Search the Boards

Search Results for "TARTINI" - 5 Messages

per page

Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  markman39

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

...great-great-grandparents , prior to 1855 . Antonio Simoni of Pollegio (father of Giovani) and Pietro Antonio Tartini of Tragna in Rivera (father of Catterina ) Giovani and Catterina , my great grandparents ,...

Re: Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini Posted on: 11 Feb 2002, by  TaufuiAfuFRAU...

My name is Dominic Tartini. My ancestors are from Iragna & Ticino - we should see where our lines intersect & see if we can help each other. e-mail me a ged.com of your info to dtartini@email.byu.edu...

Re: Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by Bill Markey

Jeff, The original records that I found made reference to "Tragna in Rivera". Further digging indicated that there probably was an error in the transcribing and the town should have been lis...

Re: Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by  jtragna

Sorry I can't help you with this. I was hoping you could help me though. You stated your great grandparents were from Tragna, where exactly is that? My last name is Tragna and I didn't even know it...

Re: Simoni / Tartini families , Canton Ticini Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by andrea selva

Hello I have in my family tree Marta (Martina) Simoni born in Pollegio about 1810 an married in Pollegio in 1827 with Giovanni Battista Radaelli (Great Grand Parent of my GMother Marcella Radaelli). ...

per page