Search the Boards

Search Results for "VIDAL" - 2,068 Messages

per page

Re: Lucero Family Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by alicia collins Ramirez

Surnames > Lucero

My great - grandparents were vidal Collins and Felicitas lucero. They had their children on Miraflores Baja california south mexico. Vidal, concepcion, Rosa, Carmen, Ernestina, Roman, jose, ezequiel. Are they y...

Whitcomb Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Dorothy (Whitcomb) Vidal

Surnames > Whitcomb

My family lived in Hamilton, Ma. We have a cousin Alan (one of 2 brothers)that we have been trying to locate. Our other cousins from Hampton, N.H. have recently located 2nd cousins in Troy, N.H. (next...

Mahars Of TEXAS Posted on: 11 Jul 2003, by  jodeemahar

Surnames > Mahar

I am the great granddaughter of James Edgar Mahar and Victorina Vidal Mahar and the granddaughter of Victor Leroy Mahar Sr. and Mary Ann Cevykus Mahar. Of San Antonio, TX If any one has any information on ...

geneologia Posted on: 01 Oct 2004, by Alicia Collins Ramirez

Surnames > Lucero

hello. My great-grandparents were Vidal Collins and Felicitas Lucero One of the two has the Second last name Acevedo. but I do not who. they raised their children in Miraflores. Vidal , Ezequiel Jose, Roman, Ro...

Ramona Lucero 1800's NM Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by Stephanie Apodaca

Surnames > Lucero

...to Jose Martinez and most likely lived in Dona Ana County NM. Daria lived in Chamberino and married Vidal Apodaca. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Stephanie Apodaca

rachals/choctaws Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Margie Glover

Surnames > Rachal

...father was Richard Bayoune and my grandmother was Janetta Rachal Bayoune.My grandfathers parents were: Vidal Bayoune and Mary Rachal. My grandmothers parents were: Bruno Rachal and Bernadett Lacour. The fa...

Re: Arvoy - Arvai....which is it? Posted on: 28 Jun 2005, by yannick vidal

Surnames > Arvay

if you are mr greg arvoy from l.a. i'm yannick from france. i lost your trace and get some news from jean marc . if you are ok and have forgave me send me a message at this adresse yannvid@yahoo.fr

The Beebe: Kibler Line Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Adrianne Vidal

Surnames > Beebe

...Richard Fredrick Kibler Married Sarah Ellen Conger in MI in 1871. Is this any relation to you? Adrianne Vidal

valdez Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  MariaMartinez...

Surnames > Lucero

sandy, look on p. 390 of Abiquiu baptisms by Thomas D. Martinez. There is an entry for Jose Vidal epimerio (epimenio?) Valdez born Feb 1862, baptized 3/2/1862. The family was from Ojo Caliente and he was t...

James Beebe Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  jadrianne

Surnames > Beebe

...If not perhaps a sibling. Please email me any information. I would very much appreciate it. Adrianne Vidal

Isidrio Lucero Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Sandy Harmsen

Surnames > Lucero

I am looking for info. on my grandmothers family... She was born Desideria Valdez, to Pimenio Vidal Valdez and Salome Lucero... Salome's parents are listed as a Isidrio Lucero and Manulita Garcia... Salome...

Re: Josepha Chapa Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  JavierCadena5...

Surnames > Chapa

...Chapa she was born in Falcon TX and her Father's name was Felipe Chapa and her Mother's name was Maria Vidal. I know this is a bad time for you, but, I would looking for imfromation on my mother when I ran...

Any connection to Salome Lucero? Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Sandy Harmsen

Surnames > Lucero

...am looking for info. on my grandmothers line... My grandmother was Desideria Valdez, her parents were Vidal Valdez (I believe his first name was Pimenio Vidal, but not positive) and her mother was Salome Lucero...

Costa, Christie, (Christine, Christina) & Mary from Hawaii Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  Ford1954

Surnames > Costa

...happed to her. Also, we woud like info. on her Sister Mary, who married a Master Sargent by the name of Vidal.

Looking for some info Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by FHebert

Surnames > Hebert

Hi, I just started my family tree. I have a hard time to find some info on Joseph Vidal Philippe Hebert (trois-rivieres, Quebec, Canada) married to Antoinette Deshaies (Becancour, Quebec, Canada). They had...

Obituary - Eloisa Tafoya Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Tafoya

...be in the Santa Fe National Cemetery in Santa Fe, NM. Pallbearers are: James R. Vigil, Michael Lopez, Vidal Martinez, Tommy Trujillo, Mark Lopez and Jacob Gonzales. Honorary Pallbearers are: Joseph F. Vigi...

roswell gauna's Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by  chicano1

Surnames > Gauna

...my grandfathers brother. i know your grandfather, but i have not seen them since i was a kid. helen,vidal are your uncle and aunt from ft. sumner. here is your linage from bonifacio son of catarino, g-son ...

rachals/choctaws Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by margie glover

Surnames > Rachal

...blood also but am not sure what tribe exactly. Does any one have any information? Great Grandfather; vidal Bayoune Great Grandmother: Burnadette Rachal Great Grandfather: Bruno Rachal Great Grandmother: Ma...

Sara Ortiz Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Rhoda Morin

Surnames > Ortiz

Sara Ortiz married to Charles McGowen and Dario Vidal. She is my Great Grand Aunt or Grand Aunt, nieces and nephews Franisco, Filomena and ELisco? Filomena was my GreatGrand mother her children were Elida ...

Obit. Barbarita C. Navarro Posted on: 17 Feb 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Navarro

...Bellflower; sons, Cleofas of Thousand Oaks and Juan of San Jose; sisters, Anna M. Collazo of Louisiana, Vidal Covarrubias of Mexico and Rebeca Hernandez and Mercedes Hernandez of Louisiana; brothers, Manue...

Re: The Menchacas Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  mix57

Surnames > Menchaca

Hello, Just want to ask you if you have Emilia Jovita Menchaca, married to Cornelio Morales in 1885 on your Menchaca Line. Thanks for your time. a. vidal

Re: Menchaca family search Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  mix57

Surnames > Menchaca

...she is the only one I know and her memory is now hazy. If some thing sounds familiar do reply, a. vidal P.S. she was born around 1861.

Vicenta Figueroa Fontanes Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by Idarmis Algarin Diaz

Surnames > Figueroa

...maternal great grandmother. Vicenta had the following children with Magdaleno Dones Flores: Emilia, Luis, Vidal, Alejandrina y Belen. The family does not have much information as all the children have pass...

In search of data concerning Marcelo Jauregui Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by Marcello

Surnames > Jauregui

...Morales. Their additional children included: Maria, Innocencio, Perfecto, Cecilia, Gabino, Justo, and Vidal. My mother Celsa married Jose Salcido whose parents lived in an ajacent ranch. He was born in Tex...

HODGE, Anita Vidal - Gallup Independent, June 28, 1999. Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Karen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > McKinley

Graveside services for Anita R. Vidal Hodge, 91, were held Tuesday, June 29,1999 at Sunset Memorial Park. The Rev. Jeff Symonds officiated. Services were held yoday at the First Presbyterian Church in Albu...

HODGE, Anita Vidal - Albuquerque Journal, June 26, 1999. Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Karen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > McKinley

Anita R. Vidal Hodge, 91, died Thursday, June 24, 1999. She is survived by her son, Joseph Allen Vidal of Gallup; daughter, Sharon Rose Lau of Park Ridge,;IL; three grandchildren, Craig Allen Vidal of Colorado Sprin...

Re: 1850 Lujan Fam Units for Bernalillo, Rio Arriba, Santa Ana, Santa Fe, San Miguel, Taos, & Valencia Counties, NM Posted on: 25 Nov 2004, by ML

Surnames > Lujan

...Jose Lujan 23 1826 Male NM, Bernalillo, NM Antonio Lujan 13 1836 Male NM, Bernalillo, NM Vidal Lujan 11 1838 Male NM, Bernalillo, NM Mata Lujan 58 1792 Female Bernalillo NM lived in ...

Lujans from Mora, NM Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  Epacheco2085

Surnames > Lujan

...the same one. This is the information I have. Emilio was married to a Carolina Medina. His father was Vidal Rigos Lujan married to Fransquita Martinez and his father was Jose de Jesus Rigos Lujan who marri...

1850 Lujan Fam Units for Bernalillo, Rio Arriba, Santa Ana, Santa Fe, San Miguel, Taos, & Valencia Counties, NM Posted on: 14 Nov 2004, by ML

Surnames > Lujan

...Jose Lujan 23 1826 Male NM, Bernalillo, NM Antonio Lujan 13 1836 Male NM, Bernalillo, NM Vidal Lujan 11 1838 Male NM, Bernalillo, NM Anto Lujan 16 1833 Male Not Stated, Bernal...

Re: De La O's from Jalisco Posted on: 14 Oct 2003, by Martin Ramirez

Surnames > De La O

...sister she just died in the last few years)? My grandmothers name is Mercedes her brothers are Vicente, Vidal and sisters Antonia (t) Isidora(t) and Juana.Email me back Id like to make the connection. ...

Re: Chabrier Genealogy Posted on: 30 May 2004, by Janice Mancini

Surnames > Chabrier

Can anyone help me find some descendants or relatives of George Chabrier, or Antonin Chabrier, or Eugene Chabrier born in the late 1800s in Bessege, Gard, France? They first came to Cecil, PA and lat...

FAM. HISTORY Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by GARY LANG

Surnames > Lang

I AM LOOKING FOR INFO. ON MY FATHERS SIDE HE WAS BORN IN TEN. TO RICHARD AND VIDAL LANG THEY LIVED IN MISS. HE HAD A BROTHER RICHARD LANG JR. AND A STEP BROTHER HOWARD LANG ALSO A STEP SISTER GLADYS LANG ...

Re: Higinio Garza Rosa's Family Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by Juan M. Escobar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Starr

Vidal Garza y Villarreal was the son of Julián Garza and Margarita Villarreal y González. Who were the parents of Julián. Thank you for your assistance. Juan M. Escobar

Obit: Vidal Chavez Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Chavez

Albuquerque Journal - May 11, 1998 Vidal "Billy" Chavez, 65, beloved husband of Margaret (Margie) Chavez, passed away on May 8, 1998. They had been married 44 years. He is survived by his six ch...

Re: De La O's from Jalisco Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by Alfonso Jimenez

Surnames > De La O

I am part of the De La O family in Long Beach. My grandfather is Vidal, Vicente's brother. I believe I actually took some high school classes with your brother Miguel. If you are researching the family tre...

Re: Vidal Chavez Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by  vtanis_2000

Surnames > Chavez

I have a great uncle by the name of Joseph Chavez. His parents were Aparicio or Patricio Chavez and Juliana or Julia Moralez. Joseph was born in La Union, NM in 1896 and went to Chilocco Indian School...

vidal chavez Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Lori Chavez

Surnames > Chavez

My husband's ex father in law is from and currently lives in Los Padillas. His family has a long history here in Los Padillas and at one time owned some land down there. I don't know how far back he k...

Vidal Chavez Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by Steve Chavez

Surnames > Chavez

Vidal is my ggrandfather, born on 1852..married Dolores Montoya, born on 1860 raised a family in Los Padillas, a farming community S of Alburq. Family says Vidal was from Cebollita,NM. Dolores parents I believe...

Crespo - San Sebastian, PR Posted on: 11 May 2000, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...Monica Castro of Perth Amboy; her father, Santos Crespo of Perth Amboy; three brothers, Getulio, Juan and Vidal Crespo, all of Perth Amboy; a sister, Mina Crespo of Carteret, and three grandchildren. Serv...

Crespo - Puerto Rico Posted on: 11 May 2000, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...communicant of St. Joseph's R.C. Church, Carteret. Surviving are her husband, Santos; three sons, Getulio, Vidal and Juan, all of Perth Amboy; two daughters, Lydia Velazquez of Perth Amboy and Iluminada o...

website!!! Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by  zdelgado

Surnames > Carrejo

...family you take a look at pictures and see messages . please feel free to add or you might want to join, Vidal i know you have old family pictures too, please add some. here is the website address: TheCarr...

Re: BLACK DUTCH Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by  LFVBeas79

Surnames > Baughn

...Louisianna, and she e-mailed some family members that she got from Ancestry.com, here is my e-address, vida_l@sbcglobal.net Thank you Linda Beasley-Vida

Re: Barnett family from Jamaica W.I. Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Sharon

Surnames > Barnett

My grandmother was Mary Barnett of Sandy Bay in the parish of Hanover in Jamaica. She had a sister Sophie/Sophia and a brother Vidal.

Re: Ovalle - Coahuila - Texas Posted on: 18 Dec 2005, by martie

Surnames > Ovalle

There is a Vidal Ovalle in the 1930 Federal Census. if you can get the census it could give you some info. martie

Ovalle - Coahuila - Texas Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by Jim Atkins

Surnames > Ovalle

...her parents but she had a brother, Vincente, and a sister, Inez. Vincente had two sons, Rosindo and Vidal. Pradezia had family in Nueva Rosita and Piedras Negras but I have no names (Gaitan was the last na...

Re: Amable Chabot Posted on: 06 Feb 2005, by Gerard Chabot

Surnames > Chabot

...Amable Chabot married to Archambault in the first mariage and married the second time to Francoise Vidal. His uncle was Amable also married to Desanges Boucher and got remarried again. I do have his secon...

Kearley and Earl Surnames Posted on: 22 Apr 2005, by Jan

Surnames > Kearley

Looking for info on Vidal Kearley, late 1800's and children George, Leslie and Joy born 1920's. All from somewhere in Newfoundland. Also Isaac Earl who married Julia ? and had child Nellie born 1896 who m...

Re: Higinio Garza Rosa's Family Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by Juan M. Escobar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Starr

Vidal Garza y Villarreal was the son of Julián Garza and Margarita Villarreal y González. Who were the parents of Julián. Thank you for your assistance. Juan M. Escobar

Evaristo Reyes Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  richard_corte...

Surnames > Reyes

...Jalisco, Mex. wife Paula Aguilar b. 26 Jun 1864 p. Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco, Mex. Parents of Evaristo are Vidal Reyes and Maria Plutarca Rodriquez. We are looking for siblings amd ancestors of the above.

De Leon of Puebla/Guerrero, MX Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  danielenrique...

Surnames > De Leon

...Pelcastre, Pita, Rendon, Rodriguez, Romano, Romero, Ruiz, Salazar, Sanchez, Sosa,Tapia, Torres, Valadez, Vidal

per page