Search the Boards

Search Results for "URESTE" - 23 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for information on Guadalupe Ureste Reyna... Posted on: 17 Dec 2003, by  AdamUreste

Surnames > Reyna

I believe my G.F.( Leopoldo Ruiz Ureste) had a sister named Guadalupe. I will continue looking. Please stay in touch.

Looking for information on Guadalupe Ureste Reyna... Posted on: 11 Sep 2003, by  regalador

Surnames > Reyna

My grandmother Guadalupe Ureste (maiden name) Reyna was married to my grandfather Antonio Reyna in the early 1910's. She gave birth to Adela, Porfirio and Eloisa. They lived in Karnes Co. in Ecleto. She die...

Medrano's in Nebraska Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Maria Medrano-Nehls

Surnames > Medrano

My family has lived in Nebraska for many years and lost touch with members of my fathers family. His name was Tereso Ureste Medrano.

EDWARD H. CUMPIAN SR. Posted on: 24 Sep 2007, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

EDWARD H. CUMPIAN SR. PORT LAVACA - Edward "Eddie" H. Cumpian Sr., 77, of Port Lavaca, passed away Aug. 30, 2007. He was born Sept. 14, 1929, in Woodsboro, to the late Louis and Simona Hino...

Benavides from Victoria, Texas Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  elvtcis

Surnames > Benavides

...m:Josepha Benavides Juan m: Ms. Cantu Leonora m: Inez Villarreal (my gggrandfather) Ignacio m: Librada Ureste Pilar Galvan m: Jesus Barrera Francisco m:? (I believe this was the youngest) Librada m: Juan de...

Civil Rights-Era Cold Case Posted on: 17 Aug 2010, by  AllThingsGene...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...100 unsolved or inadequately solved racially motivated homicides from the civil rights era. Ladislado Ureste: Ladislado Ureste was found on April 22, 1953, by a police officer near Concepcion Park in San Antonio...

Re: Villalpando's from Spain Posted on: 01 Jul 2012, by  JoVillalpando

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > General

...greatgrandparents.i live in dallas.texas and my grand father was jesus and my grand mother was carolina ureste,which were my fathers parents.

Re: Villalpando's from Spain Posted on: 01 Jul 2012, by  JoVillalpando

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > General

...greatgrandparents.i live in dallas.texas and my grand father was jesus and my grand mother was carolina ureste,which were my fathers parents.

Glaydene (Jenkins) Neal - (1912 - 2001) Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  ewilli01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Navarro

...Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Butch James, Johnny James, Steve James, Harold Massey, Cory Neal and Ken Ureste. Mrs. Neal was born Nov. 10, 1912 in Streetman. She was preceded in death by her husband, J.D...

Re: Uresti Surname Research Posted on: 02 Mar 2014, by  Glen Roberts

Surnames > Uresti

...of Texas, and/or the state of Texas. Your great-grandfather Inocencio was the son of Jose Guadalupe Ureste and Maria Francisco Garcia, married 16 Nov 1835 in Matamoros, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.. His grandparent...

Re: Descendants of Felix Cano Posted on: 26 Jun 2015, by  dcano781

Surnames > Cano

George, Her message was: Tomas Loera and Maria Francisca is in my family history (Loera). Tomas Loera Ureste married Maria Francisca Salinas Coronado. Children: Atilano, Andres, Cornelia, Pedro, Jose Beni...

Re: Luera, Loera, De Loera -En Español- Matehuala, Burgos, Mendez, Reynosa Posted on: 10 Jun 2015, by  Alicia Pena

Surnames > Loera

Despues de leer sobre el apellido Luera, Loera, De Loera y otras variaciones llegue a respuestas interesantes. Segui las claves. Una persona dijo que un pueblo en España una ves tenia el nombreLo...

Luera, Loera, De Loera- Matehuala, Burgos, Mendez, Reynosa Posted on: 10 Jun 2015, by  Alicia Pena

Surnames > Loera

After much reading on the surname Luera, Loera, De Loera and other variations I came to interesting answers. I followed clues. Someone posted that Loera was once the name of a town in Spain. I decided...

Re: Descendants of Felix Cano Posted on: 10 Jun 2015, by  Alicia Pena

Surnames > Cano

Tomas Loera and Maria Francisca is in my family history (Loera). Tomas Loera Ureste married Maria Francisca Salinas Coronado. Children: Atilano, Andres, Cornelia, Pedro, Jose Benigno Maria Francisca was t...

Re: LOOKING FOR MORE LOERA CLAN Posted on: 10 Jun 2015, by  Alicia Pena

Surnames > Loera

Tomas Loera and Maria Francisca is in my family history (Loera). Tomas Loera Ureste married Maria Francisca Salinas Coronado. Children: Atilano, Andres, Cornelia, Pedro, Jose Benigno Maria Francisca was...

Re: locating Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by Adam Ureste

Localities > North America > Mexico > Hidalgo

Jessie contact me if you can, i too am looking for information on my grandfather, Leopoldo, i believe he had a cousin named Jose Ureste from Hidalgo Tx

Re: Medrano's in Nebraska Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by Maria Medrano-Nehls

Surnames > Medrano

I am checking with my mom for possible information of the Ureste family in Mexico. I will contact you with more info.

Re: Medrano's in Nebraska Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by Adam ureste

Surnames > Medrano

Hi my name is Adam Ureste from Florida. I found a great site, called FmilySearch.org with over 1000 listings of Ureste, Uresti and maiden names... i am not plugging this site , i am also looking for info on my Ureste r...

Lubbock, Lubbock County, TX Births for 5 Dec 1996 Posted on: 16 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lubbock

Births Mr. and Mrs. Troy Powers of Abilene, a daughter weighing 2 pounds, 7« ounces at 8:45 p.m. Nov. 27 in University Medical Center. Dwayne and Marsha Dickson of Lubbock, a daughter weighing...

Tristan Isaac Kelly birth announcement Posted on: 20 Oct 2005, by Jack Martin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Terrell

...and was 19.5 inches long. Grandparents are C. D. and Sherry Curry of Sanderson and Gerardo and Maria Ureste of Boquillas, Coahuila.

per page