Search the Boards

Search Results for "USCIO" - 13 Messages

per page

Re: Moconesi, Genoa, Italy Posted on: 03 Dec 2008, by  corkmayo

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...saw your post. My grandparents were from Piandeipreti (Commune di Tribogna) and Terrile (Commune di Uscio). One of my great aunts Bacigalupo family was from Gattorna, part of Commune di Moconesi. I have be...

Re: Husband's Family from Italy Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  davidelagomar...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Liguria > Genoa (Genova)

...in america: my father buona anima is past away 2 weeks ago his name is giuseppe lagomarsino born in uscio 1932 his father name cera lagomarsino i beleve between them for sure they are parent if not brother...

Re: Buscando a familia Cabona-Trebino Posted on: 03 Oct 2009, by  lilisilberman

Surnames > Cabona

Hola soy Ricardo, mi papá Benito Cabona su padre Luigi Nació en Uscio, nos encantaría ponernos en contacto. Nosotros vivimos en Ranchos, partido de General paz en laprovincia de Buenos Aires

Husband's Family from Italy Posted on: 23 Oct 1998, by  DRM743

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Liguria > Genoa (Genova)

...the US, and died in 1967 in CA. He was married to Antonietta Josephine Lagomarsino, who was born in Uscio and came to the US with her parents, Antonio Davide Lagomarsino and Maria Angelina Oliva, when she ...

Buscando a familia Cabona-Trebino Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by Silvia Cabona

Surnames > Cabona

Mi bisabuelo se llamaba Luigi Cabona, casado con Maria Teresa Trebino, eran de la Comuna de Uscio, Génova,vinieron para Argentina entre 1860/1870, me gustaria contactarme con posibles familiares. Sil...

Joseph M. Zienkiewicz - Cleveland, Ohio Posted on: 26 Aug 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Zienkiewicz

...Plain Dealer; Cleveland, Ohio Notes: Zienkiewicz. Joseph M. Zienkiewicz, beloved husband of Helen (nee Uscio), dear father of Zygmond Foltynski, Sophia Cholnacki and Walter, grandfather and great-grandfat...

Re: Need help locating town of Derpreti, Italy Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by scott

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...It's postal code is 16030, and you will find it in the mountains just NW of Rapallo, on the road past Uscio on Provincial road 333. Hope this helps.

per page