Search the Boards

Search Results for "TAWNYA" - 535 Messages

per page

Re: William Means Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  howardsargent...

Surnames > Means

Hi Tawnya, If you will e-mail me at howardsargent214@cs.com I may be able to help you with your Means mess. I have a copy of "The Means Family of America." Have a great day ...

Re: William Means Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  Tawnya723

Surnames > Means

...to get the Means Book but the library in OK won't send it to Denver. Any help would be great. Thanks Tawnya

Re: William Means Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  Tawnya723

Surnames > Means

...to get the Means Book but the library in OK won't send it to Denver. Any help would be great. Thanks Tawnya

any family out there Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by tawnya rans

Surnames > Layton

hello my name is tawnya layton and my fatheres name was loucious layton and i would like too find any of my family thank you and god bl

Mortons Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

Sorry your Mortons don't hook up with mine.

Margaret Bird Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hyde

Thanks for repling, sometimes its hard finding information from so long ago. Good luck to you. Thanks again, Tawnya

Reply to Tawnya Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  PatBird61

Surnames > Hyde

Tawnya, Sorry, I don’t see a connection to your Margaret. My Margaret Bird Hyde was born Feb 1837 Oneida Co NY the dau of Charles Bird and Sarah McCleary and became the wife of Martin Hyde. Margaret died Ju...

Margaret Bird Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hyde

I have a Margaret Bird born about 1845. Do you think that they could be the same? If so I have some information, and I am willing to share. Thank you. Tawnya

Re: More Morton Surnames (D) Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by Tawnya White

Surnames > Morton

Sorry I don't have those Morton's in my book.

McClain Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Tawnya

Surnames > McClain

I am looking for any information or relations to Charles McClain who married Ida Shaddock and had at least one child, Mildred Maneva McClain. I believe they were in the Nebraska area in the late 1800'...

Snead Family Posted on: 04 Nov 1999, by tawnya bousman

Surnames > Snead

I have virtually no info on my great grandparents. Any info that your willing to share will be greatly appreciated. Thank You Tawnya Bousman Taub3117@aol.com

Looking for my father Fred Hall Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by tawnya tzantarmas

Surnames > Hall

My name is tawnya I'm looking for my father Fred Jack Hall. He married my mother Betty in 1967 they lived togher in Portland, Oregon until he left us in about 1971.Iwould very much like to see him.He would ...

Re: More Morton Surnames (C) Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

I have an Archie, Jennie, and Rebbeca Craigmile that are in my Morton Line.

Re: More Morton Surnames (C) Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

I have an Archie, Jennie, and Rebbeca Craigmile that are in my Morton Line.

re:Morton-Pratt surnames Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  LAWPET

Surnames > Morton

Hi Tawnya, Would you have any Morton surnames in the [P ]category? I am have a hard time finding the Pratt conection with my grandmother~Martha E. Morton who married John Albert Krohn-11-29-01 Her father...

Joseph Morton Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by  srengar

Surnames > Morton

Tawnya White have u info on Joseph Morton he lived near Hawthorne Tn ,Bedford Co early in 1800 s may be from Ky. thanks Sam Renegar 122 Clay Jones Rd. Taft,Tn 38488

Morton-Pratt Posted on: 27 May 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

I do have some Pratt's in my line but no Emma's. Sorry

Charles Scott Posted on: 27 May 2001, by Tawnya White

Surnames > Morton

I am sorry but I don't have a Charles Scott Morton

Morton's in my genealogy book Posted on: 27 May 2001, by Tawnya White

Surnames > Morton

This is a list of names in my Morton Book. The Mortons first started out in Conn. in 1670 and are now all over the states. These are only some of the Morton names (A-G)there are still many other surna...

California Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Tawnya Savoie

Surnames > Savoie

trying to get a family history. i know that my fathe r was born in mass. his name is michael savoie son of henry savoie.

Re: Morton-Pratt Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by  JILLLAWLER44

Surnames > Morton

Tawnya, could you please give me any Morton-Pratt names you have if they are not to numerous? Many thanks, Jill [Geraldine] Petrou

Re: Surnames in Morton genealogy book Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

Lucille, No I am sorry it's not the same book, mine was written by Ulysses Morton in 1950.

Re: Morton's in my genealogy book Posted on: 13 Dec 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

I do not have a Stephan Morton in my book. Sorry

Webb/Ball Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  Tawnya44

Surnames > Webb

...was born Indiana. This is all the info I have on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Tawnya

Re: Surnames in Morton genealogy book Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by  grantie49

Surnames > Morton

Tawnya, The Morton genealogy book you posted about on 23 Feb.2001, is that by E.Ross Laughlin? If it is I would like to get in touch with you. I have the same book, but a very poor copy. Some of the pages I...

Re: H-L Morton names in my Morton Book Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

My Jesse Morton wasn't born at that time and had a different wife. Sorry.

M-O Morton names in my Genealogy Book Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

These are M-0 Morton names in my Genealogy Book. If you don't see the name you are looking for that starts with M-O (the first names) then it's not in my book. Mabel Cynthia Mabel E. (D'Ossay) Ma...

John Guthrie of St. Louis, Missouri Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by  tmkpk

Surnames > Guthrie

Here is what I know of John Guthrie. He was born about 1840 in Scotland and emigrated from Scotland in 1835 with his father James and his siblings. He died 29 Dec 1849 in St. Louis, Missouri. I do not...

Guthries from Scotland in 1835 to Illinois Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by  tmkpk

Surnames > Guthrie

...in 1835. Margaret was studying in Glasgow in 1832 at the age of 22. Any information, please email me (Tawnya) at tmkpk@earthlink.net Thank-you.

Re: Jackson Hurst's Father Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hurst

...would gladly share with you , and I would like any information you have on the other siblings. Thanks, Tawnya Hurst

Jackson Hurst Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hurst

...could connect me to Avery.. Thank You in advance for your time and any information you maight have. Tawnya Hurst

RE: Dora Jane Hurst & William Calvin Baltrip (Evan Hurst) Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hurst

...parents where? I have an Evan in my fasmily but no information on him except parents and siblings. Thanks Tawnya Hurst

Re: H-G Morton names in my Morton Book Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by  MarkStephan55

Surnames > Morton

Hello Tawnya, I've been researching my family for about two years now. I'm looking for infromation on a Great Aunt of mine Anni A Morton (Standish), she married a Lewis Morton . They were both from Plymouth...

Re: Morton-Pratt Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

Tell me which ones you are looking for and I'll see if they are in my book.

Re: H-L Morton names in my Morton Book Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

Sorry these are H-L.

Tost Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  Tawnya44

Surnames > Tost

...family immigrated abt 1845. Any Info that could help in search would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Tawnya

H-G Morton names in my Morton Book Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

I posted A-G Morton names I had in the book on 27 May 2001. Here are some more Morton names from my Morton Book. H-L names. The names with () stand for their surnames, they married into the Morton ...

Harry Collins Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Tawnya White

Surnames > Collins

I am looking for any information on a Harry Collins who was born 2 Jan. 1899 in Philly, Pa. and ran away from home around the age of 13. I think he had a brother and a sister, maybe named John and Eln...

Re: Guthrie's Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Guthrie

Thank-you! Yes, this is my family. Thank-you for taking the time to post the monument inscription. There is one error on the monument inscription with the date of death of James Guthrie as I have a co...

RE: Guthrie Genealogy Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by Tawnya

Surnames > Guthrie

My Guthrie's came in 1835 from Scotland to Cook County, Illinois (Chicago). If you think you can help me with my Guthrie research, email me at tmkpk@earthlink.net

Re: Col. Fielding Hurst of Tennessee Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hurst

...Margaret Breeding. Does any of this make sence to you? If so you can contact me at TDrNerio@aol.com Tawnya Hurst

RE: Guthrie Genealogy Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by Tawnya Kumarakulasingam

Surnames > Guthrie

You may contact me at tmkpk@earthlink.net My Margaret Guthrie came to the states from Scotland about 1835 to Cook County, Illinois. She married James Hunt Michie. I have some limited information on m...

Colman or Coleman AND Guthrie Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by  tmkpk

Surnames > Guthrie

If this looks familiar, please email me (Tawnya) at tmkpk@earthlink.net All I know is that Joseph M. Guthrie married Sara Colman or Coleman on 6 Sep 1888 in Cook County, Illinois. They had three children: E...

Reply Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Clark E. Guthrie

Surnames > Guthrie

Tawnya I have started family tree work recently. I havn't completed a great deal but, i know that my grandfather's family came from Tennessee and were allied/married to the Coleman family in Tn. Grandads fa...

Guthrie's Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by  tmkpk

Surnames > Guthrie

...Bremner, Karl, Mallot, Brown, Mitchell, McGlashan, and Flanagan. If this sounds familiar, email me (Tawnya) at tmkpk@earthlink.net Some descendants lived in Cook County, Illinois near Chicago in various loc...

Guthrie, Michie, Bremner Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  tmkpk

Surnames > Guthrie

...came from Scotland and settled in the USA - many in Chicago, Illinois. If this sounds familiar, email Tawnya at tmkpk@earthlink.net I'm searching for more information on my Guthrie's. I have a small tree ...

Re: Fielding Hurst Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hurst

...Whom do you have for John's wife? Because I too need alittle help filling in holes that I have. Thanks Tawnya Hurst

Re: henry savoie Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by Daniel L. Savoie

Surnames > Savoie

Hi Tawnya This is Dan,I am from Michigan,And I have a Great uncle By the name of "Henry"who is still living, And I beleve he does have a son with michal. Also if you reside In caliafornia ...

hi Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Tawnya Savoie

Surnames > Savoie

...his brothers are steven and david. my grandfather is henry savoie. please e-mail me back thank you, tawnya savoie

Re: Hurst Family of Sevier and Bedford Counities in TN Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  Tawnya28

Surnames > Hurst

...and having trouble? I may be able to help if our famlies are related. Contact me at TDrNerio@AOL.COM Tawnya Hurst

per page