Search the Boards

Search Results for "TAMIE" - 677 Messages

per page

Green Selby, son of Ell Selby Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by Pam

Surnames > Selby

I have info that I would love to share with you. I talked with Tamie and sent her the info that I have. I have a family tree starting with Loyd Selby and his 3 sons who came to America from England. My GG ...

Ell Selby Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Selby

...you again! Would love to exchange info with you. I descend thru Ell's son John Selby. Please email me! Tamie

Benjamin Salmon/Catherine Waples Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Tamie Hoffman

Surnames > Salmon

I'm looking for information about Benjamin and Catherine Waples. I'm not sure if the information I have is correct, but I think they had 7 children John, Sarah, William, Isaac, Elizabeth, Eli and Benj...

VanGeystelen Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by Tamie Kay Goad VanGeystel

Surnames > Vangeystelen

Jim Im Frank VanGeystel Daughter and Iam on a serch for lost Family if you have anything to add please contact me at my E mail tamie ky2k@yahoo.com, Where dio you live .

Sewell Robinson md to Sallie Kinnard abt 1880 White Co., TN Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  hardings001

Surnames > Robinson

... Their families lived in White County area of TN. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!! Tamie

Green Selby, son of Ell, in TN Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by Tamie

Surnames > Selby

...would love to find out the descendants of Green. Do you have info on his second wife? Thanks again! Tamie

VanGeystelen VanGeystel Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by Tamie Kay Goad VanGeystel

Surnames > Vangeystelen

...My father Frank and your Dad are cousins also tryed reaching your Dad and his brother Jerry mail me Tamie

Green Selby, son of Ell Selby Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by Pam

Surnames > Selby

Hey Tamie, My greatgrandmother (Kitty Ann Selby) daughter of Green Selby, she was born Sept. 1st 1875, deceased Oct. 12th 1961. Green was born Feb. 24th 1846, son of Ell and Euna Stamps. I have a document...

Board Valley TN - Selby's Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by Tamie

Surnames > Selby

...White Co., TN. I would be very interested in who your Selby's are. Would love to exchange info with you! Tamie

VanGeystelen Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by Tamie K VanGeystelen Goad

Surnames > Vangeystelen

...have found and talked to family in Belguim and have had responses from France. Ill try calling you . Tamie Goad VanGeystel

William Joshua Selby Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Selby

...where they all went. Let me know if you think your line might tie into this one. Thanks for your help! Tamie :)

VanGeystelens in America Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by Tamie Goad VanGeystelen

Surnames > Vangeystelen

All of are family lives in Belguim, My great grand father moved his family here in America in 1910 looking for my family in Belguim.

William James Selby Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Selby

...If not, William had a brother Joshua... send me more info and maybe we can see if we connect! Thanks! Tamie @ ryanandtamie@deseretonline.com

MANEVAL, CLYDE WESLEY OH/MI - Obit Posted on: 26 Mar 2004, by  Tasha_Posey

Surnames > Maneval

Lansing Stare Journal 12/20/2000 MANEVAL, CLYDE WESLEY Eureka Age 87, a kind and fun-loving soul, entered our world on October 8, 1913 in Williams County, OH; died December 18, 2000. Throughout his l...

Re: Underdue History Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  kunderdue75

Surnames > Underdue

...wedding in Upper Marlboro Maryland. Nice talking with you. I will be sure to tell my mother to call you. Tamie emailed me with some good information. She said my great grandfather was Fletcher and gr-gr g...

"Doaks hold family reunion," newspaper article (title), 1985, heirs of William Doak, MO Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  PamZeirott

Surnames > Doak

...Westerhold, Concordia; Mr. and Mrs. Shirley Doak, Mrs. Marjorie Doak, Mr. and Mrs. Pete Larkin, Kelly, Kim, Tamie, and April, Mrs. Lola Darnell, Corder, Miss Thelma Doak, Mr. and Mrs. Gene Wade, Mr. and Mr...

Re: Susanna Humble Posted on: 16 Aug 2005, by Tamie Dehler

Surnames > Humble

I have the names of her children and some info on each of them. She had 13 children. I know where their land was located. Wanting to know how you know her father was Martin Humble.

Re: John Miller Plowman Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by  McCabeT68

Surnames > Plowman

...information regarding their mother, Gorita (Goreta or Reta) Lowery. Any help would be appreciated. Tamie

patchin Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  Carole Binnig

Surnames > Patchin

...CT where the patchin family was acquainted and land transfers, so on. I have that file, too, due to Tamie and Rick Crist's work. They belong to Lester's oldest Henry, first born son, Lester, back to Schuyl...

patchen Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  Carole Binnig

Surnames > Patchin

...prepared by L.D. Austin, Aarin Darwin Patchen prepared by Mildred Nielsen, Lela Patchen prepared by Tamie and Rick Crist and Patchen Family prepared by Grace Leggett. My file is on the internet; I am going...

Selby Families in America Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  srdrew

Surnames > Selby

Tamie - I have pages 63-79 and 101-102. I'm happy to email scanned pages or fax to you. Let me know. Steve R. Drew srdrew@bechtel.com

William Joshua Selby/ Selby book Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Selby

...more about our Selby connections. My email is ryanandtamie@deseretonline.com Thanks for your response!! Tamie Harding

Selby's in Colonial America book Posted on: 31 Mar 2000, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Selby

I am a descendant of William Magruder Selby thru his grandson William Joshua Selby. If this is the section of the book that you have. I would gladly pay for the costs of copying and mailing this to me...

Re: who is william mcCanney selby Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by  hardings001

Surnames > Selby

I have that Will married a Clouse and had a few descendants. How is it that you are related to him? If you want more info please email me. Thanks!! Tamie

Re: who is william mcCanney selby Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by  heavywait29

Surnames > Selby

Tamie, did William McCanney SELBY leave any descendants? I am also related to him.

Re: who is william mcCanney selby Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  hardings001

Surnames > Selby

...your Armilda Kinnard. I would love to know what info you have on uncle Will --- please email me! Tamie

SELBY'S in Tennessee Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Selby

...most of the SELBY'S to be buried in Smith Chapel, White Co. TN. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Tamie Harding 535 S. 1850 E. Spanish Fork, Utah 84660

Selby's in White Co. TN Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Tamie

Surnames > Selby

...wife Mary Francis Kinnard had a son William Nathan Selby this is my gggrandfather. How do you tie in? Tamie

Selby's TN to TX Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Selby

...came from KY. Several of them went to Texas. Would love to exchange info if you think we might connect! Tamie

Salmon's Book Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Tamie Hoffman

Surnames > Salmon

Bruce, I would be interested in this book also. I looking for information on Benjamin Salmon Sr. I think he was from england and married Catherine Warters, they had 7 children. Please e-mail me if you...

Susannah Suttle, Silas Suttle and Bushrod Suttle questions Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by  fhc3341712

Surnames > Suttle

...the will of Susannah Suttle and would be interested in exchanging information on this line! Thanks! tamie@mstar2.net

Obit: Arthur Chavez Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by Lorie

Surnames > Chavez

...Mares and husband, Tom; one son, Mark Chavez; his sister, Annie Marquez; six grandchildren, Carla, Gina, Tamie, Monique, Stephanie and Gabriel; six great-grandchildren, Kitana, Joe Ray, Rudy, Alisiana, Mar...

about Flemings Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by  sothernbelle1...

Surnames > Fleming

...If you can help, please email Krisha at EvilChik830@aol.com (this is my moms account, im not Tamie) If you could help I would really appreciate it.

REID GenConnect Boards -Bio's Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  IvyPlace

Surnames > Reid

...There is a nice Biography placed on the Boards now, please visit and read about Lydia REID posted by Tamie in 1999 by clicking on the link below.

W.M Mackie md to Salina Kinnard abt 1870 in TN Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by  hardings001

Surnames > Mackie

...Margaret. Any help locating this family or their descendants would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Tamie Harding

Weaver's in TN Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  hardings001

Surnames > Weaver

...Also looking for info on Matilda Jane Weaver who md Hiram Eller. Any info would be great! Thanks!! Tamie

Wm. Weaver (b. 1832) in Tenn Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Tamie

Surnames > Weaver

...and Biddy had three children. Any information on this family would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Tamie

Basye Book Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by  Tamie Hoffman

Surnames > Basye

Donna, I'm very interested in the Basye Book. How do I get a copy? Please let me know. Thanks Tammi

Basye Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Tamie Hoffman

Surnames > Basye

Kay, I'm looking for information othe Basye family. The little information I have is my grandmother was Anna Basye born in 1908. Her mother was Elizabeth Alice Nation from Indiana. We have some inform...

Jackson-Milligan Bible -Re: Stamps --Clouse connections in TN Posted on: 22 Dec 2004, by  AKARFDennis

Surnames > Stamps

Tamie: Indirectly asking for imformation . a fellow researcher Kathy Martinez let me know that you might have copieof the Jackson Family Bible that Elizabeth Milligan King Milligan and has references to th...

Re: Stamps --Clouse connections in TN Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  hardings001

Surnames > Stamps

...Selby? If you would like to contact me off list I will be happy to share whatever you would like! Tamie

The name SCHENK Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by Tamie Schenk

Surnames > Schenk

I would like to know more about the Schenk name.

Re: Stamps --Clouse connections in TN Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by Tamie

Surnames > Stamps

...was wondering how Luther Clouse was related to my Benjamin Clouse of Board Valley, White County, TN. Tamie

Stamps --Clouse connections in TN Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by E. Ray Austin

Surnames > Stamps

Hi Tamie Give me some more information on this Luther Clouse, like, Date of Birth and Death, etc. Let me check and see if I have him and his family. I would love to exchange information with you. Are ...

Stamps --Clouse connections in TN Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  hardings001

Surnames > Stamps

...descendant. Do you know who the parents of your Luther Clouse are? Would love to exchange info with you! Tamie

Schenk Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by Tamie Schenk

Surnames > Schenk

yes i would like to know more aboout the schenk fammily.

John Reynolds md Nancy Kinnard in Putnam Co. TN Posted on: 20 Apr 2004, by  hardings001

Surnames > Reynolds

...daughter that was named Salina Susan (aka Celina Susann) born abt 1871. Any help greatly appreciated! Tamie

Richard L. Loiselle Sr. Posted on: 30 May 2002, by  suzannalbrown

Surnames > Loiselle

...Richard Jr., Brett and Kevin Loiselle. The readings were proclaimed by daughter-in-law Tamie Loiselle and step-granddaughter Mandy Leo. The prayer of the faithful was ...

Milligan/ Clouse connections Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Tamie Harding

Surnames > Clouse

I am also interested in any information on the Milligan/ Clouse families. I am a direct descendant of John Tate Milligan and Alta Myrah Clouse md. abt 1870. Any information would be appreciated. Have ...

Re: Clark's in Montezuma, GA Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  judy4436

Surnames > Clark

Tamie, From what I have now determined, my CLARKs came from Columbia County, Florida. Their decendents settled in WORTH & SUMTER counties in Georgia. I have found no connection to the CLARKs of Monte...

per page