Search the Boards

Search Results for "VENITA" - 1,211 Messages

per page

Re: STRINGFELLOWS Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by Venita Stringfellow Halbrooks

Surnames > Stringfellow

I am not the one that put in the post but I would like to communicate with you about the Stringfellows in your area. I have been looking into my family for about 4 years and have gotten as far as 1815...

Re: Robert Stringfellow Posted on: 31 May 2001, by  patriciafreem...

Surnames > Stringfellow

Venita: Hi-I am Patricia Ruth (Stringfellow) Freeman, living in Casa Grande, AZ. I am the daughter of Woodrow Stringfellow, son of James David Stringfellow, son of James C. Stringfellow, son of Mastin W. St...

John McDaniel Stringfellow Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  hugh31768

Surnames > Stringfellow

Hi Venita, Thanks for the information. I just try to keep all of these Stringfellows sorted out in my data base. It's not easy! At present I have about 1,000 Stringfellows, all born before 1910. I do have...

Re: Levi Willis Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by Dianna Willis

Surnames > Willis

...license. On the 1930 census I think they will be in Weatherford, TX, but I'm not sure. They were in Venita, Ok in 1915, Ft Gibson in 1919, in 1920 Harrison is on the Ballard Township census living with hi...

Re: S. F. Stringfellow or W. A. Stringfellow Posted on: 01 May 2002, by Venita Stringfellow Halbrooks

Surnames > Stringfellow

You might try

Lillie May Stringfellow-William Harrison Lawyer Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by Jill Petrou

Surnames > Stringfellow

Hi again Venita, I forgot the most important question. Are we related and how. This is great to discover family. Jill [Lawyer ] Petrou email JM4047@AOL.COM

Thomas King Stanley Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  kit23

Surnames > King King is a family name from somewhere. He is Cherokee and maybe Chickasaw.I think he was born in Venita OK. His dad is John Stanley and he was married to Elice Colbert. Any info. appreciated. Thanks

Re: Native American Boles Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by Juliet Duncan

Surnames > Boles Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation, IT, August 1896. Before the Honorable The Dawes Commission sitting at Venita, IT in the hearing for Indian citizenship in the Cases of: Levi C. Boles, J. Robert Boles, Minerv...

colliers-venita ok.-late 1800s Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  xxFAMILYTREEN...

Surnames > Collier

I'm looking for Tom and Samuel Collier who lived in Venita ok. around 1889. They are believed to be brothers of Martha Jane Collier D/O Gale Collier. I Believe the family might be from Andrew co.Mo., where ...

williaM J PARRY Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  RPARRY1346

Surnames > Parry

William J. PARRY Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by Venita

Surnames > Parry, I have some information to share on his mother's line, but nothing on his father, Tho mas PARRY. Venita

THOMAS PARRYWILLIAM J PARRY Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by  RPARRY1346

Surnames > Parry

Parry immigration Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by Venita Roylance

Surnames > Parry

Joyce, my e-mail is

Parry immigration Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by Venita Roylance

Surnames > Parry

...have any information that I can add to this, I would appreciate your sending me an e-mail. Thank you, Venita

Venita Marie Fitzgerald Posted on: 01 Mar 2005, by  Torlain

Surnames > Fitzgerald

I am looking for info on my grandparents, Venita Marie Fitzgerald was my grandmother and my grandfather was Cecil John Hendrickson. Any help would be helpful. Email is (btw this is my ...

John West (Texas) Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Kim

Surnames > West

Hi Venita do you have a Gabrielle Samantha West?

John West (Texas) Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by Venita Henson

Surnames > West

Searching for information on John West in Taxas. Married Tabitha Arkansas Rader. He died in Valesco Tx.1891 possibly in Feb. Had at least one son John Thomas West aka Jack Please E-mail any informatio...

Willis/ Scott Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by Venita

Surnames > Willis

I am seeking information on Ann Willis' parents. Ann was b. 1812 TN, M. 04/26/1833, Maury, TN d. 1879, Yell, AR. Her spouse was William Scott (III) b. 1812 VA d. 1857 Maury, TN. Children: Lucille, Mar...

Re: Any Von Tungelns out there? Posted on: 27 Feb 2004, by  melissavontun...

Surnames > Von Tungeln

...MN. I'm originally from San Bernardino, CA as is my father, Allen George von Tungeln, and his mother, Venita von Tungeln (Maiden Name Addams). Unlike my brother and most of my family, I am only 5'8" ...

Viola Stringfellow Chewning Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by Bonnie

Surnames > Stringfellow

Venita - Viola Chewning is also my great grandmother. She married John Thomas Chewning and their oldest daughter, Eva Chewning Irvan is my grandmother. I have lots of info. Please contact me at reynoldsbs@s...

Re: Mason Fitzgerald Posted on: 10 Dec 2003, by Tom Hendrickson

Surnames > Fitzgerald

...Fitzgerald was my g grandfather and his son James Oliver Fitzgerald was my grandfather. His daughter Venita Marie Fitzgerald was my mother. They moved to Hebron, Ne. after losing their farm during the depre...

Robert Stringfellow Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by Venita

Surnames > Stringfellow

My ggggrandfather was born about 1818 in South Carolina and married Sarah Shipp. One of their children was William A. Stringfellow and one of his wives had Viola Stringfellow, who is my great-grandmot...

Surnames > Stringfellow

VENITA STRINGFELLOW HALBROOKS, SORRY, MY REPLY GOT ON THE WRONG MESSAGE!!i apprecaite very much your help!!however i did not find her name on the list you recomended!! we were told that she had a sister sar...

Re: Boles and close ties to the Cherokee Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by  CharlesRoyall

Surnames > Boles

Marriage of William Boles to Rebecca Cadenhead is recorded in Early County GA. Marriages, first book of marriage licenses, book A, 1820-1833. #9 William Boles to Rebecca Cadenhead 1823. No day or mon...

Re: Boles and close ties to the Cherokee Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by  CharlesRoyall

Surnames > Boles

Marriage of William Boles to Rebecca Cadenhead is recorded in Early County GA. Marriages, first book of marriage licenses, book A, 1820-1833. #9 William Boles to Rebecca Cadenhead 1823. No day or mon...

Re: WILLEY STRINGFELLOW-ARKANSAS Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by Venita

Surnames > Stringfellow

Hi, Yes we have severel names of Stringfellow as I am a decendent of Robert Stringfellow, who was my ggggrandfather, and John McDaniel was my gg grandfather, William was my g grandfather and George ...

Re: Hathcoat Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by John Dye

Surnames > Hathcoat

...Fannie. I am her ggrandson, my ggrandmother was her daughter Girtha (Girtie), my grandmother was Mildred Venita Dye, maiden name of hathcoat. Girtha and Theodore Austin Craig were never married.

Re: Martin Stringfellow TN>IL Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by VENITA STRINGFELLOW HALBROOKS

Surnames > Stringfellow

THERE IS A MASTIN W. STRINGFELLOW BORN 8/18/1803 IN THE FILES IN THIS http:// I hope this helps.

Robinson's "Cherokee" from KY Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Michele

Surnames > Robinson

...Here are the names I have so far. Oliver Perry Robinson b. 9/30/1870 Girard, Crawford, Kansas d. 5/1941 Venita,OK. Harvey Chusionbery Robinson b. 12/19/1872 same as above m. Neetie Craig d. 2/2/1942 Santa ...

Re: George Washington Stringfellow Posted on: 07 Oct 2002, by carma

Surnames > Stringfellow

Thanks for getting back to Wayne, Venita. I just checked my email. Sorry Wayne for not getting to it sooner. Venita has tons of info so you're in good hands. If you need anything else let me know.

Re: George Washington Stringfellow Posted on: 04 Oct 2002, by Venita Stringfellow Halbrooks

Surnames > Stringfellow

...where the Moors are buried, I don't know If I can give you directions but I will try if you contact me. Venita

STUART _ TEXAS Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by Jane Dalby

Surnames > Stuart

...1873 James William STUART 1874 (m. Annie Sewell) Lula Ann STUART 1876 (m. Joseph Frank HUFFMAN) Lena Venita STUART 1878 (m. Home Sparkman) John Thomas STUART 1880 (m. Edie Woodriff) Robert Arthur STUART 188...

Venita Sockwell Hunt County Texas Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  VenitaSockwel...

Surnames > Sockwell

you can email me at

Re: I am a Sockwell Posted on: 09 May 2004, by Alecia Crise

Surnames > Sockwell

Hi Venita Kay I was born Alecia Kay Sockwell to Douglas Ray Sockwell of East Texas. When I was apx 4 yrs old a tragedy strucked my family and I have been seperated from my father and his family ever since...

Re: I am a Sockwell Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  VenitaSockwel...

Surnames > Sockwell

I am a Sockwell, too! What started me on my search for the Sockwell heritage is I stopped to help a man on the side of the road yesterday and after calling his wife and making sure he had someone on t...

Truman, Richard, Robert or Venita Lenox Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Becky

Surnames > Lenox

anyone out there related to Truman Lenox who married Bessie Sims, there children Robert and Richard (twins) and daughter Venita

Francis Marion SELBY m1. Ella DOBSON Posted on: 03 Dec 2004, by  MarilynRoth58

Surnames > Selby

Don L. sent me additional information on the family of Francis M. & Ella's son Lloyd William SELBY (14 May 1893, SD - 27 Nov. 1957), who m1. 19 Aug. 1916, Gladys Athlyn DeBUHR (24 Oct. 1899, Unio...

Margaret FINLEY, wife of John W McINTYRE/McINTIRE Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  J_Ocho

Surnames > Finley

... --m the last three were found in the Delta County, TX 1920 Census abstract. There is a Refus and a Venita Elizabeth Mc Intire found in there too. If any of this looks familiar ---PLEASE advise.

Looking for children of Mervin B. Vaught known as Big Skip born July 4 1935-1938 Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Venita Jean Vaught

Surnames > Vaught

I am trying to find any brothers or sisters whom I have never met. I know I have a brother name Skipper, and a sister name Marie. Please contact me if you have any information.

George Leonard McCoy Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > McCoy

I am looking for relatives of George Leonard McCoy who was born in Illinois who had a sister named venita. His father was James McCoy married to Jane Lasseter. (some Piute indian blood) Family bible shows n...

James McCoy Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Cindy Hauri

Surnames > McCoy

...grandfather was James McCoy, married to to Jane Lasseter. They had two sons George & Luther. Two girls Venita and ? Does anyone have anything else on the above. I am especially looking for ancestors ...

Burgess Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by venita colley

Surnames > Burgess

Can you give me some dates on Richard and Ada? and who was Richards father?. there is several Richards in the book...tks Venita

Emma Theresa Walker Obituary Posted on: 14 Dec 2003, by  WarrenBA69

Surnames > Walker

...Derrick, all of Hartford and Owen D. Walker of Windsor. She is also survived by three devoted daughters, Venita Talley of Virginia, Belinda (Roosevelt) Foster of Hartford and Elisa Walker of East Hartford. ...

Re: Schillaci relatives - WANTED Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by  jimxp

Surnames > Schillaci

...Ferrigno was born 3 March 1905 and married into the Schillaci family. Her mother's maiden name was Venita. She died 23 Feb 1996 in San Mateo County, California. Three children are listed in the Califor...

Children of James and Ruby Hobbs Posted on: 26 Sep 2002, by  CatherineHebr...

Surnames > Hobbs

Tonqua Leoda, Tonia Lynn, James, Carl, Venita, Johny,Joseph,Charlotte, Virginia,Gary,Bill,Opal,Butch,David,Harold, Jerome, and Albert. These are the children of my grandparents. Some have different last n...

Lassetters Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  @@MZHSTEACH@A...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Troup

I am seeking information on Johnathon H. (AKA J.H./ Jack) Lassetter, born 1844 in Georgia. He died in 1904 in LaGrange, and is buried in Hillview Cemetery there. He is listed in Troup County 1900 Cens...

george McCoy Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by melissa

Surnames > McCoy

...Leonard McCoy and his father was James. His mother's name was jane lassater(?) He also had two sisters, Venita Martha and a brother. Raised in Eldorado, IL. Doesn't sound like a match. happy searching.

BRANNAN Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by VENITA

Surnames > Brannan

Re: GUINN'S ( AA ) Ark. Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by  Pigsmont

Surnames > Guinn

...Co., OK and there are two Guinn's buried near her but we didn't know them. The wife is named, I think, Venita, and didn't have a death date so she may still be living or they just didn't have the date ente...

James McCoy Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by Cindy

Surnames > McCoy

Thank you for responding. Venita and Martha were my grandfathers sisters. My grandfather name was George McCoy and he also had a brother Luther. I am new at this so I hope you get it. Does it appear on the ...

per page