Search the Boards

Search Results for "VERLA" - 1,895 Messages

per page

Robert Cornell/Rachel Baum - White & Cass Co. IN Posted on: 30 Aug 2005, by  tsmith5586

Surnames > Cornell

...Rachel Baum who married Robert Cornell in 1857 in White or Cass Co., Indiana. Specifically looking for Verla Wilson who posted several years ago that she had a picture of family members taken in Monticell...

Boyd Frazier Posted on: 29 Jan 2000, by Sheri Vega

Surnames > Frazier

I am so excited. Thank you for this information on my grandfather. Joe Frazier is my father. Dad couldn't remember his father's brother's names for certain. He thought they were Oscar and Clay and he ...

Parthenia Ellen Crayne Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Verla Longer

Surnames > Crayne

I forgot to tell you in my previous message, you may contact me direct through my email verla@n-connect.net Thanks

Parthenia Ellen Crane Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Verla Longer

Surnames > Crayne

I am a granddaughter of Thomas Nipper and Parthenia Ellen Crayne. I also was told that Parthenia had some Indian blood but have not been able to find anything to prove it. My father was one of her son...

Re: conrad crayne-benjamin thomas crayne Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by Verla

Surnames > Crayne

I would be very interested in any information on Conrad Crayne family. My grandmother was Parthenian Ellen Crayne and I am trying to find her grandmother's name - who supposedly was full blooded Cher...

COLLIER FAMILY OF KENSETT ARKANSAS Posted on: 04 May 2001, by  medmartin

Surnames > Collier

...ggrandfather IKE I. COLLIER who was married to my ggrandmother PEARCIE WADDY. They had five daughters: BERTHA, VERLA, VICTORIA, AND LOVIE COLLIER. They also had two sons: THEOPHILUS AND BOYDE COLLIER. PLEA...

COLLIER FAMILY OF KENSETT ARKANSAS Posted on: 04 May 2001, by  medmartin

Surnames > Collier

...ggrandfather IKE I. COLLIER who was married to my ggrandmother PEARCIE WADDY. They had five daughters: BERTHA, VERLA, VICTORIA, AND LOVIE COLLIER. They also had two sons: THEOPHILUS AND BOYDE COLLIER. PLEA...

Re: John L. Wilcoxson Posted on: 24 May 2004, by verla wilcoxson

Surnames > Wilcoxson

my grandfather john wilcoxson was married to mary elizabeth fortenberry, he was born aroun 1850 in kentucky, at age 30 my dad louis c wilcoxson was born in dallas arkansas in polk county

Re: WILCOXSON Posted on: 24 May 2004, by verla wilcoxson

Surnames > Wilcoxson

my dad was louis c wilcoxson, his dad was john, and we arent sure of johns dads name, but thought it mt be charlie

Humphreys in Utah Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Verla Humphrey

Surnames > Humphrey

My husbands grandmothers maiden name was Verla Humphrey. Her ancestors had a turpentine plantation in the Okeefenokee area. Her father lived in Utah for a time and then migrated further west to California....

ZACHARIAH COMPTON abt 1803-1855 Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Verla Pinkerton

Surnames > Compton

...Compton is my gggrandfather and Zachariah my ggggrandfather. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Verla Pinkerton

Verla Stuart Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  myra_sager

Surnames > Stuart

Am looking for info on Verla Stuart. She was married to a Sagar and they had a son named John Sagar who was born between 1790-1795. Any help would be appreciated.

Henry,Frances Marion,George Henry (Hilly) Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by  papawith81

Surnames > Hilly

My Mother's maiden name was Verla Glee Hilly.I am looking for any information on my Hilly's.I appreciate all of you. Tim Mitchell papawith8@aol.com ---------------------------------------------George Hen...

obit for Vivian O. Brinson Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Brinson

...enjoyed writing poetry about her life, family and surroundings. She is survived by three daughters, Verla Thompson of Federal Way, Mary Hecock of Ocean Shores and Jean Grant of Grays Harbor; seven grandch...

Re: Any Negron here from Ciales!!!!! Posted on: 20 Dec 2005, by  Francisco Ort...

Surnames > Negron

...línea. Hoy 19 dic 2005, entrevisté a Margara que tiene 88 años y quedé en volver a verla para hablar más al respecto. Mi e-mail es famortegaramos@aol.com. Estoy seguro que nos pode...

Thelma Jane Cameron Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by Scott Cameron

Surnames > Cameron

...Cameron, born August 13, 1942, born in Coos Bay, Oregon. Father is Wallace J. Cameron and mother was Verla Kane Mills. I am one of her two half brothers from her father's second marriage. Please contact wi...

Marriage Certificate Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by  Martha Bruce

Surnames > Richardson

Looking for a marriage certificate for Samuel Churchwell Richardson and Verla Bessie Turman, married March 7, 1931;Would like a lookup in Lowdnes and Monroe Counties in Mississippi. Thanks, Martha R. Bruce...

Marriage Certificate Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  Martha Bruce

Surnames > Richardson

Looking for a marriage certificate for Samuel Churchwell Richardson and Verla Bessie Turman, married on march 7th 1931. He was from Greene Co.Ala. and she was from Lamar Co.Ala.Need this marriage certifica...

realatives Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by lynn Benn

Surnames > Akey

My name is Victor akey my dad was Earl and grand father was george akey my mother was verla deline and grand father was william john henry deline my grand mother was lorna leola maynes her dad was william ...

Re: Christian Boss Posted on: 19 Jun 2002, by Verla Boesch

Surnames > Boss

...Glenwood, MN. Again thank you for the information. I would appreciate keeping in touch with you. Verla

Re: Harriet Yanaway Posted on: 21 Sep 2005, by  VWORMSLEY

Surnames > Yanaway

...the name is TILLMAN/TYLMAN/TILLAMAN. Please eemail if you have any info to share or questions. Thanks, Verla Hibner Wormsley

Thomas Wyatt Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by joan wyatt

Surnames > Wyatt

...Manitoba Canada in the early 1900's. My father, Orval, was born in 1912 and had two sisters: Laura and Verla. Matilda died, Thomas remarried (I don't know who) and abadoned the kids and went to England. Do...

Thomas Wyatt Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by joan wyatt

Surnames > Wyatt

...Manitoba Canada in the early 1900's. My father, Orval, was born in 1912 and had two sisters: Laura and Verla. Matilda died, Thomas remarried (I don't know who) and abadoned the kids and went to England. Do...

collier in arkansas Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  medmartin

Surnames > Collier

HELLO I AM WRITING TO SEE IF THERE WOULD BE BY ANY CHANCE IN YOUR FAMILY VERLA, BERTHA, VICTORIA, LOVEY, ROSA, THEOPHILUS AND BOYDE COLLIER? MY E-MAIL ADDRESS:ARBREINA@HOME.COM THANK-YOU.

Gregory V. Pennington - d. 2004 Posted on: 10 Jul 2004, by  MargaretWood2...

Surnames > Pennington

...father (2)Henry Aulbin Pennington who married Jewell Hall is the son of Wordie Edward Pennington and wife Verla Hodges. (3)Wordie Edward Pennington born 1914 was the son of Henry and Zora (Trivett) Penning...

Re: Jilek/Yilek Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  tmjilek64731

Surnames > Jilek

I think we are related! I am Theresa Jilek - Shackleton daughter of Theodore John Jilek & Verla (Merrill) Jilek, Granddaughter of Wencelas & Marie (Pups) Jilek, who lived in Birchwood Wisconsin. Th...

Deline Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by Victor Akey

Surnames > Deline

My grandfatherwas William John Henery Deline born June 1893 died sept18 1965 My mom was Verla Deline Henry's daughter Grandfather's dad was William John died 1942 born in Bridgewater maried Lenora Norfolk ...

Surnames > Collier

Hello I am writing in hope that your Collier may be related to my Collier. My grandmother VERLA COLLIER married WALTER YOUNG. GRANDMA VERLA had sisters and brothers and they lived in Kensett Arkansas. My e-mail...

Surnames > Collier

Hello I am writing in hope that your Collier may be related to my Collier. My grandmother VERLA COLLIER married WALTER YOUNG. GRANDMA VERLA had sisters and brothers and they lived in Kensett Arkansas. My e-mail...

Surnames > Collier

Surnames > Collier

Re: Oregon Suttons Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by Helen

Surnames > Sutton

The Bible I have come into possession of has the following Suttons listed Ira, Edna, Melvil,Ruby,Verla,John,Lottie and their respective spouses.

Emma C. Neff Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Vicki Franklin

Surnames > Neff

...member of the Banner Nazarene Church. Survivors include two daughters, Beatrice Eppard, Goodman, and Verla Mooth, Chicago, Ill.; two sons, Ned of Neosho, and Joe, of Goodman; three sisters, Ada Johnston, D...

kitts Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by verla barr

Surnames > Kitts

verlie if this is you please e-mail me at

Brewington Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  CINDYBIRKCONL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

...original name of Bruce Chapel Cemetery was Jarrells cemetery, which is probably the one listed. My cousin Verla Savage knows of a George Brewington who was married to an Oma Bailey who lived in the Enfield...

Richardson Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  CINDYBIRKCONL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

My cousin Verla Savage is very interested in the Richardson family, which is interelated to the Baker and other families. They are part of her Draper family. Verla is not online but you can write her at 548 Co....

Johnson, Rice Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  CINDYBIRKCONL...

My cousin Verla Savage thinks your assumption is correct and would love to work with you on the Johnson family, which married into her Welch family. She is stuck on the Johnson line. Verla is not online but you...

Edgar Bunch m. Birdie Tolbert in Claiborn Co., TN Posted on: 30 Jul 2005, by Verla

Surnames > Bunch

Would appreciate any information on Edgar Bunch and Birdie Tolbert, who were married in Claiborn Co., TN around 1920. Thank You.

Avis Ruth (MARKS) BONDHUS (87) Obituary 2002 Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by  jafetcho1963

Surnames > Marks

The Cottonwood County Citizen (Also known as The Citizen) November 13, 2002 Page 7 Windom, Cottonwood Co., MN Avis BONDHUS, 87, of Westbrook died Nov. 9, 2002, at her home in Westbrook. Services wer...

WINTERROWD & related death certificates - Ohio Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  oslush

Surnames > Winterrowd

(Following information from the Ohio death certificates) Thelma Marie Burkett b: 18 Apr 1914 Ohio d: 14 Mar 1988 Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH res: Ft. Recovery, Mercer Co., OH bu...

Joseph Bardsley son of John Bardsley and Margaret Peterson Posted on: 20 May 2001, by Verla Ashford

Surnames > Bardsley

Hello Lucy Kruse Joseph Bardsley Is buried on the family farm in Neola Iowa. His Parents were John Bardsley and Margaret Peterson Thank you

Jones Family 1900 census Miller Co Arkansas Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  johnaja

Surnames > Jones

...Ada E. 1887 AR daughter 1 Ora M 1889 AR daughter 1 Nancy S 1891 AR daughter 1 Charles M 1892 AR son 1 Verla L 1898 AR daughter 1 Mary E 1900 AR daughter 2 Nicholas M 1825 GA head ***(This is my Great Grea...

parents of verla driskill Posted on: 11 Apr 2006, by connie

Surnames > Driskill

verla driskill was my grandmother i have no info on who her parents were any help thankful. she married john henry king.

Family of Sarah Adaline Hembree and John H. Terry Posted on: 02 Nov 2006, by  jdar2015

Surnames > Hembree

Please contact me if you have any information about Sarah Adaline Hembree and her husband, John H. Terry. I need information about their location after 1910, a complete list of their children and inf...

Alfred McGillis married 1896 Ogdensburg Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Jen Hoeltzel

Surnames > McGillis

...Elvina m. CLifford Saunders, Francis, George, Harold, Leo m. Julie, Lillian Beatrice m. James Kincaid, Verla m. Omer Griffin, and Anna lulu m. Henry Norman.

HAZEL C. DILLINGHAM Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  Shelia50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jessamine

...Clifford and Grace May Woods. She is survived by four daughters and their husbands, Rosa and Bill Cox, Verla and Darrin Helton, Nancy and Andy Couch and Jennie and Roe Couch, grandsons, Byron Dillingham, D...

Henry Larter Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by C Baxter

Surnames > Larter

...Pleasant UT; d. 10.28.67, Shoshone ID. She never married. Polio left her deaf and affected her speech Verla H. Larter-b. 2.4.1896, Mt. Pleasant; d. 10.28.67, Shoshone (not sure of this info since it's the...

Walter Herbert Farrens Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by Perry H.Farrens

Surnames > Farrens

...Mary Lou Farrens (b. Abt 1930) sp: Gunis 3. Vesta Farrens sp: Beierle 3. Marguerite Farrens 3. Verla Kaye Farrens 2. Dolly Farrens sp: Tom Fraters 2. Lucille Farrens (b. 1914 d. Aft 1920) sp:Ernes...

william henry morris married julina ellen jones, had kids wallace,roy,woodrow,lauren,willie,hazel Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by becky

Surnames > Morris

...kanawha co.,etc. 20 mile, gauly bridge, cedar grove bentree. kids names are doris, dolly, milldred, verla, glenna, janet, rhonda, delmas, dallas, donald, dennis, wallace, lloyd,james, karl. wallace richmon...

WEBB & WRIGHT Posted on: 24 May 1999, by Verla Pinkerton

Surnames > Webb

I don't think there is any connection between our Webb's and Wright's. My Webb's were in Augusta Co. VA and then Mary Jane (Webb) Miller moved from there to Clark Co. MO. My Wright's were in NC, then ...

per page