Search the Boards

Search Results for "THADY" - 549 Messages

per page

Thady Sanders Posted on: 01 May 2000, by  CINDYBIRKCONL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

From the Carmi Times Newspaper, Monday, January 9, 1967: Thady Sanders Taken By Death Truman Thaddeus "Thady" Sanders, 92 year old retired farmer residing on Marguerite Street in Carmi, succumbed Sun...

Re: Finding Lydon Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by Joe Egan

Surnames > Lydon

Hi Cindy, Regarding Timothy. I have seen the name Thady used interchangably with Timothy, just in case you have a Thady hiding somewhere <G>. Regards, Joe Egan

Owen Maher, Sarah Dononue IL & MI Posted on: 10 Aug 2005, by Thady Donohue

Surnames > Maher

I'd like to contact descendents of Owen Maher and Sarah Donohue who married 08/19/1896, Cook County IL. I believe they went to live in N. Michigan.

Torsneys in Ballysadare Parish, Sligo Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by  JLochlan

Surnames > Torsney

Tithe Applotment Books 1834 Ballysadare Civil parish Croftum James Torsney Thady Torsney Andrew Torsney There is no Croftum in the townland books. In the Tithe records, Croftum was the first tow...

Timothy(Thady) McKnight- Kilmurry-Ibrickane, Clare Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  maryellenmcg3...

Surnames > McKnight

...find out who their parents were. Their children were Mary, Margaret, Michael, James, John, Patrick, Thady, & Bridget. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

Scarry Posted on: 26 Jul 2000, by  EugeneVer

Surnames > Scarry

...you have access to the Griffith's listings for Scarrys in Galway? I would be interested in looking for Thady Scarry who would be my ancestor. He lived in Coors Park, but I am not sure where that is. I susp...

County Clare - Kilnoe&Tomgraney Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by  @@MJ_Coffey@h...

Surnames > Canny

...Crotty were the parents of Bridget 1837, Margaret 1838, and Mary 1849. Other children included Ann, Thady, and John. After the father died this family emigrated to NSW, Australia, and settled at Kempsey or...

Re: roughan Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by hello Marian

Surnames > Enright

...father was also patrick and his mother was mary ann sullivan. Johanna roughans parents were timothy (thady) and ann regan

Brennan's of Co. Galway Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  angela_holock...

Surnames > Brennan

...ancestors of my great-grandmother. Her name was Elizabeth Delia Bridget Brennan and her parents were Thady Brennan and Ellen Duggan. My great-grandmother immigrated to the US at the age of 18 around 1911. ...

I have information about Catherine Farry Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by Kari

Surnames > Farry

...from Co. Sligo) in about 1878. Their first child Michael was born in 1879 and they had John, James, Thady, Mary Kate, Thomas, and Bridget Hanna "Annie". Mary Kate is my Great Grandmother and em...

Information on Mary Kate Gilgan (Gilligan) Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by Kari

Surnames > Gilligan

Mary Kate Gilligan is the sibling of Michael, John Patrick, James, Thady, Thomas Joseph, and Bridget Hanna ("Annie")--who are the children of Patrick Gilgan and Catherine Farry Daughter of Michae...

Re: Tierney Clan - Timothy "Thady" connection Posted on: 16 May 2006, by Shawn Kittredge

Surnames > Tierney

My g-grandmother was Mary Ann Tierney. Her father's name was Timothy "Thady" Tierney. She had 6 brothers and sisters - Mildred, Alyce R., Patrick Henry, Michael J., Annie, and Elizabeth B. Mary A...

Re: Tierney Clan Posted on: 28 Apr 2006, by  ShawnKittredg...

Surnames > Tierney

I have a Timothy "Thady" Tierney in my lineage. I have that he was married to a Mary Kane and had children named: Mildred Tierney, Alyce R. Tierney, Patrick Henry Tierney, Mary Ann Tierney(1867),...

HOUGH/CARR Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by  ddonal

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...John b abt 1803 m to Bridget Carr in 1836 in Tynagh Parish. Bridget, b 1812 in Loughrea Parish, dau of Thady Carr & Catherine----. Need any CARR info on this family. John & Bridget children: James ...

Hough/Howe/CARR Posted on: 07 Sep 1998, by  ddonal

...Parish, Co Galway E. ca 1803; married to Bridget CARR in 1836, she born 1812 Loughrea Parish. Dau of Thady and Catherine. Their children: James b 1840, Michael b 1842, William b 1844, John b 1846 died youn...

John, Bridget,/Loughrea & Killimor Posted on: 12 Dec 1998, by  ddonal

...Howe, I would like to learn anything regarding them or who Johns' siblings may be. Bridgets parents were Thady & Catherine Carr and I need the same info for them and any sibling of Bridget. Thanks for ...

Glynns Posted on: 26 Dec 1998, by William P Glynn

Surnames > Glynn

...presently carrying out a research on the Geneology of the Glynn surname from 1640,s ie the direct line of Thady Glynn Carron Co Clare . Thadys Decendents settled in and around the North Clare and South Gal...

GORMLEY/GORMALLYLookin Posted on: 17 May 1998, by  mrfolkner

...Boughill, Galway on the ship Sea Bird 1848 & arrived in Quebec, Canada on 23 July 1848. Mary wife of Thady GORMLEY age 36 her children John 13, Bridget 11, Catherine 9, & Thady 4. With Mary was her sist...

Re: EllenCallaghan, Tibohan, County Roscommon. Posted on: 26 Sep 2004, by  oreilly1188

Surnames > Callaghan

...have to be related. My grandfather was John Callaghan born around 1887 in Cloonfad Tibohine. Son of Thady Callaghan and a Corcoran woman known as Ma. His siblings included Pake, Michael, Cormac , Baby ?, K...

BRUEN Posted on: 25 Jan 1999, by Matthew Kelly

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Sligo > General

...or early 1800's. Known children; Patrick; Michael; Thomas; Mary; Margaret; Known relatives; James; Thady;

Re: Callaghan Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by  jackieblancha...

Surnames > Callaghan

...Callaghan (son of Denis and Lucy Farrel) or his parents (possibly John and Norah(?)). I have a Timothy (or Thady/Thaddeus variation) married to a Nellie Farrell abt. 1810 in Roscommon. I also have a late...

Re: Thady Callaghan/Bridget Corcoran Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by  Jackieblan

Surnames > Callaghan

Hi, Eve--We've long been in touch but seeing your e-mail here was a reminder that I wanted to ask you a question. I saw Tony Gilligan (as well as Leo) in May. He had concerns regarding the parents o...

Thady Callaghan/Bridget Corcoran Posted on: 18 Jul 2006, by  grammagresty

Surnames > Callaghan

My Great Grandparents were Thady Callaghan bd 1850, Roscommon, Eire and Bridget Corcoran bd c.1857. Children Kate, Patrick, John, Michael, Ellen and Cormack. My Grandmother was Ellen who married D...

O'Connor/Hughes Family members-N.Y., England, Wales Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Eileen G. Eldredge

Surnames > O'Connor

My grandfather was Charles Thady Edgar O'Connor; Grandmother Ceinwen Hughes; she was a distant relative of Charles Evans Hughes; My grandfather's parents were Timothy O'Connor (b. Ireland) and Lucy Fry (b....

a present from a Kirwan descendant to all Blakes and Bourkes Posted on: 25 May 2004, by  Removed

Surnames > Blake

I am transcribing and indexing all deeds pertaining to Kirwan's at the moment in the registry of deeds Dublin, I came across a deed which had rather a lot of information about Blakes and Bourkes, not ...

Beman, Bridget,and Mary Murphy, Lietrim, Ireland Posted on: 07 Jun 2003, by  tneville

Surnames > Murphy

...Murphy married a Matthew Farrell, who died and then married in Ottawa Ontario Canada, Timothy Thaddeus (Thady) McManus, my great grandfather.

Re: COLEMAN, BRIDGET Posted on: 27 Aug 2004, by Mary Alexander

Surnames > Coleman

...Coleman ancestor was my great-grandmother, Mary Coleman, who was born about 1843. Her parents were Thady Coleman & Mary Kerane of Tonacurra . The East Galway Family Society found a record of their mar...

Quin/ Clunes Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Lorraine McMahon

Surnames > Clune

...then on to Australia.Mary Clune's father Grandfather were both named John ,her Great grandfather was Thady Clune born around 1745 in Quin.Her mother was Mary O'Shaughnessy. I hope a name here rings a bell...

Thady Clune, et al. Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  astrofrau2

Surnames > Clune

Dear Lorraine-- On page 113 of the book The Clunes from the Dalcassians to Modern Times by Conor Clune there is info about your family. Send me your e-mail address and I will send it to you. I think ...

Re: Lavin/Nash from Frenchpark, Roscommon, Ireland Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by  sharondguerra

Surnames > Lavin

...parents are Luke Raferty/Ann Lavin, sponsor - Brigid Hardiman Edward Lavin, born 26-Jan-1864, parents Thady Lavin & Catherine Hardiman Brigid Lavin, born 19-Nov-1865, parents Thady Lavin & Catherine H...

RE: Coniss Clune Book Posted on: 08 May 2001, by  JamesClune70

Surnames > Clune

...mention of a Mathew immigrating specifically in 1850, but there is mention of numerous Mathews, one in the Thady Clune family, page 105. and a Mathew lived in Ballymaclune West in the 1847-1855 time frame,...

Re: Thady Roche baptized in Ballina Posted on: 28 Nov 2006, by Gregory

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Mayo > General

Date of baptism?

Timothy (thady) Connolly Posted on: 26 Jan 2007, by  econnolly181

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

...searching for any members of my family who may still be residing in Ireland. My Gt/Gt/Grandfather Timothy (Thady)Connolly was born in Cork i believe in Baltimore around c1832. He married Honora in London o...

Thady Roche baptized in Ballina Posted on: 24 Nov 2006, by  roach50

Anyhow have this name? He was baptized in Ballina. Mother Honoria Murphy and father Michael Roach/Roche/Roache. Sibling Patrick Roach/Roche/Roach.

Re: Patrick Moran B-Ireland 1830> Iowa Posted on: 24 Dec 2006, by  Pearllo222

Surnames > Moran

...for a few years. And at least one of his children was born there (Maggie). I am thinking Patrick or Thady may have been brothers to Francis.It will be difficult to confirm all of this because it was so far...

Re: Thady Roche baptized in Ballina Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by Jean Roach

I made an error---Thady Roche was baptized in Balla---9/21/1868. His parents were Michael Roache/Roche/Roche and mother Honor/Honoria Murphy/Murphey. His brother was Patt Roche, b. 9/29/1864 in Balla...

boyne ireland Posted on: 05 Jan 2007, by  Kathiehartefe...

Surnames > Boyne

...information. The farm they lived on was in Carrowbehy, Ireland. They had four children: Thomas (1893), Thady, Anne and Michael. My grandfather was Thomas. I know Eleanor died some time between 1901-1903, ...

Re: Patrick Moran B-Ireland 1830> Iowa Posted on: 27 Dec 2006, by  Pearllo222

Surnames > Moran

...connect our Moran Families. I think we will probably find that Francis was a brother to maybe Patrick or Thady, I must admit I have been doing genealogy for 30 years I never tire of it. I have good instinc...

Re: Thady Roche baptized in Ballina Posted on: 24 Nov 2006, by Dave Boylan

Hello Jean, I found the birth record indexes for Patrick and Thady Roche at the Latter Day Saints (LDS) website at www.familysearch.org Both index entries show the births occurred in Balla, Mayo, rather ...

Corcoran/Callaghan/Sharkey/Healy, Roscommon, Eire Posted on: 19 Jul 2006, by  grammagresty

Surnames > Corcoran

...relatives. My Grandmother was Ellen Callaghan bd c 1889, in Tibohine, Co. Roscommon. Her father was Thady ?? Callaghan and mother Bridget Corcoran married in Fairymount Chaple, in 1878. Other children ...

Re: O'Connor from Aclare Co. Sligo - help please! Posted on: 14 Feb 2007, by  bronxkidster

Sorry that I didn't have time to clean this up: from the 1901 Census...this can be found at the Leitrim Roscommon home page. Corimla North Kilmoremoy Tireragh Mayo Household Conner John(47) far...

Re: Skreen/Dromard parish Posted on: 28 Feb 2007, by  KathyFS

...Parish of Kilmacshalgan 27 Jul 1869 - Child??? to Michael Flynn and Elizabeth Kilgannon. Sponsors were Thady Kilgannon and Catherine ???? 25 Mar 1870 - Patrick to Martin Kilgannon and Anne Flynn. Spons...

Re: Daly Decendants from Kerry, Ireland Posted on: 24 May 2007, by  JeanneMansbri...

Surnames > Daly

Hi fellow Dalys. My great grandparents were Bartholomew Timothy (Thady) Daly (born 20 Dec 1839 Dromore, Firies, County Kerry, Ireland and Ellen Gallway (born between 1845-1847 Gortshanava, Molahiffe, Coun...

Re: Seeking infor re:Clogher Family Posted on: 24 May 2007, by  T88Chloe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

...Naughton. James bought his land in 1901 at about age 40, near his brother John who lived with their father, Thady Clogher whose wife was Mary Kelly. Brian, whom I have not contacted recently, and I were ...

Brackin / Jones Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  NLHelms

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Dale

I'm looking for information about the family of Thady H. ("Tarve") Brackin, b. 1870 (youngest son of Mathias) and Alice Arabella Jones, b. 1871. They were my g-grandparents, and I'm having troub...

Re: Brackin / Jones Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  BeverlyGail H...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Dale

fyi... 1910 United States Federal Census Name: Thady H Brackin Age in 1910: 39 Estimated birth year: abt 1871 Birthplace: Alabama Relation to Head of House: Head Father's Birth Place: Alabama Mot...

Re: McCAFFERY - Canada / MI / Ireland Posted on: 18 May 2007, by  tneville

Surnames > McCaffery

...with son Denis and daughter Mary Ann Farrell. Are any of these related to you? Timothy Thaddeus (Thady)'s son, Thomas James came to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and settled there, having 10 children....

McLains in the Irish Flax Growers List, 1796 Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  Chris McLain

Surnames > McLain

... Cavan Charles McLane Londonderry Daniel McLane Londonderry James McLane Londonderry Thady McLane Leitrim John McLane Leitrim Anne McLane Leitrim Connor McLane Leitr...

Re: Thady Roche baptized in Ballina Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  davidwilliams...

could the patrick roach be my great-great-grandfather all i know is he was born in foxford on jan. 28, 1822 came to usa in 1844. were not sure of father name . dave williams e-mail dddumy2003@yahoo.co

Re: o connors tavniana glenawoo kilmacteigue co sligo. Posted on: 14 Feb 2007, by  bronxkidster

The spelling of the townland on Lough Talt is Glenavoo. My grandmother Margaret Deehan/Deighan was born there. This is from the 1901 Census that I found at the Leitrim Roscommon home page..good luck, ...

per page