Search the Boards

Search Results for "VECCHIARELLI" - 93 Messages

per page

vecchiarelli Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Eileen

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Italian Immigrants

any information on the vecchiarelli family from Agnone,Italy-eavgev@aol.com

Related to Natale? Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Marilyn Natale Vecchiarelli

Surnames > Merlino

We are from Colorado and my grandfather's sister was named Merlino. They were originally from Taranto Peligna. Brothers were Dominic, Peter, Tom, grandfather Guiseppe, John. Some stayed in Italy (Mari...

Schaub Posted on: 11 Feb 2002, by Pat Dyer

Surnames > Schaub

Hi All, I have been watching this list for a while and although my ancestors are not Schaub, they are Schaupp and the name seems to have gone through some changes. I have a birth record for a Valtin...

Maria Vecchiarelli (aged 23, born: Campobosso, Italy, daughter of former Maria Albanese) & Giovanni Flamia (aged 23, born: Brooklyn) marriage - Brooklyn, N.Y. June 23, 1928 Posted on: 13 May 2005, by  rosecolorsuns...

Surnames > Albanese

Giovanni Flamia (*signed as John Flamia*) & Maria Vecchiarelli (*signed Mary Vecchiarelli*) marriage Cert. # 9075 (Brooklyn, N.Y.) Groom: Giovanni Flamia (*John Flamia) residence: 636 President St., Brooklyn age: 23, wh...

Re: looking for Biggs (UK, S Africa, Sierra Leone, Canada) (2nd call) Posted on: 25 Sep 2002, by  spyder184

Surnames > Biggs

Hi Kerry, I recently found my gggrandfather's wife, Charlotte Biggs b 1824 Montgomeryshire, Wales. In the 1851 census they were living in Worcester. Her husband was Samuel Whitnum b.1826 Monmouthsh...

Re: Augusta Scheckenbach Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by  spyder184

Surnames > Scheckenbach

Patricia, I think I found your Augusta Scheckenbach born August 1893 (NY) in the 1880 Brooklyn Census. Her father is Charles b. October 1862 (GER - immigrated in 1887) and mother Freida Hoffman b. O...

Re: SCHECKENBACH, NJ Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by  spyder184

Surnames > Scheckenbach

Reva, I found your Louise Weber, b. Feb. 6, 1896 d. Sept 1977, in the 1930 Census in Jersey City. She is living with her husband Sanford, b. Jun 17, 1894 d. July 1966, and their children at 208 Hanc...

Re: Elizabeth & Samuel Whitman NY, PA, MI Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by  spyder184

Surnames > Whitman

Hi Debbie and Jeffrey, I just thought I would add to the wonderful information you two are sharing. My grandmother was Elizabeth Whitnum but her birth certificate names her as Lizzie Whitman. Have y...

Stafford in NY Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  spyder184

Surnames > Stafford

Hi to all the Staffords, This seems a little crazy and I don't know yet if I am related to the Staffords. I did some grave hunting for my grandmother's family, Whitnum, in Evergreen Cemetery in Broo...

Georg Schaupp Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by Pat Dyer

Surnames > Schaupp

Anyone have this name in their research? He was married to my grgrandmother, Mary Scheckenbach, and they had 3 children Val, Gustav, and Wally. They lived in NYC.

Arvilla and Bruno Vecchiarelli Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  duboyce6

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

Looking for information on these two people and their descendants. They have both died but I hope to contact their children or grandchildren. I think I am distantly related and would like some family ...

Re: Guardiareggia, Italy Posted on: 05 Feb 2008, by  shelley007

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...in Canada. I am researching my future son in law's family. Pallotta from this region, also the Mucci, Vecchiarelli, Giambatista, Salvatore, and Rotuno families. Italian records are difficult to find online. I wou...

Re: Mucci family Posted on: 05 Feb 2008, by  shelley007

Surnames > Mucci

Seeking info re Mucci of Guarbiaregia, and Vecchiarelli family of the same place. I am trying to research my future son in law's family. Thank you for any help please contact me at familyfound@netscape.net

Elizabeth Lape Posted on: 19 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Park, FL. Grandmother of Charles Lape, Willard “Trey” Lape, III, Alison Delker McDonald and Sally Delker Vecchiarelli. Survived by her brother Frank W. Summers. Preceded in death by her brother Edwin Summers. A ...

Re: Looking for Longhi's from Agnone,Campobasso, Italy Posted on: 30 Jun 2008, by  KatiMoran

Surnames > Longhi

...August 19, 1913. He relocated and must have met other relatives living in MA. I know he married a Maria Vecchiarelli (also from Agnone, Italy) and they had one daughter(my grandmother,Carmella Anna Longhi). I h...

Re: Vecchiarelli family in Brooklyn Posted on: 16 Jul 2008, by  fvecchia1

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

What is the name of your aunt. My family is also from Guardiaregia,Campobasso area

Re: Vecchiarelli family in Brooklyn Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  cfrancesco

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

...have them originating in Avellino which is quite a distance from Guardiaregia. My sister married a Vecchiarelli from Guardiaregia and our last name De Francesco is also from Guardiaregia. We have a large clan o...

Guardiaregia to Columbus, Ohio Posted on: 11 Nov 2008, by  juniorrocks8

...Galeazza Giambattista Giannantonio Martino Masucci Minichillo Palladino Pallotta Rotundo Sampogna Serio Vecchiarelli AND MANY MORE! Please take a look. Thanks, Aubrey jun...

Guardiaregia, Italy to Columbus, Ohio Posted on: 11 Nov 2008, by  juniorrocks8

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Franklin

...Galeazza Giambattista Giannantonio Martino Masucci Minichillo Palladino Pallotta Rotundo Sampogna Serio Vecchiarelli AND MANY MORE! Please take a look. Thanks, Aubrey jun...

Re: Maria Vecchiarelli (aged 23, born Campobasso, Italy) & Giovanni Flamia (aged 23, chauffeur, b. Brooklyn, N.Y.) marriage Brooklyn, N.Y. June 23, 1928 Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  Shereen

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

I hope we can connect have listed my Vecchiarelli family. I am doing this for my Aunt Rosa Descendants of Cosimo Vecchiarelli 1 Cosimo Vecchiarelli b: 19 Nov 1895 in Pallotta, Italy d: 05 Nov 1962 in Los Angeles . ...

Re: Vecchiarelli family in Brooklyn Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  coco1028

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

hit

Re: Famiglia Misisco Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  LostQuays

...thought it was a surname...an not an accurate one either... The only thing I can think of is "Vecchiarelli" which is also another popular surname in Agnone... If Sabatino was married in the USA, ther...

Re: Famiglia Misisco Posted on: 04 Apr 2009, by  LostQuays

...brief.... I guess the name on the census record I posted (26 Mar 2009 2:22PM) wasn't too far off! Vecchiarelli!! A very common surname from Agnone. Look forward to your reply.

Re: Famiglia Misisco Posted on: 04 Apr 2009, by  David Misisco

...Pasqualina's maiden name was Viccairelli. I suspect that is a misspelling of something else, Vicchiarelli or Vecchiarelli? I haven't been able to find any Pasqualina's with any variation to that surname having ...

Re: Surname Vecchiorelli from Campobasso Posted on: 21 May 2011, by  MarkNagy

I have ancestors that were Vecchiarellis from Agnone. My great-great grandmother was a Filomena Vecchiarelli (who was married to Vincenzo D'Agnillo (born 1810). Her parents were Francesco Vecchiarelli and Maria Orlando...

Re: Surname Vecchiorelli from Campobasso Posted on: 30 Apr 2011, by  David Misisco

Vecchiarelli is actually a rather common name in Agnone, Molise, which is near Campobasso. My great grandmother was Pasquala Vecchiarelli, daughter of Nicola Vecchiarelli and Maria Zappi. Pasquala was born in 1887 in Agnone. Came to ...

Re: Surname Vecchiorelli from Campobasso Posted on: 29 Apr 2011, by  hrw30

The name is actually Vecchiarelli/o. As John pointed out, it isn't found in the town of Campobasso, but in some of the towns located in the Province. Agnone, which is in the province of Isernia today, was part ...

Re: Vecchiorello Name Posted on: 05 Apr 2011, by  jnarmellino

...did run across this surname once during my research with the civil records of Campobasso. Giuseppa Vecchiarelli was married to Nicola Pietravalle on 22 NOV 1908 in Campobasso. Giuseppa was a proietta, or foundl...

Re: Surname Vecchiorelli from Campobasso Posted on: 29 Apr 2011, by  jnarmellino

...only have one entry in my database (which was extracted from the Campobasso records) and that one under Vecchiarelli rather than Vecchiorelli. The surname Vecchiorelli/Vecchiarelli is not indigenous to the town of Campobass...

Re: Surname Vecchiorelli from Campobasso Posted on: 15 Jul 2011, by  OSSALAG

aggiungo qualche notizia sul cognome italiano Vecchiarelli:in tutta l'italia il cognome VecchiOrelli non esiste quindi si deve pensare che è stato storpiato al momento della registrazione dei vostri avi all'...

Re: Surname Vecchiorelli from Campobasso Posted on: 13 Jul 2011, by  OSSALAG

the real surname is Vecchiarelli(no Vecchiorelli).the origin of this surname is Agnone on the italian district named Molise,Campobasso is the administative center of this district.Vecchiarelli families is still presents in ...

relatives guardia regia italy Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by ANGELO A. VECCHIARELLI

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

...family in n.y. and n. j. and staten island. We our the only family tree who migrated to conn. ANGELO A. VECCHIARELLI 25 OWL RIDGE WOODBURY CONN. 06798 AND PROUD OF OUR HERITAGE...........

Re: Tomassi Posted on: 04 Aug 2011, by  valentin_de_l...

Surnames > Tomassi

...sort of genealogist and he wrote a book about Strangolagalli and its history: his name is Corradino Vecchiarelli and I have his phone number(39) 0775-978214. I have not his e-mail address: this is the only elemen...

Re: Surname Vecchiorelli from Campobasso Posted on: 17 Jul 2011, by  David Misisco

...great-grandfather's and great-grandmother's birth records as well as their record of marriage. Her surname was Vecchiarelli. It was a very successful visit from the standpoint that I was able to find out the na...

Courtney Barton Posted on: 18 May 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Komives

...Barton. Also survived by grandmother, Mary Komives; uncles, Alex and Marty Komives; and aunts, Debbie Vecchiarelli and Mary and Elaine Komives; and numerous cousins and many dear friends in Naples and Columbus ...

Re: Famiglia Misisco Posted on: 18 Aug 2012, by  David Misisco

...been changed sometime after he arrived here. I confirmed that my great grandmother's last name was Vecchiarelli. I even found living evidence of both families still living in Agnone.

Nicolas Vecchiarelli & Giovanna Francesco Posted on: 18 Aug 2012, by  tballa1959

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I am looking for information on my great great grandfather Nicolas Vecchiarelli and his wife Giovanna Francesco. I was told he was from Campobasso. He had at least one son my great grandfather Guiseppe. i also ha...

Re: Famiglia Misisco Posted on: 18 Aug 2012, by  tballa1959

...always heard the name pronounced Viccerelli. Since then i have found it on documents as Vecchiorello, Vecchiarelli, Or Vecchiorelli. All i was ever told was they were from Campobasso. Nicolas was the father son G...

Re: Mary Josephine Dunniece Derry/Ontario Posted on: 09 May 2013, by  Eileen Wilson

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

...(Mississauga, Ontario), married Jean Charles Roch. From John Charles' obituary, father of Lee Gabeil, Marilynn (Vecchiarelli), and Paddy Roch-Daudelin. Married to May (Hopperton) for 50 years. Long-time employee...

Orlando's and Agnone. Posted on: 07 May 2014, by  Samuel Orland...

Surnames > Orlando

...came to Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. My great great great great grandmother was Eufrasia Vecchiarelli (1798-?), married to Teodoro Orlando (1796-?). As of now, I know they had 3 children. 2 daughters...

Re: Margherita Vecchiarelli from Guardiaregia > Brooklyn NY Posted on: 13 Oct 2013, by  Cathi Hepwort...

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

...Rosemarie- Did you ever find the information you were looking for on Pietro De Stefano and Margherita Vecchiarelli? I noticed your post was back in 1999. If you're still looking, reply and I'll see what I can ...

Vecchiarelli & Orlando; Agnone, Isernia, Molise, Italy. Posted on: 07 May 2014, by  Samuel Orland...

...came to Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. My great great great great grandmother was Eufrasia Vecchiarelli (1798-?), married to Teodoro Orlando (1796-?). As of now, I know they had 3 children. 2 daughters...

Re: DE FRANCESCO, GIOVANNA & VECCHIARELLI, NICHOLAS, Italy Posted on: 22 Oct 2013, by  Cathi Hepwort...

Surnames > Defrancesco

...record for your Tesesina and Asumanda? What years were they born? Maybe I can help. I also have Vecchiarelli and DeFrancesco Italian ancestry. Those names on my line are from Guardiaregia, Italy. Cathi

Re: Vecchiarelli & Orlando; Agnone, Isernia, Molise, Italy. Posted on: 26 May 2014, by  gw072

I have no connection, and you've certainly filled me in. In order to reach Chicago, you'd have to go through Montreal in Canada or New York, I think. Do check on Google Maps though.

Re: Vecchiarelli - Sepino,Campobasso, Italy Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by  LCNice

Thanks you Susan!!! I was also able to find his brothers. Lisa

Re: Vecchiarelli - Sepino,Campobasso, Italy Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by  hrw30

Here is a copy of the birth record. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Campobasso/Stato+civile+italiano/Sepino/Nati/1879/Parte+2/007243727_00786.jpg.html If you need a...

Vecchiarelli - Sepino,Campobasso, Italy Posted on: 01 Mar 2014, by  LCNice

My great grandfather was Domenico Vecchiarelli (b. Nov 10, 1879) who later became Domenic Vicchiarelli. He came over & lived in Williamsport, Pa. Where would I get a copy of his birth certificate? Thanks, Lis

Orlando, Carosella, Ferrara, Vecchiarelli, D'Agnillo, Sabelli, Mastronardi, Camperchioli Posted on: 08 May 2014, by  Samuel Orland...

Surnames > Carosella

Orlando from Agnone Posted on: 07 May 2014, by  Samuel Orland...

Re: VECCHIARELLI, NICHOLAS & DE FRANCESCO, GIOVANNA, Italy Posted on: 23 Aug 2013, by  tballa1959

Surnames > Vecchiarelli

Hello, these two mentioned were my great grandfathers , mother and Father. his name was Giuseppe Vecchiarelli, he later changed his name to Frank Smith. He started Yellow Cab in Norristown.

per page