Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRENA" - 1,064 Messages

per page

Re: taking a research trip to Ohio and West Virginia Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by Trena Levad

Surnames > Blankenship

...Stewart Good Luck, let me know if I can help Trena

Wyatt / Stockport, Lancs. Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by Trena

Surnames > Wyatt

Are you sure your ancestor's name was spelled Wyatt (origionally) or could it have been Whyatt? My great-grandfather was John Whyatt, born 1849, Stockport. He was a Master Weaver in the mills there an...

Re: Arminta Blankenship Posted on: 22 Jun 2004, by Trena Levad

Surnames > Blankenship

...brothers and she had one sister . Please respond and let me know if there is a connection. Thank you. Trena Levad

Re: Arminta Blankenship Posted on: 22 Jun 2004, by Trena Levad

Surnames > Blankenship

...brothers and she had one sister . Please respond and let me know if there is a connection. Thank you. Trena Levad

Family History Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Andrena (Trena) Wyatt Heater

Surnames > Wyatt

Great-grandfather: John Wyatt(Whyatt)b. Stockport,U.K. married Margaret McCluskey b.Greenock, Scotland, in Greenock. Arrived in Halifax, Canada, 1885. At least 3 daughters married Americans; living in...

Correction: Baker/Hicks Connection Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Trena

Surnames > Hicks

Cora Baker Married Bud Hicks... His first name may have been Carlis (Name Spelled right?) She did NOT re-marry... Sorry..Looking embarrassed :o)

Pyle Family Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Trena Mills

Surnames > Pyle

...share any info you find with me. Again, I'll speak to my grandmother and be back in touch soon. Thanks, Trena

Bufton Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by Trena Bufton-Steinmetz

Surnames > Bufton

...Something big. However I am not sure of all thier names. My grandfather was the baby. His name was Walter. ~Trena

bufton family tree Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by Trena Steinmetz (Bufton - surname)

Surnames > Bufton

I too am looking for my family tree, and am just learning about how to go about doing this. How much do you know about your family? My grandfather was a Bufton and I believe he was one of 14 children....

Wyatt/Whyatt Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by Trena

Surnames > Wyatt

Hi Juliet, Sorry I did not get back to you before now. I do not have any great-aunts/uncles (on this side of the family) living either. Older family members are the grandchildren of John Wyatt and Ma...

Wyatt Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  judynordstrom

Surnames > Wyatt

Hi.Trena. Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry but I don't know much of anything about my G Grandparents. I think he was born in the U.S.A.I'm trying to find out more about the Wyatts.Most all of my older re...

Wyatt/Whyatt Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by Trena

Surnames > Wyatt

Do know I have Wyatt cousins, in Alberta, but they are descendants of John W(h)yatt and Margaret McCluskey. We understand our Wyatt name, had actually been Whyatt, prior to their arrival, in Halifax, ...

Re: Christian Ergood Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  trenasmail620

Surnames > Ergood

...able to help you though. If you don`t mind I will forward your message and see if they can help you. Trena

Re: Christian Ergood Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by  trenasmail620

Surnames > Ergood

...Consumption. No info if Abram remarried. Circa 1800-1900 That`s all I have. Can we help each other? Trena

Baker Hicks connection??? Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Trena Johnson

Surnames > Hicks

My Baker Hicks connection comes from... Cora Baker who married Chester Hicks... Then After his death she married ??? Jones... Any match there??? Let me know trenasmail620@yahoo.com

Re: Thomas Pinkertham HAWKINS <SC,AL> Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  katrinagleaso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Shelby

Hi My Trena, I am also Related to Lucy Colbert,Thomas Hawkins.Another Paternal Grandam is Missouri Minerva Hawkins who was married to Henry Brashear,Who had a son Vicent Marion Brashear, Who Married , Mary...

West Virginia Hicks...Big Creek Hollar Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Trena Johnson

Surnames > Hicks

...trenasmail620@yahoo.com Please send me a few lines...I`ll send you all the info I have...Thanks so Much... Trena

Rameys of Pike Co. Ky Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by Trenia (Hill) Stewart

Surnames > Ramey

...this and ant info that anyone can give me will be helpful. Please check my other message. My email is trena@mecsc.net. THANK YOU

Buckler Posted on: 06 Apr 1999, by  TRENAPADKY

Surnames > Buckler

...johnson of Paducah,KY. Sister was my Father-in-laws Mother but will not talk and I don't know her name. Trena Caneer

Re: Szczesnys and Chesnys Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Trena

Surnames > Szczesny

Maybe you can help me I have ansestors that also came from posno poland. They were also Chesneys

Re: Pennington Family Pictures Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  genepenn1

Surnames > Pennington

Trena: You may also want to post your request on the PRA-L mailing list which is the "official" mailing list for the Pennington Research Association (PRA). For instructions on how to join the m...

Pennington Family Pictures Posted on: 04 May 2003, by  TrenaKochman0...

Surnames > Pennington

...to correspond with other family members. Feel free to email me direct. trenaok@netscape.net. Thanks, Trena

joshua Pennington Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  TrenaKochmanW

Surnames > Pennington

...Joshua married. We are family group 4 on the PRA. Please email me direct at trenaok@yahoo.com Thanks Trena

Re: Sam Ramey,Pearlee Combs,Selena Moore,Elijah Combs...KY Posted on: 04 Sep 2003, by  GERTRUDE_WATT...

Surnames > Ramey

Trena, This is my mother Eva Ramey,s familey. Email me Watts@inna.com

Perry G. Braddock Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  gen62

Surnames > Braddock

Hi Barbara, Andy, and Trena Becky Rummel in FL is a descendant of Perry who has good docs on him. She may have fallen out of touch, but try 75443.164@compuserve.com Perry is son of Geo. Washington Braddo...

Brown/Spurriers Posted on: 19 May 2001, by  CMcCracken926...

Surnames > Spurrier

...times of my Mom seeing him after I was born. Once Aunt Ethel, Mom and my brother went out to see him and Trena and another to attend his funeral. I know nothing of Uncle Jim Spurrier's family and would lov...

Obituary Trena Joyce Garver Posted on: 09 Mar 2005, by Brenda Lee

Surnames > Garver

Trena Joyce Garver born 9/18/1950 died 12/25/1950 at Ava, illinois. first buried in Ava Evergreen Cemetery then when family moved to Arikansas they moved her body there. Parents are Grover James and Jane...

Hungarian Ceslak(Cheslak/or Cheslock) Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Trena

Surnames > Cheslock

Jan Ceslak arrived in NewYork on the "SALLE" on may 29th,1891 with his wife and a few children at the age of 50... they settled in the Conningham area of PA.. his name was changed/translated...

looking for a Joseph Freeman Kestner from around Glade Spring Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by trena kestner louk

Surnames > Kestner

Joseph Freeman Kestner was my great grandfather . He married a Mary McGlocklin and they lived in or around Glade Springs VA . They had 13 children most of whom moved to Waynesboro VA. I thi...

Davis/Welch..PA??? Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Trena

Surnames > Davis

Martha Davis married Oliver Welch I know They settled in the Conningham,Pa area...But I don`t know for sure if Martha Was from this same area... Any help would be appreciated... trenasmail620@yahoo.co

Caroline Collins m Claborne Hicks KY,WV,V? Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by Trena

Surnames > Collins

...can`t be sure its the right Caroline Collins... E-mail trenasmail620@yahoo.com Please contact me... Trena Oh and my grand mother said that Claborne`s middle or first name may have been...Bowlden??? or som...

Re: ANTHONY, Arkansas Posted on: 15 Mar 2003, by Charlie Kiser

Surnames > Anthony

Hi Trena, I would like any info. that you have on Tennessee. My mother told me that Tennessee was Indian but didn't know what kind. James Henry Anthony and Ora Pearl were my grand parents,Ora was a Scrimsh...

Re: Brazell Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by trena phillips

Surnames > Brazell

...am lokking for if so my uncle johnny has past away but my aunt danie is still living please e-mail me trena@onearrow.net trena

Re: Goldbaum Family Posted on: 15 Feb 2003, by  KileGenes

Surnames > Goldbaum

...the process of getting more info on the Heyer branch & will let you know if I find anything else. Trena

Re: ANTHONY, Arkansas Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by  KileGenes

Surnames > Anthony

...posted under Indian Captives? I have no history on this side & anything is helpful. Thanks so much, Trena

Ceslak/Kranyak...Zamuto,Hungary Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Trena

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

Jan Ceslak arrived on the "SALLE" in New York on May 29,1891 His name was changed/tranlated to John Cheslock His wife Anna (Kranyak) Ceslak was with him. They settled In the Conningham are...

Re: broesder family Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by Debbie Howard

Surnames > Broesder

...is also called Pleasant View Cemetery. I have not however, been able to locate the graves of Eisso or Trena Broesder there or anywhere in the surrounding area - yet. I believe they were supposed to be buri...

Re: living relatives Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by Trena

Surnames > Yanish

Hello. My name is Trena and my maiden name is Yanish. I'm trying to research my history and I don't have much to go on. My real fathers name is David Robert Yanish. Any relation? Looking forward to he...

BROESDER Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  Debbie Howard

Surnames > Broesder

...has information about Isaac BROESDER (c.1841-1907)born in Groningin,Netherlands. He married Trientje 'Trena' Kluis (1840-1922)in Holland. They came to America about 1902 with 8 children. Believed to have s...

Bray Family History Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by Anisa Bray Harrison

Surnames > Bray

Hello Trena, It's good to knoe there are others looking to unite a family. My Mom is Mary Lee Bray and her was Herbert Lee Bray. They resided here in Eastman, Ga. He married my Granmother Mary Cornelius...

Kesiah Whiteside Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  TRENAPADKY

Surnames > Lampley

...white side keeps popping up. They where fron Il. I think around Golconda. Her Email is Winston@apex.net Trena (Lampley) Caneer

Re: The Sisney's Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by  HAZELBowden48

Surnames > Sisney

Hi Trena, Just read your message posted back in December. My last name is not Sisney, but my Mother's name was. There are numerous Sisneys is Oklahoma, Missouri, and Arkansas. Would like to hear from y...

Re: The Sisney's Posted on: 03 Dec 2002, by TRENA SISNEY

Surnames > Sisney

...except my two brothers , my dad and I. please reply. TRENA

Lampley Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  TRENAPADKY

Surnames > Lampley

Hi Ilive in Paducah. We are kin to all the Lampley's in Possum Trot. harley Lampley Has a lot of info.,I know a little. Trena

Surnames > Lampley

Hi Ilive in Paducah. We are kin to all the Lampley's in Possum Trot. harley Lampley Has a lot of info.,I know a little. Trena

Lampley Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by  TRENAPADKY

Surnames > Lampley

...think that is Owen's son but am not sure . Hs wife Kim teaches at Ledbetter School. Nice talking to you. Trena Caneer

Surnames > Lampley

J.D.Lampley Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by Charlie

Surnames > Lampley

Trena, I have any information you need about aj.D. Lampley's family. If you will get in touch with me and tell me what you want I will send it to you. Charlie E-mail corky@apex.net

charles wade MCcoy Posted on: 27 Sep 2006, by Trena Kitchen

Surnames > McCoy

iam still looking for anyone who is relate to the mccoy in the columbia,and hartsville south carolina. i would like any thing you may have both their girls are looking for them. here is how you can ge...

Obit - Lena A. Walker - Colorado Posted on: 20 Apr 2005, by  JoellenBrown2...

Surnames > Walker

...10 grandchildren, Micky Marsh, Mike Boydstun, Dixie Reed, Debbie Elledge, Fran Masse, Kevin Casper, Trena Goodwin, Trisha Wilcox, Lori VanMeter, Kristen Letke; 15 great-grandchildren and two great-great-gr...

per page