Search the Boards

Search Results for "VERDUZCO" - 289 Messages

per page

Re: Zertuche-Reynaldo & Zulema Posted on: 20 Dec 2004, by Jose Humberto Suarez Villarreal

Surnames > Zertuche

...Porfirio Zertuche Aguirre and María Rosa García Rodríguez) married María Rodríguez Verduzco (daughter of Jesús María Rodríguez and Asunción Verduzco). José Benjam...

Re: Zertuche-Reynaldo & Zulema Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by  Zertuchegeneo...

Surnames > Zertuche

...coahuila, Mexico or 14 Jan 1899, same sity, to same parents: Benjamin Zertuche Garcia and Maria Rodriguez Verduzco. If this is the name, then you are lucky because then you know that Ben's mom was a Garcia a...

Obit. Ann M. (Smith) Gracida Posted on: 02 Mar 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Gracida

...her youth in Lemon Grove with her parents Joe (RIP) and Judy Beltran Smith, her two sisters Gloria (Verduzco), Mercy (Robles) and her brother Jose Smith. She graduated from Helix High School in 1963, the same...

Verduzco surname Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Debbie Verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

...VERDUSCO, I am curious about the origin of our name. It doesn't appear to be Spanish. Our branch of the Verduzco tree is primarily from Jalisco (Guadalahara).

Last Name Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Maria Verduzco-Nino

Surnames > Verduzco

...always beeb curious about our last name. In high school I did research on it and the I ended up tracing Verduzco to Venice, Italy. Although, my father is from Michoagan, Mexico, I honestly think there is ital...

Verduzco Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  OVerduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

Looking for familly and ancestors; i thing owr last name isnt common, and there are several first names matching with my familly into Mexico

Verduzco's Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by  OVerduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

Maria: Now Im sure we have family ties. I havent time for to build my family tree, but my father's family was from Michoacan, my father from Zamora, and his brothers and sisters (all dead now) was fro...

Verduzco Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  verduzco94

Surnames > Verduzco

My husband was J. Jesus Verduzco Madrigal. He was born in Piguamo, Jalisco, Mexico. His mother was Ma. Candalaria Madrigal Alcaraz. His grandparents were Ventura and Guadalupe Verduzco. The family has lived in Guadal...

Obit. GONZALES, LILLY (2 submissions) Posted on: 27 Feb 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Gonzales

...April 23, 1924, passed away February 23, 2004. She is survived by her daughter Sonia Rivera, son Mario Verduzco Sr., grandchildren Mario Jr., Isabel, Angelica, Rudy, Louie, Irene, Lilly and Tony, great-grandc...

Verduzco Surname Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by Elda Verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

Joseluis I read that your family is from Michoacan. We now live in California, but have a large family in Michoacan Mexico. It's interesting to know that more Verduzco's exists other than my famil...

los verduzco Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by jose luis verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

...with you debbie, given that our name is very uncommon, but I have been to Italy and couldn't find any verduzco in the phone books. However been to Spain as well and didn't find any either. Maybe none of the v...

Verduzco Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Alfonso Verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

...first 1800´s and that´s all i know but i want to know more and if this is true. Saludos A.Verduzco

"los verduzco" Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by jose luis verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

It is very interesting fot me finding out that there are other verduzco families out ther, I am interested in finding out more about us verduzcos, by the way Maria verduzco-nino, I am from michoacan as well &...

"los verduzco" Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by jose luis verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

It is very interesting fot me finding out that there are other verduzco families out ther, I am interested in finding out more about us verduzcos, by the way Maria verduzco-nino, I am from michoacan as well &...

The Verduzco's Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by elda ramirez

Surnames > Verduzco

...few families live, most of them being Verduzco's. It's so funny to actually meet someone with the Verduzco last name.

verduzcos from Italy? Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Jose Luis Verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

..."Verducci".I was in Italy not to long ago and it sounds the closest to me so far. Jose Luis Verduzco

verduzcos Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Jose Luis Verduzco

Surnames > Verduzco

...seventies early eighties, if you'd like to e-mail me some time my adress is verduzcj@aol.com or jose.verduzco@mts.com, I do check my e-mail every day. Hasta luego, Jose Luis Verduzco

Verduzco from Mitchoacan Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Ronald Acuna

Surnames > Verduzco

...looking for information about the Verduzco's from Churintzio Michoacan. My Great grandfather was Marcos Verduzco who married Marina Muniz around before 1888. THey had three children Marcos, Francisco and Augu...

Marina Muniz Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Ronald Acuna

Surnames > Muniz

Looking for ancestors of Marina Muniz of Churintzio Michoacan Mexico. She Married Marcos Verduzco. She had three children, Francisco, Marcos and Augstina, my grandmother who was born in 1888 and came to Calif...

Verduzco from Mitchoacan Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  lsermn

Surnames > Verduzco

Say your posting about your research on the name coming from Italy. Can you tell me about that info. Also, since my family is from Mitchoacan, who are your relatives. Thanks Ron

Verduzcos from Italy Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  lsermn

Surnames > Verduzco

My cousin Aurora Verduzco believes from oral family history that the family name was Verducci and was from Italy. I have no proof, but that is what she told me.

Verudzco Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Maria Verduzco Nino

Surnames > Verduzco

I did a research on my last name in High School and my conclusion is that Verduzco is Italian. Maria

Verduzcos Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Elda and Ronald

Surnames > Verduzco

...have the coldest beer in the state of Michoacan back in the mid seventies. Respectfully, Jose Luis Verduzco

Verducci-Verduzco Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  lsermn

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...my family who emigrated from Italy to Mexico in the 1800's. THey changed their name from Verducci to Verduzco. I don't wknow what part of Italy they came from. My great grandfather was Marcos Verduzco (Verducci) and ...

LOZANO-GUERRERO, Loretta Patricia Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Sharon Suckow

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...Raymond Guerrero of La Puente; her parents, Reymundo and Adelina Lozano of Pomona; a sister, Dorothy Verduzco of Chino Hills; four brothers, Reymundo V. Lozano III of Chino, and Lorenzo, Jimmy and Anthony Loz...

Re: Villavicencio / Baja California, Mexico Posted on: 01 Jan 2007, by  ROGELIO PADIL...

Surnames > Villavicencio

...MATERNO)DE EUFRASIO, DE MARIA (JOSEFA) Y DE GUADALUPE Y CELEMENTE ) CASADO CON BETHZABE VILLAVIENCIO VERDUZCO, PERO NO ESTA EN LA LISTA), TODOS ELLOS CASADOS CON SUS TIOS VILLAVIENCIOS, ADEMAS DE OTROS DOS AG...

Obit. Walter V. Hostetler Posted on: 13 Apr 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Hostetler

...Rohr Industries. Survivors include his wife, Esther; daughters, Shirley Kirsten of La Mesa, Sandra Verduzco of Jamul and Sharron Watring of Las Vegas; eight grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren. Memori...

Re: Yo soy VERDUZCO! Posted on: 30 Apr 2007, by  jaimero17

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

hola, mis parientes son de palos marias, mi abuela es Celia Verduzco Mejia. cual es tu correo. el mio es jaimero17@hotmail.com

Re: Mrs. Vicenta SAPHIER COUTO RODRIGUEZ (1868-1935) Posted on: 04 May 2007, by  dakota2dallas

Surnames > Couto

Listed below is the information I have. Is there a connection to your COUTO family? Thanks, Mitch Descendants of Vicenta "Tita" Saphier Generation No. 1 1. VICENTA "TITA"2 S...

Larry Grabbitt Posted on: 13 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Maxine Sandmann of Lindsay, TX., and in-laws, Jeff and Belinda Sandmann of New Braunfels, Gina and Doug Verduzco of Austin and Julie and Marty Hyatt of Arlington and several nieces and nephews. Funeral servi...

Re: Jose Maria Siller from Nueva Rosita, Coahuila Posted on: 09 Jun 2007, by  kandsfarms

Surnames > Verduzco

Hello! My husband's grandmother was named Justa Rodriguez. Justa grew up in Eagle Pass, TX, married a man named Guadalupe DeLaRosa, and they lived in Texas. Justa bore 7 children: Basila, Isidro, Luis...

Re: conocer a los Verduzco del mundo Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  jmvv74

Surnames > Verduzco

hola mi nombre es Jose Maria Verduzco, soy de España, mi familia siempre ha sido española, hasta que sabemos, 5 generaciones atras, no sabemos mas por que se quemo el archivo parroquial del pueblo d...

Re: VERDUSCO-ZAMORA Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  jmvv74

Surnames > Verduzco

in one momemt, a funcionary changes de word, is easy

Trujillo/Piña Family - Zamora-Morelia-DF Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  alexandracoco

Surnames > Trujillo

...No tuvieron hijos. ............ + Maria Igartua Padilla (Zamora, Michocan) (Padres Ocataviano Igartua Verduzco y Josefa Padilla Martinez) ........ 7 Jose Maria Trujillo Piña 17.Marzo.1868 (Zamora, Micho...

Re: Verduzco Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  jmvv74

Surnames > Verduzco

Hola, yo escribo desde españa,somos verduzco y españoles, pero no tenemos muchos datos, nuestro conocimientos llegan a 4 generaciones, en la guerra civil se quemaron los papeles de la iglesia del pu...

Trujillo/Piña Family - Zamora-Morelia-DF Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  alexandracoco

Surnames > Trujillo

...No tuvieron hijos. ............ + Maria Igartua Padilla (Zamora, Michocan) (Padres Ocataviano Igartua Verduzco y Josefa Padilla Martinez) ........ 7 Jose Maria Trujillo Piña 17.Marzo.1868 (Zamora, Micho...

Re: ancestors Posted on: 27 Mar 2008, by  jenreyes62603

Surnames > Verduzco

Hi my name is Jennifer Verduzco, my fathers name was Martel Verduzco Abundis, he lived in Colima, Mexico. My Grandmothers name was Elena Verduzco my grandfather was the governor of Colima, He was murdered back in 1970.... I ...

Re: conocer a los Verduzco del mundo Posted on: 21 Apr 2008, by  lysvrdzc

Surnames > Verduzco

yo soy de morelia, mi padre es jorge, y su padre fue jorge verduzco. Yo vivo en nuevo mexico.

Re: conocer a los Verduzco del mundo Posted on: 20 Mar 2008, by  mariamarrufo1

Surnames > Verduzco

Hola Javier. Mi nombre es lupita Verduzco, originaria de ocotlan jalisco mi abuelo tambien es originario de michoacan mexioco (ixtlan de los hervores), yo tambien ando en busqueda de nuestro arbol genealogic...

Re: conocer a los Verduzco del mundo Posted on: 17 Feb 2008, by  hipolitoverdu...

Surnames > Verduzco

Hola Mi nombre es Hipólito Antonio Verduzco, soy originario de Zacapu Michoacan México, Aqui en este lugar existimos gran cantidad de Verduzcos, y muchos que han dejado de existir. En lo personal m...

Re: conocer a los Verduzco del mundo Posted on: 14 Jul 2008, by  robertovc2000

Surnames > Verduzco

Hola Javier: Yo tambien soy Verduzco de Zamora Michoacan, tengo un tio que creo una pagina web para tratar de recopilar toda la informacion genealogica de nuestro apellido, su pagina es: http://groups.msn.c...

Verduzco, Dr. Rafael, MD Posted on: 29 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Verduzco, Dr. Rafael DR. RAFAEL VERDUZCO, MD, age 62, passed away Thursday, September, 25, 2008 in Sugar Land, Texas. Rafael was born and raised in Monterrey, Mexico. He was able to touch many peoples' lives, wo...

Re: Verduzco from Mitchoacan Posted on: 20 Sep 2008, by  shrmvr

Surnames > Verduzco

Hi Ron, We are related. My Great Grandparents are Marcos and Marina Verduzco from Churintzio Michoacan. Their son Francisco was my Grandfather(Papa Pancho), he lived to be 101. He married Soledad Arroyo and ...

Re: yo soy un verduzco de colima Posted on: 09 Sep 2008, by  Catalina Sori...

Surnames > Verduzco

My mama tambien nacio en Buen Pais; el abuelo de ella (Felipe Siordia) y tu abuela Mauricia Isordia eran hermanos. No se como fue que cambio el apellido de Isordia a Siordia.

Re: Enrique Guadalupe Verduzco Posted on: 20 Jul 2008, by  kepperson196

Surnames > Verduzco

I have still been unable to find Enrique Guadalupe Verduzco, so any assistance/thoughts would be very helpful. A few facts/rumors are: Born in Mexico Half Italian - believed Father was Italian Served in US A...

Re: Verduzco ...all Verduzco's Posted on: 14 Jul 2008, by  robertovc2000

Surnames > Verduzco

Sorry, I forgot to add the Verduzco's webpage link, here it is: http://groups.msn.com/Verduzco

Re: Verduzco ...all Verduzco's Posted on: 14 Jul 2008, by  robertovc2000

Surnames > Verduzco

Hi Tony, I'm Roberto Verduzco from Zamora Michoacan, Mexico, actually I'm living in El Paso, TX. The information that I have (from my old uncles) is that 2 brothers or cousins with the "Verduzco" last name,...

Buentello, Tomasa V. Posted on: 26 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...20, 2008. She was preceded in death by her husband of 49 years, John P. Buentello, Sr. and son, Rene Verduzco. Tomasa was a member of Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, a Guadalupana, and a member of the ...

Re: Verduzco Posted on: 07 Jun 2008, by  travii77

Surnames > Verduzco

HOLA MI NOMBRE ES VIOLETA VERDUZCO ,MI FAMILIA ES D ZAMORA MICHUACAN AQUI TENGO UN PAGE DONDE HAY ALGO D INFORMACION ESPERO Q LE AYUDE A ALGUIEN http://mx.msnusers.com/Verduzco/shoebox.msnw ...MI E-MAIL TRAVII77@YA...

Re: Verduzcos from Italy Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  daniel7911

Surnames > Verduzco

i once read that it was Verduzzo. The family crest is two wolves and they used to make green wine. The site was in Spanish and i havent found it but that one time i read it.

per page