Search the Boards

Search Results for "VERNITA" - 381 Messages

per page

Latimers Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by Leah Bull

Surnames > Latimer

...Latimer of Red River County, Texas, b. 1-24-1925, never married, no children. He had 3 sisters, Eula Vernita (Latimer) Morgan, Essie Elizabeth (Latimer) Morgan and Maudie Leeta Latimer. My Uncle Jimmy would ...

Re: McClain family Harriet (Hattie) Devoe Posted on: 06 Nov 2006, by  pocobleu

Surnames > McClain

...Iowa ?? died in 1889. Hattie (Harriet Devoe McClain) died in Aug of 1938. I believe my grandmother Vernita McClain, Daughter of Ernest Mcclain and Belle Baker, said she was burned & died in fire. Geor...

Re: McClain family Posted on: 06 Nov 2006, by  pocobleu

Surnames > McClain

...Iowa ?? died in 1889. Hattie (Harriet Devoe McClain) died in Aug of 1938. I believe my grandmother Vernita McClain, Daughter of Ernest Mcclain and Belle Baker, said she was burned & died in fire. Geor...

ERNEST McCLAIN Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  pocobleu

Surnames > McClain

...WAS NELL BAKER. BROTHERS WILLIAM (WILL),CHARLES. MOTHER OF ERNEST WAS HARRIET.THEY HAD 3 DAUGHTERS, VERNITA, VIRGINA, JOSEPHINE.

Latimer Roots Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by Leah Bull

Surnames > Latimer

...married to Addie Lee Chandler, they had 4 children; James Edward Latimer, Maudie Leeta Latimer, Eula Vernita (Latimer) Morgan (my grandmother), and Essie Elizabeth (Latimer) Morgan. Any information would be ...

George McClain & Harriet Rosetta DeVoe Irving, Marshall Co., Kansas Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  pocobleu

Surnames > McClain

...Kansas** Ernest Michael died Feb 29,1940 Wheatland, Wyoming ** *******(Note in Bible owned by Grandmother Vernita, Daughter of Ernest & Nellie Baker McClain) can you help fill in the question marks and a...

I want to find my sisters Roxie Wamer :Vernita Olmstead Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by Judith Olmstead Pinnick

Surnames > Wamer

...Prescott, Ogemaw County.on January 19, 1962.Roxies Father:Theodore Olmstead,Mother:Juanita Baker,same for Vernita. They may be living in the East Tawas Michigan area Roxie is 55,Vernita is 53 or 54.I may be ...

Re: Latimer family Posted on: 30 Jul 2002, by  ggk_jkh

Surnames > Latimer

...daughter of Ray Banks and Peggy Jean Bray. Peggy Jean is the daughter of Charles Bray and Pauline Marie Vernita Latimer. Pauline was the daughter of Joseph Marion Latimer and Rena May Holbrook. Rena May w...

Red River County Latimers Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by Leah Bull

Surnames > Latimer

...Chandler and Essie M. (possible name of Esmeralda, Miranda or Miralda) Guest. They had four children, Eula Vernita (Latimer) Morgan, my grandmother; Essie Elizabeth (Latimer) Morgan (sisters married brothers...

The frys Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Carrisa

Surnames > Frye

MY great grandpa was a Raymond Fry, he had a daughter who was MAry A Fry. They lived in OH. HE was married to Vernita Fry(Rodman) does any of this sound familiar? PLease reply

shohn i also have relatives in michigan Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by mimi garner

Surnames > Liggins

...Liggins(Delaney),Martha Liggins and Mary Liggins. I am not very sure of who my relatives are in Michigan, but cousin Vernita Mask does. So Shohn let me know if your aunt recognizes any these names? Thanks fo...

Robert John Eynon Posted on: 23 Aug 2006, by darcher

Surnames > Eynon

...Wales Married Edith Muriel Myfanny Bennett on December 22, 1922 in Senghenydd Wales Mother first name Vernita Brothers Richard and Joseph Sister Dorothy Was a miner in the Senghenydd region in Wales Emmigra...

Peggy Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Melanie

Surnames > Harvey

I have G.E Harvey,parents r:JamesBrook C Harvey,and kids.Velmer,Arnet,Ernest,June,Audrey,Vernita and Jason........Brothers and sisters:Virgil,Ernest,Orin,Ray, Willis,Grace,Minnie,Mae,,,most of Maxwell Hill,,...

Fanny Serena Mccaleb + Andrew Jackson Muston - TX Posted on: 10 Aug 2005, by  kultureklub

Surnames > Muston

...Jordan Wade Wilkerson - Rebekah Morgan Wilkerson - Doris Vernita Blair + unknown Akin - Roderick Alan Akin 2 - Vernon Musto...

SASSER Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by SONIA

Surnames > Sasser

...CEMETERY IN WHITESBORO. YOUR AUNTS WERE NAOMI WAS MARRIED TO MARVIN DAY WHO HAD A DAUGHTER NAMED MARLENE, VERNITA HAD SANDRA WHO LAST WE HEARD WAS IN CALIFORNIA, RITA WAS MARRIED TO CARL GALLAWAY, URA WHO WA...

Looking for my sisters:Vernita OlmsteadRoxie Warner Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by Judith Olmstead Pinnick

Surnames > Warner

...Mother:Juanita Baker) (Ada May Neu Father:Theodore Olmstead)(Ralph Henery Warner I'm not sure of any info on Vernita. I can be reached by my e-mail,phone or mail. judapin2@aol.com Judith Pinnick 400 North Av...

Searching for information on James Harry Collins. Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by  sunshinekc1

Surnames > Collins

...Kansas (I think). Following is the only information I have: It is my understanding that my grandmother, Vernita Agnes Drotts was his third wife. His mother and possibly a brother moved to Oregon, where his...

HESKETT, SUNDAY, OTTERSON LINE Posted on: 14 Dec 2005, by  fhc3333515

Surnames > Heskett

WOULD APPRECIATE ANY IFORMATION ON THE WM HESKETT md VERNITA SUNDAY LINE. VERNITA IS DAUGHTER OF HENRY OLIN SUNDAY AND LILLIAN OTTERSON SUNDAY. LILLIAN IS DAUGHTER OF JAMES AMOS OTTERSON AND MARGARET J. H. SUMMER...

Ancestors of Willis H Willoughby Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by vernita willoughby

Surnames > Willoughby

How interesting your post was! We know that Willis was born in Loundes County but couldn't pinpoint the location. We very likely are relatives and I would be very happy to explore the info that I have...

hey cuz! Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by vernita

Surnames > Willoughby

Dear Diane, Oh yeah we're cuzzins ! Darryl is a decendant of old Willis and I met his dad years ago. He's in Sacramento and my daughter is is LA so where in Ca are you? My e-mail is willvj2@aol.com-- ...

Re: Searching for birthrecords Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  trstno1mb

Surnames > Bollen

...information on him other than that he married Christina Petersen and they had 4 children, Marvin, Iver, Vernita and Harold. Thanks! Mindy

HELLO!! Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  Divani

Surnames > Willoughby

Vernita, I hope indeed that we have made a family connection! I have been looking for so long to try and something or someone that can help to bring things together for me. I would love to talk to you or cor...

Willoughby's of loundes county Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by vernita willoughby

Surnames > Willoughby

Dear cousin, Your great-great grandfather was the older brother of Willis Henry and was married to Alice Moorer. We have copy of the marriage cert. Willis moved to Marion County Florida before the cou...

Re: reply to darryl willoughby Posted on: 13 Feb 2002, by Darryl Willoughby

Surnames > Willoughby

Vernita, I don't think I am the Darryl you know. I know nothing of a Aunt Baylissa. I live in Nineveh,Indiana.(Brown County) The Willoughbys I am family to are from Scottsville,Ky. My E-mail addre...

MARTIN C. BOLLEN Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  trstno1mb

Surnames > Bollen

...1953 possibly in Iowa. Married Christina Sophia Petersen 2/14/1912. Children: Iver, Marvin, Verneta(Vernita)(my grandmother), Harold. Lived in Iowa c.1918 as Vernita was born in Bryant,IA. This is all I know of the...

Vernita "Rita" Delores GUISE (b. 5-26-1920 Living) Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by  sadonna90

Surnames > Guise

Looking for information on my Aunt Vernita "Rita" Delores (Revelle) Guise - Anway (b. 5-26-1920 still living) born Bollinger County or Stoddard County, MO. Lived in both Toledo, Ohio and in Avon P...

Willoughby Connection Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  Divani

Surnames > Willoughby

...My name is Diane and I'm also Willoughby descendant. I posted a message and received a response from Vernita Willoughby who also left you a response about Willis Henry Willoughby. Her message to me was that ...

reply to darryl willoughby Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by vernita willoughby

Surnames > Willoughby

So cousin darryl, where are you? New Orleans I bet. I met your dad many years ago in Buffalo, NY. I'll see your Aunt Baylissa in a few weeks in Florida. Small world eh? What's your e-mail address?

Reply to Vernita Willoughby Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by  will10a

Surnames > Willoughby

I believe I'm a decendant of Willis Henry Odelia Willoughby,founder of Gallie Christain Church in Little Lake Ware,Fl. Through one of his sons,Walter Edward Willoughby(Grand father),by way of one of ...

decendants of willis henry willoughby-loundes county alabama Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by vernita willoughby

Surnames > Willoughby

This ancestor led family and congregation out of slavery in alabama to wilds of florida and established a church.

Re: Vernita Pearl (Zugg) Marston Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  1921moose

Surnames > Marston

my gg grandfather is addison zugg of missouri does vernita pearl zugg trace her zugg from ohio or missouri dana my e-mail iadana.ofiowa@mchsi.com

Re: Vernita Pearl (Zugg) Marston Posted on: 14 Sep 2003, by Dick Marston

Surnames > Marston

Your Vernita died 4+ years ago in Long Beach, CA, on 18 May 1999, Social Security #330-05-5746 [issued in Illinois]. Her application, a copy of which you can obtain from the SSA, would tell you when she appl...

Re : Vernita Pearl (Zugg) Marston Posted on: 29 Jul 2003, by  bzugg25

Surnames > Marston

Looking for info concerning subject, moved to Cal. from Il. in late 40's or early 50's. Married to a Mr. Marston, assuming in Cal.She was born 20 Nov. 1912. in Schuyler county Mo. Seeking info as to w...

ancestors of Willis Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by vernita willoughby

Surnames > Willoughby

Hey Cuz! My daughter Francine tells me that she spoke to your cousin Darnella Elaine last month. We've got lots of leads including info about Willis's older brother William. Contact me at Willvj2@aol....

Willis Willoughby and then some...;-) Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by  Divani

Surnames > Willoughby

...Oliver, My name is Diane. I am a descendent of Willis brother William Willoughby. I made contact with Vernita a few months ago, and just recently received a message from Kent Philpot. It is so exciting to se...

Re: Samuel Jefferson Seiber and Alpha Tooley Seiber Posted on: 10 Oct 2006, by vernita rackliffe

Surnames > Seiber

I am a g daughter they had 6 children: Harold,my father,lester,albert,dortha, della, and ina . I would love to here from you

Jack/John Spears Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  goukerlady

Surnames > Spears

...updated. This is the info I have so far. Me: Deborah Anne Spears Father: Jack Allen Spears-married Arlene Vernita Caires Grandfater: Isaac Franklin Spears 5-18-1900/1 married Murl DeEtta Welty Harland Great ...

William Wesley and Henrietta Josephine Frala Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Vernita Benavides

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Clair

Fraley: There is another buriel of a married couple in St. Clair, Mo which i have a picture of. It is of William Wesley Frala and Henrietta Josephine Frala. These are my great grandparents on mother's...

Re: Reuben Brock, Aaron (Chief Red Bird) Brock...ECT... Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by Ann Boucher

Surnames > Brock

Hi Vernita, I have a picture of Delia (Helton) Brock, my great grandma and your great great grandma. Please, e-mail me at vanwine@aol.com and I'll send it back to you with my reply. I am looking for a pict...

Lester Curttright Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by Jeanette Riley

Surnames > Curttright

...Clinton, IA., with his wife. They did not have children of their own, but adopted 2 girls, named Ruth and Vernita. I am tracing from Vernita's side, but she has little memory for the details. I believe it's...

William Alexander Caster m Myrtle Moore Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  MildaMason44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Jackson

...in Blair, Jackson County, Oklahoma d: July 27, 1993 in Ector County, Texas ................. +Vernita Jackson m: About 1940 ............................ 3 Rosa Jean Caster b: February 22, ...

Vernita Robinson Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  JCJohnson51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Posey

Looking for siblings, ancestry of Vernita Robinson of Posey Co. In. or White Co. Ill. who m. Paul East

Re: Brocks buried in Keokee, VA Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by  hickrson

Surnames > Brock

...Brock? John J. Brock is my Grandpa. He had like 14 children, one being James L. Brock, that is my father. Vernita hickrson@myvine.com

Harry Kershaw Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by To: Regina

Surnames > Kershaw

It is very interesting to find someone else who is looking for Harry Kershaw and know so much about the Kershaw family.My mothers father Cleveland Thomas was Vernita's first cousins. Vernita's mother ...

Additional Kershaw Info. Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  trone8234

Surnames > Kershaw

...Joseph, Jr. born in South Carolina, Florence Twp. 12/27/1893 d. 2/5/1979. Edward Jr’s wife was Vernita d. 12/22/1980 and their children were: Vernon A. Kershaw 8/16/1920–1/7/1972 wife Ceola; Alfred...

Re: 1992 Canadian Becksted Book Posted on: 18 Aug 2003, by  PhyllisGriffi...

Surnames > Beckstead

I am looking for a Beckstead book that has my husbands great grandmother Harriet Vernita Beckstead in it. She married Abraham Hunsaker. Her father was Alexander Beckstead and her mother was Catherine Elnor...

Re: Beckstead family surname Posted on: 18 Aug 2003, by  PhyllisGriffi...

Surnames > Beckstead

Her name wass Harriet Vernita Beckstead, born in Williamsburg, Dundas, Ontario on 17 Jun 1831. My email address is phyllis.griffith@comcast.com

Illinois Longs Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  VickiMartin52

Surnames > Long

...in southern IL around Edgewood. This is what I Know of my father's siblings: Harold, George Dale(?), Vernita, Juanita, Orville and Dale Eugene(?). Harold's wife Maxine ?, George 1st wife Margie (Margaret) ?,...

looking for Vernita or Vernetta Olmstead Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Judith Olmstead Parsons Pinnick

Surnames > Olmstead

Trying to locate Vernita Olmstead,fathers name Theodore Olmstead she has two half sister ROXIE Herlina Olmstead,possible name of other sister Judith or Judy,mothers name was Juanitta Baker. We were placed in...

Re: varner russom Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by  AJOANGLENN

Surnames > Russom

...Mazell, and Wilbur are all buried in Little Hope Cemetery in Winnsboro, TX. I am Mazell's daughter. Vernita Ann Henderson Glenn

per page