Search the Boards

Search Results for "TWEDEN" - 6 Messages

per page

obit fyi: Linda Clayton. 1948-2008 Posted on: 19 Jan 2008, by  Nanatothree

Surnames > Clayton

PLEASE NOTE, THIS WAS POSTED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. I AM NOT RELATED TO, NOR AM I RESEARCHING THIS FAMILY, I’VE ONLY DONE A COPY AND PASTE FROM OUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER FYI. THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED WITH T...

Re: TVEDEN - in Norstog twp. (148-98) Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  carmoo9

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > McKenzie

Ingaborge Hovet Tweden (Tveden) was my grandmother. What kind of information were you interested in getting. She had 10 children. My father Orian was one of them. Carol Moore

Re: TVEDEN - in Norstog twp. (148-98) Posted on: 29 Jul 2009, by  carmoo9

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > McKenzie

My father was Orian Tweden, son of Peder Ole Tweden, son of Ole Peder Tveden. I'd have to check the tombstones to see what date is recorded as Ole's death. Frankly, there are not a lot of Tveden (Tweden) names here. ...

Re: TVEDEN - in Norstog twp. (148-98) Posted on: 29 Jul 2009, by  carmoo9

Bjarne, Can you tell me why you are interested in the Tveden (Tweden) family? What information are you looking for? Carol

Re: TVEDEN - in Norstog twp. (148-98) Posted on: 26 Oct 2010, by  karentcaton

...more than a year ago. I know that one of Peter Tveden-Ingeborg Hoven children is still alive: Ethel Tweden (Peter changed spelling of the family's last name). Ethel is 90 years old, hard of hearing, and bli...

per page