Search the Boards

Search Results for "VASILIE" - 24 Messages

per page

Re: Vasile Katchuk (Tkaczuk) Posted on: 17 Dec 2007, by  SteveLacusta

Surnames > Katchuk

Dear Bonnie, I think you and I have a common ancestor: Vasilie Kachuk. Though details differ I think we are talking about the same family. I have sent you more info by e-mail, hoping it is still active. I...

Re: Panama Canal Posted on: 06 Jan 2008, by  G_Boldroff

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

This - From Nancy Posey some time ago.. San Juan 1905 The following information, in comma-delimited format, represents Russian Molokans who traveled from their native Russia to San Francisco, CA via...

Re: Spirt and Life - VOLKOFF, John William -- Who? Posted on: 22 Feb 2009, by  ableheis1974

1910 Federal Census - California Los Angeles County - LA Township precinct 81 ED 126, page 14b 125 N. Utah Street WOLKOFF, Vacilie,head, age 33, first marriage, married for 16 years, born in Russia, ...

Re: Ung Bozos? Posted on: 21 Apr 2009, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...1912 Stuchirenea, Maria Bukkos, Hungary 38 1874 1912 Szemjan, Andras Bukkos 26 1880 1906 Urs, Vasilie Bukkos, Hungary 30 1882 1912 Ylarinnecz, Ysofia Bukkos, Hungary 18 1896 1914 Mandik, Sofia...

Re: Lazar Posted on: 31 Jul 2010, by  dja92051

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Mures

...looking for a Peter Lazar from Mezoband, now Band, Romania. His mother was Teodora Lazar, her father Vasilie Lazar and her mother Rebeka Horgos. My father is now living in California and would love to find...

Re: LAZAR in Danes, Mures County, Romania Posted on: 31 Jul 2010, by  dja92051

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Mures

...Romania. His name is Peter Lazar. His father was unknown. His mother was Teodora Lazar, her father Vasilie Lazar and her mother was Rebekah Horgos. Teodora later married a Lajos Venig, also from Band. C...

Re: Florenz Barbara Maria SASS Posted on: 20 Mar 2011, by  pattioric

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Maramures

...been researching my Ollar roots, and Anita Sass was the wife of my great- grand uncle William Olar (Vasilie). I have a tree on ancestry and some information on Sass family.

Lazarus/Lazarucz/Lazarutz Posted on: 21 Feb 2011, by  dja92051

Surnames > Lazarus

Theodora Lazarucz has child Peter Lazarucz b.1903. Her Parents are Vasilie/Rebeca Horgas Lazarutz. No father of child named. From Mezoband (Band) Romania. Hungarian.

*Obit. DAVIDOFF, Michael N. Posted on: 19 Dec 2010, by  Corinne_Postn...

Topics > Religions and Religious > Doukhobor

Davidoff, Michael N. February 1, 1928 – November 26, 2010 It is with extreme sadness and great sorrow that Michael N. Davidoff, beloved husband, father, grandfather and long time resident of Tarry’s,...

Re: Auer Tyrol, Austria Posted on: 04 Nov 2011, by  siouxsysioux

Surnames > Auer

...Allegheny, PA, before they moved to Fargaria, Kitsap, WA in the Puget Sound area. Anna Auer/Iver married Vasilie Skuffis in San Francisco just days before the great earthquake on April 14, 1906. Looking fo...

TARZIU from FIBIS Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  EvaKuj

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Timis

My grandmother, Victoria was born in Fibis in Romania/Hungary in 1900. Her father was Vasilie and her mother was Eva Muntean. I know that she had a brother who had children and continued to live in Romania...

TARZIU from FIBIS Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  EvaKuj

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Timis

My grandmother, Victoria was born in Fibis in Romania/Hungary in 1900. Her father was Vasilie and her mother was Eva Muntean. I know that she had a brother who had children and continued to live in Romania...

Cemetery - Rose Hill MP - Molokan names interred Posted on: 13 May 2013, by  ableheis1974

I went through one of the Molokan directories and queried for all the Molokan surnames at the Rose Hills Cemetery. There are 425. In time I will make sure they are posted to Find a Grave. http://www....

Elsie (Dobosh) Young Posted on: 06 May 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Dobosh

...Lambertz of Concord, Calif., Elsie Stewart of Agoura, Calif., and Pauline Ritzman of Toledo, Ohio; a son, Vasilie "Hank" Dobosh of Toledo,OH; a sister, Edith Rasmussen of Chehalis; a brother, Norwo...

death - NAZAROFF, Alex William (1911-1911) Posted on: 28 Sep 2014, by  ableheis1974

...age 3 months, 12 days Born June 9, 1911 in California Cause of death: Phthisis pulmonalis (TB) Father: Vasilie Nasaroff, born in Russia Mother: Nada Tolmasoff, born in Russia Informant: Vasili Nasaroff, same...

obit - KAZAKOFF, Sophie S. Novitska (1892-1959) Posted on: 27 Jul 2004, by  ableheis1974

...None by Kazakoff Note: It isn't known if Sophia was married to someone else prior to her marriage to Vasilie Kazakoff. This is Vasilie's second marriage. His first wife, Vasilisa Bronokova, died on Augu...

1910 Federal Census - Territory of Hawaii Posted on: 15 Aug 2004, by  ableheis1974

I utilized the 'location' advanced search for the Territory of Hawaii and found additional names from Russia in other enumeration districts. Below is a comma-delimited file for all names with a birth...

obit - KASIMOFF, Prascovia Konovaloff (1907-1957) Posted on: 02 Apr 2005, by  ableheis1974

...In this city, November 15, 1957; Prascovia Kasimoff, beloved wife of Paul Kasimoff, loving mother of Vasilie, Anna, Mary, Michael, Stephenia and George; survived by six brothers and one sister, also eleven g...

Obit: Elsie Gallagher-Young b 1905 Cleveland, OH d 1990 Chehalis, WA Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by  cousinmarta

Surnames > Gallagher

...Robinson of Concord, Calif., Elsie Stewart of Agoura, Calif., and Pauline Ritzman of Toledo; a son, Vasilie "Hank" Dobosh of Toledo; a sister, Edith Rasmussen of Chehalis; a brother, Norwood Gallag...

Obit: Elsie (Dobosh) Young- b 1905 Cleveland, OH d 1990 Chehalis, WA Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by  cousinmarta

Surnames > Young

...Lambertz of Concord, Calif., Elsie Stewart of Agoura, Calif., and Pauline Ritzman of Toledo; a son, Vasilie "Hank" Dobosh of Toledo; a sister, Edith Rasmussen of Chehalis; a brother, Norwood Gallag...

Re: Seeing info on Simeon VOLKOFF (Answered my own question) Posted on: 21 Oct 2006, by  treglazoff

...When my GG-Grandparents arrived at Ellis Island in 1906, the passenger list had the following names, Vasilie Treglasov (changed to Treglazoff upon arrival) Esther Treglasov (maiden name may have been Volkoff...

per page