Search the Boards

Search Results for "UEHLIN" - 8 Messages

per page

Uehlein Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  Kelly_Rigney

Surnames > Uehlein

...here are a couple places you might want to look. Good Luck Kelly http://genfourm.familytreemaker.com/uehlin http://www.antiquibles.com/shclitz/introduction.htm

James R. Fox Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  MIDCNCHBSS

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...by his loving family. He was born March 2, 1955, in Schenectady, New York the son of Gerald and Ruth (Uehlin) Fox. He married Janice Heron May 30, 1981, she survives. James was Vice-President of Operation...

Re: Bahr, Gravesmuehl, Roepke, Darkow, Schneider, Kroeger, Runge, etc Posted on: 11 Feb 2010, by  gratop

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Summit

...date: 20 Oct 1951 Cemetery name: Mt. Peace, Akron Father's name: Ernest Schneider Mother's name: Emily Uehlin GSU film number: 2372875 Digital GS number: 4109404 Image number: 00233 Reference number: 66293...

George Jorgerson Juhl Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Marlene Juhl Meine Uehlin

Surnames > Juhl

George Jorgerson Juhl was my grandfather, he was born Feb.10,1848 died Jan.1912. He was born in Kolden, Denmark. He had a brother Andre who settled in Nebraska and fathered 12children. The youngest br...

Will CHEATHAM - 6 June 1927 - 5 July 2012, age 85 Posted on: 15 Jul 2012, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Cheatham “Cheryl”, one daughter: Patricia Chapman “Jim”; eleven grandchildren: Robert Jackson, Brandie Uehlin, Jesse Chapman, Michael Chapman, Jeremy Cheatham, Michael Cheatham, Luke Cheatham, Dewy Cheatham...

Re: George Jorgerson Juhl Posted on: 06 May 2002, by Marlene Uehlin

Surnames > Juhl

Hi, You made no mention of Andre Juhl. He was a brother to George J.Juhl who was my grandfather. They and another brother came here from Denmark. Sometime around 1850 to maybe 1875. I can come up with...

Re: Uehlein Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  cbg326

Surnames > Uehlein

Am looking for any info to connect Maria Frieda Uehlin (Uehlein) married to a John Klug in May 1881 in Cinn. OH. I can not find anything about her family. She was born 1855-1859 in OH or in IN. . . she v...

per page