in Northern New Mexico on 10/13/1878 according to his SSDI index. My grandmother Sally claimed Edwar...

SEARCHING FOR VILLALPANDO Posted on: 20 May 2000, by JEANNETTE VILLALPANDO

Surnames > Villalpando

MY HUSBANDS NAME IS JOSE L. VILLALPANDO HIS FATHERS NAME IS JESUS VILLALPANDO AND HIS MOTHERS NAME IS RAMONA RIVERA THEY LIVE IN A RANCH CALLED RINCON DE ALONSO IN GUANAJUATO WE LIVE IN TEXAS.

need to know my roots Posted on: 17 May 2000, by gabee anguiano

Surnames > Villalpando

My maiden name is Villalpando. My parents were born in Zamora, Michoacan. My fathers name is Manuel Villalpando my mothers name is Teresa Oseguera. My father only has 1 sister her name is Alicia Lopez (Villalpando) My grandmother jus...

Family Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by Brandie Villalpando

Surnames > Becerra

Hi my name is brandie vilalpando and i live in Coushatta, La i am looking for imformation about my grandmother josefina becerra born 2-26-25 in Guanajuato, Mexico. Her father jesus becerra and mother ...

more VILLALPANDO'S Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by MOISES VILLALPANDO

Surnames > Villalpando

...Moises I live in San Diego,CA. My father was born in Mazatlan, Sinaloa in 1943 and his name is Federico Villalpando. My grandfather that died 9 years ago of the age of 86 was also born in Mazatlan. He is also Fe...

Hello fellow Villalpando Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Daniel G. Villalpando

Surnames > Villalpando

im Daniel im 15 and live in Atlanta,Ga my grandfather is Ray Villalpando he always told me and my sister that are family was started by Pauncho Villa (via) witch is how you pronounce Villapando in spanish (via-p...

HELLO Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by FRANCISCO JAVIER VILLALPANDO

Surnames > Villalpando

DOES ANY VILLALPANDO MAY HAVE THE FAMILY'S SHIELD OF ARMS?

Villalpando also living in San Diego Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by Diana Villalpando

Surnames > Villalpando

Moises, I heard the city Villalpando is by the great pyramids in Spain, my uncle is planning on going there hopefully next year. Our family is from Fresno and Texas.

Villalpando Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Misael Samaniego

Surnames > Villalpando

...name was Catarino Villapando and married to Micaela last name unknow. My grandfather name was Elijio villalpando and was married to Concepcion Guzman in Seguin Texas. My uncle Ambrosio Villallpand did say tha...

Villalpando Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Misael Samaniego

Surnames > Villalpando

...name was Catarino Villapando and married to Micaela last name unknow. My grandfather name was Elijio villalpando and was married to Concepcion Guzman in Seguin Texas. My uncle Ambrosio Villallpand did say that t...

My Real Father Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Rebecca Burmeister

Surnames > Villalpando

Searching for any information about my father His name was Jerry Villalpando,he died April 1980,he resided in Anoka,MN.His date of birth was December 19,1940.Please feel free to contact me at E4254 370th Ave Men...

replying to the great clan villalpando, around the world Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by rvillalpando

Surnames > Villalpando

hi folks my name is rafael my father was joel and his father was andres(i think)my sister is trying to keep up with the raza/i am originally from san antonio but live in houston right now.we have reat...

Mestaz, Mestas, Vialpando, Villalpando, Duran, Padilla, Padia, Martinez? Posted on: 22 Sep 2005, by  jmestaz2000

Surnames > Duran

Mestaz, Mestas, Vialpando, Villalpando, Duran, Padilla, Padia, Martinez? If anybody has any information or knows of where to get information that may or may not pertain to the information included in the attach...

BUSCANDO FAMILIARES Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by VICTOR VILLALPANDO

Surnames > Villalpando

SOY VICTOR VILLALPANDO VIVO EN MEXICO D.F. QUIERO SABER SI ALGUIEN TIENE INFORMACION SOBRE CRESCENCIANO VILLALPANDO Y AURELIO VILLALPANDO DESAPARECIDOS EN EL AÑO DE 1984 EN LA CD. DE NAUCALPAN EDO. DE MEX. SI ALGUIEN TIENE INFOR...

Villalpando Family Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Misael Samaniego

Surnames > Villalpando

...that you knew some cousin in San Marcos, do you remember who they were. My grand father was name Elijo Villalpando, and his dad was name catarino. I have an aunt in SA, her name is Herlinda villalpando. E-Mail me if you ca...

Re: Roman VIALPANDO's father Posted on: 04 Nov 2002, by  gloria887

Surnames > Cordova

...g-grandfather: Source: p. 713-714, Taos Baptisms (compiled by Thomas D. Martinez). Jose Roman (3 days) Villalpando [sic]. bap 8-11-1845. Parents: Toribio Villalpando & Maria dela Concepcion Aguilar, vecinos de La Pu...

Researching Family History Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by Esther Santos Villalpando

Surnames > Villalpando

My father's name is Ignacio Guzman Villalpando. His parents are Eligio Villalpando and Consepcion (Guzman) Villalpando. Any information please reply. Thank you and God bless you

Rangel Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by Sylvia Graves (Villalpando)

Surnames > Rangel

My Great-Grandmother was Trinidad Rangel, not sure when she migrated to the U.S., probably late 1800's early 1900's. She married Jose De La Rosa, not sure when. That marriage produced 7 children. Auro...

DESCENDANT OF VILLALPANDO Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  ssnova1684

Surnames > Villalpando

HELLO, I'M RESEARCHING MY FAMILY HISTORY ALSO. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS CLOTILDE VILLALPANDO WHO MARRIED GREGORIO MOLINA TREVINO. SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF MARCELINA AND REYNALDO VILLALPANDO. HER BROTHERS WERE FIDEL, FRANK, R...

July 6, 1999 Deaths Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  CNorby2673

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Joaquin

The deaths of the following area residents were reported to the Stockton Record in the 24-hour period ending at 5 p.m. Tuesday July 6, 1999: * BACCHETTI, Bert, 68, of Tracy; Fry Memorial Chapel. * BE...

YEA FINALLY! Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  ssnova1684

Surnames > Villalpando

...INFORMATION OF WHAT I KNOW AND HAVE BEEN TOLD. MY GRANDMOTHER ROSA WHO IS THE GRAND DAUGHTER OF REYNALDO VILLALPANDO, STATES THERE WAS FAMILY IN KING RANCH WHO FARMED. MY GRANDMOTHER ROSA WAS THE ONLY CHILD MY G...

FAMILY Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  ssnova1684

Surnames > Villalpando

...AUNT WHO KNOWS THE VILLALPANDO'S IN SAN MARCOS AND PLAN TO SPEAK TO HER TOO. DID YOU KNOW THAT CATALINA VILLALPANDO WHO WAS THE US TREASURER DURING THE BUSH PRESIDENCY IS RELATED? SHE IS MARRIED INTO THE VILLALP...

Villalpando's Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Sylvia Villalpando Graves

Surnames > Villalpando

Hi, my name is Sylvia Graves, maiden name Villalpando. I was born and raised in San Diego, Ca. My fathers name is Ismael Villalpando, the oldest of 11 children,they migrated to California in the late 1930's I believe from ...

Relatives Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Sylvia Villalpando Graves

Surnames > Villalpando

...brothers or sisters of Camilo that might still be in Spain? Do you think they were from the town of Villalpando in Spain? I do remember a family from Texas that used to come to California occasionally, I can't r...

Related? Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Sylvia Villalpando Graves

Surnames > Villalpando

...maybe if you list some I may remember. It seems like my dad had an uncle or cousin by the name of Jose Villalpando, can't remember his wifes name, I believe they had a son named Bobby, Iremember going to his wed...

Villalpando Family Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by Misael Samaniego

Surnames > Villalpando

My name is Misael Samaniego and I was born San Marcos, Texas. My mother name was Eva Guzman Villalpando samaniego. Her grand father name was Catarino Villalpand who was married to Micaela. Her faher name was El...

FAMILY? Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  ssnova1684

Surnames > Villalpando

HI, I LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO AND MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER CLOTILDE VILLALPANDO TREVINO WAS THE DAUGHTER OF REYNALDO VILLALPANDO WHO HAD A BROTHER WHO LIVED IN SAN MARCOS, TX. I KNOW BY MY AUNT THAT WE HAVE FAMILY IN SAN MARCOS. I...

per page