Search the Boards

Search Results for "VANDIFORD" - 24 Messages

per page

Obit: James D. "Danny" Sutton II. 1942-2005. f/o Brenda Sutton Sasser. Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by E Lorinczi

Surnames > Sasser

...preceded in death by his parents J.D. Sutton Sr. and Clyde Stokes Sutton and is survived by wife Jean Vandiford Sutton of the home; three daughters, Mrs. Gwen Elizabeth Sutton and husband Mike of Kinston, N...

cahill and germain Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by kimberly kunz

Surnames > Germain

...married Richard cottler,then joseph newman.with them came theresa ann newman,b:11-23-72,she married Jessia Vandiford,and had ashley,and tyler vandiford.. also there was a josephine mary germain,b:1-20-1938-1-17-1940. c...

The 9 names of Granny Fannie Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by Lia

Surnames > Morgan

...Louisa Elizabeth john Allen Morgan Hedgepeth. b.8-2-1875 d.9-30-1955 She gave her mother name as Sarah Vandiford .She would NOT give her Fathers name ,but i'm guessing that maybe it was John Allen Morgan. Fan...

Re: Foster Hughbanks (Eubanks)(Hubanks) 1812, Ohio Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  Ethel_Simons

Surnames > Hughbanks

...in 1802 and had another family. He moved to Ohio. Richard was son of John Hughbanks Sr. & Sarah Vandiford. Ethel Simons Bboopbeard@AOL.Com

CLINE, Thomas Ray Posted on: 03 Jul 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Marion, NC -Mr. Thomas Ray Cline Sr., a kind and gentle Christian, peacefully died on Monday, June 29, 2009. Ray will be remembered by all who knew him for his wisdom and generosity. Ray is now in his...

Re: Vandiford Family Tree Posted on: 31 Jul 2009, by  pmrsbanta

Surnames > Vandiford

Hi Steve, Katie Vandiford was my Grandmother. Billy Bryant was the 5th oldest and my mother Mattie Lou was the youngest of 12. I have quite a bit of information from each of the families, including you, from ...

Re: Vandiford Family Tree Posted on: 31 Jul 2009, by  pmrsbanta

Surnames > Vandiford

Hi Daniele (Danny), Katie Vandiford was my Grandmother. Effie Lee was the oldest and my mother Mattie Lou was the youngest of 12. I have quite a bit of information from each of the families, including you, fr...

Gertrude Vandiford Bowen Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Gertrude Vandiford Bowen Farmville,NC…………………….Gertrude Vandiford Bowen, age 95, of 3668 East Wilson Street died Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at her home. Funeral ser...

Re: Floberg Posted on: 12 Dec 2010, by  kellayb

Topics > Adoptions > United States > California

...School College: San Jose State Occupation: Hotel Manager(Red Lion, Hilton, Holiday Inn) Spouses: 1.Vicki Vandiford(m.+/-1964 - 1977?) Children: April C(b.21 Apr 1967)(2 children) 2.Patricia A H(m...

Re: NC Bratchers Posted on: 27 Mar 2011, by  lebratcher

Surnames > Bratcher

...(Ben) was my grandfather. My father was Linwood E. Bratcher (Ned)who was the youngest of Ben and Mary Vandiford Bratcher's children. To my knowledge all of these lived in the Spring Garden area of Craven Cou...

Re: Vandiford Family Tree Posted on: 18 Dec 2011, by  loriegaskins

Surnames > Vandiford

Hello Amy, Your grandfather Charles S. Vandiford was my uncle (my Dad's brother). I called him Uncle Solomon. My dad, Joseph David Vandiford, Jr. died in 1966. Uncle Solomon still has a living brother, my Uncle Gene Vandiford c...

Re: Limited Genealogy of HUGHBANKS Family Posted on: 03 Jun 2005, by  DoloresStoner...

Surnames > Hughbanks

...Salt Lake again, June 20 is there anything you would like me to look up. I am searching Hale, Jarvis, Vandiford as well as Hughbanks. Are you related to the Lawyer line of the family? I have pictures of mos...

Re: Cemetery in Greene NC Harris and Grizzard family Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Lisa DiConsiglio

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Greene

...Joe Wiley, Nov. 7 1885- Feb 27 1952 Other names are Hollis, Horton, McLawhorn, Murphy, Newell, Smith, Vandiford and 6 of the 13 ...

Re: looking for John Wesley HUGHBANKS descendants Posted on: 22 May 2006, by  elawson145

Surnames > Hughbanks

...There is documentation that her father was Thomas Hughbanks, who was probably son of John and Sarah Vandiford , both b. MD and moved to Nicholas or Fleming Co. KY. Thomas mar. Susannah Craig in Nicholas Co. 1...

Parentage of James Hughbanks Posted on: 16 Sep 2006, by  DoloresStoner

Surnames > Hughbanks

...IL 1831. Married Elizabeth Blamer b.1777 Co Ill. He is claimed to be son of John Hughbanks and Sarah Vandiford. Some controversy any info appeciated. In Scot Co IN

per page