Search the Boards

Search Results for "VALLARIO" - 43 Messages

per page

Re: If anyone knows John Vallario & Grace (margaret) Vallario Posted on: 30 Sep 2005, by  JVallario3X

Surnames > Vallario

Nicole I don't know how to begin except to say I am your father. Your mother and I divorced when you were 4 years old. Our story is long and very complicated so I won't start it now ex...

If anyone knows John Vallario & Grace (margaret) Vallario Posted on: 29 Jul 2004, by  nvallario

Surnames > Vallario

...help ?? Last I heard they're in the Sacramento area. I also need to get a hold of my father John T. Vallario but don't know how. If anyone has any information please feel free to contact me. I'd like to ...

New email address Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by  jvmassey1

Surnames > Vallario

I have a new email address if anyone has any information of a John Vallario, my grandfather.

Re: John Vallario Posted on: 04 May 2005, by  jvmassey1

Surnames > Vallario

Dear I am extremely sorry I never wrote to you concerning John Vallario. I've been out of the country since 2002 and frankly lost any hope of ever finding my family. I didn't see your email until today. H...

Re: John Vallario Posted on: 30 Jul 2004, by  nvallario

Surnames > Vallario

My grandfathers name is also John Vallario. I lost touch with them over 20 years ago when my parents divorced. I heard that he and Grace (margaret) are in the Sacramento or Clearlake area (california). Do th...

John Vallario Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  annmariebecke...

Surnames > Vallario

Looking for information on my Grandfather, John Vallario. Whether he was born there or immigrated from Italy, I don't know. He lived in London, Ontario, Canada and worked for General Electric as an engineer....

Micheal Vallario Shele Vallario Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Dawn Price

Surnames > Vallario

I am looking for Micheal and Shele Vallario. They are my brother and sister that I have never met. Their birth dates are M. 1-18-64, S. 10-22-65. Their father's name is Thomas Vallario and served in Vietman. They als...

Aunt Marion's obit notice Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by Sandy

Surnames > Vallario

Have you tried getting into the Hartford Courant's obit? It might be worth a try.

Dolores Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Sandra

Surnames > Vallario

And I bet my cousin is Dolores. I've been trying to find anything on Marion but can't. I would love to see her obituary, but no luck.

My Mom Mickey Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Dolores

Surnames > Vallario

Hi Sandy - Thanks for reply. Yes, Mom was Mickey and I'll bet Marion was my aunt.

Dolores-your mom Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by Sandy

Surnames > Vallario

Dolores,was your moms name Mickey-my mom was Marion

Vallario Surname Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Dolores

Surnames > Vallario

Hi Dennis - My father was Joseph Vallario. He lived in Hartford, CT. B/D 8/14/12-10/31/68. Married Mary DiManno Vallario. He had 11 brothers and sisters. His parents were born in Rapone, Italy (Basillicata) area.

Re: RESPONSE TO DENNIS E. PISSERI MESSAGE Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by Catherine Voccio

Surnames > Vallario

Dear Dennis, It's cousin Catherine, Uncle Franks daughter and I have been trying to get in touch with you. I would love to know if you ever finished the family tree. Please get in touch with me if y...

Re: Vallario Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by John Vallario

Surnames > Vallario

The name doesn't ring any bells with me but I've sent your message to my father. He has traced his father to several trips back and forth to Italy in the early 1900s through ellisisland.com and I bel...

Re: Vallario Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by Richard Vallario

Surnames > Vallario

My grandparents were also stonecutters from the Naples area who settled in NJ early in the 1900's. A branch of the family was named DiPaola. By the time my father grew up, most of the family was in th...

Vallario Posted on: 13 May 2001, by John Vallario

Surnames > Vallario

I am also trying to trace my roots. My grandfather- Fedele Vallario came to America in 1903 from Naples at the age of 19. He was a stonecutter who put up a shop in NY in the 1930s but that is about all I know

Vallario's in Calitri Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  jasnager

Surnames > Vallario

Hi.. just wondering if you rec'd my msg about the Vallario's in Calitri? Thanks, Jason Gervase Jasnager810@aol.com

Vallario Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by  jasnager

Surnames > Vallario

Hi Karen, I have TONS of information on the descendants of Lorenzo's parents, Lonardo Vallario and Laura Rubinetti. Lonardo and Laura originally came from Pescopagano. They had at least six children: Angela ...

RESPONSE TO DENNIS E. PISSERI MESSAGE Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Karen Vallario

Surnames > Vallario

Information I received from a Family History company: "Vallario" is classified as a habitation name - one whose family name is derived from either the location of the place of residence of the init...

VALLARIO FAMILY NAME Posted on: 31 Aug 1999, by Dennis E. Pisseri

Surnames > Vallario

Please advise if you have information on Vallario family name. My mother is a Vallario. Thanks Dennis

eplin family of Lincoln County Posted on: 29 Jan 2000, by tabitha l vallario

Surnames > Eplin

i am the granddaughter of cecil eplin 1916-1985, son of arvil eplin, also of lincoln county. we are down each year the 2nd sunday in june for the farley reunion at rock house. let me know the exact da...

where am i from? Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by patrick weston

Surnames > Weston

hi all you westons! my father's name is peter weston born in mt. vernon, n.y. his mother is mary vallario and i'm told his father is dawn sigmund weston. they tell me his last address was in allentown, pa. i'...

Re: Vallario Surname Posted on: 16 Jun 2007, by  eastmanvc

Surnames > Vallario

Delores, We are of the same Vallario line. I hope you respond to this old post! Valerie

Re: Vallario Surname Posted on: 16 Jun 2007, by  eastmanvc

Surnames > Vallario

Delores, We are of the same Vallario line. I hope you respone to this old post! Valerie

Re: Vallario Surname Posted on: 07 Jun 2007, by  eastmanvc

Surnames > Vallario

My great grandmother, Mary (Mariantonia) Vallario also lived in Hartford and was born in Rapone, Italy in 1880. Her parents were Pietro Vallario and Angela DePoalo. I was wondering if there was any connection. If ...

Re: Vallario Posted on: 07 Jun 2007, by  eastmanvc

Surnames > Vallario

My great great grandfather was Peter (Pietro) Vallario married to a Angela DePoalo. As far as I know, only Angela made it to the US, Peter most likely died in Italy. My Vallario family was from Rapone, Italy and se...

Clemente Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by Sal Vallario

Surnames > Clemente

Dear Joe I was born Salvatore Clemente in 1959.My father was also Sal.We lived in south Brooklyn,on nelson street.my grandparents lived on Clinton street,also in south Bklyn.My grandmother was Jean an...

sal or michael vallario Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by kelly jean greenhill

Surnames > Clemente

hi sal this is ur cousin kelly ur aunt joanne's daughter would like to talk to u

Clemente Surname Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Sal Vallario

Surnames > Clemente

Dear Aunt Joann, How are you It is kind of strange meeting this way but I guess it works.Last week I met A guy whos last name is also Clemente. He owns a company Called Clem Snacks and is also looking...

my grandfather Posted on: 16 Aug 2008, by  johnvallario1

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Oklahoma Cemeteries

Im serching my grandparents roots from Naples Italy My name is John Vallario and my grand fathers name is Vinchenzo

Re: my grandfather Posted on: 18 Aug 2008, by  Obits101

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Oklahoma Cemeteries

...message boards at: http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.weurope.italy/mb.ashx and also check the VALLARIO surname board at: http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.vallario/mb.ashx Now if you have more info for the...

CASEY, Lorraine Korecki Posted on: 10 Sep 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Hartford, Connecticut on September 5th 1938, she was the daughter of the late Joseph Korecki and Theresa (Vallario) Korecki Tracifcante. She attended schools in Hartford until her family moved to Enfield. Lor...

Marie Dominique - Maumee, OH Posted on: 29 Nov 2008, by  MIDCNCHBSS

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...great-grandchildren; sisters, Leona (George) Chovanec, Sister Ruth Johnson, Sue (Dick) Harley, and Mary Jo De Vallario. Besides her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents; son, Fred Dominique; da...

Tabitha Vallario Posted on: 05 Jun 2010, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

Tabitha Vallario, 40, of Williamstown, died Wednesday, January 27, 2010, from injuries related to an automobile accident in Pendleton County. Survivors include her husband, Michael E. Vallario; parents, Roger Dale Fa...

Re: Micheal Vallario Shele Vallario Posted on: 10 Jul 2010, by  nickync25

Surnames > Vallario

hello im shele vallario im using my sisters email..u can contact me there if u like...or 423-930-4721..and u can find micheal vallario on facebook

Re: Vallario Surname Posted on: 12 Apr 2015, by  Barbara Bass

Surnames > Vallario

My grandmother was named Mariantonia Vallario, daughter of Giovanni Vallario.

Re: Vallario Surname Posted on: 12 Apr 2015, by  Barbara Bass

Surnames > Vallario

...Grave. Many thanks VC! My great grandfather was Giovanni Valllario from Rapone. Has anyone from the Vallario line found our Italian family in Rapone?

Re: Giorgio's from Sant'Andrea Di Conza Posted on: 29 Jan 2015, by  hokafanti

Surnames > Giorgio

...about 1795. They had a daughter Maria Battista ALBANO (born c 1800, died 21 May 1870) who married Andrea VALLARIO about 1830. I'm also researching these other families from Sant'Andrea Di Conza: Bellino Cap...

Re: Giorgio's from Sant'Andrea Di Conza Posted on: 26 Feb 2016, by  DonaldGiorgio

Surnames > Giorgio

...Carol, I have connections to some of the families you mention/ I found a marriage record between Andrea Vallario and Maria Battista Albano in 1814. Happy to share info. Regards, Donald Giorgio

Palladino in East Hartford, CT Posted on: 02 Nov 2003, by  eastmanvc

Surnames > Palladino

...St. in East Hartford, CT. I'd like to find out her mothers maiden name. It may be VALLURI, VALLERI or VALLARIO. One of the sisters my have married a Vincent or Victor FALCONE. My grandmother Jennie married ...

Obit: Petra DeLao Posted on: 29 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...1980. She was a homemaker and a Catholic. Survivors include seven daughters, Arcilia Torres, Maria Vallario, Gloria Torres and Petra Martinez, all of Snyder, Andrea Martinez of Edinburg, Consuelo Bernal of O...

per page