Search the Boards

Search Results for "TERESSA" - 2,096 Messages

per page

Thomas Barrett Gardner 1st and 2nd wives lines Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  KathyGardner5...

Surnames > Gardner

...to change it and make it hard to trace his lines from the two wives. HIS FIRST LINE CHILDREN ARE: 1.Teressa Jane b.9/10/1827 2. George McCullock b.6/15/1829 3. ABSALOM Seilheimer b.12/3/1832 4. Casper Gibson...

John Willis and Sarah Thomas Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by  hastys

Surnames > Willis

...Sarah Thomas. John was the son of John and Elizabeth Plunkett Willis of Va. and was born in the 1700's. Teressa Willis Paducah, Ky.

Re :Green B. Caudle Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by  LouiseC15

Surnames > Caudle

...was my great grandfather. He was born 1812 in N.C. He was in Troup Co., GA in 1831 when he married Teressa Killebrew. I am looking for Green's father. Willis and Elijah Caudle were also in Troup Co., GA i...

Emil Green, Montevideo, Mn. B:1880 D:1948 Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  Marvin Green

Surnames > Green

...man were ran over by a car while walking down the side of the road. He was married to my grandmother: Teressa Elizabeth Lowe, maybe from the same area. I am told his parents names are Iver and Marit Green fr...

Re: Hoover RANDOLPH CTY, NC Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  janenorisezeg...

Surnames > Hoover

...Harris in 3-10-1841. One year before this which was 10-27-1840 My Abraham was the executor in a Maria Teressa Rush will along with his wife Nancy. This will was recored in Dearborn Co. Indiana which is now k...

Re: Turleys of Kentucky: Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  Twofips21

Surnames > Turley

Teressa, thank you again I,ve been looking a long time for the walls family. My mother doesn't have any info on her mother and fathers family mostly because of divorce on both sides.I came across the Turley ...

Re: Turleys of Kentucky: Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by Teressa

Surnames > Turley

...and it has ALOT of information on it...also, post queris in the area you are looking for ancestors! Teressa:) another thing...be sure to classify your query in right category....this is a Look Up..that flag...

Re: Turleys of Kentucky: Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  Twofips2

Surnames > Turley

Teressa, thank you so much but, my interest right now is to find the info on Roberta Walls. She was my great grandmother and all info on her stops at the Turleys. she was 11 and I can't find anything on her ...

Re: Turleys of Kentucky: Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by Teressa

Surnames > Turley

Elizabeth's last name was Martin...i am supposedly a decendant of Isaac Workman, this line is on the LDS site...author John Selph Jr. Isaac, the husband of ELza Turley. It gives information on her pa...

WALTERS PARENTS Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by TERESSA

Surnames > Propst

I DO NOT KNOW HIS PARENTS NAMES BUT I WILL BE GLAD TO TRY AND ASK MY GRANDMOTHER THE NEXT TIME I VISIT HER. ARE YOU KIN TO THEM? POSSIBLY? TERESSA

SHELTON of Decatur co IA Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  pshelton2

Surnames > Shelton

I am researching the SHELTON and allied families of Decatur co IA. There were several Shelton siblings, children of Jacob W SHELTON and Mary TANDY, who were born in Gallatin co KY and migrated to Iow...

Ephraim Bass Theressa Strickland Posted on: 01 May 2006, by  zuzuspetals32...

Surnames > Bass

Hi Bette, My Ephraim Bass was born 1811/1812 in Virginia. He married my great great grandmother Teressa Strickland in 1865. They lived in Giles County, TN and later Ellis County, Texas. Do we connect?

Looking for Tim Bucklew's daughters Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by Mashaw McGuinnis

Surnames > Bucklew

Hi- I'm looking for Tim Bucklew's daghters- Sandra, Becky, Yvette and Maria. He was married to Teressa, and they all lived in Oxnard, California in the 70's and part of 80's. They wee like a second family to...

Search for Gardners from PA 1804-1900 Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by  john_gardner1

Surnames > Gardner

...Gardner, b 1804, on ship to US 1st spouse: Nancy McCullock, b abt 1806 Children of Thomas Nancy: 1. Teressa Jane, b 1827 2. George McCullock, b 1829 3. Absalom Seilheimer, b 1832 spouse: Nancy Kell...

Grover Vernon Laney Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by Patricia Laney

Surnames > Laney

...Stateler Hartt.Married William Stateler had 4 children.Sandra Sue Boozer(deceased) Charlene Kay VanDyne,Teressa Jane Kerr. Charles Major Laney(deceased)married Hazel Marie Lefevers.One daugheter me Patricia ...

Laney Posted on: 30 Mar 2000, by Teressa Kerr

Surnames > Laney

My mother is Martha Laney Stateler from Vigo County Indiana born June 20, 1918 the daughter of Grover Vernon and Dora May Laney.

Descendants of Joseph Grohs of Koblenz, Germany Posted on: 16 Mar 2003, by  ZMAVIS1

Surnames > Grohs

...of Joseph and his first wife, who was the mother of the eldest daughter in the family Teresa/Theresa/Teressa, know as "Aunt Tress," and who married Nate L'Hommedieu. My goal is to try and share fa...

George E Larrabee or Laraby Posted on: 16 Sep 2003, by Butler

Surnames > Larrabee

...George. I believe I had the wrong spelling.I have info on both spellings. It may be Laraby. George married Teressa Gertrude Hall. He was born 1870 in SD. He died 1908. She remairred a George Mc Hugh.I would ...

Re: THE CARFI Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  tres33

Surnames > Carfi

...you share the same name, there must have been a common ancestor somewhere!!! Have a great weekend! Teressa

Re: Carfi family tree Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  tres33

Surnames > Carfi

...are usually pretty good about looking up info, especially if you include a few dollars. Good luck! Teressa

my grandmother is a Blewett Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by  littlelaz

Surnames > Blewett

To anyone that is from this line I hope this will help you out. My grand mother is Lila Blewett born Jan 18,1918 lives in Kingsley Iowa Olive Agnes Nicodemus Blewett (great grandmother) born July 23,1...

Re: ancestry Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by  john_gardner1

Surnames > Gardner

...married 4 Jan 1827 in Nossville, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, and had at least the following children: Teressa George Absalom Casper Enoch William Absalom Gardner, b 3 Dec 1832 in Huntingdon Co., Pennsylvania...

Blewett name Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Teressa

Surnames > Blewett

...it all together.Then If you have something that I don't we can share.Drop me a line and let me know. Teressa (cousin)

Dorris' Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  Cindy_Lovely

Surnames > Dorris

Dear Jackie, Is your family from Tennessee? I have a Teressa Dorris who married a Neff. Cindy

Re: James and Mary Ann Goins Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by MaryNelsonCross

Surnames > Goins

...parents. 1880 Census states Josephine and children alone (Idel) Joseph b. 1873, William A. b. 1875 and Teressa b. 1878 Jackson County, AR. Probably no connection with this Josephine Goins Her name is foun...

napier indians Posted on: 25 May 2000, by teressa

Surnames > Napier

my great grandfather was a napier and i beleive a full blooded creek indian

Re: WORKMAN WOERTMAN Mail List - please join us! Posted on: 16 Jun 2002, by Teressa

Surnames > Woertman

i am a descendant of Sylvester Workman b- 1843 d- 1922 in Stigler OK...any relatives ..please contact me..i am almost done researching and getting information on his family! at least the rest of his c...

Re: Ancestors of Frances Fanny Buckingham b1885 Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by Teressa Steele

Surnames > Buckingham

...2501Highland he was a contr. 1919 he was a painter Teressa Steele

Amos's Wolverhampton Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Teressa Neill

Surnames > Amos

You are most likely right Chris, as my grandfather came to Canada as an orphan. Lucky for me, I found an old address for my grandfathers brother in Wolverhampton, as it turns out there is a relative a...

Re: John Alfred Gibson & Mollie Prettyman Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by Susan Prettyman

Surnames > Gibson

Art, I hope you see this after 2 years and I hope it helps. If you have any other information you'd like to share I sure would appreciate it. Sue Prettyman Descendants of Owen Gibson Generation N...

Re: Cesario's from Brazil Posted on: 13 Jun 2003, by  teressa_lenke...

Surnames > Cesario

...come from San Filli/Bucita Area. I don't have much information but would love to share. Take Care, Teressa

Re: Cesario/San Fili Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  teressa_lenke...

Surnames > Cesario

...in the US and settled in Grand Junction - Colorado. He married Mary Capino and they had 12 children. Teressa

Re: OBIT: Emma Jane (Carroll) MUSICK -- daughter of Amanda (Black) CAROLL Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  TLenkey

Surnames > Black

Hi Lorna, Thank you so much for the WILL!!! I can't express how thrilled I am ... Here is Emma Jane Carroll Musick Obit (Amanda Ann Black) daughter, she married Samuel Carroll. 9-15-1945 Source: Em...

Re: WILL: Adam BLACK Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  LornaMarks67

Surnames > Black

Hi Teressa - I still haven't come across Abraham's will but here is the one for Adam Black - believe I have copies of both and decided to transcribe Adam's as it was "slightly" easier to read than ...

Re: OBIT: Amanda Black CARROLL Posted on: 18 Jan 2004, by  TLenkey

Surnames > Black

...grateful for. Like you I'm a sponge on the whole family history now. Here is her obit. Thanks -- Teressa Found Dead in Chair Mrs. Samuel Carroll aged 89, who lived at Neosho Rapids, was found dead in h...

Amanda BLACK -- Samuel CARROLL Marriage Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  TLenkey

Surnames > Black

...share the will witha fellow researcher =o), I've read these post's and have learned alot. Thanks Teressa

Re: WERE RELATED!!!! Posted on: 15 Aug 2005, by Rhonda Grace

Surnames > Pike

Has anyone found anything further than Gazaway and Teressa? My great Grandfather was Arthur William Cheek who is the either the grandson or son of this couple.

Re: Hajduk/Hayduk Family information Posted on: 12 Apr 2005, by John J. Rynkiewicz

Surnames > Hajduk

Nina, After looking at your posting again concerning Mary Hajduk it's odd that you mention her mother's name of Teresa. My GM's name was Mary Hajduk and her mother's name was Teresa. What her mother...

Re: Jack I. Sasser In Crenshaw County Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by  JasOKing

Surnames > Sasser

...Sasser married Malissa Nelson Oct 11, 1888. Jesse Richard was the son of Henry Harrison Sasser and Teressa Smith. Jim King

Hajduk/Hayduk Family information Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  linnell9ah

Surnames > Hajduk

...lived/worked in Northampton, MA. Mary was born in Galicia. Her father was Martin Hajduk and mother was Teressa Padowski. Martin Hajduk's mother was Catherine Serkis. Spellings may not be accurate as I spell ...

Re: courtades Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  bobyorks

Surnames > Courtade

Teressa/Michelle, My name is Bob Yorks. One of my grandmothers was Rose Genevieve Courtade, a daughter of Henry Courtade and Regina Knauf. I don't remember a lot about her, but one of her sisters, Josephin...

moss family Posted on: 05 May 2000, by teressa moss

Surnames > Moss

teresa, we just had our 1st family reunion in july of 99. i was told my some of my newfound family that randy moss was related to us also. i did send him an invitation but i got no response. where is ...

Walkers Please Help: Ireland to Ontario Canada To ????? Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by Fawn

Surnames > Walker

...Ontario. - William Arthur Walker - John Ernest Walker - Robert Alvin Walker - Margaret Viloet Walker - Teressa Lillian Walker any help please e-mail me at fawnsfamilytree@hotmail.com

Re: Hiram Walker and Mary E Smith Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by Fawn

Surnames > Walker

...Ontario. - William Arthur Walker - John Ernest Walker - Robert Alvin Walker - Margaret Viloet Walker - Teressa Lillian Walker any help please e-mail me at fawnsfamilytree@hotmail.com

John Lafleur, CAN>MI Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by s. padgett

Surnames > Lafleur

...and moved to Michigan sometime before 1900. He had at least two daughters - Clara b. ? and Thressa (Teressa) 1898. Thressa's death certificate states she was born in Michigan so the family must have moved th...

Re: Dusold Website address Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by Milly

Surnames > Dusold

I am the grand child of Ignatz and Teressa Dusold. Teressa came to the US from Germany in the 1920's and married Ignatz. He was a baker in Brooklyn, he passed away in 1932 leaving behind two sons William Peter Du...

moss family in alabama Posted on: 05 May 2000, by teressa moss

Surnames > Moss

my grandmother's name was lillie moss, also. my grandfather was edgar moss. they lived around tuskegee and notasugla alabama. i'm researching my family tree also.

found notebook from 1999 Posted on: 10 Nov 2002, by Carell

Surnames > Larsen

...Denmark and Connecticut, HANSEN in Denmark. Places mentioned: Ebberup, Maribo, Risler,Nastred, Jordlose. Teressa Viola is mentioned as an Antique dealer in Copenhagen, ANGLIM(N)) from Feakle, and Cashel Ire...

Frank James Duffek / Duffack b:1863 Austria > South Dakota > Nebraska Posted on: 23 Aug 2003, by  muddypaw

Surnames > Duffek

...1863 in Boehmen, Koenigreich, Austria. His father was Joseph Duffack (b: 1830) and his mother was Teressa (maiden name unknown - b:1833). Both are believed to have been born in Boehmen, Koenigreich, Aust...

My Edgewood Scovels Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  scovelhunter

Surnames > Scovel

...Scovel's brother. I believe the Nathaniel Scovil here is not the Nathaniel S. Scovel you say was married to Teressa. Nathaniel S. Scovil was his great-uncle, b 7 Apr 1804 to Benjamin Scovil b and Temperance ...

per page