Search the Boards

Search Results for "VAHEY" - 221 Messages

per page

Fahey Surname Griffiths Valuation Ireland 1848-1864 Posted on: 29 Sep 2004, by  Bealtaine

Surnames > Fahy

...Please note this list doesn't include entries for the Fahey surname variations in Ireland of Fahy and Vahey. Eilis O'Hara

Fahy Surname in Griffiths Valuation Ireland between 1848 and 1864 Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by  glaspaircs

Surnames > Fahy

... Please note this list doesn't include entries for the surname variations in Ireland of Fahey and Vahey. Eilis O'Hara

Gary Schreiner MD, Forest Grove Oregon, late 1960's Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by Jack Vahey

Surnames > Schreiner

Looking for relatives of Dr Schreiner, married in Forest Grove Oregon, late 1960's to Jackie. Several daughters from this marriage

Looking for Gary Schriener MD Posted on: 15 May 2002, by Jack Vahey

Surnames > Schriener

Hello, I was in wedding of Gary to Jackie in Forest Grove OR in late 1960s. Would like to hear from Jackie or children

Re: Sophia P. Castle, Benj Knower; Dickerson family Posted on: 09 Aug 2005, by  wrongacct1

Surnames > Castle

...Marcena Dickinson of Rockland County. I am sorry I have no other information for you. Carole Dickinson Vahey

McMillan and Williams in Glengarry Co. Ontario 1850s ff Posted on: 08 Sep 2005, by Sandy Vahey

Surnames > McMillan

Looking for a James McMIllan (ca 1850-??) marries Mary Williams. One son at least, Robert D Mcmillan (1877-1936) born in Toronto, lived in St Marie Ontario, Alberta, Oregon Any help would be appr...

Mary Waters - DunRobin, Ontario Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by William Robert McDonald

Surnames > Watters

...Watters (b. in DunnRobin, Ontario, Canada on Feb 09, 1888) was the daughter of Patrick Watters and Annie Vahey. If you think you might have some information that ties in with the notes mentioned above, pl...

Re: looking for two sisters Mora and Jeannie Vahey. Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by Jeannie Tirado

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > United States

Hi Iliana, this is Jeannie and I am doing great. I could not believe that I found your posting while I was browsing. Please reply at my email listed. Jeannie

Slinkhard, Oak W. Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  katrzc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

...p.m. Fortified with the Sacraments of Holy Mother Church, beloved husband of Nellie G. Slinkhard (nee Vahey), dear brother of Robert, Lee, Louise, Cornelius, DessLiles, Greer and Hines Slinkhard and the la...

NY Mumfords Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Jann

Surnames > Mumford

...you send me your email addresses. Good Lord, this is exciting. Such a mystery. Best regards, Jann Vahey Calgary, Alberta Canada

Looking for Vaheys...wherever Posted on: 30 Aug 1999, by Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hello, Erin go Bragh Looking for Vaheys, great Irish name from Mayo Go to www.integrityonline.com/vahey for my research so far. Looking in particular for descendants from Patrick Vahey(1822-1896),born in Irelan...

Vahey's Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Jim Milks

Surnames > Vahey

Hello Jack my mother's madian name was vahey drop me a line and we can talk about the family infromation that I have jim milks jmilks@hardlink.com

Vahey's from Washington-California Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Here is on a member of the vahey family I am actually looking for information myself . Robert Vahey last know address was Colby Kitsap Co., Washington His wife was the former Corrine Perry. They had 3 child...

Reply to the query re: WAsh/Cal Vaheys Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Jack Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hello from POrtland Oregon, I know of the Robert Vahey of Kitsap WA. As I recall he worked for an oil Company for many years, They were distantly related to Vaheys that came out of Wilkes-BarrePA, and rela...

Vaheys Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by David F Faber

Surnames > Vahey

...mother Clarice Patricia Faber(nee Reddick) was put up for adoption by a woman with the last name of Vahey. My mother was born in Trail, British Columbia Canada on April 30th,1927. I am not only looking for...

Jean Addison Vahey Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by david Faber

Surnames > Vahey

My mother was adopted. Her birth mother was Jean Addison Vahey born in 1909 in Bridgeburg, Ontario Canada. Her last adddress which was listed on my mother Patricia's birth certificate was 316-6th Avenue S....

Vaheys in Ontario Canada Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by Jack Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hello, Several of us have worked for 15 years to find every Vahey or their descendants in in Ontario....then this come along. I will forward your info to other Vahey researchers in Ontario and hope for the bes...

Vahey Posted on: 05 Dec 2000, by David F Faber

Surnames > Vahey

Jack, My mother Clarice Patricia Faber(nee Reddick) was adopted and her birth mother was Jean Addison Vahey of Ontario. My mother is still alive and living in Edmonton, Alberta.

Re: Vaheys in Ontario Canada Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by  JVahey

Surnames > Vahey

New Vahey website at www.vahey.ca

Re: Looking for Vaheys...wherever Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by Monica Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hi Jack, just seen your message that you are looking for any Vahey's, I am one myself living in England, my dad was from Castlebar, Co Mayo. If you would like to get in contact email me on monicarose...

Re: Looking for Vaheys...wherever Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  JVahey

Surnames > Vahey

...Portand but I'm from the Canadian Branch. Please drop me a line at your convenience. Best regards, Jann Vahey jann@rjconsulting.ca Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Re: Looking for Vaheys...wherever Posted on: 12 Feb 2003, by  lisavahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hello I am a Vahey as you can see my relatives are from Hollymount, Westport and Castlebar all in Mayo. I personally don't know Patrick Vahey (apart from my brother but it is not him) But if you can give me mo...

Re: Looking for Vaheys...wherever Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by  wrongacct1

Surnames > Vahey

I am a Vahey by marriage. My husband's parents came from Castlebar, County Mayo. His father's name was Thomas Martin Vahey and his mother's name was Alice Catherine Delahanty or Delahaunty. They had 3 childr...

Thomas F. Vahey Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by Jim Milks

Surnames > Vahey

I am looking for information on Thomas F. Vahey born around 1865 or so he had a son James Alfred Vahey

Re: Thomas F. Vahey Posted on: 11 Feb 2006, by Tom Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

For what purpose are you searching ?

Vahey's In Pennsylvania Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  BONNIEDANAMIK...

Surnames > Vahey

Have/need info on the Vahey family of Kingston, PA (Wilkes-Barre area), circa 1900. Sisters Julia, Marie, Nettie and Nellie, and brother Eugene(b 1885). Eugene Vahey had 2 children, Mary, and Eugene,Jr (who was...

Vahey's in Pennsylvania Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  mmphoran

Surnames > Vahey

Mike...Have much info to share. The Mary Vahey in your msg is married to my uncle. I have been researching the Vahey line recently and can help with the Tuffy and Holmes families as well. Can use your Russell i...

Re: Vahey's in Pennsylvania Posted on: 21 Sep 2003, by Eileen Davidson Kelly

Surnames > Vahey

Hi, I found your name while doing research on my great grandmother, Catherine Tuffy, whose parents were Catherine Holmes and William Tuffy. I too am a descendent and saw your ansestors names as well a...

Re: Vahey's in Pennsylvania Posted on: 26 Sep 2003, by Michael Horan

Surnames > Vahey

...invalid email addr msg. Will try again but pls try to reach me at TheMonarch@speakeasy.org. Have lots of Vahey/Holmes/Tuffy info to share. Mike

Re: Vahey's in Pennsylvania Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by  roryconway_1

Surnames > Vahey

...married a Catherine Mugan. They had a son daniel (born 1842 who's sponsors were a john tuffy and an Anne Vahey. Given the fact that both surnames are rare i thought maybe there was a connection. Let me kno...

Re: Vahey's in Pennsylvania Posted on: 19 Dec 2004, by  morganplace1

Surnames > Vahey

i am researching tuffy from scranton. any relations there? my grandmother was a tuffy. bob spearing

James A. Vahey 1900's Mass (the inventor) Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  ChristinaJenn...

Surnames > Vahey

'Vahey' is a collateral name for us, so my info is limited. Here's what I have: July 19, 1900 James A. m. Mary Isabelle Dickinson (my grandmother's half sister) Based on birth certifs., 1920 census and ...

Re: James A. Vahey 1900's Mass (the inventor) Posted on: 02 Oct 2003, by Andrea Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

I am directly named after James Andrew Vahey, I am his great-grand-daughter. His son, Phil, was my grandfather, and my father was James Robert Vahey, and my brother Jim, was also named for him, James Andrew Vahey. ...

Re: James A. Vahey 1900's Mass (the inventor) Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by David Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hi I'm David Vahey from Peterborough Ontario Canada. My fathers side came from northern Ontario, Kirkland lake to be precise.His fathers name was David as well. any info you cane relay to me would be gr...

Vahey/Burgoyne Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by Brian McNicholas

Surnames > Vahey

I am trying to trace a Burgoyne/Vahey connection. My wife Ann (nee VAHEY), as a child, had visitors from America to her home in Carrowreigh, Claremorris, Co. Mayo.in the 60's &70's. She is not sure if they ...

Vahey Missouri Connection Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  hugyezk

Surnames > Vahey

Looking for ancestry for following individuals: James John Vahey (Born 1844-1879) married Mary Williams believed to be of Cherokee Indian decent. They had nine children (6 girls, 3 boys), one of which is...

Re: Vahey Missouri Connection Posted on: 26 Nov 2002, by  mrit561

Surnames > Vahey

I just started on my family tree. I believe that James J. Vahey was my father of my dad Joseph T. Vahey

Re: Vahey Missouri Connection Posted on: 26 Nov 2002, by  hugy135

Surnames > Vahey

...retiring soon and plan to spend some time researching. I have not gotten back further than James J. Vahey - our fathers' grandfather. Take care, Kathy

Any Info on Vahey's or Cunane's Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Monica Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

I am looking for any information on Vahey's or Cunane's living in claremorris before 1940. I know that Patrick Cunane was living in Caraun, Ireland around 1900, may have gone to America?? If anyone h...

Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by  JamesMilks68

Surnames > Vahey

Hi all I am in the process of creating a new vahey website, where we can share information, pictures family trees everything. If you are interested in joining please email me at jmilks878@earthlink.net or...

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by  JVahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hiya! Am writing with respect to Ottawa/Northern Ontario, Canada Vahey's. Did you get your web site up? Jann

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 10 May 2005, by  CarolStuart47

Surnames > Vahey

Good Luck on You Website. You do lead an exciting life in your activities other than genealogy. Keep your chin up. Good Luck Carol

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by martin vahey

Surnames > Vahey

So, who is going to create a new Vahey website???? I have lots of information on Vaheys from Hollymount, Co.Mayo, UK, NY, OHIO, and CA I would like to put all my informatiom on a Vahey website so other Vaheys...

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by Carol Stuart

Surnames > Vahey

Hi Martin: Thank you for the E-Mail re "Vahey Website". Martin, you will have to contact "Jan Vahey" who posted the "Creating New Vahey Website" Jans E-Mail address is as follows &...

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by Jann Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

I thought Jim Milk was doing it so I backed away. Jim are you out there?

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by Jann Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Tell you what. I'll do it myself. It's all good. Send me everything you want on it that's verfied and known good and I'll put it together. Jann

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by Wm. Robert McDonald

Surnames > Vahey

...Northern Ontario Vaheys. My great grandmother (Mary Larkin, lived in North Cobalt) is the daughter of Ann Vahey. Mary was born in DunRobin, Ont. Hope to hear from you, Robert

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by Jim

Surnames > Vahey

Hello Robert I am sorry but My branch of the Vahey Family does not come from Canada as far as I know. My Great-Grandfather Thomas F. Vahey was born in Ireland. His Father's Name was Patrick he had at least o...

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by  Jann_Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hi Robert, I wonder if this was ever responded to? I have lots of info on Northern Ontario Vahey's. Jann

Re: Creating New Vahey Website Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by Brendan Vahey

Surnames > Vahey

Hello James, my name is Brendan Vahey, I'm 24 years old and if you want any information on Vaheys in Ireland drop me a line. Good luck, Brendan.

per page