Search the Boards

Search Results for "TAMATHA" - 89 Messages

per page

Miller, Rebecca Jaggers Posted on: 01 May 2000, by  LWulf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Larue

...Delia FULTZ JAGGERS; and a brother, Wayne DRUEN Survivor(s): her husband, Otis R. MILLER; a daughter, Tamatha MILLER HENDERSON of Magnolia; a son, Timothy R. MILLER of Elizabethtown; a sister, Jamie WRIGHT ...

Re: Bunce in Michigan Posted on: 04 Sep 2003, by  tlc34

Surnames > Bunce

...e-mail is tlc@1010internet.com. and I would love to see the info you have we can compare notes maybe? Tamatha in Mason County, Michigan

Ernest S. Jones Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by Tamatha Lewis

Surnames > Jones

I am looking for info. on Ernest S. Jones he was b.3-30-1920. he d. 3-10-1972. Thank you. SMILE GOD LOVE YOU.

Brannick family Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by Tamatha Brannick

Surnames > Brannick

My name is Tamatha Brannick and I was born in New York City and I feel we may be related. My grandparents are John and Mary Brannick from Manhattan. I think this would be awesome if we could answer each othe...

Ida Jean Littlefield b. OHIO Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by Pherring

Surnames > Littlefield

...married John Edward WILCOX b. IN their children: Bernadette Sue Wilcox b. 4 Feb. 1972 in Angola, IN; Tamatha J. Wilcox b. 28 Feb. 1978 and Travis (E.) John Wilcox b. 7 Mar. 1976. (the 2 youngest last known ...

Re: Clark(e) - IRE/ OH / MI / IN Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by Susan Clark

Surnames > Clark

Tamatha, I am going out of town, but will give you more info. If I don't get to it this week, I'll e-mail after Christmas. Susan

Re: RAINEY, GRAHAM, PETTUS Posted on: 26 Mar 1998, by TAMATHA GRAHAM YOUNG

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Durham

I AM LOOKING UP GRAHAMS ALSO. MINE ARE THE ONES WHO CAME TO TN. I HAVE A JOHN GRAHAM BUT HE WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER. THERE COULD BE ANOTHER JOHN GRAHAM IT WAS A VERY POPLAR NAME FOR THE GRAHAMS TO HA...

Obit of Steven John Rabb Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Rabb

...AL, Jeff Rabb of San Francisco, CA, Kyle (Cindy) Rabb and Sherrill (Max) Mendenhall of Mobile, AL, and Tamatha (Mario) Cambroner of Costa Rico; 2 nieces Christina Rabb and Emily Ruth Mendenhall of Mobile, AL...

John W. “Bill” Yates Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Parsons-Waybright Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...daughters, Beverly Stamper of East Bank, Mariam Thornton of Charleston, Sally McDonald of Hurricane, Tamatha Watson of Ripley and Draina Watts of Ripley. Two Brothers, James Yates of Poca and Robert “H...

Catchpole family history Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Naomi Uytdehaag

Surnames > Catchpole

Looking for Tamatha Catchpole - born Otley, Suffolk, UK, c1773 - who were her parents? Married Worledge, when? when did she die?

British William Dent? Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  TamathaBlair

Surnames > Dent

...1750s – 1760s, somewhere in England. MANY many thanks! I eagerly await your response. Sincerely, Tamatha Blair London, England E-MAIL: tamatha@blair3.com

Re: McClintock History Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by TAMATHA

Surnames > McClintock

MERIDETH WAS BORN PROBABLY BEFORE 1909 OR SO HER SISTER WAS BORN 1909 BUTB I DONT KNOW IF SHE WAS OLDER OR YOUNGER THERE WERE SEVERAL SIBLINGS BORN IN SOMERSET PA.

Looking for Daughter Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by  prgsteel

Surnames > Garner

Hi I am trying to locat my Step-Daughter Tamatha Garner. The last known address I have is Fresno, but She has moved and left no fowarding address. She has a Daughter, Shawna who will be 3 in January,2000. I ...

my history of indian i have cherokee in me Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Lindsay Wolfe

Surnames > Wolfe

...could be relation to my father Kurt anthony Wolfe he was born in mass.He has another daughter named tamatha she is 13 i am 17 almost 18 he is in his late 30's early 40's i just want to find my unknown family...

Looking For family Posted on: 13 Apr 2007, by  TamathaThorne

Surnames > Eldridge

Hi my name is Tamatha. I'm searching for my fathers relations. His name is Gerald D.Eldridge. His father's name was Clyde Eldridge and his mothers name was Belle Frey. I know he had a brother named Donald an...

Young family Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Tamatha Thompson Clark

Surnames > Young

...think. If anyone has any information on this family please contact me at Wr4evr1@home.com. Thank you, Tamatha Thompson Clark

Gene Pat Nappier Posted on: 25 Oct 2007, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...of Union; two brothers-in-law, John McCarthy and wife Susanne, Washington, and Jim McCarthy and wife Tamatha, Strafford; one ...

Re: Ida Jean Littlefield b. OHIO Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  atamatha

Surnames > Littlefield

This better not be a hoax!!! I am Tamatha (Tammy), Bernadette's sister and I have been off and on looking for her for years. I love her very much, so if you are joking with me somehow, I ask you to stop. If...

Re: Ida Jean Littlefield b. OHIO Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  atamatha

Surnames > Littlefield

This better not be a hoax!!! I am Tamatha (Tammy), Bernadette's sister and I have been off and on looking for her for years. I love her very much, so if you are joking with me somehow, I ask you to stop. If...

Obit..Terry Gordon Jr., Geneva OH Posted on: 28 Aug 2007, by  KCutshall

Surnames > Gordon

...Gordon Sr. of Florida; a sister, JoAnn Takacs of Bedford; a nephew, Kenny Sweeton of Bedford; a niece, Tamatha Takacs of Bedford; and many other loved family members. He was preceded in death by his grandpar...

Raymond E. Hoodlet - Obit Posted on: 28 Mar 2008, by  triciashumate

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...Hoodlet, whom he married March 5, 1977; one son, Pastor Robert Snyder of Chillicothe; one granddaughter, Tamatha and one grandson, Robert Snyder both of Chillicothe. Friends may call from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p...

OBIT Anthony Lee Hollandsworth 1986-2007 Posted on: 28 Nov 2007, by  KandyBackAgee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fayette

...on November 21, 2007. He was born in Lexington, KY on February 1, 1986 the son of Anthony Keith and Tamatha Jean (Spurlock) Hollandsworth. Little Tony was a loving son who had a good heart and a strong faith...

Fager, Phyllis Jean 80 Posted on: 27 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Fager all of Tulsa; grandchildren, Shannon and husband Emad Mayahi of Oklahoma City, Jonathan and wife Tamatha Fager, Brandon Fager, and Garrett Fager, all of Tulsa; several nieces, nephews, and cousins. Mo...

JOHNSON, James W "Bill" Posted on: 21 Feb 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Sheila and Eric Johnson. A special thanks to Covenant Homecare, Pat, Rhonda, Marie, Linda, Faye, Brenda, Tamatha, and Jane, and also, special thanks to Bert and U.S. Shown and Billie Ford. Funeral service wi...

Re: Elizabeth Cady wife of Timothy Puffer Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  beckpuff54

Surnames > Cady

No, Sharon, there is not an actual record that says Elizabeth was the d/o Ebenezer and Prudence. But, as a couisn, I am offended that you refuse to put your money where your doubts are and do not rese...

Re: I just recieved mu Puffer book! Posted on: 16 Feb 2009, by  beckpuff54

Surnames > Puffer

...11/06/1781 shaftsbury, bennington co. VT David Puffer bn 07/29/1783 shaftsbury, bennington co. VT Tamatha Puffer bn 09/15/1785 shaftsbury, bennington co. VT Clarissa Puffer bn 12/24/1787 shaftsbury, benni...

Gertrude Cary Stephens obituary - 2008 Posted on: 04 Feb 2009, by  Carole Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...Mable Ottens and husband, John, and Mary Lou Johnson and husband, Edwin, both of Sebree; grandchildren Tamatha Fulcher and husband Chris of Henderson and Traci Bowles and her husband John of Enfield IL; grea...

The Will of Mary Puffer, widow of Dr. Timothy Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  beckpuff54

Surnames > Puffer

Probated 12/06/1841 Seneca County Surrogate Clerk's office: Packet 679, Book B (or 13?) page 166. In the name of god, Amen. I Mary Puffer, widow of Timothy Puffer of the town of Junius, County of Se...

Are we related? Posted on: 05 Jun 2009, by  atamatha

Surnames > Neagle

...He has a son, Larry Wayne Neagle III. I have another brother, Jeremy Michael Neagle, and My name is Tamatha Jean Neagle. My Granny's name was Ruby Williamson and that about all I know. If any one can help...

Hooker Posted on: 19 Feb 2010, by  jwelsch

Surnames > Hooker

MUSCATINE, Iowa - Alice C. Hooker, 70, of Muscatine, died Monday, Feb. 26, 2001, at Unity Hospital in Muscatine after an extended illness. Services will be 11 a.m. Thursday at the Geo. M. Wittich-Le...

David J. Edington Posted on: 02 Jun 2010, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Edgington

...Jr., Portland, Ore.; three daughters, Julie Katherine Amaras, Davenport, Sally Ann Hahn, Letts, and Tamatha Renee Warth, Washington, Iowa; nine grandchildren, one great-grandson, and one great-grandchild on ...

Re: Are we related? Ida Jean Littlefield Posted on: 05 May 2010, by  Mary Bateman

Surnames > Neagle

...1979 McLennan Co Ida J Littlefield m. Julio Renobate 9 Jan 1993 McLennan Co TX Bell Co Birth index Tamatha Jean Neagle b. 28 Feb 1979 father John Edward Wilcox mother Ida Jean Littlefield Travis John Wilc...

Gary Hansen Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  trosthauser

Surnames > Hansen

Gary Hansen of Conneaut Ohio?? Brother Ronald, possibly a pastor, I am Tamatha Lee Hansen your daughter and Gary Clifford Hansen your son, anyone with information, please contact me at trosthauser@aol.com

Re: reply to AL CART Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  tamathaharing...

Surnames > Cart

HI AL IM A GRANDDAUGHTER OF BESSIE MAE CARTE SHE WAS MARRED TO JACK HARRINGTON, MY GRANMOTHER MOTHERS NAME IS RUTH MAE PIERCE, HER FATHERS NAME IS SAMUEL JOESPH CARTE, THERE CHILDERN ARE LACY CARTE,BE...

McKenzie Deborah M. Sanchez Obit Posted on: 03 Dec 2010, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Deborah M. Sanchez-McKenzie, 41, left her earthly body Monday November 29th, 2010 at La Posada MVH surrounded by her family and a whole bunch of love, Deborah had been ill for some time. Deborah was b...

Re: Are we related? Ida Jean Littlefield Posted on: 23 Nov 2011, by  swilcox56

Surnames > Neagle

John Edward Wilcox is my brother in law. We did not know he had a daughter, Tamatha. Would like more information on her. Besides a son, Travis, he and Ida also had a daughter, Bernadette. Do you know any...

Thmas Lindsey - Kevil 2013 Posted on: 12 Mar 2013, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...ducks, geese, and deer. Christian is survived by his father, Thomas Lindsey of Kevil; his mother, Tamatha Lindsey Munsell and her husband Derail of Wickliffe; his grandparents, Thelma Lindsey of Paducah, a...

Mrs. Larry Spencer - New Straitsville, OH Posted on: 05 Jan 2014, by  Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Perry

...Mildred E. (Groseclose) Shaffer. Survived by her husband, Larry Spencer; daughters, Linda (Tom) Thompson, Tamatha Toensing, Kimberly (Matt) Stump, Tina (Ronald) Spencer and Kathy (Kevin) Lewis; two brothers...

Margaret E. Shaffer Spencer - Perry County, Ohio Posted on: 05 Jan 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Shaffer

...Mildred E. (Groseclose) Shaffer. Survived by her husband, Larry Spencer; daughters, Linda (Tom) Thompson, Tamatha Toensing, Kimberly (Matt) Stump, Tina (Ronald) Spencer and Kathy (Kevin) Lewis; two brothers...

Larry Spencer Posted on: 18 Nov 2014, by  Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Perry

...the late Stanley and Rachel Duncan Spencer He is survived by his daughters: Linda (Tom) Thompson, Tamatha Toensing, Kimberly (Matt) Stump, Tina (Ronald) Spencer and Kathy (Kevin) Lewis; brother, Albert(Pat...

Mr John Willie “Jimbo” Holden, 61 -Obituary- 1999 Posted on: 19 Aug 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Alabama Obituaries

...Holden, Sterling and Michael Birdsong, and Chris Fitts; daughters, Brenda Walton, Johnnie M Leater, Tamatha and Sonya Holden, Louise and Vinie Holden, and Anna Holloway of Huntsville, AL; sister-in-laws, Mar...

Re: Looking for info on William Aultman Bell Posted on: 14 Oct 2014, by  dawn bell

Surnames > Bell

Hi Tamatha - I am William Aultman Bell's Daughter - sibling of David Bell :) - Would love to talk with you. David and I knew that we had several half brother and sisters from William - it is possible you a...

still searching for my daughter. DOB 10-13-93 Posted on: 08 May 2015, by  Tamatha kible...

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Michigan

...Spivey and Kathryn. My daughter was born Cori Montie. I believe her name has been changed. My name is Tamatha kibler her mother. I will never give up searching for my daughter.

Rayford Michael Shows -- Gatesville Cemetery Posted on: 10 Jun 2015, by  CopiahCoordin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...Casadaban of Crystal Springs, Sherlie Annette Coffman of Ft. Myers, FL, Cynthia Marie McRainy of Collins, Tamatha Darlene Hall of Mize and Carolyn Wilkinson of Birmingham, AL and 4 grandchildren. --Copiah C...

Family History Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Tamatha Olesen Sycz

Surnames > Malling

My fathers name was Christian Hansen Olesen III, My grandfather’s name was Christian Hansen Olesen Jr., (his wife) my grandmother was Maria Hemmey Olesen they had four sons, Christain H. Olesen III, M...

my father as v.g. eisler Posted on: 15 May 2001, by tamatha eisler

Surnames > Eisler

hi , im, uncle roys niece. i am making a family tree of eislers can you help me? i need roy alvin eisler, g.j. eisler,birth,marriages deaths, and any info on brothers, sisters of both. if you can help...

Re: Give me DATES and LOCATIONS, and I might be better able to help you - Please Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by tamatha kunkel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kent

...Nov.11,1995 Bonnie Kunkel dob. ? shes older then her brother Berry Jr. her mom is koren then theres me Tamatha Lynn Kunkel (campbell, Scott) dob. Nov.26.1971 I have 4 children none with the last name ku...

Re: Give me DATES and LOCATIONS, and I might be better able to help you - Please Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by tamatha kunkel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kent

I dont know any certain dates i do know that he had brothers they came from germany in the 1800,s the brothers were devided by the civil war one fought for the north the others fought for the south. ...

Re: Please send me your Oldest Known Ancestors with Dates and Locations Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by tamatha kunkel

my grandmothers name is Bonnie Jones my grandfather was born in TX I think he died not so long ago i'll say with in the last 10 yrs., My grandfater Issac family came from germany in the 1860's from ...

Re: From a Major KUNKEL, KUNKLE, KONKLE researcher with over 40,000 enteries Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by TAMATHA KUNKEL

NEED TO KNOW INFO ON ISSAC OR HENRY KUNKEL ISSAC KUNKEL IS MY GGGGGRANDFATHER I BELIEVE HENRY IS HIS BROTHER MY FATHERS NAME IS BERRY D. KUNKEL AND HIS FATHERS NAME IS HAROLD RAYMOND KUNKEL THANKS ...

per page