Search the Boards

Search Results for "VANNORTWICK" - 113 Messages

per page

Ellen (Abbie) VAN DOREN married John Reynolds VANNORTWICK Posted on: 12 Apr 2004, by  BrendaWalker7...

Surnames > Van Doren

Can anyone identify with the children of Ellen (1812) Van Doren and John Reynolds VanNortwick's children? Thank you Brenda

Vannortwick Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  cheri1332

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Eaton

I wonder if there is a connection. My ancestor is Sarah A. Van Ortwick who was born November 5, 1816 in Thompkins County, Ny. She married John Booth and they eventually settled in Eaton Rapids, Michig...

Re: susan Sperling = Dow Mallory in Michigan Posted on: 11 Apr 2005, by  MallorySmith5...

Surnames > Sperling

I know who the father of that Dow is...Meredith Mallory...and he did have a brother Amos. Part of that family did live in Michigan. You have probably seen John Dow Mallory and son William Speedy M...

Vandewater St. Louis Posted on: 04 Dec 2005, by  rovano

Surnames > Vandewater

Julie Blanche Vandewater born 1879 married a Vannortwick in 1900/1. Her mothers name was Christin. Can anybody tell me which Vannortwick this was because she is widow in the 1910 census and not yet married in the 1900 one.

Batavia Herald obits - July 1897: Kay, Donahue, VanEtten, Carlson, VanNortick-Smith, Farnsworth, Alberding Posted on: 01 Feb 2007, by  Gary King

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Kane

Sudden Death of Joseph KAY. Passes Away While Down Town, June 25, ’97, of Heart Failure. Lived in Batavia Over 30 Years. A Master Mechanic, Aged 65 Years. The family and community were startled Frid...

Guy Despard Goff Posted on: 08 May 2007, by  r_vannoortwij...

Surnames > Goff

...Guy's daughter Louise Goff (Reece) is born 1898 I do have a marriage of Guy Despard to Maria Louise Vannortwick at 1897. Looks like this is Louise's mother, can anybody confirm this? e-mail rovano@chello.nl

Re: Susan VanNortwick/Alfred Cammann Posted on: 06 May 2007, by  r_vannoortwij...

Surnames > Vannortwick

Susan 1813-1899 married Alfred Camman 1809-1891 in 1831

New Jersey Dept Of State - more marriages Posted on: 20 Sep 2007, by  carolchanVA

Surnames > Conover

Index to Marriage Records, 1848-1867 Groom Bride MarriagePlace MarriageDate Registration Reference Conover, A. Wright, Ursilla G. Cranberry 24 December 1862 Middlesex County : South Brunswick Bk. V...

Naomi Joan SHOEN Posted on: 19 Sep 2007, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

SHOEN, Naomi Joan (Jo). Age 74 Of Kalamazoo Formerly of Battle Creek, and Las Vegas, NV Passed away September 17, 2007 at Rose Arbor Hospice in Kalamazoo. She was preceded in death by her husband...

New Jersey Dept Of State Marriage 1666-1799 Groom Posted on: 20 Sep 2007, by  carolchanVA

Surnames > Stilwell

...Hunterdon -Titus, Hannah 23 Mar 1780 S (Part 3 : 1773-1795) : Page/Item 817 Stilwell, Sies -Somerset -VanNortwick, Margret 23 Nov 1783 S (Part 3 : 1773-1795) : Page/Item 904 6 Records Found

Auten x Vannortwick Posted on: 29 Mar 2008, by  r_vannoortwij...

Surnames > Auten

I'm looking for info about two Elizabeth Auten. Both married a Vannortwick Elizabeth born about 1750 marr. Jan/John Vannortwick Elizabeth born March 10-1763 marr. Simon Vannortwick Both in Somerset NJ.

Re: Dr. Charles Henry Archer, died 1/28/1883 in Jersey Cuty, buried in West Milford somewhere Posted on: 23 Dec 2007, by  rfm1946

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

...Richards, John (aka: John Rich) Roome, Joseph Rose, Sillman Storms, Thomas S. Struble, Francis Utter, Velzer VanNortwick, Israel (aka: Israel VanNorwick) VanZile, Isaac (aka: Isaac Vanzilli) Welles, Nathaniel E....

John VanNortwycke Posted on: 15 Sep 2008, by  knquail

Surnames > Van Nortwick

I am looking for information on a John VanNortwycke, b. abt 1750. I do not know where. Somewhere along the way the name was changed to VanNort. John had a son, John VanNort, b. Saratoga, NY d. Columbi...

Revolutionary War Posted on: 23 Jul 2008, by  SusanMcHugh27

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Middlesex

Trying to confirm a relative was in the Revolutionary war from New Jersey. The family did live in Piscataway. Simeon VanNortwick.

Re: Revolutionary War Posted on: 23 Jul 2008, by  scottwolfe68

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Middlesex

I found a Henry C VanNortwick in NJ is this relation Scott Wolfe 1421 Hampton Ct. New Castle, IN 47362 Many of FREE Look ups http://www.lookingfordead.com

Bruce Frank VanNortwick --Obituary Posted on: 07 Jan 2009, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Tillamook

...was born on March 30, 1966, in Cottage Grove. He was one of three sons born to Terry and Eileen (Fick) VanNortwick. He was raised in Tillamook and received his education in the Tillamook School District. He atte...

Lillian Lewis form New Jersey Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by David Wettlin

Surnames > Lewis

She was born around 1920 probably somewhere in Monmouth County,NJ.At one time 1939-41 married to John VanNortwick.1949/1950 went to Germany with a soldier who she was to marry. Shehad friends Aunt Esther and Mar...

Marion Alcott Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by David Wettlin

Surnames > Alcott

She lived in/around Bradley Beach,NJ, had a friend named Esther.She help a girl name of Lillian Lewis VanNortwick,Please contact me at David738@WebTv.Net

Re: winfield scott oliver Posted on: 25 Jan 2009, by  CrazyWalker

Surnames > Oliver

...don't know if she is still arround or not. If anyone knows of Kim, grandaughter of Jesse Marie Oliver VanNortwick and Ralph VanNortwick, please have her contact me. Because my Grandparents and Jacki's Grandparents never ...

Mallory history-CT to NY-to MI, IL Posted on: 02 Jan 2010, by  Colleen Harri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Yates

Meredith Mallory Some few people are so closely associated with places in what is now Yates County that it's a little surprising to find one of them somewhere else. Meredith Mallory, who spent ...

Mallory history-CT to NY-to MI Posted on: 02 Jan 2010, by  Colleen Harri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Kane

Meredith Mallory Some few people are so closely associated with places in what is now Yates County that it's a little surprising to find one of them somewhere else. Meredith Mallory, who spent ...

Surnames > Mallory

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Eaton

Whitney, I am Posted on: 01 Sep 2009, by  Grady Whitney

Surnames > Whitney

Hi, I'm researching my Whitney family here in Texas. I have ran into a major brick wall. Where do I start... I am a great-grandson of Charles Glenn Whitney, the father's name on Charles Glenn's dea...

Re: Anna McCann Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  rovano

Surnames > McCann

Thank you Jane, the ages from the marriage licence was what I was looking for, this points out it is about Isaac Sebring VanNortwick born April 1842.

Anna McCann Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  rovano

Surnames > McCann

Looking for information about Anna McCann who married Isaac Vannortwick. She is the daughter of Samuel McCann and Eliza J. Dutcher. They lived in Canada and Michigan as far as I know.

Re: VanNortwick's in Oregon Posted on: 09 Apr 2010, by  RKunigisky

Surnames > Van Nortwick

I'm looking for the VanNortwick family that lived in S.E. Portland (Sellwood area), Oregon in the late 70's. Want to reconnect with old friends.

Re: G. W. Van Nortwick Sr. New Jersey Posted on: 21 Oct 2010, by  rovano

Surnames > Van Nortwick

Datagoddess, I do research the Vannortwick family, have several G.W. Vannortwick but only one connected to NJ. A George Washington but he should be 90 in the picture. So I don't know if it's him. I can place the picture on...

Re: Auten x Vannortwick Posted on: 19 Nov 2010, by  BevBrice

Surnames > Auten

I have information about Elizabeth b 1763. Bev

Re: Seeking info on Penelope Jane Speer married James Yarbrough Posted on: 11 Aug 2010, by  Grady Whitney

Surnames > Speer

Linda we both know this part is completely wrong: 2Fi.Mary Amanda SPEER was born on 7 Aug 1859 in Talco, Titus Co. TX.. She died on 12 Nov 1931 in Normange, Leon Co. TX.. She was buried in Leon Co. T...

Vannortwick Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  Guthrie54

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

I also have a William VanNortwick and Charlotte Carr with at least two children, Caroline and Maryette who migrated to Lansing, Michigan. Caroline is my gggrandmother.

Re: Auten x Vannortwick Posted on: 22 Jan 2012, by  rovano

Surnames > Auten

...This is what I have on Elizabeth, born March 10 1763 died July 18 1822 married June 11 1778 to Simon Vannortwick. Parents John and Maria van Auten.

Sarah Higginbotham Posted on: 14 Feb 2012, by  rovano

Surnames > Higgenbotham

...possible that her last name is from a previous marriage. Into this marriage she brings two children, Maud VanNortwick born Aug. 1881 and Frank VanNortwick born Nov. 1883. Was Sarah married to a VanNortwick.? Any help is welcome Rob v...

Henry Brewer Carr/Karr and Sally Pike’s Family Posted on: 23 Jun 2012, by  millard82

Surnames > Carr

I am interested in learning anything about Henry Brewer Karr and Sally Pike’s Family. He was the son of Jonathan Karr and Catharina Brouwer, he was born 15 Apr 1788 in Schaghticoke, Rensselaer County,...

Henry Brewer Karr and Sally Pike’s Family Posted on: 24 Jun 2012, by  millard82

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

I am interested in learning anything about Henry Brewer Karr and Sally Pike’s Family, and connecting his children to them (I have the death certificate for Adeline Karr). He was the son of Jonathan K...

Henry Brewer Karr and Sally Pike’s Family Posted on: 23 Jun 2012, by  millard82

I am interested in learning anything about Henry Brewer Karr and Sally Pike’s Family. He was the son of Jonathan Karr and Catharina Brouwer, he was born 15 Apr 1788 in Schaghticoke, Rensselaer County,...

Re: Simon Vannorsdall/Vanorsdel/Vanarsdale & Catherine Swaggert & Sophia Savage Posted on: 19 Aug 2014, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > St > Clair

NOTE - There is a 20 yr. gap in the census records [1880 - 1900] as the 1890 census was burned in the 1920's. Add 20 yrs to everyone's 1880 age for the 1900 census. I’m not related to any member of t...

VANNORTWICK Posted on: 18 Mar 1999, by Linda Klaer

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

Unknown if our VANNORTWICK family migrated through Thompson County, N.Y., but I have a number of marriages, possibly all from the same family. Phillip VANNORTICK lived in Moulton twp, Auglaize Co,at the time of...

VanNortwick Posted on: 18 Feb 1999, by Walt Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

I have a Giles Van Nortwick married Nancy Mineah. Daughter Alice d.1910 married William Glazier d. 1908. Children Hugh and Dora. Also have two other Van Nortwick Mineah crosses in Tompkins County. Wou...

Descendants of Issac VanNortwick Posted on: 17 Feb 1999, by  chelseamuseum

1. ISSAC VANNORTWICK (ABRAHAM, ISAAC VANNORTWYCK) was born Abt. 1812 in Ovid, Seneca County, New York, and died 03 November, 1882 in Napoleon Township, Jackson County, Michigan. He married BARINTHA MILLER Abt. 1...

Edith Willey born 5-1884 Bremen Lincoln Maine Posted on: 17 Dec 2015, by  rovano

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Gloucester

This Edith married a Vannortwick/vannortrick I guess around 1910. She died in 1920, does anyone have more information about which Vannortwick she married, I think it must Be Edgar Huff Vannortwick but cannot find proof about this.

Francis Vannortwick Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by Bo Tubbs

It would appear that this is the same person. Do you know where Francis and her husband lived in Michigan? The name Ferris is a common name in Eaton Co., Michigan. We don't have any information about ...

VanNortwick family Posted on: 13 May 2001, by  Jerrie52

Surnames > Vannortwick

My grandfather was David Fleming VanNortwick. I know that he left New Jersey and moved to Saranac Lake, NY. He worked as an auto mechanic. His mother was Mary VanNortwick. I am trying to find out the name of her husband. I...

Re: Ellen (Abbie) VAN DOREN married John Reynolds VANNORTWICK Posted on: 30 Oct 2015, by  BrendaWalker7...

Surnames > Van Doren

Ok, thank you. At least I have Frank right. Will add the other brothers to my personal database.

Re: Ellen (Abbie) VAN DOREN married John Reynolds VANNORTWICK Posted on: 30 Oct 2015, by  Brett White

Surnames > Van Doren

I am not aware of any person named George. I do know that James Ivoorhis Van Nortwick has 3 sons. Walter ( my 2 times great grandfather) Harry, and John.

Francis Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Bo Tubbs

...you I will pass it on. It would appear that this may be the same Francis. There was a William Henry Vannortwick in Jackson Co., Michigan but don't recall if he had a daughter Francis. I'll check my records and s...

Francis Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by Bo Tubbs

Sorry, I don't have a middle name for Francis. I could not find John Stewart Vannortwick in the 1860 Fed census. It might solve some of the mysteries if we knew where he and his family were in the 1860 census. I...

Francis Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Bo Tubbs

Francis, the daughter of John Stewart Vannortwick of Eaton Co., Michigan, is recorded as being born abt 1847 in both the 1850 Fed census and the 1855 State census. Your records show Israel Ferris born 1860. This...

VanNortwick Family Posted on: 26 May 2001, by Frederick M. Runyon

Surnames > Vannortwick

Hi, I'm sorry but I don't have much on the VanNortwick family in New Jersey. But what follows might help a little. From census records there were two groups of VanNortwick's living in New Jersey: one living aro...

per page