Search the Boards

Search Results for "ULRICKE" - 89 Messages

per page

Detmer family Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Henry Heinzmann

Surnames > Hollinden

...lived in Osnabrueck and hew married name was Thiemann. Hilde had three children: Ronald, Ulrich and Ulricke (the latter twins, I assume). I do not know where the sister Hollinden married, but I assume it wou...

Domke Family - WI, IL, CO, SD, MI Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  NArendsee

Surnames > Domke

I am searching for descendants of Rev. Martin DOMKE (1842-1911) and his wife Ulricke ARENDSEE DOMKE (1846-1904. They came to America in 1886 and first lived in Wausau, WI, then Berlin, ND, and finally Bloomi...

Judith Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  NArendsee

Surnames > Domke

...Arendsee. I am descended from their son Otto Carl Arendsee and your husband is descended from their daughter Ulricke Agnes Arendsee who married Martin Domke. I have lots of information on the Domkes and th...

Domke name Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  NArendsee

Surnames > Domke

...David Domke's parents were Richard and Minnie (Isbrandt) Domke. Richard Domke's parents were Martin and Ulricke (Arendsee) Domke. I have lots of information on this family. Martin Domke was a Baptist ministe...

Gerth burials- North Dakota Posted on: 05 Jun 2006, by Katie C. Wells

Surnames > Gerth

...Walter 1914 GERTH, Bertha (Stralof) 1880-1915 GERTH, Carl 1875-1948 GERTH, August 1884-1936 GERTH, Ulricke 1866-1938 ~~Volunteer Posting~~

Minna Stabenow Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by Joseph Ripley

Surnames > Stabenow

...mother, where the marriage license was not that clear, he said her mother's first name was actually Ulricke which is pronounced (UL - RICKEY) which is definately a German Female name where ULRICK is a male n...

Lohrke Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Andrew Turner

Surnames > Lohrke

HI, My Grandmas name was Emma Amelia Augusta Lohrke, Her mom was Ulricke Minke (From Berlin) and her father was Charles Lohrke (Possibly From Berlin) if any one has any further information please let me know

August Finke Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Denny Finke

Surnames > Finke

I am looking for information on August Finke (8/8/1825- 1914). He was married to Justine Ulricke Blume. He came from Brandenburg Germany.

otto Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  sharon z

Surnames > Otto

...otto. full name was robert august gustav otto, but i think he went be the name august. he was married to ulricke juedes in 1887. trying to track down some of his family. also he was married in wausau, wi.had...

Ulrich KROENING - Milwaukee, WI Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  jeffh91

Surnames > Kroening

...Hulda LEMKE. They had at least three children: Anna b. ca. 1864 (married Friedrich TECH), Hedwig Ulricke Mathilde b. 14 Jan 1867 in Roman, Pommerania (married Emil JUECH), Paul b. Oct 1869 (mar...

Ulrich KROENING - Milwaukee, WI Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  jeffh91

Surnames > Kroening

...Hulda LEMKE. They had at least three children: Anna b. ca. 1864 (married Friedrich TECH), Hedwig Ulricke Mathilde b. 14 Jan 1867 in Roman, Pommerania (married Emil JUECH), Paul b. Oct 1869 (mar...

Lemke Froemming from Brandenburg Posted on: 20 Jan 2007, by  Verti94

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Brandenburg > General

August Froeming married Fredericka Lemke (1833 -1923) Child Ulricke/Ulricka Froemming (1963-1938) married Frederick Lemke (1863-1944)in Brandenburg. They emigrated to Oshkosh, WI, USA. Looking for any conn...

Re: Wallich family in Copenhagen Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  susannekrohn

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

...Teresa Wallich 24 Ugift Datter Rosalia Wallich 22 Ugift Datter Ester Wallich 17 Ugift Datter Ulricke Neergaard 48 Ugift Tjenestepige -------------------------------------------------------...

Ulricke Marie Haecker/Christoph Richert Posted on: 21 Dec 2006, by  Michael_Voron...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Seeking more info on Ulricke Marie Haecker, family, spouse etc. Her father was Friedrich Haecker. She was born 28 Feb 1825. They lived in Friedland/Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Germany. She married Christoph Riche...

Re: Ulricke Marie Haecker/Christoph Richert Posted on: 21 Dec 2006, by  RobAlbert63

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Not sure from your post if you have consulted the churchbooks themselves for your answers. Mecklenburg has very good microfilmed churchbooks and if you know a little german and/or have a good genealog...

Chicago Gruetzmans Posted on: 23 Nov 2006, by Jeanne

Surnames > Gruetzman

...Emma Bertha Gruetzman born 4 may 1874 in Chicago. Her parents were August Grueztman from Prussia and Ulricke Treptow from Prussia

Re: Schilke tie's Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  dharmon152

Surnames > Schilke

...grandfather was Andreas Schilke born 1862 and died 1922. He was buried in Brainerd MN. His wife was Ehefran Ulricke Schmidt. She was born in 1867 and died in 1916, she is buried in McCook Ne. His father was ...

Kroening family from Wausau, WI Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  wnk1029

Surnames > Kroening

...death, the youngest, John, lived with one of August's brothers, Robert (1852-1913) who was married to Ulricke Seegers (1862-1916) and had four children, who all died at a young age. We do not have any inform...

Re: KROENING in Marathon county, Wisconsin Posted on: 09 Jun 2007, by  pkroening3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marathon

...married Bertha Lambrecht and had nine children. Bertha died in 1902 and August in 1908. Robert married Ulricke Seegers and had at least four children, all of whom died very young. Robert died in 1913 &...

ULLMANN in Montpelier Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Gail Santroch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

...Kluender; Wilhelmine (b1851) md Franz Quade; August (b1853) died as infant; August (b1854) md Luzine Roehl; Ulricke (1857-1930) md Adolph Hardtke; Johann (b1859) died as child; Karl (b1860) died as infant; J...

Re: KROENING in Marathon county, Wisconsin Posted on: 09 Jun 2007, by  Lorrie_Schnec...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marathon

...Bertha Mathwich 15 1910 Census Shows the following living in Wausau,Ward 9: Robert H Kroening 57 Ulricke Kroening 49 Annie Kroening 22 John Kroening 7 This does not exactly answer your question...

ARENDSEE Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Joanie Ingraham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

From the Central Union, Westfield, Wisconsin Otto Arendsee died at his home one mile east of Friendship, on Feb. 4, 1903, of diabetes, after a long and painful illness. The subject of this notice wa...

genealogy search Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by kenneth schmidtke

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

...area. Date of marriage unk. Parents name for Heinrich unk. Auguste was daughter of Peter B Berlin and Ulricke (nee) Holznagel. Info on Auguste is that she had a sister Emilie, Auguste, Bertha,Ulricke and a brother ...

Re: Roeglin in Minnesota Posted on: 29 Dec 2008, by  mark1v5j09hkv...

Surnames > Roeglin

...Erdmann. August was from Dummerfitz, Kreis Neustettin, Pomerania (Now Poland, Prussia). His wife was Ulricke Abelt. They had five children born in Prussia and two born in Dessau (Travis Co.), Texas. I'd ...

Re: Edgar KROHLOW (1915 - 2002) Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  rlkpackfan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...Woller (married to August Woller and resided in Oshkosh, Winnebago, WI) and the other was Ulricka or Ulricke (Kuel) Krueger (married to August Krueger and resided in Navarino, Shawano, WI). I can be contac...

Albertina (Kuhl, Kuel or Kuehl) Woller Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  rlkpackfan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Winnebago

...Minnie (Kuhl) Krohlow (married to August Krohlow of Lessor, Shawano, WI) and the other being Ulricka or Ulricke (Kuhl) Krueger (married to August Krueger of Navarino, Shawano, WI). I can be contacted at rlk...

Minnie (Kuhl, Kuel, or Kuehl) Krohlow Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  rlkpackfan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...Woller (married to August Woller and resided in Oshkosh, Winnebago, WI) and the other was Ulricka or Ulricke (Kuhl) Krueger (married to August Krueger and resided in Navarino, Shawano, WI). I can be contac...

Re: Zahl Family Posted on: 18 Sep 2009, by  Gail_Blancett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Saline

Chuck, Hope you get a notification of this reply. I'm working on what I believe is part of the family of this Carl/Charles Zahl family. I believe I have found the immigration record for them and ...

Re: Albertina (Kuhl, Kuel or Kuehl) Woller Posted on: 25 Aug 2009, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Winnebago

... Name Type Date County Kruger, August Fred Marriage Dec 06 1885 Shawano Kuhn, Ulricke C Marriage Dec 06 1885 Shawano

Kroening Posted on: 19 Mar 2010, by  MarilynRoth58

...& 1905. In 1900, KOENING Robert, b. July 1852, Germany, imm. 1883, m. 14 y., saloon keeper Wf. Ulricke, b. Feb. 1861, Germany, imm. 1882, had 6 ch., only two living B. WI: Anna M., Apr. 1888, & Fra...

Re: Chicago Death Index, Posted on: 30 May 2010, by  Syram42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GSfn=&GSmn=&GSln=Affeldt&GSiman=1&GSby=&GSbyrel=in&GSdy=&GSdyrel=in&GScntry=4&GSst=51&GScnty=3036&GSgr...

Re: Carolina Lemke married Franz Stroede in Prussia Posted on: 23 Apr 2010, by  mmstroede

Surnames > Lemke

...married Bertha Weidenkampf, Alvina married Richard Mueller, Emil, and Frederich William Lemke married Ulricke Froemming.

Kroening Families in Wausau, Marathon, WI Posted on: 16 Mar 2010, by  pkroening3

...(Ahlman) Kroening (1840-1907) Hermann H. C. Kroening (1888-1973) Robert H. E. Kroening (1852-1913) Ulricke C. L. (Seeger) Kroening (1861-1916) Carla carlapbf@gmail.com

Re: ULLMANN in Montpelier Posted on: 14 Feb 2012, by  GLisSan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

..."Wilhelm", Johanne "Wilhelmine" Friederike, "August" Friedrich Wilhelm, Auguste "Ulricke" Rosephine, "Johanna" Friederike Helene, and Ernest Friedrich "...

Re: Wilde & Hayes in Milwaukee's German papers. Posted on: 13 May 2012, by  GaryRRebholz

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia-Pomerania

...Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices and related items (1844-1950). I don't find an Ulricke Hayes in the index, but I have indexed a John Hayes and a Henry Hayes. If you've collected mor...

Re: Lilian & Walter Davidson Posted on: 09 Jan 2012, by  mithical

Surnames > Davidson

...Wisconsin, married to Anna Hecht, and had 7 daughters, including my great-grandmother, Eleanora Augusta Ulricke, who married a Kettenhofen. Her sisters were Anna, Clara, Katherine, Lillian and Nellie. I have...

Ziebells of Wausau, Wisconsin Posted on: 30 Jul 2012, by  rozziebell

Surnames > Ziebell

...who, in 1900, lived at 602 Forest Street, Wausau, with their children Ella and Emma, and Gustav & Ulricke/Friedricka Ziebell (nee Krueger) who lived at 612 Forest St. with their children Elizabeth, Otto,...

Re: Bansemer family in Germany & Milwaukee's German newspapers Posted on: 19 Jul 2012, by  GaryRRebholz

Surnames > Bansemer

...are entries & references to Anna & Albert, Karl & Henriette, Roland and Lorraine Bansemer, Ulricke Bork (née Bansemer), and the Gossler and Blomberg families in the local resource "Milw...

Wilhelm Liermann Posted on: 20 Mar 2014, by  Megan Lierman

Surnames > Liermann

...Liermann (b. 17 Dec 1813), married to Wilhelmina Auguste Schultz (b. 22 Apr 1824)? The had four children, Ulricke (Becker), Augusta (Frankenstein), Wilhelmina (Fink), and Carl. Thanks, Megan

Herbert and Irmgard Goldner - daughters Posted on: 21 Apr 1999, by Anka Walther-Andrews

Surnames > Goldner

I'm trying to find my cousins, Brunhild (Bunny) Goldner and Ulricke Goldner. Last know info on either dates back to 1955. Both are married, Bunny in Swanton (?) Ohio and Ulricke in Quebec, Canada. They are the daug...

Re: Geske in Illinois 1880's-1900+ Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  Procky

Surnames > Geske

My grandparents were Ulricke (Geske) Prochnow and Theodore Prochnow. I am working on the Prochnow side of the family right now. My father was Walter Prochnow. Wilhelmina (August's wife) is listed on the ce...

Thym of Town of Manchester, Wisconsin Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by Meredith Russell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green Lake

...following: 1. Carl August Caesar Thym was born in Prussia, and died in Prussia. He married Emilie Sophia Ulricke 1844 in Prussia. She was born July 20, 1809 in Prussia, and died April 26, 1877 in Manches...

Re: Schilke's in Nebraska Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  Kris_Jardine

Surnames > Schilke

...Imperial. We don't have a spouse for Christian, but we have a son, Sohn Andreas who married Ehefran Ulricke Schmidt. According to Doris' records, Sohn Andreas Schilke must have died prior to the move t...

Re: Schilke's in Nebraska Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  Kris_Jardine

Surnames > Schilke

...Imperial. We don't have a spouse for Christian, but we have a son, Sohn Andreas who married Ehefran Ulricke Schmidt. According to Doris' records, Sohn Andreas Schilke must have died prior to the move t...

Re: Schilkes in Nebraska Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  Kris_Jardine

Surnames > Schilke

Re: Otto Bartz Posted on: 04 Jan 2003, by Laurie Peterman

Surnames > Bartz

...Pommeran Prussia and died Jan 1929 Belle Plaine Township, Shawano WI. Their Mother is Caroline Wihelmine Ulricke Peterman b Feb 7, 1853 is Vehlingsdorf Pommeran Prussia and died November 26, 1907 Waukechon ...

Re: Obit of Robert Lee "Bob Raabe Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by  LindaWascher

Surnames > Raabe

...others in the Cuming County area. I believe this may be the same Carl Gottlieb Schlueter and wife Ulricke Erstine Kruger who show in the Immanuel Lutheran Church, Beemer, Nebraska baptism of child b. 5/18...

Charles/Carl Haeberle Posted on: 18 Feb 2003, by  @@txcookie@fe...

Surnames > Haeberle

Looking for any info on my great grandfather Carl or Charles Haeberle who married Ulricke Schuchardt and then her sister Agnes Schuchardt when Ulricke passed away. He was father to Anna, Hortense, Walter George and...

Re: SPLETTSTOESERS from Wausau Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by Bonnie Splettstoeser

...in Wausau, WI. Their only child together was Herman Splettstoeser. Wilhelmina's siblings included Ulricke Ladwig, Johan Wilhelm Ludwig Ladwig, Emilie Caroline Fredericke Ladwig. Is Wilhelmine a match wit...

Radman from Pommern Posted on: 07 Jul 2003, by  lkista

Surnames > Radman

... They ended up in Castle Rock in Dakota County. In 1880, William was living with his eldest niece, Ulricke Radman Gramse and her husband in Woodbury, Washington County, Minnesota. As far as I can tell, he ...

per page