Search the Boards

Search Results for "VENANCIA" - 76 Messages

per page

Re: Betancourt of Puerto Rico Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by Juanita

Surnames > Betancourt

...Montanez Their Children (Betancourt Montanez)- Enrique, Juana Bautista, Rafael, Raymundo, Antonio, Venancia, Fernando and **Juana** **Juana** - this child was married to Manuel Mogica De la Cruz and they ha...

Re: Larriu/Larriuz Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by Manuel

Surnames > Larriu

...Ramon married Balbina Garcia of the Barrio La Esperanza (Arecibo) they have three children Eulalio, Venancia and Mercedes. Of these Eulalio (the oldest passed away in recent months), Venancia and Mercedes are still a...

Damasa Cintron Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  astone3988

Surnames > Cintron

...on the family of my gg-gma. Her name was Damasa Cintron born Dec 11 1879 to Jose Dolores Cintron and Venancia Rivera in Guyama, Puerto Rico. She had two sisters named Evanglia, b1877, and Isabel, 1885. Dama...

RIVERA FROM PONCE, PR Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by JOEPR

Surnames > Rivera

...will update this soon .we know that felipe owned land in ponce and his parents were gregorio rivera and venancia figuroa .hemenegilda coto's mother was juliana coto.i believe most of these people were from po...

Re: Dones families in Puerto Rico and US Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by  Y_Lamboy

Surnames > Dones

Hi I'm Dones . My Grandfather was Ramon Dones born in San Lorenzo and married with my grandma Venancia Gonzalez from San Lorenzo too. my grandpa died in NJ and my grandma a year ago in PR Anyone of uds have ...

Serrato/Cerrato/Trevino Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by  @@Chula5141@a...

Surnames > Serrato

...name was Herlinda Serrato born abt.1865 in Miquihuana, Tamaulipas. Her parents were Domingo Serrato and Venancia Alcola. She married Juan Trevino in 1880 in Victoria, Tamaulipas. He was from Matamoros. His p...

Re: looking for any texeira history of where the last name came from? Posted on: 24 Dec 2006, by  roblesalba

Surnames > Texeira

...House: Head Father's Birth Place: Puerto Rico Mother's Birth Place: Puerto Rico Spouses's Name: Venancia Home in 1910: Anon, Ponce, Puerto Rico Marital Status: Married Race: White Gender: Male Ne...

Re: Marrero Rivera From PR Posted on: 07 Jan 2007, by  Jose_Guindin

Surnames > Marrero

...were Juan Marrero Marrero (or Reveron) and Juana Marrero Deura. I know that Juana's parents were Venancia Deura Estevez and Luis Marrero Alayon. Luis' parent's were Miguel Marrero ? and Rosalia Alayon ? ....

Vicens family tree Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  pedrera

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...people born in Cuba= Coralia Vicens, Jose Evaristo Garcia, Maria Bruguera(Cienfuegos), Angel Vicens, Venancia Vicens, Herminilla Bonilla (Manatanzas), Manuel cepero, Rita Rivero, Serapio Cepero and Fransisca ...

Alvarez Garcia - Dorado, Puerto Rico Posted on: 12 Mar 2007, by  obitsindex

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

Alicea, VenanciaVenancia Alicea, a 40-year resident of Newburgh, died March 9, 2007 in St. Petersburg, Fla., while on vacation. She was 93. She was born June 1, 1913 in Dorado, Puerto Rico to the late Thomas and And...

Olivas Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Venancia Herrick

Surnames > Olivas

My Grandfathers name is Teofilo and his wife was Carmen Lopez Olivas. They have a Daughter in Monterey Tx. named Julia, I understand she has 23 children. Have no contact would like to make contact can...

Re: Marrero Rivera From PR Posted on: 28 Oct 2007, by  roblesalba

Surnames > Marrero

Hi, My family comes from Juana Diaz, Bo. Real Anon, Coto Lauel,Ponce, PR. Name: Emiliano MARRERO BERNAL G-Father Given Name: Emiliano Surname: Marrero Bernal Sex: M Birth: 2 Oct 1887 in Coll...

Re: New Forum "MARRERO" Posted on: 28 Oct 2007, by  roblesalba

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

I come from the Marrero's from Juana Diaz, Bo. Real Anon, Coto Laurel, Ponce,PR Name: Emiliano MARRERO BERNAL Given Name: Emiliano Surname: Marrero Bernal Sex: M Birth: 2 Oct 1887 in Collores Jua...

Re: Marrero Posted on: 22 Mar 2008, by  roblesalba

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

My family comes from Juana Diaz, Bo. Real Anon, Coto Laurel,Ponce,PR Name: Emiliano MARRERO BERNAL Given Name: Emiliano Surname: Marrero Bernal Sex: M Birth: 2 Oct 1887 in Collores Juana Diaz,PR ...

Re: Fla. Leonardy/Leonardi Posted on: 03 Jan 2008, by  MaxxxryRxxeyn...

Surnames > Leonardi

Hi, my grandmother's name was Susan (Sudie) Venancia Leonardi, she married Steven William Bradley. They lived in Hernando Co and Pasco Co. Fl. I have a hand written listing of their children and their paren...

Re: Isabel Dewees in St Augustine, Florida Posted on: 26 Apr 2008, by  anitadormer

Surnames > Dewees

854 I hope this helps you as there are sev. Antonia's in my family line. Let me know. Read through this and see if this fits with your info. He was appointed keeper of the St. Augustine Lighthouse o...

Re: WALTER CATALINO MAGNO Posted on: 05 Oct 2008, by  NanetteTronco...

Surnames > Magno

...Valentina Lacdoo Magno. Some of her relatives (Lacdoo) are living in Guam. My grandmother's siblings are Venancia, Jose, Placido, Consolacion, Fermin, Francisco, Luis and Rosita. I am going back tothe Philipp...

Re: Pincini family in Moghegno or surrounds Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  dianasearch

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > Cantons > Ticino

venancia pincini married edward bewsher in 1908 in kalgoorlie western australia. venanzia's "half sister" was dina leoni. i beleive the sisters families came from moghegno or there abouts. would ...

Re: Pincini family in Moghegno or surrounds Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  dianasearch

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > Cantons > Ticino

venancia puncini married edward bewsher in 1908 in kalgoorlie western australia. venanzia's "half sister" was dina leoni. i beleive the sisters families came from moghegno or there abouts. would ...

Venancia "Nancy" Mata Posted on: 04 Aug 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Venancia "Nancy" Mata Venancia "Nancy" Mata was born April 1, 1925 in Cameron, Texas, to Quirino and Petra Rodriquez Moreno. Nancy Moreno married Manuel Mata on May 21, 1945 in Ballinger, Texas. ...

Re: genealogy Posted on: 23 Jul 2009, by  sbkfig

Surnames > Kotulak

...was Method Kotulak. He had brothers Cyril, John, Thomas, and Joseph and sisters Mary, Teresa, Cletus, Venancia, and Anna. Steve Kotulak sbkfig@aol.com

Arbol Genealogico DEl Primer Escobedo Fundador de Monte Escobedo Posted on: 20 Jun 2009, by  salvadorcabra...

Surnames > Escobedo

Este arbol Genealogico el documento en si impreso serian como 150 o mas paginas, subire lo que este foro permita. este documneto es parte mio y de otras personas que lo mas seguro no quiern que este...

Re: Surnames for Child Born Out of Wedlock 1800s Los Angeles Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  doreenvillapa...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Spanish in California

...madrina la Snr[? abbreviation for senorita] Josefa Dominguez, soltera hija del Sr Mariano, y la Sra Venancia Sotelo", Translation: her godmother miss Josefa Dominguez, single daughter of Mr Mariano, an...

Josefa Felicana Dominguez Pueblo de Los Angeles Posted on: 30 Dec 2009, by  RWaldau

Surnames > Dominguez

...Josefa Felicana Dominguez? Josefa was b. 28 Feb 1810, is the daughter of Mariano Dominguez and Maria Venancia (Benancia) Sotelo. In the book “Spanish-Mexican Families of Early California 1769-1850” Vol. II ...

Re: Surnames for Child Born Out of Wedlock 1800s Los Angeles Posted on: 31 Dec 2009, by  RWaldau

...Dominguez? Josefa F. Dominguez was b. 28 Feb 1810, she is the daughter of Mariano Dominguez and Maria Venancia (Benancia) Sotelo. In “Spanish-Mexican Families of Early California 1769-1850” Vol. II by Mari...

Re: Surnames for Child Born Out of Wedlock 1800s Los Angeles Posted on: 01 Jan 2010, by  doreenvillapa...

...children. LA BATS_#207 11 Apr 1830 Ma. Josefa Dominguez, single, daughter of Mariano and Benancia [Venancia]Sotelo had a child with Ireño Perez her name was MARIA CASILDA PEREZ. There may be more, I ...

Re: Remigio Alcantara Tolentino Posted on: 22 Aug 2009, by  rosalietolent...

Surnames > Tolentino

...The decendants of VENANCIO ANGCO ITCHON (2nd child of Anacleto Itchon and Leocadia Angco) who married Venancia Claudio, sister of Hilario Claudio and migrated to Badoc, Ilocos Norte. Their marriage produce th...

VENANCIA Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by SUE BERG

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Mendocino

...My grandmother(JULIA OLIVIERI) spent her whole life wondering what ever happened to her older sister VENANCIA OLIVIERI who went to CALIFORNIA before 1920 to work for a family. Venancia didn't know how to write so she...

Montanez, Sinforoso (b. 1875, Puerto Rico) Posted on: 24 Apr 2010, by  montaniz

Surnames > Montanez

...the documentation I have, he is the foster-son (hijo de crianza) of Sinforoso Montanez (y Rosario) and Venancia Oquendo (de Montanez). The 1920 census lists the household as residing in San Juan. In his late ...

Cruz Oslan - Camuy, PR Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by José Rivera Nieves

...Oslan and Jose R. Cruz Oslan. Isabel Cajigas Prieto was the daughter of Candido Cajigas Rosario and Venancia Prieto Rodriguez. Francisco and Isabel had the following children; Felipe, Francisco b. 1911, Manue...

Angel Gomisindo R. Obit Posted on: 19 Oct 2010, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Gomisindo R. Angel ( Mino ), 79, went home to be with the Lord on October 11, 2010. Born to Gonzalo and Venancia Angel. He leaves his wife of 62 years, Castula Angel, his sons; Gomisindo Jr., Frank, Edward (L...

Montanez y Rosario, Sinforoso San Juan (1875-) Posted on: 22 Feb 2011, by  montaniz

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

...No. 9 Montanez y Rosario, Sinforoso Head 45 Male Mulatto Married Dock Laborer Oquendo de Montanez, Venancia Wife 28 Female Mulatto 28 Married Montanez, Francisco Stepson Male Mulatto 15 Single Day Laborer F...

Venancia Oquendo De Montanez (abt 1892 - ) San Juan Puerto Rico Posted on: 23 May 2011, by  montaniz

Surnames > Oquendo

According to the 1920 US Census, Venancia was married to Sinforoso Montanez Y Rosario and living in San Juan. I believe Sinforoso is the adoptive father of my grandfather, Francisco Montanez (1904-1993). I'd ...

Francisco [possibly Toro] Montanez (1904 - 1993) San Juan >> NY Posted on: 23 May 2011, by  montaniz

Surnames > Toro

...Francisco M Son 25 Born PR I believe Sinforoso is the adoptive father of my grandfather, married to Venancia Oquendo. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with information on this family. US Census 1920 for P...

Montanez y Rosario, Sinforoso San Juan PR (1875-) Posted on: 22 Feb 2011, by  montaniz

...No. 9 Montanez y Rosario, Sinforoso Head 45 Male Mulatto Married Dock Laborer Oquendo de Montanez, Venancia Wife 28 Female Mulatto 28 Married Montanez, Francisco Stepson Male Mulatto 15 Single Day Laborer F...

Update: Montanez, Sinforoso (b. 1875, Puerto Rico) Posted on: 22 Feb 2011, by  montaniz

Surnames > Montanez

Sinforoso Montanez Rosario (abt 1873 - ) Toa Baja >> San Juan Posted on: 23 May 2011, by  montaniz

Surnames > Rosario

...Juan, Puerto Rico Montanez y Rosario, Sinforoso M Head 45 Born Puerto Rico Oquendo De Montanez, Venancia F Wife 28 Born PR Montanez, Francisco M Foster son 15 Born PR US Census 1930 for Mercado, San J...

Re: Archilla - Ciales / Morovis, PR | Batista - Manati, PR Posted on: 16 Jul 2011, by  Enid Pagan

Hi Yes my grandfather was Augusto. He has four wives. Maria, Venancia, Fidelina and Dominga. Fidelina Rivera was my grandmother. Augusto have two daugthers with her Celsa, died 4 years ago and my mother Carm...

Pagáns de Caguas Puerto Rico Posted on: 23 Jul 2011, by  victorpagandi...

Surnames > Pagan

I am looking for any info. on Bernardo Pagan my grandfather who had children named marcial,severo, margaro,venancia.from canaboncito caguas, or barrio bairoa caguas.

research in Puerto Rico Posted on: 14 Aug 2011, by  Ellen_Correa

...Felix Rodrigues Correa and Manuel Conte de Costes. My grandmothers were Antonia Velazquez Velez and Venancia Sanchez (also spelled Sanches). I'd like to know the name of an organization in Puerto Rico where I...

Re: BURTON ALBERT BLANTON Posted on: 23 Jul 2011, by  barbarawprest...

Surnames > Blanton

...1975). He is the son of Burton Albert Strauss (B. 1880; d. 1947) and married to my great Aunt Mary Venancia Strauss (b. 09 Dec 1893) the sister of my grandmother, Bertha Cecelia Strauss Wells. Email me at b...

Colon - Guayama, PR Posted on: 01 Apr 1999, by JRN

...Survivors; wife, Maria; son, Christian, Ocoee; daughters, Marie E., Erika J., both of Ocoee; mother, Venancia Vasquez, New York; 11 brothers and sisters. Woodlawn Funeral Home, Orlando. Source: Orlando Sent...

Cajigas - San Sebastian / Camuy, PR Posted on: 14 Mar 1999, by Jose Rivera Nieves

...Cajigas. 3) Candido Cajigas Rosario ( n. 1855, f. 30 enero 1900 - Camuy, PR ) marido de María Venancia Prieto Rodríguez. Candido e Mar&#...

Cajigas - Camuy, PR Posted on: 14 May 1999, by José Rivera Nieves

...Cajigas. 3) Candido Cajigas Rosario ( n. 1855, f. 30 enero 1900 - Camuy, PR ) marido de María Venancia Prieto Rodríguez. Candido e María fueron ...

Re: Marrero connection Posted on: 31 Jan 2012, by  jjsisco51

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...de San Miguel de Abona, Canarias. La informacion que he podido encontrar es que su esposa se llamo Venancia Deura Estevez y sus hijos fueron Josefa, Juana, Celedonio y Maximino. Queda de usted, Juan.

Sebastiana A. TAPAOAN (1906-2002) (obit.) Posted on: 13 Feb 2002, by Peggy B. Perazzo

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...her adult life. Mrs. Tapaoan is survived by her children, Macario Tapaoan and wife Luz of Hawaii, Venancia Aguinaldo and Maria Tapaoan, both of of (sic) Woodland. She is also survived by her niece who was...

Re: hello Posted on: 25 Jul 2012, by  guada_j

Surnames > Cogley

...Sep 1924 to Jovita Cogley Betancourt of Carolina, age 31, legitimate daughter of D. Jaime Cogley and Venancia (sic) Betancourt. Census records for 1910 show a Daniel Cogley Pimentel (single) living with his ...

Re: Index of certian Families Gastelum, Montoya,Santos, etc Posted on: 28 Dec 2012, by  eduardo carna...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sinaloa

Mexico, Sinaloa, Mocorito, La Purisima Concepcion Bautismos 1840-1853 Film # 675807 Index to Montoya, Angulo, Gastelum listed in this film now available to view on line at familysearch.org the numbe...

Re: Cordova family in TX Posted on: 17 Oct 2012, by  DaveNelson856

Surnames > Cordova

...research on the names you gave me. You are descended from Jose Maria Cordova's second wife, Maria Manuela Venancia Velarde Telles. My wife is descended from the first wife, Josefa Maria Garcia y Noriega Mon...

Gonzalez Baliuag, Bulacan Posted on: 19 Jun 2013, by  jdavis0130

Localities > Asia > Philippines > General

Hello, I am looking for the parents/lineage of Vicente Gonzalez and wife Venancia de los Angeles from Bulacan Philippines, abt 1800s. I would like to learn about their parents and how they got to the Philippi...

per page