Search the Boards

Search Results for "VANCLIEF" - 35 Messages

per page

James Robert Morris Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by Charlene Montgomery

Surnames > Morris

My g-grandfather was James Robert Morris, b. 01-06-1821 in New York City. He had a brother, Cornelius VanClief Morris, b. 01-18-1819 in New York City; and possibly another brother by the name of A. C. Morris....

Hiram L. Gear, Ohio > California, California Pioneer Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  sandrabordelo...

Surnames > Gear

Hiram L. Gear is a native of Ohio, where he commenced life as a printer boy. He taught school for a while, after which he studied law and was admitted to practice in the state courts of Ohio. Mr. G...

Obit Look-up Request: Geraldine Vanclief Posted on: 01 Jul 2007, by  springsf

Surnames > Van Clief

...be willing to look-up an obituary for me. All the info is below..thank you so much!! Name: Geraldine Vanclief (possibly Van Clief) Born: Nov 10 1933 Died: Jan 30 2001 Last residence: Linden, Union, New Jer...

Re: Obit Look-up Request: Geraldine Vanclief Posted on: 01 Jul 2007, by  666888

Surnames > Van Clief

Your message has been moved to the Van Cief surname board.

Charles VanClief/Sarah Waters Posted on: 20 Dec 2007, by  ronandbj1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hunterdon

Does anyone have info on Charles VanClief 1/2/1797-7/9/1834 Hunterdon County New Jersey? Also Sarah Waters VanClief 12/11/1797-2/16/1852. I believe her father was John Waters. Sarah and Charles married 3/19/1816. H...

Elias Webb (d. 1894) Posted on: 20 Sep 2008, by  decker4160

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

Died, on Sunday December 9th, at the home of his daughter, Mrs. J. VanClief, south of Yale, Ellias Webb at the age of 78 years 4 months and 16 days. Deceased was born in Canada July 25th, 1816, and came to Mi...

(Phoebe) Victoria BLACK Posted on: 13 Mar 2009, by  ArtHubbs32

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prince Edward

Seeking parents of Phoebe Victoria BLACK In 1881 she was living with Daniel VanClief and Phoebe Dorland.I think she may have been a cousin. I have not found a marriage registration, but a deposition given f...

Re: Abraham Egbert Posted on: 24 Dec 2010, by  N88jC

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Richmond

...second, Emeline Sutton/Smith(?). Abraham was the son of Abraham Egbert (1736-1813/1817) and Elizabeth VanClief/Cleef/Clef. There seems to be some confusion about this family and their connection to Monmouth...

Fountain Cemetery Public Grounds Bural List Posted on: 23 Dec 2010, by  LynnRogers76

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Richmond

The Fountian Cemetery public grounds are located in the far eend of Fountain Cemetery by the NYC Parks Dept Corporal Thompson Track field. It is set up in single grave and rows;. This list is not 10...

Re: Dainards of Prince Edward County Posted on: 28 Apr 2012, by  middletree

Surnames > Dainard

Thanks for the search. It's my understanding that Mahalia Anne was daughter of Alva Dainard & Mary Vanclief...curious! Linda

Re: Charles W Honce (abt1838 NJ-aft1915 Kansas) Posted on: 20 Jan 2012, by  PaSain

Surnames > Honce

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/databases.html HONCE, CHARLES W GILLILAND, ANNA MARY 1863-08-12 4/ 6 1414 HANCOCK HONCE...

Van CLIEF Larry - Vietnam Wall section 9E Posted on: 19 May 2012, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Van Clief

VanCLIEF Larry - Vietnam Wall section 9E Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your personal ...

1985 Obit needed Posted on: 17 Sep 2013, by  S_KERR

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Darlington

...look up an obituary for me or point me in the right direction. I am looking for the Obituary of Marie Vanclief of Darlington, S.C.who passed in December of 1985 (I don't have the exact date). Her husband, C...

Re: 1985 Obit needed Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by  jgaskin153

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Darlington

...obit? If not, I can get a copy from the State newspaper from Columbia. There was an obit for Marie D VanClief that ran on 12/11/85.It was the only VanClief listed on their obit index. If you still need it, e-mail me...

Re: 1985 Obit needed Posted on: 17 Sep 2013, by  AndrinasWomac...

If you have the exact wording of the name in the obit you can go to google and look it up. I didn't have any luck. They have all the obits for Darlington At DCHC Darlington County Historial Commissi...

Re: Information on a Joseph Calderon Posted on: 19 Dec 2014, by  Carol Powell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

Betty R. Vanclief http://www.tributes.com/show/Betty-R.-Vanclief-86966950 Try Facebook

PAYTON, Esta S. Posted on: 21 May 2001, by Dean Gregg

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...daughters, Jessie PARKS of Barberton, Evelyn SNYDER and June CLINE, both of Norton, OH; a sister Gae VanCLIEF of Parkersburg, WV; 15 grandchildren, several great- and great-great-grandchildren. Preceding her...

DEAN family history Posted on: 19 Feb 1999, by John Steven Dean

Surnames > Dean

...BRICKES, Mary SMITH, Bessie PHELPS, Mary ROMINES, John H. CULLISON, Matelda SIX, Asa CHEADLE, Abigail VAN-CLIEF, George WOOLMAN, Mary ASHTON, James GIBSON, Rebecca WESTFALL, William BROOKS, Mathew HANING Sr, a...

Re: Peter VanClief, Spencer, Gear, 1867, Downieville, CA Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  MBinnigWood

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sierra

Chuck, Thanks ever so much. What a gift. Then Peter remarried as I suspected he would. Helena must also be his dtr.. And that is where the name Cowden has come from in my family. I don't think th...

Peter VanClief, Spencer, Gear, 1867, Downieville, CA Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by  MLB9663

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sierra

Peter Vanclief (gggrandfather) is listed in Pacific Coast Directory, 1867, living in Downieville, CA, occupation Attorney at Law. Peter's dtr, Cornelia m. Hiram Lewis Gear, also attorney, who lived there for ...

Re: Peter VanClief, Spencer, Gear, 1867, Downieville, CA Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  @@cknuthson@s...

On March 18, 2002 I visited the courthouse in Downieville and checked the Sierra County CA birth, marriage and death record indexes. The Sierra County Clerk-Recorder has birth records from 1857, marr...

Re: Peter VanClief, Spencer, Gear, 1867, Downieville, CA Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by nancy vanclief

Helena VanClief and Judge David Hunter Cowden were married on 10/05/1865 in Downieville, Ca. David died on dec 23, 1881 at Downieville and is buried there. Helena died oct 7, 1930 at St. Jose and is buried ...

DICKEY, Sarah VANCLEAVE - Dayton OH Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by  joecan

Topics > Found Family Heirlooms

...of William J? Graves father of Henrietta Graves Worell. Based on this info I believe her to be Sarah VanClief/VanCleave b. 9/1813 Butler Co Ohio. Daughter of Benjamin VanCleave. She married William Dickey (b...

Photo: Sarah (VanCleave) Dickey, Dayton, Ohio Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by  joecan

Topics > Found Family Heirlooms

...of William J? Graves father of Henrietta Graves Worell. Based on this info I believe her to be Sarah VanClief/VanCleave b. 9/1813 Butler Co Ohio. Daughter of Benjamin VanCleave. She married William Dickey (b...

Re: Peter Van Cleave/Van Clief in NJ Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by  mferguson0892

Surnames > Van Cleave

yes I have lots of info on the vanclief family e-mail me patfuertes@sbcglobal.net

Re: Looking for info on William Tindall ~ Sarah Hilts Posted on: 22 Sep 2006, by Diane shaw

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

...Stoveville Whitchurch Tp, living South River, parents: Jacob & Matilda Tyndall, married Mary Charlotte Vanclief, 20, b St Catharines, living South River, parents: Daniel Vanclief & Sarah Carroll of Huntsville...

per page